剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
我没有看过心理医生
I didn't go to a psychiatrist.
我看的是军医
I went to an MD.
我求他不要把这事写在档案里
I begged him not to put it in my record.
他写了焦虑症 给我吃了药
He put it down as anxiety and gave me pills.
让我撑过了战役
And they kept me going through my tour.
战役结束后呢
And once you got out?
我以为情况会有所好转
I thought it would get better.
-然而并没有 -没有
- But it didn't. - No.
更糟了
It got worse.
如果你的老板不买♥♥单 也许有人会
if your employer won't pay, maybe someone else will.
哈维
Harvey.
托马斯 我可以进来吗
Thomas, do you mind if I come in?
我们没什么可聊的
I really don't think we have much to talk about.
不幸的是 我们有
Well, unfortunately, we do.
自那次听证会以后
Because as a result of that hearing,
律师协会安插了人来监视我们的一举一动
the Bar installed someone to watch every move we make.
现在她想问你为什么解约
And now she wants to ask you why you're leaving.
你知道我不会再撒谎了
And you know I'm not gonna lie again.
所以我来这里是请你不要解约
Which is why I'm here to ask you not to leave.
你开什么玩笑
You've gotta be joking.
请听我说完
Just hear me out, please.
你和我们合作了很久
You've been with us a long time.
这段时间里 我们帮你的公♥司♥规模翻了三倍
And in that time we've tripled your business,
让你上市
we've taken you public--
而且彻底背叛了我的信任
And completely betrayed my trust.
不
No.
我为你背叛了自己的客户
I betrayed my own client for you.
我为你损失了我的朋友和合伙人
I lost my friend and my partner for you.
如果我当时严格按规办事
And if I'd done the technically right thing,
你的扩张计划就没戏了
you'd have lost your expansion.
我不是说我们过去没犯错误
Now, I'm not saying we didn't make mistakes,
我也知道我需要赢回你的信任
and I know I need to earn back your trust.
我只是在请你给我们一个弥补的机会
I'm just asking you to give us a chance to do that.
我问你件事
Let me ask you this.
唐娜在你心中是什么地位
Who is Donna to you?
她是我这辈子最重要的人 托马斯
She's the most important person in my life, Thomas.
而且她也知道
And she knows it.
什么时候的事
When?
我洗脱罪名的那晚
The night I was cleared.
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
我会继续跟你们律所合作 但有个条件
I'll stay with your firm on one condition.
以后我的律师是你 不是亚历克斯
From now on you're my lawyer, not Alex.
托马斯 我不确定这是最佳办法
Thomas, I'm not sure that's the best idea.
对我来说这是唯一可行的办法
Well, it's the only one that's gonna work for me
因为我已经不信任他了
because I don't trust him anymore.
而我刚刚问你了史上最难的问题
And you were just honest with me about
你对我说了实话
the most difficult question I'll ever ask.
你都没有畏缩
And you didn't flinch.
好 但你既然已经知道真♥相♥了
Okay...but now that you know the truth--
过去我可以既往不咎
I can get past all that.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的 我确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
斯佩克特·利特·惠勒·威廉姆斯律所
萨曼莎 你在这里啊
Samantha, there you are.
不管你要问什么 我都不答应
Whatever it is, the answer is no.
那太可惜了
Well, that's too bad,
因为我刚听说你安排一位助理律师
because I just heard you assigned an associate
为了一个新案子传唤军队档案
to subpoena military records for a new case.
-那又如何 -我要你放弃这个案子
- So what if I did? - So...I want you to drop it.
-你说什么 -我今早已经说过了
- Excuse me? - As I mentioned this morning,
一切新发生的事件都需经我批准
I have approval over all new matters,
而这件事处处都是风险
and this one has red flags all over it.
我没看到有任何风险
Well, I don't see any red flags,
而且我不会晾着我朋友不管
and I'm not hanging my friend out to dry.
为朋友办案本身就是风险
The fact that he's a friend is the red flag,
因为一旦有败诉的倾向
because if you start to lose,
你就有可能会不按规办事
you may not fight the right way.
我从来没听说过这么扯的话
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
但这无所谓 因为这不是新案子
But it doesn't matter, because this case isn't new.
我昨晚接手的
I took it last night.
你以为我听不出来什么是借口吗
You don't think I know a cover story when I hear one?
我不在乎你怎么想
I don't care what you think you know.
我接手案子的时候就告诉了哈维
I told Harvey about the case when I took it,
也就是说 按照你的规矩
which means, according to your own rules,
你对于我放不放弃这个案子没有发言权
you don't get a say as to whether I drop this or not.
但我对于如何调用律所资源有发言权
Well, I do get a say in the use of firm resources,
尤其是对于那些没有收益的案子
in particular on the cases that pay us nothing.
如果你要继续跟进案子
So if you pursue this,
你就不能开报销单
you do this without your expense account,
不能用助理律师 什么都不能
our associates, and anything else.
如果被我发现了 我会亲自推掉这个客户
And if I find out otherwise, I'll drop the client myself.
让我理一理
Let me get this straight.
你想让我帮你追查军队
You want my help to go after the military?
对 但首先我需要用你的报销单
Yes, but first I need access to your expense account.
为什么
Why?
因为如果我要让军队和解
Because if I'm gonna get them to settle,
我需要雇私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 专家证人
I need to hire PIs, expert witnesses--
不 我是想问为什么要从我的帐上走
No, I mean why do you need my account?
因为法耶禁止我动用律所的资源
Because Faye banned me from using firm resources.
所以说你不仅想让我帮忙
So you don't just want my help,
还想让我违抗直接命令
you want me to defy a direct order?
要是我们做得好 她根本不会知道
If we do it right, she'll never know.
萨曼莎 这可是军队
Samantha, it's the military.
没等到他们同意和解 法耶就会发现
There's no way they'll ever give in before Faye finds out.
好吧 我花自己的钱
Fine, I will use my own money for expenses,
但我一个人做不完这些事
but I can't do it all on my own.
我现在已经没有助理律师帮我♥干♥活了
I'm working without an associate myself right now.
卡特里娜 我请你帮忙也是逼不得已
Katrina, it's not easy for me to ask for this.
我拒绝你也是形势所逼
And it's not easy for me to say no.
你不懂吗 我绝不能让他失望
Don't you get it? I cannot let him down.
卢卡斯和我不只是一起在军营受训
Lucas and I didn't just train together.
我们一起服役过
We served together.
服役满四年后 他想让我留下 但我没留
And after my four years, he asked me to stay, but I didn't.
我离开了 他又上了两轮
I got out. He did two more tours.
在他脑中 他还觉得自己在战场上
And in his head, he is still there
而我穿着两千块的裙子 协商百万级的交易
while I wear $2,000 dresses and negotiate million dollar deals.
好吧 我帮你
All right. I'll help you.
我有两个条件
On two conditions:
我们要办得正大光明
we do it on the up-and-up,
而且只打能打赢的仗
and we pick a fight we can win.
我知道最近不容易 哈维
I know things are rough, Harvey,
但是一大早就喝上我的威士忌了吗
but shots for breakfast with my Scotch?
这里有一杯是你的
One of them is for you.
而且喝酒不是因为坏事 而是有好消息
And they're not because of bad news, but because of good.
那就说吧
Then lay it on me.
因为我好久都没听过好消息了
Because it is past time I heard something good.
我说服凯斯勒留下了
I got Kessler to stay.
他今天会过来签一份新的委托书
He's gonna come in today and sign a new engagement letter.
不会吧 还真是好消息
No shit. That is good.
我这就给他打电♥话♥ 安排好会议
I'll call him right now, set up a meeting.
这就是问题所在 亚历克斯
That's the thing, Alex.
他想让我代理他
He wants me to represent him.
-你 -对
- You? - Yes.
你先别说 我也很意外
And before you say it, I was surprised as anyone.
哈维 惊喜[意外]的意思是你回家发现
Harvey, surprised is what you feel when you come home
你的朋友在家准备为你庆生
and your friends are there for your birthday,
而不是你发现你的合伙人要接手你的客户
not when you find out your partner's taking your client.
我知道这不算理想 但你想要我说什么
Look, I know it's not ideal, but what do you want me to say?
这是他继续合作的条件
This is his condition for staying.
我没想要你说什么
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表