剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
我们抓住她的把柄了
We got her.
很好
All right.
-就这么办吧 -等等
- Let's do this. - Hold on a second.
-发生什么了 -什么都没发生 路易
- What's going on? - Nothing's going on, Louis.
哈维 我见过你赢了无数次
Harvey, I've seen you win enough times to know that
没看你这样过 到底怎么回事
this is not what you look like. What is it?
你说得对 那个混♥蛋♥说了谎
You were right, that son of a bitch lied.
她把他弄得倾家荡产
She didn't take him to the cleaners
不是为了钱
just so she could have the money.
她是为了掩盖他的罪行
She did it to cover up his crime,
这样她的女儿就永远不会知道
so her daughter would never know.
但这意味着一旦真♥相♥大白
But that means if this comes out,
就会毁掉那个女孩对父亲的印象
it'll destroy that girl's vision of her father.
更不用说她那隐瞒这件事的母亲
Not to mention her mother who's kept it from her.
她是个成年人 她可以接受的
She's a grown woman. She can handle it.
接受什么
Handle what?
接受你把她粉饰成一个骗子
You painting her as a liar and a cheat?
我没有粉饰她 她的确这么做了
I'm not painting her as anything. She did this.
我们说过了要让萨曼莎回来 无论代价如何
And we said we'd get Samantha back, whatever it takes.
这就是代价
So this is what it's gonna take.
如果有其他办法呢
What if there was another way?
什么办法
What other way?
亚历克斯和萨曼莎在想办法
Alex and Samantha are working on something.
如果他们找到了一个既能让她离开
What if whatever they find gets her out
又不影响家庭关系的方法呢
without doing something like this to a family?
一天 他们有一天时间
One day. They have one day.
否则不管你喜不喜欢 我都会扣下扳机
Then I'm pulling the trigger whether you like it or not.
你什么时候开始按银行家的时间上班了
Since when did you start working bankers' hours?
罗伯特 你在这做什么呢
Robert. What are you doing here?
我来见你
I'm here to see you.
不管是什么事 都得等等了
Well, whatever it is, it'll have to wait.
-乔伊有个钢琴独奏会 -胡说 她没有
- Joy has a piano recital and... - Bullshit, she does.
你上车是要去见萨曼莎
You're getting in that car to meet Samantha.
好吧 被你发现了
All right, you got me.
她和联邦调查局达成了协议 我在帮她
She cut a deal with the FBI, and I'm helping her.
怎么帮她
Helping her how?
我们用盖文·安德鲁斯
We're giving them Gavin Andrews
来交换法耶的污点
in exchange for dirt on Faye.
盖文·安德鲁斯 你疯了吗
Gavin Andrews? Are you out of your damn mind?
他有关于她的信息 如果他发现了
He's got information on her, and if he finds out...
别担心 我们做得很小心
It doesn't matter. The way we're doing it,
盖文永远不会知道...
Gavin will never know...
所有蹲在牢里的罪犯
Says every inmate sitting in prison
都以为他们把罪行计划得天衣无缝
that thought they committed the perfect crime.
-罗伯特 -亚历克斯 听我说
- Robert... - Alex, listen to me.
我知道你是为她好
I know you're trying to do right by her,
但就算盖文没发现她的目的
but even if Gavin doesn't figure out what she's up to,
她和联邦调查局也很有渊源
she has a history with the FBI.
什么渊源
What kind of history?
那种会反过来给她带来麻烦的渊源
The kind that could come back and bite her in the ass.
多谢提醒 罗伯特
I appreciate that, Robert,
但覆水难收
but the train has left the station.
那帮我个忙
Then do me one favor.
让我替你上那辆车
Let me get in that car instead of you.
罗伯特 你来干什么
Robert, what are you doing here?
我来帮你
I'm here to help you.
-是帮我还是阻止我 -都是
-Help me or stop me? - Both.
因为如果你干了你要干的事
Because if you do what you're about to,
联邦调查局就会永远
the FBI is going to have something over you
有你的把柄了
for the rest of your life.
我不会放弃
I'm not giving up the plan.
我不是要你放弃 我是要你安静
I'm not asking you to. I'm asking you to be quiet
让我最后当一次律师
and let me be a lawyer one last time.
怎么回事
What's going on here?
我们说好单独见面的
We were supposed to meet alone.
我的客户和我有别的考虑
Well, my client and I had other ideas.
除非你签字 否则她什么也不会给你
She's not gonna give you anything until you sign this.
空白赦免书 赦免她的一切不当行为
Blanket immunity for anything you've ever done.
没门
I don't think so.
不是她所有的不当行为
Not anything she's ever done.
是为她要交给你的人所做的所有不当行为
Anything she's ever done for the man she's giving you.
我无权签署
I don't have authority to sign this.
胡扯 过了这个村没这个店
Bullshit, you don't. This is a one-time offer
你有三十秒考虑 要不要一句话
good for 30 seconds. Take it or leave it.
-罗伯特 -萨曼莎 我来处理
- Robert. - Samantha, I'm handling this.
天哪 你是罗伯特·赞恩
Jesus, you are Robert Zane.
你都不是律师了
You're not even a lawyer.
我不需要律师执照
I don't have to be a goddamn lawyer
来让这东西有法律效力
for this to be legally binding.
签或不签
So sign it or not,
你不签就拿不到她的东西
because you're not getting what she has without it.
瞧瞧 你做到了
Look at that, you came through.
是的 现在把你答应的东西
I did. Now you're giving me
关于法耶的事都给我
everything you got on Faye.
什么都没有
Not a goddamn thing.
关于那女人的污点我什么都没找到
Turns out I couldn't find anything on the woman.
就像你当时什么都没找到一样
Just like you couldn't find anything way back when.
-我们说好的 -说好什么了
- We had a deal. - What deal?
也许你有豁免文件
You might have immunity on paper,
但也就只有豁免文件了
but that's all you have on paper.
别再联♥系♥我了
Don't ever call me again.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
不管你打算做什么
Whatever it is you're thinking about doing,
都没门
it isn't gonna happen.
因为在我们把这件事说开前
Because I'm not getting out of this booth
你不能离开这里
until we talk this thing through.
卡特里娜 你来干什么
Katrina, what are you doing here?
我们找到了他的邮件
We found his emails.
柯特关于被强迫离开的假话
Curt lied about being forced out.
我是来结束这件案子的
I'm here to end this.
我希望可以当面说
And I wanted to do it in person.
-和解呢 -来不及了
- What about settling? - It's too late for that.
除非明天之前撤诉
Unless you drop this by tomorrow,
否则我们就以诽谤反诉
we're going to countersue for slander.
抱歉 布莱恩
I'm sorry, Brian.
尝试一下总是可以的
You can't blame him for trying.
什么意思
What do you mean?
柯特也不算说了假话
Curt wasn't entirely lying.
他也许不是被迫离开的
He may not have been forced out,
但他也确实后悔了
but he regretted leaving.
你是说他还是说你自己
Are you talking about him or you?
都有行吗
Can it be both?
不是你的合伙人给了你这件案子 对吗
Your partners didn't assign you this case, did they?
-是你自己要的 -没错
- You took it. - I did.
我知道是和你们打官司 然后你来了电♥话♥
I knew they were going after you and then you called and...
-然后呢 -我想你了
- And what? - I missed you.
所以我接了这个案子...
So I took the case...
因为我想跟你共度些时光
Because I wanted to spend time with you.
难以置信
I can't believe you.
所以你才不和解吗 就为了共度时光
That's why you wouldn't settle? To spend more time with me?
-卡特里娜 -不
- Katrina... - No.
你觉得我们共度这时光之后
What did you think would happen
能有什么结果
when we spent that time together?
我就是想着见见面 聊聊天
I thought we would see each other and talk
像以前一样在对方的生活里出现
and be in each other's lives like we used to.
-然后呢 -我不知道
- And then? - I don't know.
我知道的是
Well, what I know is that
我想继续作为朋友一起工作
I wanted to keep working together as friends.
可是你做不到 是你离开了
You couldn't do it. You left.
该死的 想念一个人
God damn it, there's nothing wrong
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表