剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
Where were you last night, Mrs. Duff?
昨夜我和 Ryan 执事大人一起
Last night I was with Monsignor Ryan
讨论为了我的母亲
discussing a personal audience
而向主教大人进行一次私人觐见
with His Holiness for my mother.
你可以在教区见到他
You can reach him at the diocese.
Tommy 是做什么过活的
What about Tommy's professional pursuits?
他不愿意说
He wouldn't tell me.
他总要有钱能交给你吧
He must have found a way to pay for your support.
当他有那个心的时候 就算下地狱
When he was in the mood. I chased him to hell
我也要把他的每个子儿都追回来
and gone for every nickel.
在哪儿能找到他
Where'd you find him?
他在 挪威水手之家
Kept an office in that old building
旁边的一栋老楼里有间办公室
next to the Norwegian Sailors' home.
43号♥到45号♥房♥间
'43 to '45,
这地方经常有女人来 美女
this place was filled with women, lookers.
像城里很多地方一样 以前这里是造轰炸机用投弹器的
They made Norden bombsights all over town.
嗯
Hmm.
自从战争...
Since the war...
Tommy 平时要经常招待请客吗
Tommy do a lot of entertaining?
啊 找他买♥♥烟酒的酒吧
Uh, he sold liquor and cigarettes
全城到处都有
to bars all over town.
他从哪儿弄到这些呢
Where'd he get all this stuff?
都是用面包车运来的
Guys brought it in vans.
有时我也帮忙搬搬
Sometimes I'd help out.
Tommy 有时给我点钱
Tommy'd give me a couple bucks.
这就是他运送酒水的店吗
These the bars he sold to?
对 就像我说的 全城到处都有
Yeah. Like I said, all over town.
啊
Uh-huh.
看这个
Hey, look at this.
P.J. Smyth酒吧 那家伙竟还说
P.J. Smyth's where Tommy Duff was
Tommy Duff只是个他不认识的过路的
just a guy walking down the street.
请站在我的角度考虑一下
Understand my position.
要是传出去我的客人在店门口被杀
Word gets around customer was shot,
人们再胡思乱想
people get it in their heads
就会觉得在这儿喝酒不安全了
it's not healthy to drink here.
听着
Hey, listen up.
你店里的东西我看着都像是证据
All of this looks like evidence to me.
我打个电♥话♥ 就都没了
I make one call, it's gone.
我不知道 Tommy 哪儿来的那么多烟酒
I don't know where Tommy got his booze.
你觉得我会问吗
Think I'd ask him?
要是价格很诱人就不会问的
Not if the price was right.
他什么时候进的门 有谁跟他在一起吗
When he came in, who was with him?
他总是在周四一个人来
He'd come in on Thursdays, alone.
然后就点单豪饮
Take an order for booze.
我会帮他记个帐别人也会这样
I'd comp him a tab for him, whoever.
让他开开心心的
Kept him happy.
他开不开心很重要吗
His happiness mattered?
我是好心人 我尊重客人
Good will. Respect.
尊重
Respect.
看来我得打电♥话♥让他们来把这儿收拾一下
I guess I'll make that call.
什么
What? What? What?
尊重一个廉价的住在老鼠洞里的酒鬼吗
Respect for a two-bit dipso who worked out of a rathole?
道上有传闻 Tommy 是有背景的
Word's out Tommy was connected.
他是给 Jimmy Scanlon 拎包的
He carried a bag for Jimmy Scanlon.
Jimmy Scanlon.
那个在城里一半的协会和理事会
The Jimmy Scanlon who cooks bubble and squeak
都能上蹿下跳的
The Jimmy for half the city council.
无数的敲诈勒索指控
Numerous indictments for racketeering.
统统没法判罪
No convictions.
Kevin 想再试试你的爱尔兰式运气吗
Luck of the Irish, Kevin?
你们想把这地方扫荡一空吗
You gonna haul this place away,
把我也扫荡掉吧
take me with it.
我不会再说任何有关 Jimmy Scanlon 的话
I'm not saying another word about Jimmy Scanlon.
我想你们来这不是想谈论
I take it you're not here to talk about
要借我的大厅
borrowing my hall
为牺牲巡警的遗孀善款募捐吧
for a Patrolmers Widow's Benefit.
我们来这是想谈谈那个 Tommy Duff 的死亡
We're here about the death of a certain Tommy Duff.
Tommy Duff?
天哪 我也许认识一打叫 Tommy Duffs的
Jeez, I know maybe a dozen Tommy Duffs.
你们要提示我更多才行
You gotta give me more than that.
啊 这个 Tommy Duff
Ahem, this Tommy Duff was shot last night
昨晚在圣Murray路一家酒吧附近被枪杀
near a bar called P.J.'s on Murray St.
在我们城市的街上被枪杀了吗
Shot on our streets?
好吧 那可真是把调查范围缩小不少啊
Well, that does narrow it down a bit.
有人说他是给你拎包的
It's been said that this one carried the bag for you.
能解释下什么叫 拎包 吗
Explain what you mean by "Carried the bag."
对啊 我也有点不解
Yeah. Yeah, I'm a bit mystified, too.
在设个问题上可得好好让 O'Hagan 先生好好教教我们
Fill Mr. O'Hagan in on that.
我还要向 Jimmy Scanlon 解释
I have to explain the term "Bagman"
拎包的 这个词吗
to Jimmy Scanlon?
皇后区没有一家餐馆或酒吧
There's not a restaurant or a bar in Queens
不付你保护费的
doesn't pay you protection.
如果你识字的话 请看看墙上
If you can read, take a look at that wall.
挂满了城里每家办公室发给我的褒奖状
There's citations there from every office in this city.
我才是个 拎包的 那包就是
Now the only bags that are carried for me
我所支持的慈善事业
are to charities which I support.
就像圣诞老人
Just like Santa.
对啊 就像圣诞老人
Yeah. Yeah, Just like Santa.
并且 Tommy Duff 也不是我的小精灵
And Tommy Duff wasrt one of my elves.
通过已有资料确认死者是 Thomas Xavier Duff
Latent confirms the ID. Thomas Xavier Duff.
1935年1月3日在波士顿出生
January 3, 1935, Boston.
他有前科
He's got priors.
Briscoe 你在干嘛呢 刨地找骨头吗
Hey, Briscoe, what, are you scavenging for bones?
那是 Phil 的办公桌
That's Phil's desk.
我需要用一个抽屉
I'm gonna use one drawer.
怎么了
What's the point?
他这个月就能回来了
He's gonna be back within the month.
Levin 议员刚刚用半小时的时间
Councilman Levin just burned my ear
不断地和我说 Jimmy Scanlon 为这个城市
for half an hour
做了多大贡献
making me aware of what Jimmy Scanlon
差点把我耳朵都烧掉了
has done for this city.
难道我是无缘无故要挨一通骂么
Now was I listening to that for nothing?
Duff 有前科
Duff's priors.
无论行动坐卧走看上去都像个恶棍
It walks and quacks like a mob hit.
11次逮捕 大♥麻♥ 敲诈勒索 袭击
11 arrests. Numbers, extortion, assault.
上面还没写的还有通奸
What's not on there is adultery.
他老婆说他管不住自己裆里那玩意
His wife said he greased his zipper.
嘿 你们意大利佬为了爱情杀人
Hey, your Italians and Hispanics kill for love.
爱尔兰老为了钱杀人
Micks kill for money.
明天的这个时候希望你们能找到
This time tomorrow maybe you could come up
比品德污点更有用的什么东西
with something better than ethnic slurs.
要么确定是 Scanlon 做的 要么继续查
Either link up Scanlon, or move on.
Donny
Hey, Donny.
听着 有什么消息吗
Listen, what's the word?
我是说 Phil 什么时候回来啊
I mean, whers Phil coming back?
好吧 你到底有什么问题
Okay. What's your problem?
不是什么问题 只是
It's not a problem. I just...
这只是你不能习惯改变而已
It's just you don't deal real well with change.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说我回想到当年 Phil 来的时候你也是这样
I mean, I'm thinking back to when Phil came on.
你看别人可从来不一见钟情啊
It's not always love at first sight with you.
听着 我能处理好
Look, I can handle it.
我只是想知道还要多久
I just wanna know for how long?
我也想知道我岳母到底还要
I wanna know how long is my mother-in-law
和我们住多久
gonna live with us.
我不知道 但我会去试着享受
I don't know, but I'm learning to
她做的炖肉
enjoy her pot roast.
嘿 你以为我不该当时提起那甜甜圈吗
Hey, you thought the doughnuts meant nothing?
是的 怎么了
Yeah. What?
那个制♥服♥上还留着糖浆的胖警♥察♥
The fat cop with the sugar on his blues
说他们是2点15分路过的
says they passed the bar at 2:15.
他的搭档却说他们是1点45分路过的 就在打烊前
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表