剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
不管你信不信
And whether you believe it or not,
我希望她能胜诉
I want her to come out of this with a win.
那告诉我到底发生了什么
Then tell me what's really going on.
那好吧
Okay, then.
卡特里娜 发生什么了
Katrina, what's going on?
我正要走
I was just leaving.
你还好吗
You okay?
她在和我说今天的事 哈维
She called me out on today, Harvey.
她没有错
And she was not wrong.
-路易 -没事的
- Louis - It's okay.
我只是希望我们能告诉他们真♥相♥
I just wish we could tell them.
我也是
Me too.
去他妈的路易
Fucking Louis.
我为他做了那么多
After everything I've done for him.
-我应该杀了他 -萨曼莎 冷静
- I ought to kill him. - Samantha, calm down.
冷静 你在法庭上
Calm down? That's what you have
表现成那样 还要我冷静
to say to me after your performance in there?
什么意思
Excuse me?
你听过"反对"这个词吗
You ever heard the word "objection"?
萨曼莎 我一直都在反对
Samantha, I objected plenty.
是啊 真是帮大忙了
Yeah, a lot of goddamn good it did.
我告诉过你他们会冲着你来的
I told you they were gonna come at you.
你以为会发生什么
What the hell did you think was gonna happen?
我以为要不是你回来
I think none of this would have ever happened
这些都不会发生
if you had not come back.
你是说这次 还是说第一次
You mean this time, or do you mean the first time?
因为说实话 你这两次的选择
Because just for the record, nobody forced you
都没有任何人逼你
to do what you did either time.
你现在是想继续拿我出气
Now, do you want to keep taking this out on me,
还是谈谈明天的事
or do you want to talk about tomorrow?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是受不了坐在那里 默默忍♥受一切
It just wasn't easy to sit there and endure that.
确实不容易
It wasn't.
我知道你气的其实不是我
And I know that I'm not the one you're really mad at.
但我需要你保持这份怒火
But I need you to keep that anger.
什么意思
What are you saying?
我是说 明天该我们反击了
I'm saying tomorrow, it's our turn.
-有人要来吗 -没有
- You expecting someone? - No.
但如果我猜得没错
But if that's who I think it is,
我们可能终于能知道一些答案了
we might finally have some answers.
理查德森女士 我就长话短说了
Ms. Richardson, I'll keep this short.
-你喜欢我的客户吗 -不怎么喜欢
- Do you like my client? - Not particularly, no.
你认为她是个好律师吗
Do you think she's a good lawyer?
我认为她能打赢官司
I think she wins cases.
所以你认为 如果没有这个
So you thought the firm would be better off
能打赢官司的好律师 律所会变得更好
without a good lawyer who wins cases
就因为你碰巧讨厌她
just because you happen to hate her.
我没说我讨厌她
I didn't say I hate her.
你想把罪名强加于我
You're putting words in my mouth.
那我们用一些你自己的例子来说明吧
Well, then how about we use some of your own?
法耶 下午好
Faye, good afternoon.
八年前 你解雇了一名律师
Eight years ago, you fired an attorney,
你在她的解雇文件中给出了一个理由
listed a reason in her paperwork,
然后她起诉了你
and then she sued you.
对吗
Isn't that right?
别看他们 回答我的问题
Don't look at them. Answer the question.
你是否曾经被控告非法解雇
Were you sued for wrongful termination?
-是的 -好极了
- Yes, I was. - Fantastic.
因为我今天正好
Because I happen to have
把我的解雇文件带来了
my termination paperwork here today.
你介意告诉法庭
Would you mind telling the court
你给出的理由吗
what you listed as cause?
我没有给出理由
I didn't list a reason.
我猜我知道原因
And I bet I know why.
因为你发现你不需要给出理由
Because you learned you don't need a reason.
但如果你给出了理由
But if you give one,
你就得有证据来支持这个理由
you better damn well be able to back it up.
反对 现在是谁在自证
Objection. Now who's testifying?
你是否曾经正视着我 告诉过我你解雇我的原因
Did you or did you not look me in the eye and say the reason you fired me
还是这一切只是因为 你知道我肯定越界过
was because you knew I had crossed a line?
-我知道 -但你并不知道
- I did. - But you didn't know.
你当时没有证据 而当我指出的时候
You had no proof, and when I pointed that out,
你说你不在乎
you said you didn't care.
-我说的不对吗 -你这是断章取义
- Isn't that true? - You're not giving the full context.
事情的真♥相♥就是 你希望我离开律所
The context is, you wanted me gone
是因为你觉得我是个混♥蛋♥
because you think I'm an asshole.
-我没说过 -你没说 但你的律师说了
- I never said that. - No, your lawyers did.
但是这两位律师中的一位
But one of those lawyers just took a road trip
刚刚才陪我的客户去找了她的父亲
with my client to find her father.
还有一位请她去参加他的婚礼
The other invited her to his wedding.
然而这些都与
None of this has anything to do with--
与我的性格无关吗 这当然有关系
My character? It sure as hell does,
因为在你的律所 我有朋友 理查德森女士
because I had friends at your firm, Ms. Richardson.
可你有吗
Do you?
我的工作可不是交朋友
It's not my job to make friends.
这是否也就是为什么两天前 你的律师
And is that why two days ago, your own lawyer publicly stated
公开说你是一个充满仇恨的怨妇
that you are a bitter, vindictive woman
说律所人人都讨厌你
who is hated by everyone at your firm?
他确实说了这话 不是吗
He did say that, didn't he?
而且我要提醒你 你可是宣了誓的
And I remind you, you're under oath.
是的 他说了
Yes, he did.
那到底应该开除谁
Then who really deserves to be fired,
是能赢官司会交朋友的律师
the lawyer who wins cases and has friends
还是连解雇原因都要撒谎骗人的领导
or the one who lied about why she let my client go?
我们要讨论下刚刚在庭上是怎么回事
All right, we're gonna talk about what happened in there,
现在就讨论
and we're gonna talk about it right now.
有什么好讨论的
What's to talk about?
那场交叉问询是有效的
It was an effective cross.
你觉得他们会任我们宰割吗
Did you think they were just gonna lay down?
我是觉得 你得证明是她伪造了证据
What I think is, you're going to prove she fabricated that evidence
因为这是我们唯一能赢的办法
because it's the only way we can win.
不 不是 如果真的是
No, it's isn't, and if it was,
我们就不会接受这个交易
we never would have taken this deal.
但你们确实接受了交易
Well, you did take this deal,
他们刚让我出了大丑
and they just made me look like shit.
我懂了 这事是因为
I get it. This is because
他们让你出了丑 你想要报复
they embarrassed you and now you want payback.
这事是因为你们都作了弊
This is because you all cheated
而我不会让你们得逞
and I'm not letting that stand.
你在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
如果不是你们告诉他们的
There is no way they would have known
他们不可能知道之前那桩官司的事
about that previous lawsuit if you hadn't fed it to them.
我们什么也没说
We didn't feed them anything!
那他们到底是怎么知道的
Then how in the hell else did they get it?
我不知道 可能跟我们一样吧
I don't know. Probably the same way we did.
那我们是怎么知道的
Which is how?
关你屁事
None of your goddamn business!
他们不仅有那一桩官司
Well, they didn't just have that.
他们还有你在模拟法庭时的原话
They had direct quotes from the mock trial,
要拿到这个 他们只有一种方法
and there's only one way they could have gotten that.
有人告诉他们了 所以我不管
Someone told them. So I don't give a shit
你们是不是觉得我该改变交易
if you think I'm changing our deal or not.
明天我们再上庭的时候
Tomorrow when we go back in there,
你们要给我证明当时她确实越界了
you're going to prove she crossed that line.
路易 我们不能证明她做了
Louis, we can't prove she did it.
我们不能这么对萨曼莎
We can't do that to Samantha.
哈维 我也不想这么做
Harvey, I don't like this any more than you do,
但现在最能保护萨曼莎的方法
but the best way to protect Samantha now
是要看我们怎么讲这个故事
is to control the narrative.
你是说用诡辩的方法来证明
You mean prove it without proving it
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表