剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
要么跟我们一拍两散
or kiss our asses good-bye,
但我们不会弃唐娜不顾的
but we're not hanging Donna out to dry.
-格蕾琴 -理查德森女士
- Gretchen? - Ms. Richardson?
我说过的 叫我法耶就行
I told you to call me Faye.
我知道你说过
I know you did.
你把我离婚的事情跟唐娜·鲍尔森说了吗
Did you tell Donna Paulsen the details of my divorce?
你是从我这窥探到
Did you find out about Donna and Harvey
唐娜和哈维的事吗
by snooping on me?
如果你真是这么干的
Because if the answer to my question is yes,
我不屑于回答你的问题
I really don't care to answer yours.
我不是来责怪你的 格蕾琴
I'm not here to scold, Gretchen.
我只想告诉你 让别人知道我离婚
I'm here to tell you that it was very painful
是一件很痛苦的事情
to have that thrown in my face.
离开路易也是一件很痛苦的事情
Well, it was also painful to be taken from Louis,
更不用说你是怎么对待唐娜的了
not to mention for Donna to be treated the way you treated her.
这就是我为什么刚刚告诉她
Which is exactly why I just told her
她仍有投票权
she's keeping her vote.
-你真的这么干了 -是的
- You did that? - I did.
或许经过此事 我们都上了一课
Maybe we all have things we can learn from each other.
的确
Maybe we do.
那么你现在能给我上一课吗
Then how about you teach me something right now?
路易更希望从谁那里得到你要回去的消息
Would Louis prefer to hear that he's getting you back
是你 还是我
from me or from you?
我想 在这种情况下
I think, under the circumstances,
他更希望你告诉他
he'd like to hear it from you.
谢谢你 格蕾琴
Thank you, Gretchen.
这是什么
What's that?
这是我为了息事宁人
It's the deal I'm willing to offer you
而给你开的条件
to make it all go away.
亚历克斯和我谈的可不是这个条件
This isn't what Alex and I talked about.
我不会再让步了
It's the best you're gonna do.
那我不如把手头上所有的资料
Then I might well just send everything I have
送去联邦检察官办公室
down to the U.S. Attorney's Office,
因为这对我来说没有用
because this doesn't help me.
我认为你不会这么干
I don't think you're gonna do that.
为什么不 因为我手上还有这个
Why not? Because I also have this.
我明白了
I get it.
你打算同归于尽
Mutually assured destruction.
这可不是同归于尽
It's not mutual anything
如果你手上是玩具枪 我的就是榴弹炮
because you have a peashooter and I have a howitzer.
一派胡言 我会站出来...
That's bullshit. I come forward--
你站出来 或许对亚历克斯不利
You come forward, it might not go well for Alex,
但他不会蹲监狱
but he's not gonna end up in prison.
我站出来的话...
I come forward...
你就会蹲监狱
and you will.
好吧
All right.
-我接受你的提议 -太晚了
- I'll take your deal. - Oh, it's too late for that.
我本想跟你和解
I was willing to compromise,
但你非要我使出手上的筹码
but now you've made me leverage you
而且我可不想一次干两件脏活
and I'm not gonna do two dirty things in one trip,
更何况我们仍有机会可以一件脏活都不干
especially when we still have a chance to do none.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们假装你的玩具枪
We're gonna act like your peashooter
和我的榴弹炮都不存在
and my howitzer never existed.
我们一件件地处理这些事情
We're gonna negotiate this thing one on one,
而我则会用传统的方式
and I'm gonna crush you the old-fashioned way:
用我更出色的律师水平打败你
by being a better lawyer.
感谢大驾光临 詹姆斯
Thanks for coming, James.
你邀请我来你家和好 哈维
You invited me to your home to make peace, Harvey.
我真的难以拒绝
I couldn't exactly refuse.
不只是和好
Not just to make peace.
我想向你表示之前我从未表示的
I wanted to show what I hadn't shown you before:
尊敬
respect.
我不太确定你的意思
Not sure I understand where you're going with this.
我自认为聪明
I like to think I'm a smart guy,
但有些时候我看不清近在眼前的东西
but sometimes I don't see what's right in front of my face.
我以为我之前是在向你展示我在意这些事
I thought I was showing you I cared,
但 也许这样会显得我不尊重你
but instead, maybe it seemed like I don't respect you.
是唐娜告诉你的 是吗
Donna told you that, didn't she?
是的 要说你和我相似的地方
She did, and if you're anything like me,
你或许也没意识到
you might not have been aware
你和我的做法如出一辙
that that's what was going on for you.
听起来 你们俩挺像我和她的母亲
Sounds like you two are a lot like me and her mother.
詹姆斯 你的婚姻非常幸福美满
James, you have an amazing marriage.
你养育了一位优秀的女儿
You've raised a wonderful daughter,
一直以来 你的生活中充满着爱
and you've had love in your life all this time.
如果这不值得尊敬
If that's not something to respect,
我不知道什么能值得尊敬
then I don't know what is.
唐娜曾经告诉我
And Donna once told me
你和她妈妈分居的时候
about when you and her mother were separated
你是怎么让她回到你身边的
and what you did to get her back.
那是我听说过的最浪漫的事
That's the most romantic thing I've ever heard.
我从没觉得你是浪漫那一类型的
I wouldn't have taken you for the romantic type.
那是因为我从未向你展示浪漫的一面
That's because I've never shown you I was.
如果我反应过度了 我很抱歉 哈维
I'm sorry if I overreacted, Harvey.
或许我和你挺像的 因为
And maybe I am something like you, because...
我确实看不出来我们为什么不像
I didn't see it for what it was either.
既然你和我分享了你的感受
And since you shared with me,
我也会和你分享我的感受
I'll share with you.
我在这笔交易上遇到了困难
I'm up against it with this deal,
如果还不是太晚...
and if it's not too late...
我可以接受你的帮助
I could really use your help.
还不算太晚 詹姆斯
It's not too late, James.
谢谢你 哈维
Thank you, Harvey.
萨曼莎
Samantha.
罗莎莉
Rosalie.
你见过克雷格了 是吗
You went to see Craig, didn't you?
-如果是呢 -我想知道原因
- And what if I did? - I'd like to know why,
我认为我已经说的很清楚了
because I thought I made it clear
我想亲自解决
I wanted to do it myself.
有很多原因
There were a lot of reasons,
罗莎莉 最起码的一点是
Rosalie, not the least of which is
你们俩都太情绪化以至于看不清局面
the two of you were too emotional to see it clearly.
我们俩
The two of us?
是的 你们俩
Yes, the two of you,
因为亚历克斯发现你来找了我
because Alex figured out you came to me,
而他想救你
and he wanted to save you
和你想救他的愿望一样强烈
as much as you wanted to save him.
但我知道如果去示♥威♥的是我
But I knew if I was the one to put that gun on the table,
可能就不需要真的动手
we might just get away with not having to fire it.
为什么
Why not?
因为以前我做到过
Because I've done it before.
那其他的呢
And what were the others?
什么"其他的"
"The others"?
其他理由
The other reasons.
那天晚上你邀请我去了你家
You welcomed me into your home the other night
我看到了你拥有的幸福
and I saw what you had--
看到了你不能失去的东西
what you had to lose.
那些是我从未拥有过的
I've never had that.
我想保护它
I wanted to protect it.
你真是个不凡的女人
You are one hell of a woman,
萨曼莎·惠勒
Samantha Wheeler.
这我就不知道了
Well, I don't know about that.
我知道
Well, I do.
谢谢你 萨曼莎
Thank you, Samantha.
我们两个都很感激
From the both of us.
你们两个都不用客气
You are both welcome.
要不要
What do you say
去我们家做客
you come over to our house
和我们一起玩卡坦岛怎么样
for a late-night game of Settlers of Catan?
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表