剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
we'll know all about the party of the second part.
我已经知道有一个人参与了 Alex Merritt医生
I already got a name. Dr. Alex Merritt.
我一会午餐时需要和人好好谈谈了
Gonna make for some interesting dinner conversation.
我妻子是一名助产师
My wife's an OB. Merritt
Merritt曾是她的综合能力考评检查人
was the lead examiner for her comprehensives.
我失陪一会
You guys excuse me?
我为什么感觉像是从头到脚淋了个透
Why do I feel like taking a shower?
Mike 我们没让她去那里
Mike, we didn't tell her to go there.
我打电♥话♥给化验室
I'm gonna call the lab.
看看能不能让这件案子的证物优先处理
See if we can get this thing put on the top of the list.
你还好吗
You okay?
今天算不得好
I've had better days.
抄家伙 把那家伙抓起来
Run the kit, Mike. Lock the bastard up.
好
Yeah, well...
你知道 我要问你
You know, I gotta ask you.
你到底是怎么想的 他都对你那样过了 你还要再回去
What were you thinking, going back after what he already did?
那有什么关系呢
That makes a difference?
当然有关系了
Of course it does.
必须有人阻止他
Somebody had to stop him.
他对我下了药 我不知道
He drugged me. I don't know.
我想那是地♥西♥泮♥(全身麻♥醉♥药♥)
I think it was diazepam, I don't know.
这就不存在 你情我愿 这回事了吧
Doesrt that remove any question of consent?
这就无论如何是一级强♥奸♥罪了吧
Doesrt that make it Rape One no matter how you cut it?
你知道你将要经受什么
You know what's coming.
你上过庭
You've been there.
他也会在哪里
He'll be on the stand
会说是你向他要的的麻药 那样会让你更进入状态
claiming you asked for the drug, that it put you in the mood.
好吧 他想说什么就说什么吧
Well, he can claim whatever he wants.
拿着 公诉方一号♥证据
Here. People's Exhibit One.
她录了音 她是个博士
She taped it? She's a Ph.D.
他本应该更有些常识 而不是还回去那里
She should've had more sense than to go back there.
他没想到会中招被麻醉
She didn't figure on being shot up
然后被强♥奸♥
with a sedative and then getting raped.
我们的问题是麻药已经代谢掉了
Our problem is that the sedatives wear off.
血检呢
Blood scan?
查不出来
Nothing.
希望那个医生是个大嘴巴吧
Let's hope the good doctor's a talker.
哦
Oh.
哦 对
Oh, yes.
对 这就是你想要的
Ah, this is what you wanted.
对 求我给你吧 婊♥子♥
Yeah. You begged for it, bitch.
有这样的铁证 他逃不掉了
Be tough talking his way out of that.
现在下结论还有点早
Well, I think we may be the ones doing the fast-talking.
一桩对为警♥察♥工作的人
A crime committed against someone
犯下的罪行
who works for the police department.
辩方的第一个辩护理由就会说这是陷阱(钓鱼执法)
Knee jerk defense. Entrapment.
但上帝啊 她去那儿是为了做身体♥检♥查的
Yeah, but she went in for a biopsy, for God's sake.
她去那儿不是做检查的
She wasrt there for an examination.
她带着录音机去的
She took that tape recorder.
也没有法律禁止普通公民收集证据啊
There's no law against an ordinary citizen gathering evidence.
她不是普通公民
She's not an ordinary citizen.
她为我们工作
She works for us.
只有当我们求助于她时她才算是为我们工作
Only when we ask for her help.
Phil 老实告诉我
Phil, tell me honestly, was Liz working
Liz当时是不是在为你们办案子
on behalf of the Police Department?
绝对不是
Absolutely not.
逮捕那个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Arrest the son of a bitch.
多么讽刺啊
How ironic.
请原谅 先生们
Excuse us, gentlemen.
等一会
Uh, just a moment.
这儿正在开会
There's a meeting going on here.
请起立先生
Please stand up, sir. What?
Alexander Merritt医生
Dr. Alexander Merritt, you're under arrest
你因强♥奸♥Elizabeth Olivet而被捕
for the rape of Elizabeth Olivet.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的话都有可能在法庭上成为对你不利的证词
Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law.
告诉Miriam 打电♥话♥给我律师
Tell Miriam to call my lawyer, will you?
你把我要说的话都说了
You took the words right out of my mouth.
受害人指认了嫌疑人 样本也符合
The victim ID'd her assailant. Samples match.
我得说这是个铁案
I'd say we're in pretty good shape.
那我要说 Silver法官可不这么认为
And I'd say Judge Silver doesn't agree.
要不然他就不会批准我的动议
Why else would he grant my motion
封闭庭审对媒体开放了
to close the courtroom to the press, hmm?
显然他不想毁了一个无辜的男人
Obviously he doesn't want to destroy an innocent man.
那是他没听到我们这边的证据
He hasn't heard evidence to the contrary.
什么证据 那女人让我 ...
What evidence? The woman asked me to...
然后你就麻翻了他
And you drugged her.
用什么麻翻 他给她注射的是局部麻醉剂
Drugged her with what? He gave her a local.
那没法阻止她呼救
That doesn't prevent her from screaming.
受害者说那时全身麻醉剂
The victim said it was a sedative.
哦 省省吧
Oh, please.
你竟然用一个歇斯里地的女人的话
You take the word of an hysterical woman
来对抗你们自己的鉴证专家
against your own Forensics experts.
得了吧 Ben
Come on, Ben.
他们不过是在午后来了点快乐活动
They had a little fun in the afternoon.
这是你情我愿 哪里来的强♥奸♥
It cannot be rape when both parties consent.
我看到了伤痕 我听到了录音 没有什么你情我愿
I saw the bruises. I heard the tape. I didn't hear consent.
那还有一样东西你也同样没听见吧
Mmm-hmm. And you didn't hear something else, either.
你没有听到“不”这个字
You didn't hear the word "No."
那女人光着身子 张♥开♥双♥腿♥
The woman gets naked, she spreads her legs,
然后还录了一盘带子
and then she turns on a tape recorder?
我上个月好像还在《阁楼》杂♥志♥上读到过这样的文章呢
Didn't I read that in last month's Penthouse Forum?
Danielle 她预感可能会有事发生
Danielle, she suspected something would happen.
得了吧 ben 现在我知道你没什么会是孤家寡人了
Gee, Ben, now I know why you're living alone.
只有女警♥察♥才会在知道
The only woman who would knowingly put herself
可能被强♥奸♥的情况下还只身赴险
in a position to get raped is a policewoman.
那行吧 你们就用这盘录音带吧 你们将打开一个罐子
So please, go ahead, fellows, use the tape. You will open a can
然后千千万万条鼻涕虫就会从里面爬出来
and a hell of a lot more than worms are gonna crawl out.
别说我没告诉你 你们到时候得一条一条吃下去
I will give you a hint. It begins with "E," It ends with "T."
而那绝不会是什么美食享受
And I do not mean entertainment.
发现了精♥液♥样本
There were semen samples.
阴♥道♥周边有淤青
Her vaginal area was bruised.
小腿和大腿上有血肿
And there were haematomas on her calves and thighs.
你能指认这些照片吗 Helme医生
Would you identify these photographs, Dr. Helman?
对 这些是我们的强♥奸♥案专家为Olivet医生拍的照片
Yeah. They are the photos that our rape expert took of Dr. Olivet
就在她到医院后不久
shortly after she arrived at the hospital.
法官大人 请求将其归为证据
Offered as evidence, Your Honor.
确定其为公诉方第10 11 12号♥证据
Call them People's 10, 11, and 12.
Helma医生 在你看来 Olivet医生发生了什么事
Dr. Helman, in your opinion, what happened to Dr. Olivet?
我做这行已经6年了
I've been doing this for six years.
在我看来 她被强♥奸♥了
In my opinion, that woman was raped.
谢谢
Thank you.
在您这6年的经验中
In your six years of experience, Doctor,
你有没有遇到过也是阴♥道♥淤青的病人
have you ever seen a patient
但并没有被强♥奸♥呢
with vaginal bruising who was not raped?
遇到过
Yes.
你们的强♥奸♥案专家有没有在这个所谓的受害人
And did your rape experts scrape underneath
指甲下提取样本呢
the fingernails of the alleged victim?
有的
Yes.
有找到被告的皮肤样本吗
And did they find samples of the defendant's skin?
没有
No.
那岂不是清晰表明了
Well, doesn't that typically indicate
这个所谓的受害人根本就没有反抗
that the alleged victim did not resist?
有可能是……
It might...
换而言之 她有可能是自愿的
In other words, she might have consented.
反对
Objection.
收回
Withdrawn.
现在 我们等几秒钟
Now we'll give it a couple of seconds.
我…不能动
I... I can't move.
哦
Oh.
哦
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表