剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
But Sean, did it ever occur to you that the person
把你置于这番境地的不是安德鲁·马利克
who put you in this position isn't Andrew Malik?
而是哈维·斯佩克特
It's Harvey Specter.
唐娜·鲍尔森
Donna Paulsen.
我应该想到哈维会派你来的
I should have guessed Harvey would send you here.
他没派我来
He didn't send me anywhere.
实际上 我把我对你的感觉放到一边
In fact, I'm putting my feelings about you aside
想解决这件事
to try to end this thing.
听起来不错
Oh, this ought to be good.
继续 用你的三寸不烂之舌
Go ahead. Give me your song and dance.
这不是什么三寸不烂之舌的事
It's not a song and dance.
你和哈维之间的事 在吞噬着你
This thing that you have with Harvey, it's consuming you.
如果你想不到办法放下的话
And if you can't figure out a way to let it go,
-是不会有好结果的 -先上来恐吓
- it is not gonna end well. - First a threat.
接下里该是请求了吧
How about you move on to begging?
我没有恐吓你 安迪
I'm not threatening you, Andy.
我在警告你
I'm warning you.
你之前找过哈维两次麻烦了
You've come after Harvey twice before.
你输了 他放过你了
You lost and he let it go.
这次他不会放过你了
Well, he's not gonna let it go this time.
-我不会输的 -你会输的
- I'm not gonna lose. - Yes, you are,
因为你不仅仅是和哈维争斗
because you're not just fighting Harvey.
你在和我们所有人争斗
You're fighting all of us.
谢谢你的警告
I appreciate the warning.
但你回去 告诉哈维
But you go home and you tell Harvey
他最好抓紧最后的时间 好好睡觉
that he better sleep well while he can.
你自己和他说吧
You're gonna have to tell him that yourself.
我今晚见不到哈维
I'm not gonna see Harvey tonight.
他在忙着搞垮你
He's too busy kicking your ass.
萨曼莎 很高兴你来了
Samantha. Glad you could make it.
-你怎么样 -很好 路易
- How you doing? - I'm okay, Louis.
但通话的时候你听起来很沮丧
But you sounded upset on the phone,
我肯定你让我来 并不是为了聊我
and I'm sure you didn't bring me here to talk about me.
到底有什么事
So what's going on?
是我妹妹的事
It's my sister.
她被迫要离开她自己的公♥司♥
She's being forced out of her own company
而逼她走的就是曾性侵过她的人
by the man who assaulted her.
而她求我不要为这个去和他对峙
And she begged me not to confront him with it,
不过 当然我还是去了
but, of course, I did.
让我猜猜 他全盘否认
Let me guess: he's denying it.
没错
He is.
可以肯定的是 如果你去追究他
And sure as we're sitting here, if you go after him,
他会承认这件事发生过 但说是她主动的
he'll admit it happened but say it was her.
你怎么知道会这样
How do you know that?
因为这样的事我见过
Because I've seen this movie before,
所以我知道他之前干过这样的事
which is why I know he's made this movie before.
我告诉你我见过什么
Well, let me tell you the movie I've seen.
你和我是怎么处理抢我的劫匪的
What you and I did to my mugger.
你是什么意思
What are you saying?
我的意思是我不在乎
I'm saying that I don't care
这家伙有没有家庭 萨曼莎
if this guy has a family or not, Samantha.
你要不惜一切代价把这个人♥渣♥扳倒
You do whatever you it takes to take this piece of shit down.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
我老是忘了你的品味是多么优雅
I always forget what beautiful taste you have.
-你想要点... -对不起 埃斯特
- Can I get you-- - I'm sorry, Esther.
你信任我 可我没能控制住自己
You trusted me. I didn't contain myself.
我很抱歉
And I am sorry.
谢谢 路易
Thank you, Louis.
现实就是...
Thing is...
你老听见这类事情发生
you hear about this kind of thing happening
你也知道这类事确实会发生
and you know it does,
可你一直觉得这类事只会发生在别人身上
but you always think it happens to other people,
而不会发生在你所爱的人身上
not the people that you love.
而我确实爱你 埃斯特
And I do love you, Esther.
我知道 路易
I know that, Louis.
我也爱你
I love you too.
挺好笑的 就仿佛你现在才听说这类事
It's funny; it seems like you hear about this kind of thing now.
而那时候却好像没听说过一样
But back then, you didn't.
而你会想 是不是自己的问题
And you wondered, was it your fault?
是不是因为你的言语或者行为
Was it something you did or said?
不是
It wasn't.
我真希望你当时就告诉了我
I just wished you had told me at the time.
也许我的确应该告诉你
Maybe I should have.
-其实我... -你觉得难为情
- The truth was-- - You were feeling ashamed.
听着 我不仅仅是来道歉的
Listen, I didn't just come here to apologize.
我知道你说了 让我别管
I know you said to leave this alone,
如果你想让我收手 我就收手
and I'll call it off if you want me to,
但我去找人帮我们了
but I went to get us some help.
谢谢你 路易
Thank you, Louis.
你以为你可以越过我直接找我上级
You think you can go over my head
而不必承担任何后果吗
and there won't be any consequences?
我想如果你的上司没有
I think you wouldn't be here
因为你搞我而给你施压
if your boss hadn't put the screws to you
-你就不会出现在这了 -你说得对
- for coming after me. - You're right.
他大半夜打电♥话♥到我家
He called me at midnight in my home
他说如果我没什么事要隐瞒的
and said that if I had nothing to hide,
那我为什么不去抓你呢
why the hell didn't I come after you?
你不是想找事吗 那事来了
Well, you wanted it? You got it.
你因为与联邦检察官合谋而被捕了
You are under arrest for conspiring with a federal prosecutor.
你在犯错 马利克
You're making a mistake, Malik.
如果法官发现你逮捕了辩护方的律师
What do you think the judge is gonna say when he finds out
你觉得他会怎么说
you arrested your opposing counsel?
他会说 "罪名成立"
He's gonna say, "Guilty as charged,"
因为我不仅会把你的律师执照吊销
because I'm not just gonna disbar you.
我还会把你关起来
I'm putting you away.
我要给我的律师打电♥话♥
I wanna call my lawyer.
哈斯金斯警官手脚有点笨
Officer Haskins has butter fingers.
我们里面见
I'll see you down there.
我们会在路上试着和你的律师联♥系♥一下
We'll try to reach out to your lawyer on the way.
你饿吗 哈维
You hungry, Harvey?
在我把你逮了以后
After I picked you up,
我意识到你可能还没吃早饭呢
I realized that you may not have had breakfast yet.
既然你问了 我要两个鸡蛋 一杯咖啡
Well, since you're asking, I'll have two eggs, a coffee,
再来一份去你♥妈♥的♥
and a side of kiss my ass.
够跩的啊
Swagger, huh?
可你骗不了我
But you're not fooling anyone
因为我非常清楚你的麻烦有多大
because I know exactly how screwed you are.
我清楚的是我要求见我的律师了
What I know is I asked for my attorney;
而你把我的手♥机♥给砸了
you smashed my phone,
这就意味着 我可以告诉你是我杀了肯尼迪
which means I could tell you I killed Kennedy,
而这都不会被采信
and it wouldn't be admissible.
如果你不交待的话 也许肖恩会说的
Well, if you won't talk to me, maybe Sean will.
知道吗 抓完你以后我们就去抓了他
You know, we picked him up right after you.
你没办法抓他 他已经被捕了
You can't do that. He's already been arrested.
不是因为干涉司法而被捕
Not for obstruction, he hasn't,
而当他上司去找了我上司时 就是干涉司法了
which is exactly what happened when his boss went to my boss.
我明白了
Oh, I get it.
你炮制了这个囚徒困境的小把戏
You concocted this little prisoner's dilemma
让我们屈服
to get us to cave.
如果你觉得这招能让我们就范
Well, if you think it's going to break us,
你是在浪费时间
you're wasting your time.
我认为肖恩·卡荷尔有机会拯救自己的事业
I think Sean Cahill has one chance to save his career,
他要做的就是对你反戈一击
and all he has to do is turn on you.
或者你先反水也行
Or you could turn first.
随你便
Be my guest.
与此同时呢
In the meantime,
我会去看看肖恩是不是有不同的想法
I'm gonna go and see if Sean feels any different.
亚历克斯 我要和你谈谈
Alex, I need to talk to you.
哈维和肖恩今早应该来讨论案子策略的
Harvey and Sean were supposed to talk strategy this morning,
可他们并不在他办公室
but they're not in his office.
你去会议室看过了吗
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表