剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
抱歉 唐娜
Oh, I'm sorry, Donna.
我现在真的没有时间
I am right in the middle of something.
我也赶着要去见卡特里娜
And I'm on my way to meet Katrina,
但是这事不能等
but this can't wait.
你从哪得到的这个
Where did you get this?
《华尔街日报》线上版
"The Journal's" Online edition.
该死的迈克·罗斯
Oh, goddamn Mike Ross.
这将会出现在明天头版
It'll be on the front page tomorrow.
他也脱不了干系
Well, he's not getting away with it.
我正要说 萨曼莎 万一他做到了呢
That's the thing, Samantha. What if he does?
你的意思是让我允许他对外宣称
Are you asking me to let him tell the world
我们的客户剥削员工吗
our client exploits people?
我是让你去和解
I'm asking you to cut a deal.
萨曼莎 你可以找找折中的办法
Samantha, you can still find a compromise.
-我为何要这样 -因为迈克·罗斯是家人
- Why would I want to do that? - Because Mike Ross is family.
-对我来说他不是 -他是的
- He's not my family. - Yes, he is.
他是罗伯特的家人 那也就是你的家人
He's Robert's family, and so are you.
唐娜 我不能因为
Donna, I can't sell out our clients
迈克娶了罗伯特的女儿就出♥卖♥♥♥客户
just because Mike married Robert's daughter.
我并没说出♥卖♥♥♥ 我说的是"折中"的办法
I didn't say "Sell out," I said "Compromise."
如果你不顾及他的家人身份
And if you won't do it because he's family,
那至少为了这则广♥告♥这么做吧 因为好戏才刚开始
then do it because this ad is just the beginning.
我告诉你 他跟你和哈维是同一种人
I am telling you, he is just like you and Harvey.
他永远不会放弃
He will never stop,
如果没办法双赢
and if you can't come up with a win-win,
那我向你保证
then I guarantee you,
结果就会是两败俱伤
we will end up with a lose-lose.
问题是 我并没想去爱上布莱恩
The thing is, I didn't mean to fall for Brian.
我只是觉得跟他在一起很舒服
I was just so comfortable around him.
当然了 你只是在做你的本职工作
Of course, you were at work in your element.
再喝一杯
Have another.
卡特里娜 忘掉布莱恩的办法
Katrina, the way to get over Brian
就是不要再对他念念不忘 学会找点乐子
is to stop dwelling on him and start having some fun.
找什么乐子
What do you mean, "Fun"?
我的意思是 瑞秋跟迈克在一起之前
I mean, before Rachel was with Mike,
我们会一起出去 假装自己是
we used to go out and assume the identities
哈莉叶特·斯佩克特和米歇尔·罗斯
of Harriet Specter and Michelle Ross,
然后找相信我们的帅哥请我们喝酒
and we would convince unsuspecting yet handsome men to buy us drinks.
你是说 你们欺骗了公众
You mean, you defrauded the public?
就是这个意思
That's exactly what I mean.
如果我没记错的话
And if I'm not mistaken,
路易丝·利特这个名字还没人用
I think Louise Litt is still up for grabs.
不如我们去夹击一下那个一米八八的性感壮汉吧
So what do you say we go flank that 6'2" Hunk of gorgeous?
-唐娜 我不... -明白 太帅了
- Donna, I'm not-- - Copy that, too handsome.
五点钟方向的汤姆·汉克斯怎么样
What about Tom Hanks over at 5:00?
-不要 你别... -知道了
- No, you're not-- - Got it.
看他那样有可能是布莱恩的兄弟
He might as well be Brian's brother.
那就
What about--
天哪 唐娜 我谁也不想要
Damn it, Donna, I don't want anyone.
卡特里娜 你怎么了
Katrina, what's going on?
我以为你想跟我聊聊我的感受
I thought you wanted to talk about how I was feeling,
而不是让我放下这些去乱搞
not try to make me party my way out of this.
卡特里娜 等等
Katrina, wait.
你上次认真恋爱是什么时候的事了
When's the last time you were in a real relationship?
我觉得跟你聊这些不太舒服
I don't feel comfortable talking about that with you.
换句话说 你只谈过一次认真的恋爱
In other words, you've only been in one real relationship,
然后你把你们俩的心都伤透了
and you broke both your hearts
因为你不想让任何事物阻碍你的事业
because you didn't want anything to get in the way of your career,
我给了错误的建议
and I must be losing it
因为我对这件事的理解是错的
because I completely misread the situation.
你想说什么
What do you mean?
布莱恩的事 是你的灵魂在告诉你
Brian was your soul's way of telling you
生活的内容远远不止工作
that there's more to life than work,
你真正应该学会的是 如何跟你自己好好相处
and the person that you need to develop a relationship with is you.
那我应该怎么做呢
How am I supposed to do that?
首先 你要答应我
You are gonna start by promising me
每个星期拿出一个晚上
that one night a week you're gonna do something
去做一些专属于你自己的事情
that's just for you.
不管是去学烹饪
I don't care if it's a cooking class
还是日式折纸 或者就蜷坐着看本喜欢的书
or origami or just curling up with your favorite book
只要跟工作毫无关系就行
as long as it has nothing to do with work.
折纸也算了吧
Or origami.
我答应你
I promise.
那我今晚就以跟朋友喝酒作为开始
And I'm going to start tonight by having drinks with a friend.
我说的就是这个意思
That's what I'm talking about.
-你不是哈维 -你也不是杰里米·华尔
- You're not Harvey. - And you're not Jeremy Wall.
但你以他的名义发了广♥告♥ 抹黑我的客户
But you took an ad out in his name defaming my client.
你来这里是要杀了我吗
Are you here to shoot me?
我来这里是要跟你谈判
I'm here to negotiate with you.
那请进吧
Then come on in.
我们发那篇广♥告♥
We took out that ad
是因为砖街正在剥削它的工人
because Brick Street is exploiting its workers,
我们当然有权这样说
and we have every right to say so.
那我们就开始谈吧
Then let's get to it.
要怎么做才能平息这场风波
What's it gonna take to make it all go away?
很简单
It's simple.
不要再用这种方式做衣服了
You stop making clothes the way you do
或者你们让杰里米拿到全款并终止合同
or you let Jeremy out of his contract with full pay.
你们当然可以两件事都做 但我也知道这不可能
Of course, you could do both, but I'm a realist.
迈克 我在想办法实现双方共赢
Look, Mike, I am trying to find some common ground.
我认识你的岳父很久了
I've known your father-in-law forever,
你的妻子和我也是打小就认识
your wife since she was a little girl.
现在是谁在投机取巧了
Well, who's playing the violin now?
你真的觉得这样就能打动我吗
Do you really expect me to start tearing up
就因为你做过瑞秋的保姆
because you used to babysit Rachel?
"保姆"
"Babysit her"?
我救了她父亲 让他免受牢狱之灾
I saved her father from going to prison.
这个和你的客户如何对待工人有什么关系吗
And what does that have to do with the way your clients treat its people?
你想听实话吗 没有关系
You want the truth? Nothing.
我来这里找你 只是因为唐娜央求我来的
The only reason I'm here talking to you is because Donna begged me to.
好吧 我并不在乎唐娜做了什么
Well, I don't really care what Donna did.
我不会将胜利拱手让给哈维
I'm not handing Harvey a win,
我更不会将胜利让给他新找的副手
and I'm certainly not handing one to his new second fiddle.
你没有什么可以拱手相让
You're not handing anything to anybody
因为我会让你和你的客户一败涂地
because I have you and your client dead to rights.
我要是不接着告你们诽谤 你们就庆幸吧
You're lucky I don't come after you for slander.
让我猜猜 这会儿你就该
Let me guess: this is the part
拿出一纸诽谤的诉状来扇我的脸了吧
where you slap me with a defamation suit.
没错 我刚好带了一份过来
Well, I happen to have one right here.
好吧 那你就把诉状也给我吧
Well, then, you might as well hand over that suit,
因为我不打算修改条件
because I'm not changing the offer
我们也绝对不会撤回那篇广♥告♥
and we are definitely not pulling that ad.
法耶 有事找我帮忙吗
Faye, can I help you?
希望你能帮得上
I hope so.
你能不能告诉我迈克·罗斯的情况
I was wondering what you could tell me about Mike Ross.
这个容易 他高傲 自大
Easy, he's cocky, arrogant,
他觉得自己是这里最聪明的人
thinks he's the smartest guy in the room.
他也帮了我不止一次
And he's had my back more than once,
所以你来找我到底有什么事呢
so why don't you tell me what you're doing here?
我来找你是因为哈维和罗斯先生有交情
I'm here because Harvey and Mr. Ross have history,
如果人们有交情
and when people have history,
他们就很容易去做不该做的事
they tend to do things they shouldn't.
更别说现在萨曼莎也参与进去了
Not to mention Samantha's now involved.
你开什么玩笑
You've gotta be shitting me.
你惺惺作态地走进来就是为了这个吗
That's why you came in all hat in hand?
-你想让我当间谍 -不是间谍 是监督
- You want me to spy on them. - Not spy, oversee.
好吧 无论如何我的回答都一样
Well, my answer's the same either way.
我不会告密 我也不是该死的保姆
I'm not a snitch and I'm not a damn babysitter.
我也没有惺惺作态
And I didn't come hat in hand.
我是尊重你 因为你是这里唯一一个
I came with respect, because you're the only name partner
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表