剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
哈维会在生死关头挡在我身前
Harvey would throw himself in front of a train for me.
对此我并不质疑
And I don't doubt that.
我只是觉得你值得一个
I just think you deserve to be with somebody
把你的需求放在他自己需求之上的人
who can put your needs above his own
不仅是在生死攸关的时候
not only when it comes to matters of life and death.
我跟哈维说
You know, I told Harvey
你听到这个消息
that when you heard the news,
一定会为我高兴
you'd be happy for me--
我告诉他是他不了解你
that he just didn't know you.
甜心 你是我认识的最聪明的女人之一
Sweetheart, you're one of the smartest women I know.
我相信你的判断
I trust your judgment.
如果你觉得开心
If you're happy,
那我也为你高兴
I'm happy for you.
感觉并不是这样
Well, it doesn't feel that way.
那我很抱歉
Then I'm sorry.
我们可以开始吃早饭了吗
Can we start this breakfast over?
当然 爸
Sure, Dad.
当然
Sure.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
你接手了马斯特森
You're taking Masterson?
克雷格
Craig,
我先跟你解释下
before you say anything,
我试着拒绝过了
I tried to say no.
没有试过的人
And that's the kind of thing that someone says
才会说这种话
when they didn't try at all.
-我以为我们是朋友 -我们是
- I thought we were friends. - We are.
而且他压根没打算把马斯特森给你
And I'm telling you, he wasn't gonna give them to you anyway.
为什么
Why not?
布莱顿的意思是 因为我是有家室的人
According to Bratton, it's because i have a wife and kids.
胡扯
That is bullshit.
这不是我说的 是他说的
And I'm not the one who said it; he is.
如果你在我的立场
But put yourself in my shoes.
你会做什么
What would you do?
我会在你从小道消息听到之前
I would have gone to you and told you
先来告诉你
before you heard it through the grapevine.
克雷格 我正在想办法
Craig, I was working on something.
太晚了
Well, you're too late,
现在我得去想其他方法
because now I gotta go figure out some other way
来挣我今年的奖金
to make my bonus this year.
听我说
Listen to me.
我正在想办法申请
What I was working on was getting the go-ahead
跟你分梅菲尔德食品案
to split Mayfield Foods with you.
我们可以共同处理
We can share them.
梅菲尔德食品的规模是马斯特森的十分之一
Mayfield Foods is a tenth the size of Masterson.
少装模作样了 好吗
So keep your bullshit gestures to yourself, okay?
我不需要虚伪的朋友给我施舍
Because I don't need any phony friends looking out for me.
萨曼莎 你有时间吗
Samantha, do you have a minute?
要看你的事情有多重要了
Depends. How important is it?
很重要
Important.
克雷格·卡梅隆来见我
Craig Cameron came to see me.
他是个老朋友 他求我帮忙
He's an old friend, and he needs a favor.
他要你帮的忙最好不要和松下有关
Well, that favor better have nothing to do with Panasonic.
听我说 我知道他们提出了和解协议 萨曼莎
Look, I know there's a deal on the table, Samantha,
我需要你接受它
and I need you to take it.
这家伙不是你的朋友
This guy isn't your friend.
他手里有你的把柄吧
He's got something on you, doesn't he?
我可没这么说
I didn't say that.
你不必说
You didn't have to.
你不是来让我接受协议的
And you didn't come in here to get me to take the deal.
你来是想让我帮你保守秘密
You came here to get me to bury your secret.
我来是因为我以为这破事早翻篇了
I came here because I thought this goddamn thing had gone away.
是布莱顿在监狱里做的那事 对吧
This is the prison thing with Bratton, isn't it?
你知道了
You know.
亚历克斯 我曾是罗伯特的协调人
Alex, I was Robert's fixer.
我当然知道
Of course I know.
那就接受和解协议
Then take the deal that's on the table.
我做不到
I can't.
为什么
Why not?
因为开出的条件很不好
Because it's a shitty deal
大家都知道 也包括法耶
and everyone knows it, including Faye,
也就是说如果我接受了
which means if I take it,
早晚有一天
sooner or later,
她会弄清楚背后的原因
she's gonna figure out why.
该死的 萨曼莎
God damn it, Samantha,
我掩盖了一起杀人案
I covered up a crime.
因为你被陷害了
Because you were framed.
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
为什么
Why not?
因为我让他们逍遥法外了
Because I let them get away with it.
我也许是被陷害了
I may have been framed,
可他们杀了人 我却听之任之了
but I let them get away with murder.
萨曼莎 我有两个女儿
Samantha, I have two daughters.
I don't want them going through life knowing that about their father.
我不想让她们这辈子背负着她们父亲的这件事
罗莎莉呢
What about Rosalie?
她怎么看
What does she think?
她并不知道 对不对
She doesn't know, does she?
对
No.
那你今晚就要回家把事情全部告诉你妻子
Then you are gonna go home tonight and tell your wife he whole story.
你来我办公室干什么 法耶
What are you doing in my office, Faye?
我来是因为我注意到
I'm here because it's come to my attention
你和哈维·斯佩克特在交往
that you and Harvey Specter are in a relationship.
你是怎么注意到这事的
And how exactly did that come to your attention?
问题是 我们要怎么处理这件事
The question is, what are we going to do about it?
你是在问我们俩是不是计划要结婚吗
Are you asking if we're planning on getting married?
因为我很抱歉地告诉你
'Cause I'm sorry to tell you
你不在嘉宾名单之列
you're not on the guest list.
我们俩交往
And our relationship
和你没关系
is none of your business.
唐娜 当五人管理团队中有两人
Donna, when two of the five members of management
互相之间有过度的影响时
have undue influence over each other,
必须采取一些措施
something needs to be done.
你到底想要对我说什么 法耶
What exactly are you trying to tell me, Faye?
你需要放弃你的投票权
That you have to give up your vote.
你说什么
Excuse me?
很显然这有利益冲突
It's a clear conflict.
任何律所都不会允许这种情况
No law firm would allow this to stand.
我们姑且先不说我觉得这很扯
Okay, let's just put aside the fact that I think that's bullshit.
你是在说哈维的投票权比我的更重要吗
Are you saying that Harvey's vote is more important than mine?
没错
Yes, I am.
他是资深合伙人
He's a senior partner
从前还做过经营合伙人
and a former managing partner.
我看出来了
I see what this is.
你一直在试图削我的权
You keep trying to diminish my role here.
上周是想让我做回秘书
Last week, it was trying to make me a secretary again.
现在你又想完全剥夺我的权利
Now you're trying to make me nothing.
我是想保护律所的利益
I'm trying to preserve the interests of this law firm.
如果你想要去和哈维商量一下
And if you want to take it up with Harvey
如果他觉得你的价值要高于他的话
and he thinks your value here is higher than his,
他当然可以放弃他的投票权而保留你的
he can certainly give up his vote instead of you.
但从现在开始
But as of right now,
下次投票表决时
the next time there's a vote,
你们俩中只有一个人会有投票权
only one of you is going to have one.
你在这儿啊 我到处在找你
There you are. I've been looking all over for you.
实际上 我手头有点事
Actually, I am in the middle of something,
如果你不介意的话...
so if you don't mind...
我明白了 你很忙
I got it. You're busy.
我只是想知道你的早餐吃得如何
I just wanted to know how your breakfast went.
不是很好 哈维
It wasn't great, Harvey.
他说只要我高兴 他就高兴
He said if I'm happy, he's happy,
可如果你们俩都没办法一起吃个饭
but if the two of you can't figure out a way to share a meal together,
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表