剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
-没得谈 -你们自己决定
- No deal. - Your decision.
但如果我找了别人
But if I go to someone else, their strategy
他们的策略会是证明萨曼莎越界了
is going to be to prove Samantha crossed a line.
你们接下案子 只要做事光明正大
You handle this, as long as it's on the up-and-up,
你们就可以使用任何策略
you can use whatever strategy you want.
那我们怎么跟他们说
What are we supposed to tell them?
他们绝不会相信我们会为你辩护
They'd never believe that we'd represent you.
我不管你说什么
I don't care what you tell them
只要别告诉他们这桩交易
as long as you don't tell them about this agreement.
但你们最好快点想出来
But you better think of something soon,
因为我提交了一份撤案动议
because I filed a motion to dismiss.
今天下午我会带律师去法官办公室
and I will have someone in chambers this afternoon.
我不会为那个女人辩护
I am not representing that woman.
你以为我想吗 他们已经提起诉讼
You think I want to? They filed that suit.
现在局势已定 我们别无选择
We're in this, and we have no other choice.
我告诉你怎么选择
I'll tell you the choice.
我们告诉迈克和萨曼莎撤诉
We tell Mike and Samantha to drop this,
宣布法耶胜诉 然后让她收行李走人
claim victory to Faye, and send her fucking packing.
哈维 你听到她说的了
Harvey, you heard her.
我们说出一切
We say anything,
法耶会发现 你就别想萨曼莎重回岗位
and Faye finds out. You can forget about Samantha
也别想摆脱法耶
getting her job back or getting rid of Faye
因为这间律所完蛋了
because this firm is done.
好吧 我们不告诉他们
All right, we don't tell them.
但你要是认为我会对唐娜保密
But if you think I'm gonna keep this from Donna,
那你就有点不太清醒
you're out of your mind.
-对我保密什么 -唐娜 做好思想准备
- Keep what from me? - Donna, brace yourself.
我们有事要告诉你
We have some things to tell you,
其中重点是...
most important of which is...
我们要为法耶辩护
we're representing Faye.
让我来理理思路
Let me get this straight.
你告诉我萨曼莎起诉法耶 逼她退出
You're telling me Samantha filed suit to get Faye out,
法耶去找哈维和路易为她辩护
Faye went to Harvey and Louis to defend her,
如果他们败诉
and if they don't win,
我们就永远也别想摆脱她
we'll be stuck with her till hell freezes over?
没错
That is what I'm telling you.
但你不能告诉别人
But you can't tell another soul.
因为如果迈克和萨曼莎
Because if Mike and Samantha
故意败诉 我们就都完了
tank the case, we're all finished.
她是这么说的
So she says.
"她是这么说的"是什么意思
What do you mean, so she says?
我就是为这个来的 我想让你查查
That's why I'm here. I need you to find out
法耶是不是真的能搞垮我们
if Faye can really take us down.
你在说些什么 她当然能办到
What are you talking about? Of course she can.
-你怎么知道的 -因为她说她可以
- How do you know that? - Because she said she can.
这并不意味着...
Well, that doesn't mean that--
唐娜 那个女人有很多面
Donna, the woman is a lot of things,
但她不会说谎
but a liar isn't one of them.
该死的 亚历克斯 你以为我不知道吗
Damn it, Alex, do you think that I don't know that?
好吧
Okay.
到底怎么回事
What's really going on?
哈维说他可以这么做 亚历克斯 但是
Harvey says he can do this, Alex, but...
我怕的是现在...
I'm afraid that right now--
他现在状态不对 不该应付这样的事
He's not in the right frame of mind for something like this.
他自己还没察觉到
And I don't think he has any idea.
那好吧 我会研究一下 但...
All right, I'll look into it, but...
我觉得你对我研究出的结论不会高兴的
I don't think you're gonna like what I find out.
法官大人 如果法耶·理查德森
Your Honor, if Faye Richardson
自己提交的动议 她都不肯屈尊来做抗辩
can't even bother to show up to defend a motion she filed,
那我提议驳回...
then I move to dismiss--
法耶·理查德森不会做任何抗辩
Faye Richardson won't be defending anything.
我们俩来做
We will.
-这是个玩笑吗 -不是
- Is this some kind of joke? - No, it's not.
你们的案子才是
But your lawsuit is.
哈维·斯佩克特和路易·利特
Harvey Specter and Louis Litt
代表被告 法官大人
for the defense, Your Honor.
法官大人 我和我的客户需要单独...
Your Honor, my client and I need to have a moment--
不 我不需要什么单独的时间
No, I don't need a moment to do anything.
-萨曼莎... -我搞不清
- Samantha-- - No, I don't know
这是什么情况 但如果法耶觉得
what's going on here, but if Faye thought
就因为她派了你们俩来我就要认输了
I would fold just because she sent you two,
那她就等着吧
she's got another thing coming.
你要等着的是诉讼被驳回
And what you have coming is a dismissal,
因为我们的客户有充分理由解雇你
because our client had every right to fire you.
胡说 她在没证据的情况下
Bullshit, she accused me
指责我违背底线
of crossing the line with zero evidence.
她无需证据 因为我们的章程规定
She didn't need evidence because our bylaws say
经营合伙人可以出于任何考虑
the managing partner can terminate anyone
解雇任何人 无需正当理由
for any reason, without cause.
-你有证据证明这个吗 -就在这
- You have proof of this? - Right here.
那我只能驳回诉讼
Then I have no choice but to dismiss the case.
可还有一件事 法官大人
Except for one thing, Your Honor.
您刚刚采信的章程是源自第72页第3段
The bylaw you just entered was from page 72, paragraph 3.
可往下9个段落
But nine paragraphs down
他刚好没带来的部分
in a section he conveniently didn't bring,
非常清楚地写着未经投票选举的经营合伙人
it clearly states that any managing partner
会被视为临时性的
not ratified by a vote is to be deemed acting
并且不享有某些权利
and does not have certain rights,
特别包括没有正当理由解雇员工的权利
including specifically termination without cause.
-是这样的吗 -技术上是的 但...
- Is this true? - Technically yes, but--
那从技术上来讲 我看不出什么理由
Well, then technically I don't see any reason
不让这个案子继续打下去
why this can't move forward.
-法官大人 有... -省省吧
- Your Honor, there is-- - Save it.
你们想蒙混过去
You tried to put one by me.
那我就把这个案子往前提到最近的空档里
I'm moving this up in my docket to the first available slot.
你们代理她 到底是什么情况
You're representing her? What the hell is that?
萨曼莎 如果他们为她辩护
Samantha, if they're defending her,
那就不会有人怀疑他们在帮我们了
then no one will suspect them of helping us.
哈维 我必须得佩服你一下
Harvey, I got to hand it to you.
不用 因为这不是个计策
Don't, because this wasn't a move.
等等 你们真的要代理她
Wait a second. You're actually representing her?
扯淡 我们可不是那么说的
Bullshit. That's not what we talked about.
当法耶说她会证明萨曼莎伪造了证据时
Well, things changed when Faye said
情况就发生改变了
she was gonna prove Samantha fabricated that evidence,
我们都知道接下来会怎么样
and we all know what happens after that.
除非你想要撤回这个...
So unless you want to drop this thing--
我不会撤回
I'm not dropping anything,
我才不管法耶想玩什么把戏
and I don't give a shit what Faye tries.
-她找不到证据 -萨曼莎
- She's not finding proof. - Samantha.
与其去冒那个险 也许你应该考虑一下这个
Instead of taking that chance, maybe you should consider this.
和解协议 你们是在逗我吗
A settlement offer? Are you kidding me?
我们挑起这事就是为了把法耶赶走
We started this to get Faye out.
而这玩意会让她留下 而我什么都没得到
This lets her stay and leaves me with nothing.
你会得到三百万美元
It leaves you with $3 million.
咱们并不是为了钱做这个的
And we didn't do this for the money,
所以你们干嘛不告诉我们到底是怎么回事
so why don't you tell us what's really going on here?
我们已经告诉你们了
We already told you what's going on.
现在我们告诉你们俩 如果这案子上了法庭
And now we're telling you that if this goes to trial,
那我们就不会撤销这案子了
we're not tanking this case.
我们就要兵戎相见了
We're going to war.
所以还是接受和解 了结此事吧
So take that offer and end this.
我告诉你 你应该怎么处理那个和解吧
I'll tell you what you can do with that offer.
你可以把它塞到你的...
You can shove it up your--
我们会考虑的
We'll think about it.
唐娜 你知道格蕾琴在哪吗
Donna, do you know where Gretchen is?
因为我需要...
Because I need--
我才不管你想要什么 法耶
I don't care what you need, Faye.
而且我敢肯定格蕾琴也不在乎
And I'm pretty sure Gretchen won't care,
还有亚历克斯或是卡特里娜
and neither will Alex or Katrina
这里的任何人都不在乎你想要什么
or anybody else around here.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表