剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
苏珊 方便跟我来一下吗
Susan, do you mind coming with me?
我看你考虑过我们讨论的事情了
I take it you thought about what we discussed?
是的
I did.
如果你要成为我的助理律师
And if you're going to be my associate,
就需要一间办公室
you'll need an office.
我们只需要通过批准
We just need to get it approved.
卡特里娜 我这一早过得不太顺
Katrina, I've had a bit of a long morning,
-所以无论是什么 -很快就好
- so whatever it is-- - This'll just take a minute.
我知道你的职业道德审查很严格
I know you run a tight ethical ship,
而苏珊有件事想要
and Susan has something
向你汇报一下
she would like to bring to your attention.
说吧
I'm listening.
苏珊很谦虚 不想自吹自擂 所以我来说
Susan's too modest to toot her own horn, so I will.
我们一起在办回春制药的案子
We were working on the VersaLife case together
那时苏珊犯了个错误
when Susan made a mistake.
那听着不像是
That doesn't sound like something
-值得自吹自擂的事 -不是指犯错本身
- to toot your horn about. - It wasn't the mistake.
是她后续的做法
It's what she did afterwards.
苏珊来找我 承认了自己的错误
Susan came to me and owned up to what she did.
这是真的吗
Is this true?
是的
Yes, it is.
看来这里的氛围还没把所有人都腐蚀 这很好
Then it's nice to know the culture here hasn't corrupted everyone.
还有别的事情吗
Was there something else?
苏珊
Susan?
没有了
No, nothing else.
那就继续努力吧
Then keep up the good work.
路易 无论什么事 现在都不是时候
Louis, whatever it is, now is not a great time.
当然了 从来都不是时候
Oh, I'm sure it's not. Never seems to be anymore.
我只是觉得应该第一个让你知道
I just thought you should be the first to know.
知道什么
Know what?
我要走了
I'm leaving.
去当法官
To take a judgeship.
现在吗 你要这个时候走
Now? You're leaving now?
我知道这个时机不好 但是
I know it's not great timing, but--
你在开玩笑吗 你怎么能这样对我们
Are you kidding me? How could you do this to us?
我们正在战争状态
We're in the middle of a war!
这场战争已经剥夺了我的头衔和尊严
A war that has cost me my title and my dignity.
我一直在等着事情尘埃落定
And I keep waiting for the shoes to finish dropping,
但是情况越来越糟
but they keep raining down.
随他怎样 你能战胜这些
Well, then let it rain! You can fight this.
你不懂吗 我不是你
Don't you get it? I'm not you.
我不是那个能扭转局面的人
I'm not the guy it works out for.
-你不需要像我这样 -确实
- You don't need to be me. - No, I don't,
但我甚至都没有你的支持了
but I don't even have you in my goddamn corner anymore.
-路易 -算了 这么说吧
- Louis-- - Okay, you know what? Fine!
你想听实话吗
You want the truth?
那个婆娘泼给我的屈辱
I can take every last humiliation
我都能承受
that woman can dish out,
但我唯一受不了的就是
but the one thing that I can't take
你和唐娜嘲笑我
is you and Donna laughing at me.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我看见你们了
I saw you.
我昨晚去了你们吃饭的餐厅
I went to your restaurant last night.
我看着你们看见我打电♥话♥
I saw you see it was me calling,
把来电转去语♥音♥信箱 然后开始笑
you sent it to voice mail, and you started laughing.
我们不是在笑你
We weren't laughing at you.
我们一致同意不让工作干涉私生活
We agreed not to let work intrude,
所以我们没接电♥话♥
so we didn't answer,
然后我说了个其他事情的笑话
and I made a joke about something else.
跟我发誓你没说谎
Swear to me that's true.
我发誓
I swear.
路易
Louis...
我全力支持你的
I'm in your corner.
但你甚至不来见我
But you didn't even come see me.
因为我一直在为你争取
Because I've been fighting for you.
我明白 哈维
I get that, Harvey,
但事实上
but the truth is...
我更希望你能跟我一起坐一会儿
I'd rather you'd just come sit with me
而不是扮唐·吉诃德去捅风车
than go tilting at windmills.
风车 你说什么
Windmills? What are you talking about?
《唐·吉诃德》的音乐剧《梦幻骑士》
It's "Man of La Mancha."
我♥干♥嘛说这个
Why do I even?
我当时应该去找你的 路易
I should've come to you, Louis.
我只是不知道该说什么 因为我受不了
I just didn't know what to say, because I couldn't stand...
她这样对待我的朋友
what she was doing to my friend.
所以 你想去当法官的话 我理解
So...you want to become a judge, I understand.
只是我们共同经历了那么多
It's just, we've been through so much together.
请别让我去捅风铃的事
Please, don't let me tilting at wind chimes
成为我们分开的原因
be the thing that pulls us apart.
是风车
It's windmills.
好吧风车 随便了
Windmills, whatever.
我还在想你什么时候会来找我
I was wondering when you'd show up.
你怎么知道我不会对法耶说你和布莱恩的事
How did you know I wouldn't tell Faye about you and Brian?
我不知道
I didn't.
只是比起看到你在六个月之后飞扬跋扈的样子
I just knew I'd rather you tell her than find out
我还是宁愿让你去告诉她
what you'd be like in six months.
那为什么不直接告发我
Then why not just turn me in?
因为刚来这里时我也很有野心
Because I was ambitious when I first got here too.
有野心并不是坏事 苏珊
And ambition isn't a bad thing, Susan,
但一个人不能只有野心
but it can't be all you have.
亚历克斯
Alex...
有时间吗
do you have a sec?
有 我想先说一句
Yes, and before you say anything,
关于昨晚的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about last night.
我没想到会发生那样的事
It's not what I had in mind.
事实上 我来
Actually, I came here...
是想为这件事谢谢你
to thank you for it.
拜托 萨曼莎 我了解我女儿
Come on, Samantha. I know my daughter.
昨天很糟糕
It was terrible.
不糟糕
It wasn't terrible.
那才是家人 而且那正是我需要的
It was family, and it was exactly what I needed.
如果那就是你需要的
Well, if that's what you needed,
那你恐怕比我估计得还糟糕
you're in worse shape than I thought.
我决定搞清楚我的亲生父母是谁
I decided to find out who my biological parents are.
什么
What?
我本来不打算告诉你
I wasn't gonna tell you...
但看你那么混♥蛋♥
but you're being such a dipshit,
我就想告诉你一声
I thought you should know.
即使是看着你们吵架我也觉得很温馨...
Even watching you fight made me appreciate...
看到你有这么美满的一个家
what a wonderful family you have.
然后我就在想 乔伊是你和罗莎莉的
And then I got to thinking how Joy is so much a cross
重要纽带
between you and Rosalie,
我就觉得
and I thought...
我需要知道
I have to know.
所以想要了解你温柔的一面
So all I have to do is be a dipshit
我只需要当个混♥蛋♥就行了是吧
and you'll show me your soft side?
罗伯特就是这么做到的
Worked for Robert.
谢谢你能在此事上相信我 萨曼莎
Thank you for trusting me with that, Samantha.
对我意义重大
It means a lot.
对我也是
It means a lot to me too.
谢谢你的邀请
Thanks for having me over.
对
Yup.
等等 让我搞清楚
Okay, wait, let me get this straight.
他穿男士比基尼是你的主意
His mankini was your idea?
你根本不知道在卧室活动里加一点束缚
You'd be surprised how much a little constriction
能增加多少性趣
increases virility in the bedroom.
真希望你没告诉我
That is an unwanted fact.
唐娜
Donna.
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
她来家里跟我讲
She came over to say how much
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表