剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
Oh.
还真是个英雄
Quite a hero.
没问题了
No further questions.
不 只有你那所谓的关键证据
No. Only your most crucial evidence.
局里一半的人都知道便条谁写的
Half the precinct knows who wrote that memo.
我怎么证明呢 她要是允许便条作证据就好了
How can I prove it? She could've let it in.
Larkin法官 一旦法律不利于你
Judge Larkin? Her politics
她的政♥治♥立场就不和你的一致了
aren't with you when the law is against you.
我们得把便条跟Rhodes联♥系♥起来
We have to connect the memo to Rhodes.
把纸条交上来的那个孩子呢 那个搭档
What about the kid that brought it in? The partner?
他说他不知道
He says he didn't know.
不要告诉我你信他的话
Don't tell me you believe him.
我把他放到证人席上 他会撒谎
I put him on the stand, he'll lie.
他很害怕别的警♥察♥的想法
He's scared of what the other cops will think.
他怕的真的是这个吗
Is that what he's scared of?
我不能那么做 我不知道谁写的
I can't do that. I don't know who wrote it.
三名警官
Three police officers.
他们有资格戴和你一样的警徽吗
Should they wear the same badge you do?
你为什么想调职呢
Why did you want a transfer?
你以为你什么都知道吗
You think you know what this is about?
你不知道
You don't.
我想我们知道
I think we do.
因为你也是同性恋
It's because you're gay, too.
我不能这么做
I can't do this.
等你哭喊救援但没人来帮你的时候 还会这么觉得吗
Will you feel that way when you cry for help and nobody comes?
我父母不知道
My parents don't know.
我不想让他们以这种方式发现这件事
This would be a hell of a way for them to find out.
我们需要你出庭作证 你要是不把这个秘密说出来
We need you as a witness. You keep your secret,
也许有可能会惨死于小巷中 一个人
and you can die in an alley. Alone.
像Newhouse一样
Like Newhouse.
我们过去常常谈论我们的约会对象
We used to talk about our dates.
我们的"女朋友" 我和Newhouse
Our women, me and Newhouse.
我们都知道事实
We both knew.
但还是没说破
Kept it up anyway.
不论有没有必要 我都千方百计想瞒住这个秘密
You do anything to hide, even when you don't have to.
一天晚上我告诉Rhodes我有个很辣的约会对象
I told Rhodes one night I had a hot date.
几小时之后 他在街上
Couple of hours later, he's on the street.
我从D'Agostino酒吧出来
I'm comir out of D'Agostino's.
我去买♥♥啤酒 和一个...
I went to get a six-pack with a...
和一个朋友一起
With a friend.
Rhodes问 "你那个很辣的约会对象怎么了 "
Rhodes asks, "What happened to your hot date?"
我说 "她放我鸽子
And I said, "She stood me up."
我知道他们在调查我
I knew they were checking on me.
第二天我就有了个新搭档
The next day I had a new partner.
Newhouse.
把同性恋放在一块
Keep the queers together.
局里还有其他人
Did anyone else in the precinct
告诉过你他们知道你是同性恋吗
tell you that they knew that you were gay?
2周后
Two weeks later
O'Hara队长问我喜不喜欢我的新搭档
Captain O'Hara asked me how I liked my new partner.
我说他挺好
I said he was fine.
队长说" 那 你也要参加警佐考试
Captain says, "So, you're taking the sergeant's exam, too.
我手下就有2个你们这样的了"
I'll have two of you."
我知道他什么意思
I knew what he meant.
我给你看看检方7号♥证物
I show you People's Exhibit 7.
你以前看到过这个吗
Have you seen this before?
当然 是我给你的
Sure. I gave it to you.
啊 是 但你第一次看到它是什么时候 什么地方
Ah, yes, but when and where did you first see it?
大概是Newhouse被枪杀前2周
About two weeks before Off. Newhouse got shot.
我在复印机旁边发现的
I was at the copy machine.
Rhodes警佐也在那
Sgt. Rhodes was there.
他用完之后 我打开机盖
After he finished, I lifted the cover.
他把原件落下了 他故意让我看到它
He left the original. He wanted me to find it.
枪击之后 我...
And after the shooting, I...
我提交了调职申请
I put in for a transfer.
我不想也那样惨死
I didn't want to end up dead, too.
谢谢 你来问了
Thank you. Your witness.
31分局里有人
Did anybody in the 31st Precinct
曾因你是同性恋而骚扰你吗
ever harass you because you were gay?
我刚说了是的
I just said they did.
噢
Oh.
那有没有人在你储物柜上
Did anybody scrawl the word "Queer"
写"Queer"或者"Fag"(都是基佬的意思)
or "Fag" On your locker?
没有
No.
那有人辱骂过你吗
Did anybody ever call you names?
没有
No.
谢谢 没问题了
Thank you. No further questions.
陪审团不能忽视这个 有因果关系
The jury can't ignore it. It's cause and effect.
你说这是原因
You say it's cause.
但是也许他们看不到结果
Maybe they don't see effect.
他们改变了策略
They're changing strategy.
你偷听了
You listening at keyholes?
新的证人名单
New witness list.
他们要把一个心理医生弄上庭
They're putting on a shrink?
要把他们的行为合理化
They're gonna justify it.
是 有罪的终极辩护
Yep. The last defense of the guilty.
"我们是犯罪了 但是有理由的"
"We did it, but it's all right."
Schnell说过事情会变得很难看
Schell said it was gonna get ugly,
但我没想到到他是指这个
but I never dreamed that this was what he meant.
畏惧同性恋非常普遍
The fear of homosexuals is common.
为什么呢 Ross医生
Well, why is that, Dr. Ross?
在我们的文化中 男子气概的定义是很复杂的
In our culture, defining masculinity is complicated.
是说男性特征吗
What is it that makes a man?
这与同性恋有何关系呢
Well, how does that relate to homosexuals?
男性往往会害怕别的男性对自己发出性暗示
Men are oftentimes afraid of gays making sexual overtures.
男人调情 女人接受
Men make passes, women receive them.
有人对你采取行动 会让你觉得自己是个女人
Somebody makes a pass at you, you feel like a woman.
而对大部分男人而言 女人就意味着弱者
Which, to most men, means weak.
那这会如何影响异性恋男性呢
Well, how are heterosexual men affected?
害怕其他男性的勾引会让他们很愤怒
A fear of seduction by another man makes them angry.
经常 这种怒气会发展成憎恨
Oftentimes, this anger can turn into hatred.
你觉得这是正常的吗
Would you call that normal?
我觉得这很常见
I'd call it common.
那么这些感觉不是自愿的 或者 肆意的
So these feelings are not voluntary or reckless?
是的 这是对的
Yes, that's right.
肆意的反义词是控制
Recklessness implies its opposite: Control.
你不能控制这些感觉
You can't control these feelings.
谢谢你 医生 你的证人
Thank you, Doctor. Your witness.
Ross医生 你是说
Dr. Ross, are you saying
痛恨同性恋是可以接受的吗
that it is acceptable to hate homosexuals?
我是说有这种感觉的男人
I'm saying that men who have these feelings
很难控制自己的感觉
have difficulty controlling them.
但你是在暗示这些执法警官
But you are suggesting that these officers of the law
出于愤怒让一个人死去吗
let a man die out of anger.
而你则是在合理化他们的行为
And you're making it sound okay.
我永远不会那么说
I would never say that.
存在痛恨同性恋 很不幸
Hatred of homosexuals is unfortunate,
更不要提病理
not to mention pathological,
和其他病理一样 这不是自愿的
and, like any pathology, it's not voluntary.
谢谢你 没问题了
Thank you. No further questions.
这是无法改变的现实
It's a fact of life.
这种现象并不只存在于警♥察♥部门
It's not just in the police department.
这几个被告中有人对局里的同性恋
Did any of the defendants express concern
特别关心吗
about homosexual officers in the precinct?
我不记得很具体的事
I don't recall anything specific.
我听到贬低他们的话
I hear derogatory remarks.
我听到 有人讨论 要是一个可能携带了艾滋
I hear men talk about dealing
的警♥察♥受了伤 该怎么处理
with a wounded officer who may have AIDS.
但是我的手下知道骚扰的后果
But my men know the results of harassment:
被开除警队
You are off the force.
这些被告 你认识他们 事实上非常了解他们
Now these defendants, you know them. You know them very well.
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表