剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
我知道布莱恩离开的真♥相♥
I know why Brian really left.
除非你想要法耶·理查森
Unless you want faye Richardson
也知道这个情况
to suddenly be made aware of the situation,
否则你就得在这周结束前让我做你的助理律师
you'll make me your associate by the end of the week.
我知道格蕾琴在哪儿 路易
I know where Gretchen is, Louis.
她暂时在帮我♥干♥活
She's working for me on a temporary basis.
不好意思 再说一遍
I'm sorry. Say that again,
我太生气了 有点听不清
because my ears are a little clogged with rage.
你冷静一下 我保证
If you just calm down, I assure you,
等我这边走上正轨
once I get up and running,
就把她还给你
you can have her back.
苏珊犯了个错误并且承认了自己的错误
Susan made a mistake and owned up to what she did.
这是真的吗
Is this true?
是的
It is.
我犯了个严重的错误
I made a terrible mistake.
一个警卫对监狱的事情
It was a guard who was getting suspicious
起了疑心
of what was going on in there.
他们想让我解决了他
They wanted me to put him down.
然后发生了什么
And then what happened?
我杀了他
I killed him.
他们把我的津贴和关键日期都联♥系♥到一起
They tied all my bonuses to all the key dates.
所以你掩盖了谋杀的事实
So you covered up a murder?
我有妻女
I had a wife and daughter.
我能怎么办
What was I supposed to do?
我准备放下此事
I let this shit go.
你得签下协议
You're gonna sign something saying
声明我与此事无关
I had nothing to do with this.
夸大点我的资产获得贷款算不上见不得人
Inflating my assets to get a loan isn't shady.
大家都这么干
Everybody does it.
所以如果你让唐娜牵涉其中
If you involve Donna in this deal,
我发誓 我会用尽手段让你的项目
I will pull every string I have to tie your project up in court
在法庭上绑二十年
for the next 20 years.
好的 待会见
Okay, see you soon.
我也爱你
Love you too.
咖啡是给我的吗
Is that for me?
当然了
Why, yes, it is.
一杯帅帅的咖啡给我帅帅的男友
A handsome coffee for my handsome man.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我非得有所图才能夸你吗
Why do I have to want something to give you a compliment?
你不必 但你确实有所图
You don't, but you do.
你知道不是只有你会察言观色
You know you're not the only one who can do that.
你听到我给我爸打电♥话♥了 是不是
You heard me on the phone with my father, didn't you?
好吧 这事确实只有你能做到
Okay, you're the only one who can do that.
但如果你想让我陪他一起吃早餐
But if you're gonna ask me to come to breakfast,
我不觉得这是个好主意
I don't think it's a great idea.
但我想告诉他我们的事
But I want to tell him about us
我觉得我们可以一起去说
and I thought we could do it together.
我明白 唐娜
I get that, Donna,
但我提醒你一下
but in case you forgot,
我第一次见他
the first time I met the man,
我就跟他说 如果他拿你的钱
I told him if he took your money
我会让他生意没得做
I'd shut down his deal.
哈维 那是很久以前的事情了
Harvey, that was a long time ago.
没多久之前
And it was not so long ago
他还指责我把你一起拖进了迈克这趟浑水
that he accused me of putting you at risk over Mike.
好吧 也许我还是自己告诉他为妙
Okay, maybe it is best if I tell him myself.
但你们俩是我生命中最重要的两个男人
But you're the two most important men in my life,
如果我告诉他我选择了你
and if I tell him that I choose you,
他不会生气的
he's not gonna hold a grudge.
他会为我们感到高兴
He's gonna be happy for us.
也就是说
In other words,
下次我们三个就得一起了
next time, it's the three of us.
没错
You bet your ass it is.
他要在城里待一周
And he's in town for a week,
所以赶紧去找个餐厅
so put your big boy pants on and find us a restaurant,
否则我爸就不是唯一一个
or my father won't be the only Paulsen
你要担心的鲍尔森了
you have to worry about.
卡特里娜
Katrina,
有空谈谈吗
can I have a moment?
当然
Of course,
如果你来是为了罗斯并购案 你应该...
but if you're here about the Rose merger, you should--
我来是另有他事
I'm here about something else.
那天 你把苏珊带进了我办公室
The other day, you brought Susan into my office,
我想知道为什么
and I want to know why.
我说过了
I told you:
因为我觉得她勇于承认错误
because I thought she deserved credit
值得嘉奖
for owning up to her mistake.
我不是新手了
And this isn't my first rodeo.
所以你何不告诉我真♥相♥
So why don't you tell me what really happened?
如果你不是新手
If it's not your first rodeo,
你就会知道了
then you know what happened.
她想操纵某些事情
She tried to pull something,
所以我把她带去见你
and I brought her to you
让她知道这样没用
to show her it wouldn't work.
你应该做的是把她的事情报告给我
And what you should have done is report her to me.
为什么 好让你解雇她吗
Why? So you could fire her?
你不告诉我她做了什么
I can't know what I would have done
我也不知道我会做什么
if you don't tell me what she did.
那是不可能的 法耶
Well, that's not going to happen, Faye,
因为我相信她值得第二次机会
because I believe she deserved a second chance
我也相信这件事我处理得很好
and that I handled the situation properly.
很好
Good.
"很好" 是什么意思
What do you mean, "Good"?
你发现了问题 尽管你处理的方式
You saw a problem, and even though you took care of it
与我不同
differently than I would have,
你却也没有听之任之
you didn't let it slide,
这就让你变成了这份工作的最佳人选
which makes you the perfect woman for the job.
这是一份行为准则
This is a code of conduct.
我想让你为律所把这份文件调整一下
Which I want you to adapt for the firm.
我懂了 除非是自己人来弄
I get it. The partners won't buy in if it doesn't come
否则合伙人不会买♥♥账
from one of their own.
没错 确实如此
No, they won't.
好 我同意
Okay, I'll do it--
但有个条件
on one condition.
我按照自己认为合适的方式编写
I write the code as I see fit.
你要么全盘接受
You accept it wholesale
要么别找我
or not at all.
再次证明我做了正确的选择
Another indication i made the right choice.
八年前
汤米 你来这么早干嘛
Tommy, what are you doing here so early?
是库珀的取证那边出什么事了吗
Did something happen with the Cooper deposition?
事实上 亚历克斯
Actually, Alex,
我来这里 因为我知道你工作得有多努力
I'm here because I know how hard you've been working.
我觉得是时候奖励你了
And I think it's time that you got a reward.
你要把马斯特森建筑公♥司♥给我吗
You're giving me Masterson Construction?
没错
I am.
我还以为你要把它给克雷格呢
But I thought you were gonna give it to Craig.
问题是克雷格没结婚
The thing is craig's not married.
那和这事有什么关系
What does that have to do with it?
一个有家室的男人才能真正理解
A man with a wife and children truly understands
作为一个家庭的一员是什么感觉
what it's like to be a member of a family.
所以我能得到这个机会
So I get to jump him in line
是因为我有幸有家室
because I was fortunate enough to fall in love?
在美国公♥司♥工作就是这样的 亚历克斯
That's how it works in corporate America, Alex.
也许吧 但我依旧不想这样对克雷格
Maybe it is, but I still don't want to do this to Craig.
不知道我这么说能不能让你好受点
Well, if it'll make you feel better,
无论你接不接手马斯特森
whether you take Masterson or not,
克雷格都不会接手他们了
Craig is not going to get them.
-汤米... -这样吧
- Tommy-- - Tell you what.
你考虑一下
Just think about it.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表