剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
我能想象出来
I can see that.
几个月以前我们刚见识过他的脾气
A few months ago, we confronted his mugger.
就像个野兽
He turned into a wild animal.
看看这是谁来了
Whoa, look who decided to show up!
来的正好 我买♥♥了中国菜
And perfect timing. I've got Chinese.
萨曼莎 你可以坐黛比的位子
Samantha, you can have Debbie's seat.
-她今晚不在 -那太遗憾了
- She's got tap tonight. - Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
我还挺想见她的呢
I was looking forward to meeting her,
如果她有她妹妹
because if she's half as cool
-一半酷的话 -她并没有
- as her sister - She's not.
一点姐妹情谊都没有
Nothing like the love of a sibling.
亲爱的 我看见你的车保险杠了
Hey, babe, I saw your bumper.
要不要明天我帮你处理
Did you want me to take your car in tomorrow?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你还没注意到你的车后面吗
Have you not seen the back of your car?
看起来像是你撞了一头黄水牛
Looks like you hit a yellow water buffalo.
那就有意思了
Well, that's interesting,
因为最后一个开车的人是乔伊
because the last person to drive the car was Joy.
别看我 没准是别人追你尾了呢
Don't look at me. Maybe somebody backed into you.
乔伊 到底怎么回事
Joy, what happened?
好吧 我在停车场撞柱子上了
Fine, I hit a pole in the parking garage.
-并不严重 -严重的是
- It's not a big deal. - The big deal is that
你是想让我们在过一段时间之后
you were hoping we wouldn't notice
再发现这事吗
until long after you'd driven the car.
我并没那么想
I-I wasn't thinking that.
我只是不想你们生我的气
I just didn't want you to be mad at me.
本来我们不会生气 但是现在事与愿违
And we wouldn't have been, but we are now.
你有两个选择 你付钱修理
You have two choices: you either pay for it,
或者一个月之内不许开车
or you're not driving anywhere for a month.
-这不公平 -不管公平不公平
- Wha--that's so unfair! - Fair or not,
就这么决定了
that's the way it's gonna be.
好了我们都就座吧...
Now, let's all sit down...
我们还是要愉快地度过今晚
and try to still have a pleasant evening.
我是说当人们吃过那个以后
I'm just saying, it's not unusual
会有那种想法真的不奇怪
for a person to think that after they've had one.
你觉得你中了胡椒的毒
You thought you'd been poisoned by a peppercorn?
是四川胡椒
A Szechuan peppercorn,
还有我并没觉得是胡椒有毒
and didn't think that it poisoned me.
我觉得是有人下毒害我
I thought someone had poisoned me.
你没吃过吗
Haven't you ever had one?
关键问题不是我吃过没有
The pertinent question isn't whether I've had them.
而是你为什么觉得会有人要毒害你
It's, what did you do to deserve getting poisoned?
那无关紧要
Well, that is neither here nor there.
我知道了 你就是个黑寡妇
I knew it. You're a black widow.
哈维 如果我是黑寡妇
Harvey, if I was a black widow,
我就是下毒的那个了
I'd be the one doing the poisoning.
你对这个话题了解的太多了
You seem to know too much about this subject.
我没法配合你
I'm breaking up with you.
不错 我以为整个事件都一直在轨道上
Good, I really think this whole thing has run its course.
见鬼
Holy shit.
不过真的帮我理清了思路
Clearing my head really did help.
我想明白丹为什么被炒了
I think I know why they fired Dan.
我也知道自己该做什么了
And I think I know what I'm gonna do about it.
那就让我们开始吧
Then let's go do it.
明天开始也不晚
No. Not until tomorrow.
今晚是属于我们俩的
Tonight is for us.
我以为
You know, I think you might
你已经掌握了约饭的技巧
be getting the hang of this whole dinner thing.
跟我讲些过去的事...
Telling me old stories...
让我觉得
making me feel--
是路易 我觉得我应该接一下
Oh, shoot, it's Louis. Maybe I should get it.
唐娜 今晚只有我们两个才是最重要的
Donna, the whole point of tonight was just us.
我明白 但是法耶搞了这么多事情
I know, but after the whole Faye thing,
我跟他说过如果他有需要 我们会帮他
I promised that we'd be there for him if he needed us.
有急事他会留语♥音♥的
If there's an emergency, he'll leave a voice mail.
那样你可以马上回他电♥话♥
You can call him right back.
好了 现在我们结账吧
Good. Now, we are gonna pay the check,
回家我会变成毛头小子哈维
and then I'm gonna go home and I'm gonna be young Harvey,
而你会变成里奇·加菲尔德的妈妈
and you are gonna be Ricky Garfield's mom.
你来的够早
You're in early.
习惯了 找我有事吗
I usually am. What can I do for you?
昨天我在亚历克斯家吃的晚饭
I had dinner last night with Alex and his family,
这提醒了我我最亲近的人
and it reminded me that the closest thing I have to family
是你们这些同事
are the people at this firm.
我还没谢谢你上次和卢卡斯一起对抗我
I never thanked you for standing up to me with Lucas,
所以
so...
谢谢你
thank you.
说起对抗
Speaking of standing up,
我不止一次和你对抗了
I stood up to you more than once.
你怎么知道哪次要退让哪次又不需要退让呢
How did you know when to give in to me and when not to?
每次你和我对抗
Every time you stood up to me,
我都退让了
I backed down
因为你总是正义的一方
because you were in the right.
所以问题是你到底是不是正义的一方
So I guess the question is, are you in the right?
我是正义的
I am in the right.
问题在于和我对抗的人
The problem is, the person standing up to me
手里有我的把柄
has information I don't want coming out.
这个我回答不了你 卡特里娜
Well, I can't tell you the answer, Katrina,
但是我可以告诉你的是 不管是谁
but I can tell you, whoever it is,
你越退缩他们越会得寸进尺
if you give them an inch, they will take a mile.
你把他炒了 是吗
You fired him, didn't you?
什么
What?
丹·弗利的合同确定了以后
You ran Johnson and Powell
你来负责约翰逊和鲍威尔
when Dan Foley's contract was written.
你知道合同里有条款允许他们
You knew there was a clause that allowed them
在诉讼期间解雇他
to fire him during litigation,
然后你促使他们这么做了
and you had them pull the trigger.
你是疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
你是要跟我说
Are you gonna tell me you didn't
你根本没跟他们谈起过我吗
have a conversation with them about me?
什么意思
Excuse me?
给你
Right there.
你我谈完不到两小时 你就跟约翰逊和鲍威尔
A 15-minute call with you and Johnson and Powell
通了15分钟电♥话♥
not two hours after you and I spoke.
你去挖我的通话记录
You dug into my phone records?
回答我的问题 不然我就取证的时候再问
Answer my question, or we'll do it in a deposition.
你跟他们说起过我吗
Did you talk to them about me?
我这里就有一份传票 法耶
I have a subpoena right here, and, Faye,
职业道德专家宣誓后撒谎
it isn't gonna look good
那样可就太不好看了
having an ethics expert lie under oath.
好吧 你说得对 你惹毛我了
Okay. You're right. You got to me.
我太生气了 我就等着看你输
You pissed me off so much, I was rooting for you to lose,
但不像你 我不会故意使坏
but unlike you, I wouldn't act on that.
那你怎么解释这通话记录
Then how do you explain the phone call?
简单 不是我打给他们 是他们打给我的
Easily. I didn't call them. They called me.
他们给我打电♥话♥是为了
And the reason they did
跟我说你有多混♥蛋♥
was to say what an asshole you were.
这电♥话♥打了15分钟
It was a 15-minute phone call.
这件事上他们可有不少要说
Oh, they had plenty to say on the matter,
但他们没让我帮忙
but what they didn't do is ask for my help,
因为如果那样的话
because if they had,
我的下一通电♥话♥就会是打给纽约律师协会
my next call would've been to the New York Bar.
扯淡
Bullshit.
那就传唤我吧
Then subpoena me.
我很乐意在宣誓后讲出这些
I'll be happy to say all that under oath.
你大可以顺便传唤约翰逊和鲍威尔
And while you're at it, subpoena Johnson and Powell.
他们也会这样说的
They'll say the same thing.
然后你或许就能意识到
And then maybe you'll realize
你接下这个案子的唯一成果就是
all you accomplished by taking this case
让丹·弗利丢了工作
was getting Dan Foley fired.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表