剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
We've got proof.
也许吧 但我要的不仅仅是傅滋曼撒谎的证据
Maybe, but I don't just want proof that Forstman was lying.
我还要马利克知情的证据
I want proof that Malik knew.
我们怎么才能拿到
How are we gonna get that?
通过给肖恩·卡荷尔一个机会让他做件对的事
By giving Sean Cahill a chance to make things right.
萨曼莎
Samantha.
希望你不介意 是希拉让我进来的
I hope you don't mind. Sheila let me in.
当然不介意了 有什么事
No, of course not. What do you got?
喜忧参半 路易
Good news and bad news, Louis.
我们有一个路线图 把保罗每次干这勾当
We have a road map to every time Paul has done this before
以及他支付的赔偿金都记录下来了
and the settlements he's paid.
问题是 我们还是没有原告
The thing is, we still don't have a plaintiff.
而没有原告 我最多只能吓唬他一下
And without a plaintiff, the best I can do is bluff.
我来就是说这个的
That's what I'm here to say.
你必须说服你妹妹站出来
You'll have to convince your sister to come forward.
不行 萨曼莎 我做不到
No. Samantha, I can't.
她不想做 我也不能再去要求她了
She doesn't want to do it, and I can't ask her again.
那我觉得我知道谁能去
Then I think I know who can.
卡特里娜
Katrina?
我收到你的信息了 我尽快赶了过来
I got your message. I came as soon as I could.
埃斯特 请坐吧
Esther, please sit.
我知道我们只见过一两次
I know we've only met once or twice,
但我不准备和你兜圈子
but I'm going to have to be direct
因为我们的时间不多了
because we don't have much time.
我们收集到了保罗职业生涯中
We were able to find a substantial amount
针对他罪行的大量证据
of evidence against Paul throughout his career.
但是
But?
但如果没有人愿意站出来
But without someone willing to come forward,
你就会失去你的公♥司♥
you're going to lose your company
而他则会继续为所欲为
and he's going to keep doing this.
我明白了
I see.
在你表态之前 我想告诉你两件事
Before you say anything, I want you to know two things.
我曾经为和你有类似遭遇的人打过官司
I once took up this fight for someone in your situation.
而我们没打赢
And we lost.
我今天给她打了电♥话♥
I called her today,
问她是否后悔当初站出来
asked if she regretted coming forward,
她说 接受那样的判决固然痛苦
and she said that, while living with that verdict was hard,
但保持沉默会让她痛不欲生
not having said anything would have been harder.
还有呢
And the other thing?
那个案子是九年前了
That case was nine years ago,
埃斯特 时代不同了
and Esther, times have changed.
我可不那么确定
I'm not so sure they have.
当然 决定权在你
Obviously, this is your decision.
但如我所说 我们的时间不多了
But, as I said, we don't have much time.
什么情况 法耶呢
What the hell is this? Where's Faye?
法耶不会来了
Faye's not coming
因为肖恩不会签字接受你的条件
'cause Sean is not signing your deal.
那样的话 我想我们就法庭上见了
Well, then, I guess we're going to court.
不 马利克 是你要上法庭
No, Malik. You're going to court
因为和服刑的罪犯串通的不是我们
because we didn't conspire with a convicted felon,
而是你
You did.
你在说什么
The hell are you talking about?
他说的是查尔斯·傅滋曼对于
He's talking about the fact that Charles Forstman
萨特悔过的时间撒了谎的事实
lied about the timing of Sutter's confession.
而正是你让他这样做的
And you're the one who told him to do it.
我简直没法相信
I can't believe this.
你难道看不出这是什么情况吗
You can't see what happening here?
他在操纵你呢 他一贯这样
He's spinning you. That's what he does.
你把这叫操纵 安迪 我叫它证据
You call this spin, Andy? I call it evidence.
你去查我的记录 我也去查了你的
You pulled my records, I pulled yours.
所有你和查尔斯·傅滋曼联♥系♥的记录
All your contacts with Charles Forstman.
每一次的
Every single one,
包括我见完他五分钟以后
including the phone call he made to you
他给你打的电♥话♥
five minutes after I left him,
警告你我们快有重大发现了
warning you we were getting close.
还不用说你和他在萨特死后三个月
Not to mention the deal that you cut with him
达成的条件
three months after Sutter died.
而在萨特死之前 并没有
And there is no record of any contact
你和查尔斯·傅滋曼之间任何联♥系♥的记录
between you and Charles Forstman before that.
你以为你能把我吓倒 放弃这个案子吗
You think you can intimidate me into dropping this?
不 安迪 我们不是要吓唬你
No, Andy, I don't. And we're not intimidating.
我们要逮捕你
We're arresting.
在此你被控在一桩刑事案中伪造证据
You're hereby charged with fabricating evidence in a criminal case.
我才没有
The hell I am!
我是他妈的州检察官
I'm the goddamn state's attorney!
不 你不是
No, you're not.
唐娜告诉过你会是这样的结果
See, Donna told you this would happen,
现在结果来了
and now it is.
还记得你说的检察官去坐牢会怎样吗 安迪
Remember what you said about prosecutors who go to prison, Andy?
这就要轮到你去体会一下了
Well, you're about to find out.
你们别想就这么脱身
You're not going to get away with this.
我们已经脱身了
We just did.
真够悬的
That was close.
我想我们俩一直并肩坚持到最后还挺好的
I guess it's a good thing we stuck together till the end.
肖恩 我理解你为何那么做
Sean, I understand why you did what you did.
是吗
You do?
我一直说忠诚是相互的
I'm always saying loyalty is a two-way street.
如果我看不出 你的行为
If I can't see that you were trying to do the best
是为了我们两个好 那我就是个混♥蛋♥
for both of us, then I'm an asshole.
那可是你说的 我没说
You said it, not me.
你知道我现在要说什么吧
Bet you know what I'm gonna say now, huh?
你再也不想见到我了
Something about you never wanting to see my face again?
差不多吧 想喝杯啤酒吗
Something like that. Wanna grab a beer?
改天吧
Let me take a rain check.
我有点事要办
I've got a little errand to run.
搞定他 哈维
Go get him, Harvey.
我猜你是代表你的客户来签协议的
I assume you're here to sign the deal on behalf of your client?
我是来了结这事的
I'm here to end this thing.
你这次又要控告我什么
And what are you going to accuse me of this time?
抢劫诺克斯堡吗[军事重地]
Hmm? Robbing Fort Knox?
是这样 保罗
Here's the thing, Paul.
我们去找了两个你们的人
We went to two of your people,
让他们在救你和自救之间做出选择
gave them the choice between saving your ass or saving themselves.
猜猜他们没救谁
Take a guess whose ass they didn't save.
每一个保密协议 每一笔肮脏的交易
Every NDA, every dirty deal,
每一个掩盖的事实
every single cover-up.
这个只能证明这些女人
This is nothing but, uh, proof that these women
签署了保密协议
signed confidentiality agreements.
并不意味着她们说的是真的
Doesn't mean what they're saying is true.
我们来看看你的董事会对此有何说法
We'll see what your board has to say about that.
我想董事会什么都不会说
I don't think the board's gonna say anything.
你知道为什么吗
You know why they won't?
因为埃斯特不会站出来
'Cause Esther won't come forward.
没有人站出来 你就束手无策
No one comes forward; you got nothing.
不 保罗
No, Paul.
他不会束手无策
He has everything.
你知道我为什么不站出来吗
You know why I wasn't gonna come forward?
因为我不认为人们会相信我
Because I didn't think people would believe me.
但当我讲述我的故事时
But when I tell my story,
你就瞧好吧
you can bet your ass
我要让他们相信我
I am gonna make them believe me.
即使他们相信你了
Even if they do,
也早已过了时效
it's long past the statute of limitations.
起诉你的时效可没过
Not to sue your ass, it isn't.
所以你才要辞职
Which is why you're gonna resign.
如果你不辞职 我就会告诉全世界
And if you don't, I am gonna tell the world
你是怎样在我28岁的时候
how, when I was 28 years old,
引诱我到你的房♥间 摸遍我全身
you lured me to your room, put your hands all over me,
当我反抗的时候 你压倒了我
and when I resisted, you overpowered me.
当我终于挣脱了
And when I finally got away,
你告诉我如果我把这事说出去一个字
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表