剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
所以呢 我就应该屈服于一个
So what, I'm supposed to just roll over for a man
连亲自来见我的礼貌都没有的人吗
who doesn't even have the courtesy to come see me himself?
该死 哈罗德 我也不喜欢这样
God damn it, Harold. I don't like this either.
显然 他看不起你 你不值得他浪费时间
He clearly thinks so little of you that you're not
但他也看不起我
worth his time, but thinks so little of me
觉得你值得我浪费我的时间
that you are worth my time.
等等 那押韵吗 押韵了
Wait, did that track? Yeah, it does.
如果你这么生气的话 那你为什么来
Well, if you're so pissed about it, then why'd you come?
你是什么 混♥蛋♥
What are you, an asshole?
没人会对哈维·斯佩克特说不
No one says no to Harvey Specter,
尤其是你 如果你敢
least of all you, and don't you dare show your face
再出现在我们的办公室找他
in our offices today looking for him,
我向上帝发誓 他会让我把你扔出去
or by God, he will have me throw you out.
路易 你怎么了
Louis, what happened to you, man?
你是他的合伙人还是跟班
Are you his partner or his lackey?
你知道吗 哈罗德
You know what, Harold?
对你来说 我不是他的合伙人或是他的跟班
As far as you're concerned, I'm not his partner or his lackey.
我就是哈维·斯佩克特
I am Harvey Specter.
所以你签了这份中止书
So you sign this cancellation,
明天前给我们
you get it back to us by tomorrow,
或者我会拿着你那唬人的枪
or I will take that gun from your bluff,
或者让你亮出底牌
or I will call your hand,
或者我拿着146把其他的枪
or I will take 146 other guns,
朝着你的大脸开枪
and I will fire them at your face.
搞定那垃圾了
Nailed that shit.
亚历克斯
Alex,
-你有空吗 -当然
- do you have a second? - Of course.
-有什么事 -关于盖文·安德鲁斯的
- What can I do for you? - It's about Gavin Andrews.
唐娜 据我所知
Donna, as far as I know,
盖文·安德鲁斯现在在联邦法庭
Gavin Andrews is in a federal courthouse right now,
很大程度上是因为我
largely because of me.
我不觉得我能联♥系♥到他
I don't think I'm gonna be able to get a hold of him.
好在我并不需要盖文
Then it's a good thing I don't need Gavin.
我需要艺术界帮他做脏活的人
I need whoever does his dirty work in the art world.
那你是要我自己猜原因
Am I gonna have to guess what this is about,
-还是你准备告诉我 -我需要其中一个
- or are you gonna tell me? - I need one of these.
得非常完美才行
And I need it to be perfect.
唐娜 如果你要求的和我想的一样
Donna, if you're asking what I think you're asking,
-这合法吗 -合法
- is this legal? - It is.
可能是合法的 但不会很简单
Well, it may be legal, but it isn't gonna be easy.
我跟你说 这比我拿到它后要做的事
Tell you one thing, it's gonna be a hell of a lot easier
容易多了
than what I'm gonna do with it once I get it.
我刚刚有说我24小时后就要吗
Oh, and did I mention that I need it done in 24 hours?
24小时
24 hours?
天啊 在你看来 我像个巫师吗
Good Lord, woman. Do I look like a wizard to you?
穿着精美西装的巫师
A wizard in a very fine suit.
拜托了 亚历克斯 算我欠你个人情
Come on, Alex. I'll owe you one.
一个可以让唐娜·鲍尔森做任何事的人情
An all-access favor from Donna Paulsen.
-很难拒绝 -很好
- Tough to turn down. - Excellent.
但这得算你欠我两个人情
But I'm gonna go ahead and ask for two.
没人能得到两个
Nobody gets two.
-好吧 两个就两个 -看看
- Okay, I'll give you two. - Look at that.
我就是个巫师 我把一个人情变成了两个
I am a wizard. I turned one favor into two.
搞定它 甘道夫
Just get it done, Gandalf.
-你居然知道谁是甘道夫 -我谁都知道
- You know who Gandalf is? - I know who everybody is.
你好
Hello?
哈维 我是哈罗德·甘德森
Harvey, it's Harold Gunderson.
哈罗德啥
Harold who?
甘德森
Gunderson.
你认识多少个哈罗德
How many Harold's do you know?
一个也不认识
I didn't think I knew any.
我在你的律所工作了三年了
I worked at your firm for three years?
那我问你
Uh-huh. Let me ask you something.
你是怎么拿到我的私人电♥话♥的
How'd you get my personal number?
那不重要 哈维
Doesn't matter, Harvey.
重要的是你害怕了
What matters is you're running scared,
是时候像个男人一样面对了
and I'm telling you it's time to face up like a man.
不好意思 你刚刚说什么
I'm sorry. What did you just say?
我知道你派路易来干扰我
I know you sent Louis to run interference on me
因为你觉得泰德·塔克付我们太多了
because you think Ted Tucker's overpaying for us.
等一下 哈罗德
Back up a second, Harold.
听起来你好像有点搞混了
It sounds like you're a little mixed up.
是吗 我知道你今天和塔克一起吃的午饭
Am I? I know you had lunch with Tucker today.
路易在他来找我的时候就承认了
Louis admitted as much when he came to me
说对于我来说 他就是你
and said as far as I'm concerned, he's you.
-他说什么 -他说他是你
- He said what? - He said he was you.
但我不在乎他 我在乎的是你
But I don't care about him. I care about you.
你要做的是回你的办公室
And what you're going to do is go back to your office
这样我们就可以解决这件事
so we can settle this.
哈罗德 我按我的计划表做事
Harold, I do things on my schedule.
所以我该回去的时候自然会回去
So I'll be back when I'm back.
除非你想我六个月后再解决这件事
And unless you want that to happen six months from now,
你要把路易说的话
you're gonna tell me everything that Louis said,
一字不差地告诉我
and you're not gonna leave out one word.
你看起来很开心
You look happy.
他们一定是原味和花生的巧克力豆都有
They must've had plain and peanut M&M'S.
我刚刚接了一个特别奇怪的电♥话♥
I just got the strangest call.
什么
What?
我想路易在假装是我
I think Louis is pretending to be me.
-你开玩笑的吧 -没有
- You're kidding. - I'm not.
实际上 我并不是猜测
In fact, I don't just think it.
他百分之一百是在假装我
He is 100% running around town pretending to be me.
那你是什么感觉
And how does that make you feel?
说实话 那可能
To tell you the truth, it might be one
是我听过的最有趣的事了
of the funniest things I've ever heard.
你们两个之间是怎么回事
What is it with you two?
当我发现卡特里娜在假装我的时候
When I found out Katrina was pretending to be me,
我想杀了她
I wanted to kill her.
你看起来像是想给他颁艾美奖
You look like you want to give him an Emmy.
相信我 我有无数次
Believe me-- there have been plenty of times
想要杀了路易
I wanted to kill Louis.
几年前我还打了他
I put him through a table a few years ago.
是吗 为什么
You did? Why?
-我不想说 -拜托
- I don't want to get into it. - Oh, come on.
他发现我睡了他妹
He found out I slept with his sister.
你睡了路易的妹妹
You slept with Louis's sister?
我保证 她长得一点也不像路易
She doesn't look anything like him, I swear.
等等 让我理一下
Wait, let me get this straight.
你不仅睡了他妹
Not only did you sleep with his sister,
你还因为睡了他妹打了他
you beat him up because you slept with his sister?
很复杂 但这是有原因的 相信我
It's complicated math, but it adds up--trust me.
在我看来 路易是
Well, as I see it, Louis is jealous of you,
既嫉妒你 又怕你 还爱你
in love with you, and intimidated by you all at the same time.
这都是老新闻了
Well, there's a headline from 1996.
有条新闻你也许不知道
Well, here's a headline maybe you don't know.
当我第一次见你 我就很怕你
When I first met you, I was intimidated by you.
-你在开玩笑 -没有
- You're kidding. - No.
你是个传奇 哈维 而我不是
You're a legend, Harvey. I'm not.
我觉得也许我和你一样厉害 但我不知道
I thought maybe I was as good as you, but I didn't know.
我不会承认你和我一样厉害
Well, I'm not gonna admit that you're as good as me,
但我也不会否认
but I'm not gonna say you're not.
所以...
So...
路易这事你要怎么处理
what are you gonna do about Louis?
找点乐子怎么样
What you do say we have some fun?
好
Okay.
好了 我解决了哈罗德
Okay, I took care of Harold.
现在哈维会怎么做 哈维会怎么做
Now, what would Harvey do? What would Harvey do?
哈维会怎么做
What would Harvey do?
天 也许这是个征兆
Oh, God. Maybe it's a sign.
-你好 -请问是哈维·斯佩克特吗
- Hello? - Is this Harvey Specter?
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表