剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
- Have what? - Why you're really here.
因为我不相信
'Cause I'm not buying
你会无缘无故地忽然出现
you showed up unannounced without a reason.
如果你真想知道的话 我是来工作的
If you really must know, I'm here on business.
来求着要回你原来的工作吗
The business of begging for your old job back?
已经晚了 已经有人接替你了
Because it's too late. We've replaced you.
这样啊 但他们有法学学位吗
Yeah, but do they have a law degree?
靠 我就知道我有东西忘了审查
Shit, I knew there was something I forgot to check.
你瞧 如果你有我的好记性
You see, if you had my memory,
你就不会把这种事忘了
you wouldn't forget things like that.
确实 我只会忘了锁好我装满大♥麻♥的手提箱
No, I'd just forget to lock my briefcase full of weed.
-那是锁坏了 -是你脑子坏了
- The lock was broken. - Your brain is broken.
来吧 说吧
Come on, give it to me.
你要对付的王八蛋是谁
Who's the asshole you're going up against?
实际上 我觉得你和他挺熟的
Actually, I think you know him pretty well.
他叫哈维·斯宾克特
His name is Harvey Sphincter.
-他非常难搞 -你逗我呢吧
- He plays it real tight. - You gotta be kidding me.
飞了五个小时 你就想出个"斯宾克特"来
A five hour flight and all you came up with was "Sphincter"?
我喜欢斯宾克特 但你想要更好的吗
I stand by sphincter. But you want something better?
这个如何
How about this.
我代表杰里米·华尔
I represent Jeremy Wall,
他想退出他和砖街体育的合约
and he wants out of his contract with Brick Street.
等等 "退出"
Wait a second, "out"?
杰里米在合同里规定了他们不能损害他的形象
Jeremy's deal stipulates they do no harm to his image,
而剥削海外劳工就是典型的毁他形象
and exploiting overseas workers is textbook harm.
剥削海外劳工 他为什么会这样想
Exploiting its workers? Where's he getting that idea?
他进行了一次亲善之旅 他亲自去了工厂
He went on a goodwill trip. He saw the factory himself.
如果你想让我说服他们接受
Well, if you want me to sell them on this,
那他得把他们的钱退回去
he's gonna have to give them their money back.
他一毛钱都不会退的
Oh, he's not giving back a dime.
他不能什么都不付出就毁约
He's not walking for free.
我就知道你可能会这么说
I figured you might say that,
所以我带来了一点说服你的东西
so I brought a little incentive.
违反合同
Breach of contract.
我明白这是怎么回事了
I see what this is.
你并非想让我说服砖街体育
You don't want me to convince Brick Street.
你想打败我
You wanna take me on.
打败你 暴揍你 有什么区别吗
I take you on, kick your ass. I mean, what's the difference?
这样的话 你和杰里米不如明天来一趟
Well, in that case, why don't you and Jeremy pop by tomorrow?
我说的"来一趟" 指的是过来取证
And by "pop by," I mean sit for a deposition.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你不怕输给一个巅峰期的律师吗
You're not worried about losing to a lawyer in his prime?
我不想和你说实话 迈克
I hate to break it to you, Mike,
但我在你出生之前就处于巅峰了
but I was in my prime before you were born,
而我的巅峰状态会一直保持到你死之后
and I'll be in it long after you're dead.
你知道这话是说不通的 是吧
You know that doesn't make sense, right?
我处于巅峰 所以说得通
It will when you're in your prime.
那看来我们得明天见了
Then I guess I'll see you tomorrow.
对了 哈维
Oh, and Harvey, to, um,
用一种你可能会明白的方式来说就是
put this in a way that you might understand,
如果这事闹上了法庭
if this ends up going to a jury
就像在《幸存者》里一样
like they do in "Survivor,"
我会是活到最后的人
I'll be the last man standing.
我就知道他看《幸存者》
I knew he watched "Survivor."
诉讼双雄 第九季 第五集
亚历克斯 我正想找你呢
Alex, just the man I wanted to see.
罗莎莉两次怀孕你都撑过来了 对吧
you survived two pregnancies with Rosalie, right?
是啊 怎么了
Yes, I did. Why?
你是怎么做到的
How'd you do it?
现在我是一件事都做不对了
Right now I can't do anything right.
无论我说什么 做什么 都会惹她生气
No matter what I say, no matter what I do, it upsets her.
我已经读了我能找到的所有书
I've read every book that I can get my hands on.
但没有一本谈到了...
but none of them talk about...
如何应对她发疯
Her being crazy.
路易 你为什么要这么小声说话
Louis, why did you whisper that?
我不知道
I don't know.
有什么可笑的
What is so funny?
我在想你是有多狼狈
I'm thinking about how fucked you are.
该死的 亚历克斯 没有别人能帮我了
God damn it, Alex, I have no one else to turn to.
布莱恩走了
Brian left,
如果哈维有孩子 他也不会了解他们
if Harvey has children, he doesn't know about them,
如果你觉得我会去问我妹妹
and if you think I'm gonna ask my sister
那你就是疯了
you're out of your goddamn mind.
好吧 听着 你问题的答案很简单
All right, listen, the answer to your problem is simple.
那就是什么都别做
Just do nothing.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
不管她是因为什么生气 不要试图去解决
Whatever's upsetting her, don't try to solve it.
别和她说 "一切都会好的"
Don't tell her it's gonna be okay.
你就听着 然后什么都别做
Just listen and do nothing.
什么都不做
Nothing.
-没错 什么都别做 -就连...
- That's right, nothing. - Not even--
-别做 -那...
- Nope. - What about--
-我当然可以 -路易 我刚刚之所以笑
- Surely I can-- - Louis, the reason I was laughing
是因为我知道你做不到什么都不做
was because I know you're incapable of doing nothing,
所以说如果你一定要做点什么
so if you must do something--
虽然我不建议你这么做
and I don't recommend this--
告诉她你爱她就好
just tell her you love her.
我试过了 她朝我脸上扔鞋
I tried that. She threw a shoe in my face.
你现在能理解我的感受了吧
So you feel me now?
能理解了
Yeah, I do.
谢谢你 亚历克斯
Thank you, Alex.
那我就去呆着 什么都不做
I'm going to go ahead and do nothing.
他确实被逼疯了
He's totally fucked.
早上好 卡特里娜
Good morning, Katrina.
唐娜 有什么可以帮你的
Donna, what can I do for you?
我想谢谢你借用行为准则
I want to thank you for protecting my vote
保护了我的投票权
with that code of conduct.
小事一桩
It was nothing.
这不是小事 我想还你这个人情
It was something, and I wanna return the favor.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我在说布莱恩
I'm talking about Brian.
卡特里娜 你还没有选新的助理律师
Katrina, you haven't picked a new associate
而且你最近似乎状态也不太对
and you haven't seemed like yourself lately,
这让我觉得你还没有走出来
and it makes me think that you haven't moved on.
我很感谢你的关心 但我已经走出来了
Well, I appreciate your concern, but I have.
那你现在给他打个电♥话♥怎么样
Well, how about you give him a call right now?
你看 就是想想这事你都不自在
See? Even the thought of it makes you uncomfortable.
好吧 你是对的
Okay, you're right.
我是还没有选新的助理律师
I haven't picked a new associate.
但基于最近发生的这些事
And with everything that's been going on,
我有些反常也不为过吧
you can hardly blame me for not seeming like myself.
但就布莱恩这件事来说 我没事
But as far as Brian goes, I'm doing just fine.
我明白了
I understand.
但如果你改主意了
And if you change your mind
想找人聊一下的话 可以来找我
and you wanna talk about it, I'm here.
本杰明 你现在有时间吗
Benjamin, do you have a second?
其实 路易 我没空 我现在有点忙
Actually, Louis, I don't. I'm a little busy right now.
除非你又想开除我
Unless you want to fire me again.
好吧 我懂了 你还在生那件事的气
Okay, I get it. You are still upset about that.
"生气"
"Upset"?
你让我替你做脏事
You asked me to do something shady for you,
结果我被抓的时候
and then when I got caught,
你不但没有支持我 你还开除了我
instead of standing up for me, you fired me.
最可恶的是 你之后连面都不露
And on top of all of that, you don't even show your face
现在却拿着那么香的培根来找我
until you need something, which is obvious
很明显你是又有事求我才来的
by that greasy bag of delicious bacon in your hand.
可是培根这次帮不了你了 混♥蛋♥
Well, bacon is not gonna solve your problem this time, a-hole.
本杰明 当时没能支持你保护你
Benjamin, I know I have not been here,
我只能说 我很惭愧
and all I can say about that is, I am ashamed.
你知道怎样可以不惭愧吗
You wanna know how to make that shame go away?
说 "我错了 对不起"就行
How about saying, "I was wrong and I'm sorry"?
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表