剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
并希望能让法耶满意
and hope that appeases Faye.
如果我们再让萨曼莎上庭作证
Well, once we get Samantha back on the stand,
她会直接引用第五修正案[不能自证其罪]
she's just gonna take the Fifth.
但这样法耶就不满意了
And that won't appease Faye.
这样只能靠我来证明 但这是不可能的
And that just leaves me, which is not happening.
这样一来 我们就得去对付迈克
That leaves us with Mike.
路易 他是萨曼莎的律师
Louis, he's Samantha's lawyer.
他有保密协议的
He's bound by privilege.
但根据科恩诉加州政♥府♥案 他没有
Not according to Kern v. California, he's not.
但他够聪明 能让我们问出法耶想问的问题
But he is smart enough to let us ask the questions Faye wants,
然后给出我们想要的答案
give us the answers we need,
并且不说出任何会毁了萨曼莎的事情
and not say anything to ruin Samantha.
我不会让迈克跟那个敲诈者打交道的
I am not putting Mike through that wringer.
他本来就是为了我才这么做的 而且...
He did this for me and...
而且什么
And what?
你知道吗 如果不是有人泄露消息
You know what? We wouldn't be in this boat
我们也不会沦落到这个境地
if someone hadn't slipped them that shit.
-所以帮我一把 如果是你的话 -我
- So help me, if it was you-- - Me?
这事可是你最先知道的
You were the one who got it in the first place.
不 我不是 我是听唐娜说的
No, I didn't. I got it from Donna,
她是听亚历克斯说的
and she got it from Alex, and--
妈的 是他
Son of a bitch, it was him.
不是亚历克斯 是我
It wasn't Alex. It was me.
你说什么
What did you just say?
路易说他想让萨曼莎赢
Louis said he wanted Samantha to get a win.
我以为你会高兴 但是
And I thought you'd be happy, but--
我不管你是怎么想的
I don't give a shit what you thought.
你怎么可以不事先经过我的同意就这么做
You don't do something like that without running it by me
除非你是个傻子
unless you're a fucking idiot.
哈维 我不是傻子
Harvey. I'm not an idiot.
我是想既能让你合理地否认
I was giving you plausible deniability
又能帮助我们的朋友
while helping our friends.
不 你是在破坏我们跟法耶之间的交易
No, you were ruining the deal we made with Faye.
我不知道 如果你能及时让我了解情况的话
I didn't know, and I wouldn't have done anything
我不会做任何事的
if you had just kept me in the loop.
及时让你了解情况
Keep you in the loop?
我不开除你都是你走运了
You're lucky I'm not firing you!
你竟然敢这么跟我说话
Don't you talk to me like that.
我是资深合伙人 我值得
I am a senior partner, and I deserve--
是啊 在我妈妈刚刚过世的时候
Yeah, and I'm going against two of my closest friends.
我还要跟我两个最亲的朋友对着干
I am doing all of this while my mother just died,
而且唯一能理解我到底在经历什么的人
and I can't even talk to the one guy
我却什么都不能跟他说
who could understand what the hell I'm going through!
所以我才不管你是不是资深合伙人
So I don't give a shit if you're a senior partner or not.
还需要我说你这样做是不对的吗
Do I even have to say that was not okay?
不 路易 你不用 只是...
No, Louis, you don't. It's just...
这比我想象得更难
this is harder than I thought it'd be.
你可能会觉得不可思议 哈维
Well, this may come as a shock to you, Harvey,
但我知道怎样才能压下感情
but I know a thing or two about pushing down feelings.
你不能指望着办个葬礼 这一切就结束了
You can't just expect to have a funeral and it'll all be over.
让自己喘口气吧 没事的
It is okay to give yourself a break.
你什么时候这么有智慧了
Since when have you become so wise?
毕竟也跟斯坦聊了这么多年了
Since spending all those years with Stan.
我知道迈克不在你身边 但是我在
I know you don't have Mike now, but you do have me.
谢谢 路易 我感觉好点了
Thanks, Louis. That helps.
但现在 我们还有仗要打
But right now, we're at war.
那你说我们去做该做的事
Then what do you say we do what we have to
结束这场战斗怎么样
to end this thing?
-唐娜 -我能进来吗
- Donna. - Can I come in?
当然
Yeah, of course.
你要喝点什么吗
Can I get you something to drink?
事实上 我是希望你能跟另一个人喝一杯
Actually, I was hoping you'd have a drink with someone else.
迈克 我促成这件事是为了帮哈维
Mike, I started this thing to help Harvey,
显然现在的情势
and it's obviously ended up
我们当初谁都没想到
going in a direction that none of us expected.
唐娜 你是不是终于打算告诉我
Donna, are you here to finally tell me
到底怎么回事了
what's really going on?
我是来告诉你
I'm here to say that
我知道我们现在势同水火
I know that we're in the middle of this thing,
但哈维很受伤
but Harvey's hurting.
他需要休息 他需要你去陪着他
He needs a break, and he needs it to be with you.
因为我也失去了双亲
You mean someone who's lost both parents.
你不一定要谈这个
I'm not saying you have to talk about that.
但今晚 他需要朋友
But tonight... he needs his friend.
法耶 能和你说两句吗
Faye, do you have a moment?
不太行 卡特里娜 我在为明天做准备
Not really, Katrina. I'm getting ready for tomorrow.
我就是为这个来的
That's why I'm here.
我听说你要让哈维和路易
I heard you're making Harvey and Louis
证明萨曼莎伪造了证据
prove that Samantha fabricated that evidence.
如果你是要替他们求情
And if you're here to make an appeal on their behalf--
我是来告诉你
I'm here to tell you
他们没有把证词给迈克
they didn't give Mike that testimony.
是我给的
I did.
我不知道你们的交易 是我错了
I didn't know about your deal, and I made a mistake.
你是说你背叛了你自己的律所
You mean you colluded against your own firm.
是的
I did.
我想先说一句
And before you say anything,
我曾经给了苏珊一个机会
I once gave Susan a second chance,
当时你不赞同 但你尊重了我的选择
and you disagreed but you respected it.
所以你要我原谅你
So you're asking me to forgive you
就因为你原谅了别人
because you forgave someone else?
我是希望你能理解 人无完人
I'm asking you to understand that people make mistakes.
我求你 不要让萨曼莎为我的错误负责
And I am begging you not to make Samantha pay for mine.
求你 法耶 让哈维用别的方式赢
Please, Faye, let Harvey find another way to win
不要毁掉她的职业生涯
without destroying her career.
好
All right.
你能承认错误我很敬佩
I respect you owning up to your mistake.
但有时候认错并不够
But sometimes owning up isn't enough.
所以我希望你能在一小时内收拾好东西
So I want you packed within the hour.
什么 你刚刚才说
What? You just said that--
卡特里娜 很抱歉 你被解雇了
Katrina, I'm sorry. You're fired.
《Natural》- Imagine Dragons
?Will you hold the line??
?When every one of them is giving up or giving in, tell me?
?In this house of mine??
?That's the price you pay?
?Leave behind your heartache, cast away?
?Just another product of today?
?Rather be the hunter than the prey?
?And you're standing on the edge, face up 'cause you're a?
?Natural?
然后你问我怎么受了伤
And then you asked me where I got that bruise.
然后你说有时候
And you said sometimes
好人需要干坏事
the good guys gotta do bad things...
才能让坏人为坏事付出代价
To make the bad guys pay.
我得说 我很怀念这个
I got to say, I miss that.
怀念什么 让坏人付出代价吗
Miss what? Making the bad guys pay?
跟你并肩作战
Doing it together.
尤其是早些年
Especially the early years.
《烈血大风暴》 我们对坦纳
"Mississippi Burning," going up against Tanner.
一直都在努力瞒着路易那事
Keeping Louis from finding out all that time.
不止路易 还有其他人好吗
Not just Louis. How about everybody else?
-杰西卡 -瑞秋
- Jessica. - Rachel.
-哈德曼 -但是没有唐娜
- Hardman. - Not Donna, though.
她一开始就知道
She knew from day one.
没错
She did.
因为她比任何人都懂我
Because more than anyone else, she gets me.
我一直都没感谢你 让这一切发生
I never did thank you for helping to make all that happen.
不客气 哈维
Mm, you're welcome, Harvey.
知道吗 那天瑞秋还说
You know, Rachel was just saying the other day
离开让她唯一遗憾的
how the only thing she regrets about leaving
就是没见到你们在一起
is not getting to see you two as a couple.
那天唐娜也说了一样的话
The other night, Donna said the same thing.
要是真的这样
If that really is the case
你又这么怀念我们并肩作战的时光
and you miss working together so much,
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表