剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
老实说 法官大人
Well, honestly, Your Honor,
下班以后我就是自♥由♥人
I could use the time out of the office.
别叫我什么狗屁法官大人
Don't start with the "Your Honor" Crap, okay?
我是以朋友的身份来的
I'm here as your friend.
好吧 索尔 老朋友
Okay, then, Saul... old friend.
直说吧
Let's get to it.
你遇到什么麻烦了
What kind of trouble you in?
路易 我不是为我的麻烦而来
Louis, I'm not here about my troubles.
而是为你的麻烦而来
I'm here about yours.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你还记得我们在哈佛的时候
You remember when we were back at Harvard
你规划了你的整个职业生涯吗
and you, you charted out your whole career?
成为顶尖律所的合伙人 达成
Partner at a top law firm, check.
让我的名字上墙 达成
Get my name on the wall, check.
这些都完成以后...
And once I've done all that...
成为一个法官
become a judge.
这和我的麻烦有什么关系吗
But what does that have to do with anything?
当然有关系
Well, it has to do with the fact
艾米·雅农的位子空了
that Amy Janon's seat is opening up
而你是替代她的最佳人选
and you'd be the perfect person to replace her.
索尔 你这是想让我去当法官吗
Saul, are you offering me a judgeship?
没错
I am.
这和法耶·理查德森有关 对吗
This has something to do with Faye Richardson, doesn't it?
该死
Damn it.
路易 你的船要沉了
Louis, your ship is sinking,
你不应该跟着它沉下去
and you shouldn't have to go down with it.
索尔 这是扯淡
Saul, that is bullshit.
我能挺过这次风暴 也不需要你的怜悯
I can weather this storm, and I don't need your charity.
这不是怜悯
It's not charity.
你是我合作过的最好的律师
You're the best lawyer I ever worked with.
要放在平时 我肯定会说
And normally I'd say,
"别担心 总有转圜的余地"
"Don't worry. It'll come around again."
但法耶这事你要是站错边
But you come out on the wrong side of this Faye thing,
那你后半辈子会穿的唯一一件袍子
and the only robe you're ever gonna wear
就是你家浴室里挂着的那件浴袍了
is the one that's hanging in your bathroom.
这是什么
What the hell is this?
回避表 需要你的签字
It's a recusal form for you to sign.
有个针对你先前律所的案子
It turns out, I got a case against your old firm,
不出意外的话 我会接下这个案子
and make no mistake: I'm taking it.
我知道了
I get it.
你认为我还没有接受这间律所
You don't think I've embraced this firm.
但你错了
Well, I have.
所以只要你行事磊落
So as long as you conduct yourself aboveboard,
我不仅会签字回避 还会支持你
I won't just sign this; I'll be rooting for you.
胡扯
Bullshit.
你只会支持接受你的体制的人
You'll root for the people who embraced your system.
但没关系 因为等我让你滚蛋后
But won't matter, because after I kick their ass,
大家就会知道我的体制比你的要好
the world's gonna know my system is better than yours.
什么体制
And what system is that?
你随心所欲玩闹的体制吗
The one where you play by whatever rules suit you?
因为如果你想用这个来取胜
Because if that's what you're gonna use to win this--
我来告诉你我会用什么取胜
I'll tell you what I'm gonna use to win:
不择手段
whatever I fucking have to.
那我不得不提醒你
Then I'll be forced to remind you:
你要胆敢越界 就给我滚蛋
you cross one line, and you'll be out on your ass.
我不需要越界 法耶
I don't need to cross any lines, Faye.
你把这些家伙搞得一团糟
You de-balled these guys so much, all I had to do
我只需威胁起诉他们 他们就会瑟瑟发抖
was threaten a lawsuit, and they're shaking in their boots.
所以除非你来是要像对路易那样
So unless you're here to take my title
削我的职 那对话就到此为止
like you took Louis', we're done.
我会盯着你的
I'll be watching you.
好好享受吧
Enjoy the show.
希拉...
Sheila...
我想和你说个事
I want to talk to you about something
因为反正你也会听说的
because you're probably gonna hear about it anyway
但我想亲口告诉你
but I want you to hear it from me.
什么事 路易
What is it, Louis?
我有个当法官的机会 我拒绝了
I was offered a judgeship, and I turned it down.
你都没和我商量
You turned down a judgeship
就拒绝了当法官的机会
without even discussing it with me?
路易 做法官一直都是你的梦想
Louis, being a judge has always been your dream.
我知道
I know that.
但法官的收入只有我的1/5
But a judge makes 1/5 of what I do.
我们马上就要有孩子了
We have a child on the way,
再加上我的律所遇到麻烦
not to mention my firm is in trouble.
我不想在我们的朋友们有困难时离开他们
I don't want to leave my friends in the lurch.
如果他们真是你的朋友
If they were really your friends,
他们就不会让你拒绝这个机会
they wouldn't be asking you to turn this down.
他们没有让我拒绝这个机会
They didn't ask me to turn it down,
因为我没告诉他们
because I didn't tell them about it.
你也没告诉我啊
Well, you didn't tell me about it either!
希拉 怎么了
Okay, Sheila, what is going on?
你为什么这么生气
Where is this coming from?
是我去找的索尔 路易
I went to Saul, Louis.
你干了什么
You did what?
你说了 如果你不管事的话
You said you didn't know how long
你不知道你能撑多久
you could keep going not being in charge.
所以你就编造了这个当法官的机会
So you fabricated a judgeship for me?
我没编造任何东西
I didn't fabricate anything.
每次我见到他
Every time I see the man,
他都说你就应该做法官
he says you belong on the bench.
当我去找他时 路易
When I went to him, Louis,
他高兴坏了
he was overjoyed.
是吗
He was?
是的
He was.
路易 索尔说如果这次不行
Louis, Saul said if things don't work out...
你就永远不会再有机会了
you will never get this chance again.
我只想让你再好好考虑一下
All I'm asking is for you to think about it.
好吧 希拉
Okay, Sheila.
我会考虑的
I'll sleep on it.
我找到了
I got it.
说说吧 我们都花了好几个小时了
Then lay it on me, because we've been at this for hours,
我都快要放弃了
and I'm about to give up.
看这个
Okay, look here.
"如果特别主事的存在
"If the presence of a special master
对律所产生了重大损害
causes significant harm to a firm,
他们可以被免职"
they can be removed."
可她没造成什么损害啊
But she hasn't caused any harm.
她尚未造成任何损害
She hasn't caused any harm yet.
但如果突然间有客户走了
But if all of a sudden, a client left,
说是她造成的
said it was her fault,
然后产生个连锁反应
and then that started an avalanche--
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我在说去找盖文·安德鲁斯
I'm talking about going to Gavin Andrews,
-让他解约-- -你疯了吗
- getting him to leave-- - Are you crazy?
-先听我说完 -不 萨曼莎
- Just hear me out. - No, Samantha.
诱使一位客户离开是我们在损害律所
Inducing a client to leave isn't Faye causing us harm.
不是法耶
It's us causing us harm.
-他会回来的 -我不管这个
- He'd come back! - I don't care!
-这个讨论到此为止 -我的天
- This discussion is over. - Jesus Christ,
如果做一件小事就能让她离开我们生活的话
it's one little thing to get her out of our lives.
这不是小事 是个阴谋
It's not a little thing. It's conspiracy.
而且这绝对不是你同意的
And it sure as hell isn't on the up-and-up
-光明正大的方式 -我真不能相信
- like you agreed to. - I don't believe it.
你从什么时候开始变得这么懦弱了
When did you become such a goddamn coward?
你再说一遍
Excuse me?
你曾让卡特里娜假扮成我
You had Katrina pretend to be me,
你那么做是因为你有胆量去赢
and did that because you had the balls to win.
如果我就因为你说我是懦夫 就同意这事
And if I say yes because you call me a coward,
那我就真是懦夫了
then I am one.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表