剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
你坐地铁上下班 是吗 -是的
And you commute by subway, is that right? Yes.
告诉我 先生 你在课堂上也会带着枪吗
Tell me, sir, do you carry a gun in the classroom?
那不一样
That's different.
当然不一样 因为Marcus Tate
Of course, it is. Marcus Tate isn't likely to show up
不会出现在那儿
at I.S. 134.
反对
Objection.
收回
Withdrawn.
Koblin先生 你爱你的前妻吗
Uh, Mr. Koblin, do you love your ex-wife?
我非常爱她
Very much.
但是她却跟Marcus Tate上♥床♥ 对吧
Yet she slept with Marcus Tate, right?
你一直追踪她
You hounded her.
我承认我是有一点发狂 但嫉妒并不犯罪
I admit I was a little crazy. Jealousy's not a crime.
你不择手段地想要她回到你的身边 对吧
You'd do anything to get her back, right?
并非不择手段
Not anything.
约翰·欣克利是个疯子 我只是有一点...(刺杀肯尼迪的凶手)
John Hinckley's a nutcase. I'm just a little...
有一点发狂
A little crazy.
72个小时 我以为他们这时候应该出来了
72 hours. I thought they'd be in and out by now.
他让我们的证人显得自相矛盾
He had our witnesses tripping over their own testimony.
他可能把陪审团搞晕了
He may have confused the jury.
是啊 这是他的独特天分
Yeah,that's his special talent.
他只需要说服12个陪审员中的一个 不过我估计他想申请宣布无效审判
He needs only one out of 12, but I suppose he's pushing for a mistrial.
针对全部的四项指控
On all four burners.
没必要反对
Don't fight it.
在重新审理的时候 你至少会熟悉他的辩护套路
At least you'll know his M.O. On retrial.
案件事实摆在那里 Adam
The facts speak for themselves, Adam.
虽然Lowenthal很会耍花枪
And Lowenthal's two-step notwithstanding,
我觉得陪审团会判他有罪
I think the jury will convict.
你好
Yes?
谢谢
Thanks.
马上就知道答案了
Time to find out.
关于第一项指控
The first count of the indictment:
三♥级♥非法持有武器罪
Criminal possession of a weapon in the third degree.
判决结果是
How do you find?
有罪
Guilty.
第二项指控
Second count:
二级非法持有武器罪
Criminal possession of a weapon in the second degree.
判决结果是
How do you find?
无罪
Not guilty.
第三项指控
On the third count:
二级谋杀未遂罪
Attempt to commit murder in the second degree.
判决结果是
How do you find?
无罪
Not guilty.
最后一项指控
And the last count:
二级谋杀罪
Murder in the second degree.
判决结果是
How do you find?
无罪
Not guilty.
请保持法庭肃静
Will you quiet down in this court?
从宾厄姆顿从布莱顿海滩
Every black pseudo-politico from Binghamton to Brighton Beach,
每个虚伪的黑人政客都恨不得把我生吞活剥了
has been screaming for my head.
大街上 人们喊着 "没有正义 就没有和平"
Word on the street is "no justice, no peace."
至少关于武器的指控...
At least the weapons charge...
关于武器的指控对他来说就像被蚊子咬了一口
The weapons charge is a thorn in his paw.
不到一年就可以出来
He'll be out in less than a year.
你找陪审团谈过没有
You talk to the jury?
首席陪审员说 我们没能证明Koblin的枪跟谋杀之间的关联
The foreman said we never connected Koblirs gun to the murder.
Otis的证词不可信
Otis' testimony was unreliable.
跟举证责任没有关系
And the burden of proof had nothing to do with it.
Lowenthal把庭审变成了黑人种族主义陈列厅
Lowenthal made the trial a showcase
陪审团买♥♥了他的账
for black racism, the jury bought it.
他们因为害怕蒙蔽了双眼 看不清♥真♥♥相♥
They couldn't see the facts through their fears.
宪法只能保障公正的陪审团 不能保障无所畏惧的陪审团
The Constitution guarantees an impartial jury, not a jury with thick skin.
既然第六修正案还没有修改(关于保障诉讼中被告权利)
Before we start blue-penciling the Sixth Amendment,
或许我们应该把案子重新过一遍
maybe we ought to press the rewind button.
我要你们仔细审查庭审笔录的每一个字
I want you to double-check every word of that trial transcript.
第五修正案 双重危险
Fifth Amendment. Double jeopardy.
我的意思不是谋杀罪 密西西比
I'm not talking about murder. Mississippi.
三位民权工作人员死亡
Three dead civil rights workers.
联邦级的案子
A Federal case.
我想按违反民权的思路来做
I want to establish a case of civil rights violation.
也许可以移交给联邦司法系统来起诉
Maybe we can feed the Feds a lay-up.
Lowenthal已经变了一次戏法
Lowenthal pulled one rabbit out of his hat.
即使我们能够在联邦司法体系中起诉Koblin 他肯定还有更多的戏法可变
Even if we make a Federal case against Koblin, there must be more in there.
也许他没有变戏法
Maybe it wasntt a rabbit.
嘿 你不会觉得Koblin真的没有杀Tate吧
Hey, you're not saying that Koblin didn't shoot Tate.
我们又不是在西米谷
Well, we're not in Simi Valley.
陪审团的24只眼睛 有时候会发现我们忽略掉的东西
24 eyes in a jury sometimes see things that adversaries overlook.
比如说
Like what?
Lowenthal说AAC有内部矛盾 也许他是对的
Maybe Lowenthal was right about trouble at the AAC.
其他那些怒火中烧的丈夫们呢
What about the jealous husbands?
那些跟Tate上过床的女人们 我们要把她们的丈夫全调查一遍吗
We go after everyone whose wife slept with Tate?
我们调查那个明显隐瞒了事实的人
We go after the person who's conveniently evading the truth.
Koblin的前妻
Koblin's ex
说他到自己工作的地方骚扰她
says that he bothered her at work.
她不得不找人陪她回家
She had to be escorted home.
假设你在她的情况下需要找人保护 你会找谁
Now, if you need protection over there, who do you ask?
保镖
A bodyguard.
正确
Right.
Otis
Otis?
正确
Right.
如果真的是Otis
And if it was Otis,
那他说不认识Koblin 就一定是在撒谎
he's gotta be lying about not recognizing Koblin.
而且他撒的谎肯定远不止这一件
And it could be he's lying about a lot more than that.
我并不认为他真的会打我
I didn't think he was going to hit me.
我只是不愿被他纠缠
I just didn't want to be hassled.
所以我就叫Otis送我回家
So I asked Otis to walk me home.
你们离开大楼的时候 Mitchell跟过来没有
Did Mitchell approach you when you left the building?
他一看到我们就过来了
Like the storming of the Bastille.
他们差点打起来
They almost came to blows.
Otis和你的丈夫
Otis and your husband?
Lowenthal说AAC有内部矛盾
Was it true what Mr. Lowenthal said
是不是真的
about internal dissension at the AAC?
我只是个普通的工作人员
I'm hardly a member of the inner sanctum.
你让Koblin逃脱了 你搞砸了 所以你怎么办
You let Koblin walk. You screwed up. So why not?
把责任推给这帮黑佬 他们肯定干了什么坏事
Blame it on the niggers. They must have done something.
Tate太太 如果AAC有内讧...
Mrs. Tate, if there was any infighting at the AAC...
没有
There wasrt.
我们有理由相信Otis Cook卷入其中
We have reason to believe Otis Cook was involved.
你爱怎么办就怎么办吧 Robinette先生
Scrub all you want to, Mr. Robinette.
你查不出个结果来的
It doesn't come off.
事实是Cook先生向我们撒谎
The fact is that Mr. Cook lied to us.
他告诉警♥察♥他不认识Koblin先生
He told police that he didn't know Mr. Koblin.
Sandra Koblin告诉我们一个月以前他们差点打起来
Sandra Koblin told us that they almost came to blows a month ago.
她没有理由说谎
She has no reason to lie.
我也没
Neither do I.
她知道是怎么回事 Adam
She knows what happened, Adam.
但是她不可能会告诉我们的
But there's no way she's gonna play show-and-tell with us.
你也同意?
You agree?
你也在场 Paul 你看到她的样子
You were there, Paul. You saw her.
我看到一个女人 努力保护她信仰的组织
I saw a woman protecting an organization she believed in.
还有杀掉她丈夫的人
And she's protecting a man who killed her husband.
如果存在她隐瞒事实的可能性
If there's a chance that she's covering after the fact,
那说明她也参与了这个阴谋 逮捕她
then she's part of the conspiracy. Arrest her.
直觉能作为证据吗
A hunch is evidence?
不能
No.
不过如果被关上几个小时 也许她会告诉我们一些有用的证据
But maybe a few hours behind bars, she'll give us some.
让我去跟她谈谈
Let me talk to her.
我们用尽毕生精力发展AAC
We spent our lives building the AAC.
你以为我会帮你毁了它
You think I'm gonna help you destroy it?
你现在是Coretta King呢 还是一个被丈夫背叛的女人(马丁·路德·金的妻子)
Am I looking at Coretta King, or a woman scorned?
要保持贞洁的是恺撒的妻子 不是恺撒本人
Caesar's wife should be pure, Mr. Robinette, not Caesar.
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表