剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
我打算说出我被解雇的真正原因
and I plan to tell that jury exactly why I was fired.
你说啊 你被解雇这事 理由充分
So what? You were fired for cause.
那是你的说法
That's your story.
我会说你让我利用我和另一方的友谊
Mine is that you asked me to use my friendship with the other side,
而在我拒绝之后 你就炒了我
and when I refused, you got rid of me.
-这不是真的 -这也是你第三次
- That's a lie. - It's also the third time
因非法解雇而被起诉了
you'll be accused of wrongful termination.
不过这一次是犯罪
Only this time, it's a crime.
那你去吧 没人会信你
Then go ahead. Nobody will believe you.
我觉得他们会 因为他们会问我
I think they will because they're going to ask me
你是否在上任后第二天
if on your second day here,
就让我去对付萨曼莎
you approached me to undercut Samantha.
他们会问我你是否让亚历克斯·威廉姆斯
Then they're going to ask if you came to Alex Williams
去监视萨曼莎
to spy on Samantha.
最后他们会问
And the last thing they're going to ask
如果我这么不可信任
is if I'm so untrustworthy,
你为什么偏偏选择我
then why did you specifically choose me
来编写律所的行为准则
to write the firm's code of conduct?
我以为你比其他人强
I thought you were better than the rest of them.
而你觉得自己比所有人都强
And you think you're better than everyone.
取决于你 法耶
It's up to you, Faye.
但像我说的 如果哈维出庭 我也会去
But like I said, if Harvey testifies then so do I.
是你让他们这么干的 对吧
You put them up to this, didn't you?
我让谁干什么了
Put who up to what?
行 你想装糊涂
All right, you wanna play that game.
卡特里娜·班尼特冲进我办公室
Katrina Bennett marched into my office
威胁说如果我让你作证
threatening to make it look like I crossed a line
她会撒谎说我越界来赢
to win this case if I go make you testify.
别说不是你让她这么干的
So don't tell me you didn't put her up to this.
听起来她想这么做 是因为她受不了你
Sounds to me like she did it because she can't stand you.
别跟我耍嘴皮子 哈维
Don't bullshit me, Harvey.
我没有耍嘴皮子
I'm not bullshitting.
我根本没去找卡特里娜
I didn't go see Katrina about anything.
你在诡辩
You're parsing your words.
有人这么做了 而且是为了你
Someone did it and they did it for you.
好吧 法耶 你想要句痛快话是吧
Okay, Faye, you want a direct statement?
我和这事毫无关联
I had nothing to do with this.
那就别让她出庭 来证明自己的清白
Then prove it by quashing this testimony.
你又想和我来这套吗
You want to run that by me again?
我申请了一天延期
I called for a one-day continuance,
我要你在作证前 把她名字从证人名单上去掉
and I want her off that witness list before you take the stand.
行 你希望我这么做
All right, you want me to do this?
那你也得为我做点事
Then you're gonna do something for me.
比如呢
Like what?
早在我踏入这场噩梦时
What I should have had you do
就该让你做的事
the second I entered into this nightmare.
把我们之间的协议白纸黑字地全写下来
You're going to put our entire agreement into writing
因为我不会让你继续得寸进尺了
because I'm not letting you move the goalposts another fucking inch.
我根本没有得寸进尺
I haven't moved anything anywhere.
现在看谁在瞎说了 法耶 干不干随你
Now who's bullshitting, Faye? Take it or leave it.
把协议打出来 明天我签字
Type up the agreement. I'll sign it tomorrow.
什么情况
What was that?
火车开得比我想象的要快
Train's moving faster than I thought.
怎么回事
What's going on here?
这应该是我和你之间的事
This was supposed to be between me and you.
不 法耶 这是你和律所之间的事
No, Faye, this is between you and the firm.
如果我们其他人不在
And Harvey's not doing anything
哈维什么也不会做
without all of us here to witness it.
你得把协议签了
So you're going to sign that agreement,
收拾好东西
and you're gonna pack your bags,
我再也不想看到你
and I never want to see you again.
我不会收拾什么
I'm not packing anything
除非陪审团下裁决
until the jury returns a verdict.
赶紧把这玩意儿签了 早点完事
So let's sign this thing and get it over with
因为你还得准备证词
because you have some testimony to prepare.
给她 格蕾琴
Give it to her, Gretchen.
好吧 一切看着都挺好
Okay, everything looks in order.
好什么好
The hell it does.
你的律师干预我的证人
Your lawyer tampered with my goddamn witness.
胡说 我没干预任何人
Bullshit, I didn't tamper with anyone.
你要说你们没有暗中把刑法
You gonna say you didn't anonymously send Katrina
伪证章节寄给卡特里娜威胁她吗
the criminal code for perjury to intimidate her?
该死 你以我的名义玩阴的吗
God damn it, did you play dirty in my name?
因为如果你这么做 我
Because if you did, I--
你什么也不用干 法耶
You won't do shit, Faye.
我只是按照你说的让她不要出庭作证
All I did was stop her from testifying like you asked.
你让他去干预我的证人吗
You asked him to go to my witness?
你别想歪曲这件事
Don't you dare try to twist this.
我们可没歪曲任何事
We're not twisting anything.
当你叫哈维作证时
And when you call Harvey to the stand,
我只会问他一个问题
I'll ask one question.
是不是你示意他让卡特里娜·班尼特闭嘴
Did you tell him to shut down Katrina Bennett or not?
那我们就会问
And then we'll ask
你们有没有教唆卡特里娜做伪证
if you convinced Katrina to perjure herself.
-你... -你个懦夫
- You... - You coward.
她把你玩弄于股掌之间
She's got you so wrapped around her finger--
你♥他♥妈♥再说一遍
The hell did you just say to me?
从我的律师身边滚开
Hey, back the hell off my lawyer.
我不会在任何事上退缩的
I'm not backing off anything.
更别说是对这个小可怜虫了
Least of all, this little piece of shit.
够了
Enough!
你再碰我律所里的任何人一下
You lay another finger on anyone in my firm
你就将受到人身攻击的指控
and you'll be up for assault charges.
而你们两个如果不在五秒内离开这的话
And if you two don't get out of here inside five seconds,
我就把你们来过的事告诉法官 让判决无效
I'm telling the judge you came in here to get a mistrial.
你们听见她说的话了 快滚吧
You heard the woman. Get the hell out.
我告诉你们
You know what?
你们让我恶心
You people make me sick,
我等不及结束这一切了
and I can't wait to put you all behind me.
那就别等了 法耶 现在就滚吧
Well, then don't wait, Faye. Get the hell out right now.
-你说什么 -他说这没你的事了
- Excuse me? - He said you're done here.
因为你刚刚签名的那份文件
Because that document you just put your name to?
在刚刚争执的时候被格蕾琴换过了
Gretchen switched it on your ass during the fight.
现在它成了一道让哈维用尽一切手段
And it's now an order for Harvey to witness tamper
去篡改证词的命令了
by any means necessary.
我懂了 你们觉得你们给我设了个套
I get it. You think you set me up.
不 法耶 我们的确给你设了个套
No, Faye, we did set you up.
因为你先是让卡特里娜炒掉了萨曼莎
Because first you ordered Katrina to fire Samantha,
然后你又命令我去篡改证词
and then you ordered me to witness tamper.
我不管你们让我签了什么
Well, I don't care what you had me sign.
明眼人都能看出来我是被你们骗了
No one's gonna believe you didn't trick me.
我觉得他们不会这么想
Well, we think they will
因为昨晚卡特里娜来见过你
because Katrina came to see you last night
在楼下大厅里可是记录得清清楚楚
and there's record of it in the lobby downstairs.
她来过之后 你去见了哈维
And after she did, you went to see Harvey,
而这也有记录
and there's a record of that too.
而当我拒绝联♥系♥卡特里娜时
And when I refused contact with Katrina,
你又把格蕾琴叫到了办公室
you called Gretchen into your office
要求她发了一份刑法过去
and had her send the criminal code
恐吓她不让她出庭作证
to intimidate her out of testifying.
这全是胡扯
This is bullshit.
这或许是胡扯吧
It may be bullshit,
但对陪审团来说 完美得就像热软糖圣代一样
but to a jury, it's gonna look like a hot fudge sundae.
面对现实吧 这事结束了
Face it. It's over.
你以为这样就会让我屈服吗
You think you're going to bully me into something?
我不在乎赔上我的一切
I don't care if it costs me everything.
-我永远不会让步的 -够了吧 法耶
- I will never back down! - Damn it, Faye!
我说了 永远不会
I said never!
那你就等着吃牢饭吧
Then you'll end up in prison.
如果不是为了他
And you wouldn't have done any of this
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表