剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
I don't want you to say anything,
但我也不想让你进来说
but I also don't want you to come in here
告诉我这值得庆祝
and try to tell me this is a celebration.
你说的对
You're right.
这不值得庆祝
It's not a celebration.
但是法耶想问他离开的原因
But Faye wanted to ask him why he left,
我们不能让她这么做
and we can't have that.
班尼特女士...
Ms. Bennett...
我不是来闲聊的 就直入正题了
I'm not one for small talk, so I'll jump right in.
我看见你成了惠勒女士那件案子的
I saw you added yourself as attorney of record
-辩护律师 -是的
- on Ms. Wheeler's case. - I did.
她有没有告诉你
And did she inform you
我特意说明禁止她使用律所资源
that I specifically forbade her from using firm resources?
她说了
Yes, she did.
所以我利用私人时间工作
Which is why I worked on my own time,
我今天也不会参与取证
and I won't be attending a deposition scheduled for today.
我尊重这一点
I respect that.
这表明你愿意按章办事
It shows a willingness to work within the rules.
但我想解释下
But I'd like to explain why
为何我不想让她接那个案子
I didn't want her to take that case.
因为她投入太多感情
Because she's emotionally invested.
而你担心她会忍♥不住
And you're worried she'll be tempted
做一些不该做的事
to do something that she shouldn't.
既然你理解 我相信你也会明白
And if you understand that, I'm sure you'll understand
你要是真的想帮助惠勒女士
if you really want to help Ms. Wheeler,
你就要阻止她犯这种错误
you'll help her avoid doing just that.
亚历克斯什么反应
How did Alex take it?
他不乐意 但他会接受的
He didn't love it, but he'll live with it.
所以...托马斯今天会过来对吗
So...Thomas is coming here today?
因为法耶会问及会谈的事
Because Faye's gonna be asking about that interview,
我们需要他签署委托书
and we need him to have signed that engagement letter.
唐娜 他答应我了
Donna, he gave me his word.
很好 那就意味着他会到场
Great, then that means that he'll be here.
怎么了
What's going on?
这样真的好吗
Are you sure this is the best idea?
你来当他的代理律师
You representing him?
如果哪天他不喜欢你的作为
I mean, what happens the first time
或者你认为他没远见了
he doesn't like something that you've done,
会发生什么
or you think that he's being short-sighted?
过多久你们中会有人提出这个问题
How long before one of you brings up what happened?
唐娜 他是成年人 这是他的主意
Donna...he's a grown man. It was his idea.
如果他认为自己能搞定
If he thinks he can make it work,
我愿意相信他
I'm gonna trust him.
为什么你总能
How is it that you always
让人感觉一切都会好起来
make it feel like everything's gonna be okay?
因为我是超人
Because I'm Superman.
不 你应该说
No, you're supposed to say,
"我跟你有一样的困惑"
"I was just thinking the same thing about you."
但是超人不会说这种话
But Superman wouldn't say something like that.
他希望拉娜·蓝能懂他
He'd just expect Lana Lang to get it.
超人高中时期的初恋
可能你没注意到 我不是拉娜·蓝
Well, in case you haven't noticed, I'm not Lana Lang.
我是露易丝·莱恩
I'm Lois Lane.
超人的妻子
你是她们的完美结合 因为拉娜是红头发
You have the best of both because Lana was a redhead.
这种肉麻的话你听够了吗
Is that mushy enough for you?
因为我还要去拯救大都会呢
'Cause I've got to go save Metropolis.
超人所在城市
还拯救大都会呢
Save Metropolis.
你连自己电♥话♥号♥码都不记得
You don't even know your own phone number.
好了 各位 听我说
Okay, people! Listen up.
你们可能知道一位新律师加入了我们
As you may know a new attorney has joined us,
法耶·理查德森
Faye Richardson.
我想让你们对她表示热烈欢迎
And I would like you all to give her a very, very warm welcome,
但是别打扰她
but don't bother her.
只用对她敬而远之 有什么问题吗
Just give her a wide berth. Any questions?
有
Yes.
你想让我们通过躲她来向她表示欢迎吗
You want us to make her feel welcome by avoiding her?
问得很好 苏珊
Excellent question, Susan.
是的 没错
The answer is yes. Yes, I do.
为什么
Why?
又是一个好问题 苏珊
Another good question, Susan.
因为作为你们的领导 我知道怎样最好
Because as your leader, I know what's best--
别搞错了 我才是你们的领导
and make no mistake, I am your leader.
-好吧 但是 -没人喜欢话痨 苏珊
- Okay, but-- - No one likes a talker, Susan.
还有别的问题吗 没有吗
Any other questions? No?
-很好 -我有一个问题
- Great. - I have a question.
她来这里做什么
Why is she here?
她要带领一个新部门什么的吗
Is she heading up a new division or something?
差不多吧
Sort of.
她其实是职业道德的专家
She's actually an ethics expert.
鉴于最近发生的事 我认为
In light of recent events, I thought it would be wise
找人来提升律所声誉是明智的
to bring someone in to buttress the firm's reputation.
事实上 她不情愿来...
Actually, truth is, she was reluctant to come--
别被我打断 路易
Oh, don't let me interrupt, Louis.
你是说我不情愿来到这里
You were saying I was reluctant to come here.
-或许不是不情愿... -但你是这么想的
- Maybe not reluctant-- - But it was your idea.
这不是你的原话吗
Isn't that what you said?
你绝不会对助理律师撒谎 不是吗
And you would never lie to your associates, would you?
结合语境的言论不算撒谎 法耶
Framing things in context isn't lying, Faye.
那让我问一个不需要语境的问题
Then let me ask a question that needs no context.
律师协会的领导
The Bar's leadership had doubts
对你们是否能遵纪守法心存疑虑
about your ability to follow the law,
这是我来这里的原因
and that's why I'm here.
不是这样的吗
Isn't that the case?
是
Yes.
谢谢你帮助我
Thank you for helping me
跟助理律师有个良好的开端 路易
get off on the right foot with the associates, Louis.
我很感激
I appreciate it.
-亚历克斯 时机不对 -就现在
- Alex, not now. - Yes, now,
因为布罗姆韦尔刚才告诉我他们又被起诉了
because Bromwell just told me they're being sued again.
-操 我们刚帮他们脱罪 -我知道
- Shit, we just got them off. - I know that.
更糟的是 我们碰到了多西法官
And to make matters worse, we drew Judge Dorsey.
妈的 什么事
Goddamn it! What?
路易 你有空吗
Louis, do you have a minute?
因为我遇到了一个新的...服务器故障
Because I've hit a snag with our new...server problem.
有话直说 亚历克斯不是外人
Cut the code. Alex is on our side.
既然如此 我需要一份协会章程的电子版
In that case, I need a digital copy of the Bar's bylaws,
但是他们有密♥码♥保护
but they're password protected.
-扫描我给你的那些 -我试过了 但是
- Scan the ones I gave you. - I tried that, but--
你在逗我吗
Are you shitting me?
你连扫描一份简单文件都能搞砸
You can't even scan a simple document without screwing up?
这不是我的错
It wasn't my fault.
事情闹到这个地步也不是我的错啊
Well, it isn't my fault that we're in this situation,
但我却在这埋头苦干 受尽羞辱
but here I am, busting my ass, getting humiliated.
而我所求助的唯一一个人
And the one person that I ask to help me
居然连他自己的鞋带都系不好
can't even tie his own goddamn shoes.
所以我不管你怎么做 今天之内把文件搞定
So I don't care what it takes, get that copy and get it today.
-但是 -本杰明...
- But- - Benjamin...
让我们单独谈谈
give us a few minutes.
好了 路易 什么情况
Okay, Louis. What's going on?
-你知道什么情况 -对 我知道
- You know what's going on. - Yeah, I do.
因为我在挂了布罗姆韦尔电♥话♥的三秒后
Because I bit my own secretary's head off
就对我的秘书大发雷霆
three seconds after getting off the phone with Bromwell.
-更不要说 -更不要说什么
- Not to mention-- - Not to mention what?
没什么 不重要
Nothing. It's not important.
重要的是你和我要出去
What is important is you and I are going out,
而且现在就出去
and we're going out right now.
亚历克斯 我不需要
Alex, I don't need to--
不 你需要 我也需要
Yes, you do, and so do I.
因为如果我们不发泄一下的话
Because if we don't blow off some steam,
你我中的一个就要去杀人了
one of us is gonna kill someone.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表