剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
他是City Club的成员
He's a member of the City Club.
都是上层公民
Fine upstanding citizens.
是
Yeah.
噢
Well!
旅行社客户名单 电♥话♥号♥码
Travel agency customers, names, phone numbers.
而且所有的国际国家代码都是57(哥伦比亚的国际电♥话♥区号♥)
And all with the international country code 57.
每几个星期就往返几回
Round trips every couple of weeks.
一个小小的南美国家 北部有海岸线(哥伦比亚北临加勒比海)
A small South American country with a northern coastline.
是啊 你多久拜访你亲戚一次呀 大老爹
Yeah. How many times do you visit your relatives, big daddy?
看起来像玩具
Looks like a toy.
我的沙箱里可没有这样的玩具
They don't have one of those in my sandbox.
有被起诉吗 好的 谢谢
Indictments? Okay. Thanks.
Manuel的22名客户
Manuel's customers, all 22 of them
全部都在联邦圣诞名单上 都是毒贩
on the Fed's Christmas list. All dealers.
圣诞节快乐 你被捕了
Merry Christmas, you're under arrest.
没登记 点38口径德林加枪 枪管很短形成不了膛线
Unlicensed.38 derringer. Barrel's too short for rifling.
比在电♥话♥线杆里找膛线都难
I could trace a telephone pole easier.
点38口径手有没有让你 灵光一现呢
Doesn't a.38 raise a flag with you?
我的"灵光" 几个礼拜都没"现"过了
My flag hasn't been raised in weeks.
好吧 这个也许会让灵光大爆发下
Well, this'll hoist your colors.
三个月前 一件枪击案 点38口径手♥枪♥ 近距离射击
Three months ago, a hit. A.38, close range.
大毒枭 Felix Arias
Major dealer, Felix Arias.
Arias先生刚从哥伦比亚回来
Mr. Arias was returning from Colombia.
刚出肯尼迪机场一小时 就被人从背后射了2枪
Two shots in the back an hour after he left JFK.
私人武器 同样的口径
Personal weapon, same caliber.
也许是医院里的Manuel杀了Arias
Maybe our boy in the hospital hit Mr. Arias.
在法庭上你可证明不了这点 不过这种枪确实不常见
You couldn't prove it in court but it's not a common gun.
点38口径 拜托 Manuel不是城里
A.38? Come on. Manuel's not the only guy
唯一一个带枪自保的人
in this town to carry protection.
Donny 这一点都不夸张
It's not a stretch, Donny.
Arias刚下飞机就被枪杀了
Arias gets blown away just after he lands.
谁会知道他要回来呢 他的旅行代理人
Who knew he was coming? His travel agent.
贩毒集团可不喜欢
The cartel doesn't like
自己的成员在公共场合解决纠纷
family members to settle disputes in public.
Manuel杀了Arias 帮派就送出一个信♥号♥♥
Manuel hits Arias, they send a signal:
"任何人都不准再这样做"
"Don't anybody do it again."
慢着 这听起来有点耳熟
Hold your horses. Something here sounds familiar.
当然耳熟 毒贩杀人多正常
Yeah, drug dealers shoot people.
不 我在反毒组的通告上看到过
No. There was a DEA circular.
嗯 在这 6个星期前发出的
Uh, here. Issued about six weeks ago.
哥伦比亚那边有消息说
A source in Colombia says
一名贩毒集团的刺客正在来纽约的路上
A cartel hit man is on his way to New York.
他们不知道目标是谁
They don't know the target.
"凶手叫Javier Laureano Gaitan 24岁"
"Javier Laureano Gaitan, aged 24."
他看起来就像年轻时候的猫王 他杀了50个人
He looks like a young Elvis. He shot 50 people?
他看起来还不会自己系鞋带
He doesn't look old enough to tie his shoes.
你想给FBI打电♥话♥
You want to call the Feds?
征求建议而已 这是凶杀案 我们的案子
For advice only. It's a homicide. It's ours.
抱歉
Excuse me.
如果是医院里的Manuel杀了Arias
If our boy in the hospital hits Arias
而猫王从Bogota来这儿复仇
and Elvis came from Bogota for revenge,
我们是不是忘了什么
aren't we missing something?
Manel还在医院里
Manuel is still in the hospital.
猫王的任务还没完成
And Elvis still has a job to do.
Manuel一死 猫王就会立马搭飞机回去
If Manuel goes belly up, Elvis is on the next plane home.
Manuel要是死了 你就把他撑起来 摆架钢琴让他弹
Manuel dies, you prop him up, put a piano in front of him.
没人知道这个消息 派2个人守在他病房♥门口
Nobody knows about this. I want two uniforms on his door.
但在Manuel出院前 我们得先找到猫王
We still got to turn up Elvis before Manuel leaves the hospital.
好 Manuel杀了一个大毒枭
Okay, Manuel hits a major dealer.
道儿上就没什么流言吗
There's no word on the street?
他妈妈也没听到什么消息
His mother hears nothing?
我妈73了 我西装多少钱买♥♥的她都知道
My mother's 73, she knows what I spend for a suit.
Phil 那是因为你妈在服装业工作
Phil, your mother works in the clothing business.
Manuel的妈妈没有犯罪记录
Manuel's mom has no record.
你跟我说
Are you telling me that
她不知道自己儿子以什么为生吗
she doesn't know what he does for a living?
她怎么供得起第五大道上那间大公♥寓♥
How does she pay for that big Fifth Avenue apartment?
我儿子非常慷慨
My son is very generous.
那他肯定是印钞票的
He must've been printing money.
他的公♥寓♥ 你的公♥寓♥...
His apartment, your apartment...
我打赌你在东汉普顿肯定有间海滨别♥墅♥
I bet you've a beach house in East Hampton.
在Sag港
Sag Harbor.
我儿子工作很出色 很成功
My son is inspired by his work and he's very successful.
好到足以除掉一个叫Felix Arias的毒贩吗
Is he inspired enough to get rid of a dealer named Felix Arias?
假如我们请你孙女看下这些照片
Suppose we ask your granddaughter to look at some pictures.
也许她能认出射击你儿子的那个人
Maybe she sees the man who shot your son.
没我的同意你们就不能这么做
Not without my permission.
你有没有听过关键证人传召令吗
Did you ever hear of a material witness order?
如果你们抓住Felice不放
If you take Felice,
他们会以为她真知道什么
they'll think she knows something she does not.
我突然很想去见个法官
I have a sudden urge to see a judge.
好吧
All right.
好吧
All right.
Felix Arias看上了Natalie
Felix Arias was quite taken by Natalie.
他的过分关注可一点都不受欢迎
His attentions were not welcome.
她不愿意屈服
She would not submit.
我儿子说他们可以让他为他们卖♥♥命但不能动他妻子
He said they could own him but not his wife.
我告诫他"不要杀人"
I told him, "Don't shoot anybody."
那生日晚宴上的第四个人是谁
The birthday party, who was the fourth for dinner?
是Manuel的旅行社老板
Manuel's boss from the travel agency.
我不喜欢被提醒自己有多老
I don't like being reminded how old I am,
所以我不参加生日派对
so I don't go to birthday parties.
我们知道
So we heard.
听我说 我是一个受人尊敬的商人
Listen, I am a respectable businessman.
我是商会
I belong to the Chamber of Commerce
和反商业欺诈署的成员
and to the Better Business Bureau.
好吧 也许Manuel邀请了我但我忘了而已
All right, maybe Manuel invited me and I simply forgot.
那今天你的记性怎么样
How's your memory today?
能把这保险箱的密♥码♥记起来吗
You wanna dredge up the combination to this?
看吧 就是因为警♥察♥这些手段
See, that's why we left Colombia.
我们才离开哥伦比亚
Because of these kinds of police tactics.
你还想见识下其他手段吗 我数三个数
You want some police tactics? I'm gonna count to three.
在我数完前 把保险箱打开
Before I'm finished, you'll open that safe,
要不然我替你开
or I'll open it for you.
1 2 3
One, two, three.
Ramon Buenoventura 你因涉嫌协助谋杀被捕
Ramon Buenoventura, you're under arrest for accessory to murder.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
在你当事人保险箱里找到了很多哥伦比亚护照
Colombian passports found in your client's safe.
美国签证章
U.S. Visa stamp.
他看起来可不像使♥馆♥领事
He doesn't look like a consulate.
算了吧 这顶多是个小小的联邦指控
Come on, it's a dinky federal rap.
够把你当事人放进一间小小的联邦牢房♥
Put your client in a dinky federal cell.
我能去有网球场的那间吗
Could I have the one with the tennis courts?
FBI称那些护照都属于哥伦比亚杀手集团
The Feds say the passports belong to Colombian hit squads.
有个名字叫Alias 猜猜去年谁用过
One name is an alias used last year by guess who?
Javier Gaitan.
你当事人打着旅行社的幌子 其实是杀手集团的旅行代理人
Your client is Murder Incorporated's travel agent.
你帮那个杀了你朋友Manuel的人 买♥♥的飞机票
You bought a ticket for the guy who shot your pal Manuel.
我们现在说的可是合谋罪二级谋杀
We are talking about conspiracy, murder two.
他谁也没杀
He didn't kill anybody.
律师先生 给你当事人讲讲♥法♥律
Tell your client the law, Counselor.
他什么意思
What is he talking about?
我们并不需要所有的合谋者来将其中一个送进监狱
We don't need all the conspirators to put one away.
检察官说FBI那边将和我们合作
The DA says the Feds'll go along with us.
他把Gaitan供出来 就只指证他协助谋杀 是一级过失杀人罪
He gives us Gaitan, he gets accessory, man one.
听我说 我只负责帮替他们订机票而已
Look, I booked the flights and that's all.
用什么名字
Under what name?
Esteban.
Paolo 但我之前真不知道他是谁
Paolo. But I really didn't know who he was.
Gaitan在哪
Where's Gaitan?
听我说
Look,
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表