剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
我真的喜欢Manuel
I really liked Manuel.
但你就是不能杀了他们的头儿
But you just don't shoot their jefes.
这等于找死 还不如爆他自己的头
You want to die, you shoot yourself in the head.
你都帮你那些哥伦毕亚客户订哪间酒店
Your Colombian clients, what hotel do you book them into?
公园大街上的Europa酒店
The Europa on Park Avenue.
给猫王的 当然要最好的了
For Elvis, why not the best?
如果我们快点的话 也许就已经抓到他了
If we had moved a little faster, we'd have had him.
难道你还以为他会叫客房♥服务等我们啊
Did you expect him to order room service and wait for us?
听到Manuel死掉的消息后 他会露面的
When he hears that Manuel stops breathing, he'll get out.
假如Manuel妈妈多少关心下
If Manuel's mother had cared about
谁开枪打了他儿子 我们可能还有点线索
who hit her son, we might have something.
酒店房♥间里只找到清洁女佣的指纹
The only prints in the hotel room were the maid's.
他在房♥间里打过2个本市电♥话♥
Two local calls from the room.
猫王 太粗心了
Sloppy, Elvis, sloppy.
他绝望了 这次杀人他弄砸了
Desperate. He botches a hit,
他知道回去会有一票人等着收拾他
he knows there's a welcoming committee at home.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
他给Alvaro制图公♥司♥打了一个电♥话♥
Okay, he called Alvaro Graphics,
公♥司♥在18街 6个小时后
18th street and then six hours later,
打给了百老汇街2012号♥的Sandra Alvaro
Sandra Alvaro, 2120 Broadway.
走
Let's go.
Gaitan
可能是我之前请的那个临时工
I had a temporary super.
也许他修好了我的洗衣机
Maybe he fixed my washing machine.
Sandra 你要是继续这么不合作 就只能去监狱里洗衣服了
You're gonna be doing laundry upstate with this act, Sandra.
MGaitan先生星期三下午给你打过电♥话♥
Mr. Gaitan called you Wednesday afternoon.
Teaneck那边一个黄牛党的电♥话♥号♥码和我的一样(Teaneck 位于新泽西)
I have the same number as a scalper in Teaneck.
假如别人忘记加拨201 电♥话♥就会打到我办公室来
You forget to dial 201, and you get my office.
星期三夜里他往你家也打了电♥话♥
He called you Wednesday night at home.
你怎么想
What do you think?
弄张搜查令搜下她公♥寓♥ 说不定还能找到Gaitan的脏内衣
A warrant for her apartment, we'll find Gaitars dirty underwear.
他从没对我说过他做了什么
He never told me what he did.
如果我知道就绝对不会让他进我家的
I wouldn't have let him in if I knew.
我想她刚刚亲口说她见过Gaitan先生
I think she just said she saw Mr. Gaitan.
我也听见了 非常感谢
That's how it sounds to me. Thank you very much.
Sandra Alvaro 你因窝藏逃犯被捕
Sandra Alvaro, you are under arrest for harboring a fugitive.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你不知道
You didn't know.
你以为他来城里开军事装备大会吗
Did you think he was in town for the hardware convention?
大概10年还是12年前 我们小时候在Bogota认识的
10, 12 years ago, in Bogota, I knew him as a boy.
我们父母在一起打网球
Our parents played tennis together.
我只不过给了他个睡觉的地方而已
I just gave him a place to sleep.
算了吧 他在Europa酒店的床可贵的很
Come on, he had an expensive bed at the Europa Hotel.
Sandra 窝藏逃犯
Sandra, harboring a fugitive,
协助谋杀
accessory to murder,
那你就得搬离你那间漂亮的合租公♥寓♥很长时间了
that's a long time away from your nice co-op.
但如果你帮我们 我们就在监狱里对你多加保护
But you help us, we'll get you a very protected cell.
我们会告诉检察官你很合作
And we'll tell the DA that you cooperated.
我不知道他去哪了
I don't know where he went.
但他会回来找你吗
But is he coming back?
在来之前几分钟 他会先打个电♥话♥
He always calls first, a few minutes before he comes.
他说今天下午4点半左右到家
He said to be home this afternoon around 4:30.
每次都是Gaitan先打电♥话♥ 2分钟之后他就到她那
Gaitan calls, two minutes later he's at her place. Every time.
我想他不是在机场租的手♥机♥
I don't think he rented a cellular phone at the airport.
应该是一次性电♥话♥
Pay phones.
我们不能在街上抓他
We can't take this guy on the street.
下午那个时候在百老汇街上 假如他跑的话
Broadway, that time of the afternoon? He decides to run,
从75大街到Bowery街估计到处都会是尸体
we're gonna have bodies from 75th street to the Bowery.
Mike 打给电♥话♥公♥司♥
Mike, call the phone company.
把Alvaro的电♥话♥线移到Rikers监狱去 让她接
Have Alvaro's phone routed to Rikers so she can answer.
调6支霹雳小队
I want six SWAT teams.
院子里安排4支 2支安排在街上
Four inside the courtyard, two across the street.
Cragen.
什么时候
When?
靠
Well, what the...
不 没关系 Joey多谢
No, it's all right, Joey. Thank you.
Manuel Ortega10分钟前去世了
Manuel Ortega died 10 minutes ago.
两个记者新闻稿都已经写好了
Two reporters have the story already.
那如果我们没能在6点新闻前抓到他
If we don't get him before the 6:00 news...
那就只能和咱们的猫王下次见了
It's adios, Elvis.
真不礼貌 他来迟了
Bad manners. He's late.
或者他感觉到了什么不对劲 改变了想法
Or he has a good nose and he changed his mind.
他有什么武器
What's he got out there?
38口径手♥枪♥ 22口径 还有防弹衣
A.38, a.22 and a chest covered with Kevlar.
是 Logan 好的 谢谢
Yeah. Logan. Okay. Thanks.
Sandra刚接到了电♥话♥
Sandra just took the call.
他正从78街往这来
And he's coming down from 78th.
他在看街上有没有可疑人物 自己有没有被跟踪
He's checking the street. He's watching his back.
他到大门了
He's at the arch.
他到院子了
He's entering the courtyard now.
他靠近喷泉了
He's coming toward the fountain.
目前一切正常
So far, so good.
等一下 他在和门卫说话
Wait a minute. He's talking to the doorman.
他看了看四周
He's looking around.
我们应该把真门卫留下来
We should've left the real doorman.
那样的话他会吓得尿裤子的
He'd have wet his pants.
猫王要进来了
Elvis is coming in.
好
Yes!
好的 等一下 让他进来先
All right, hold on. Let him get inside.
他来了 1
Here he comes. One,
行动
Now.
站住 不许动
Freeze! Don't move!
我叫Paolo Esteban
My name is Paolo Esteban.
我是哥伦比亚公民
I am a citizen of Colombia.
我想要名律师
I would like to call a lawyer.
可以 走
Good. Let's go.
你说你不能起诉他
What do you mean you can't indict?
首先 没目击证人 没谋杀凶器
To start with, no witnesses, no murder weapon.
那先以藏匿武器罪拘留他
Hold him on concealment.
我们抓他的时候 他拿着一个刀片
He had a straight razor when we picked him up.
下次你再买♥♥刮胡刀片 我们也起诉你好了
Next time you buy razor blades, we'll indict you.
但你们有反毒组的通告
But you have the DEA circular.
他称那不是他
He claims it's not him.
难道现在只有我们干着急吗
Are we on this tightrope alone?
难道你不想让我们把他抓起来
Did you want us not to pick him up?
我想要有足够的证据之后 再起诉他
I want enough evidence to indict him.
那你现在能拘留他多久呢 120小时
So you can hold him for what? 120 hours?
很明显巴黎一张逮捕令上有他的名字
And apparently his name is on a warrant in Paris,
另外一个管辖区下发的逮捕令
and a warrant in another jurisdiction
可以让我们拘留他30天
means that we can hold him for 30 days.
在这期间你们能找到凶器吗
Can you have the murder weapon in that time?
一个月 我们都可以证实他暗♥杀♥了肯尼迪
A month? We'll nail him for the Kennedy assassination.
希望如此
Let's hope you can.
Gaitan要质疑这30天
Gaitan is challenging the 30 days.
听证会在明天
Hearing's tomorrow.
法官阁下 在监狱里召开听着会 这是对我当事人的侮辱
Your Honor, a hearing in prison, it's an affront to my client.
你当事人进进出出哥伦比亚的监狱大门
Your client goes in and out
和进餐厅旋转门一样频繁
of Colombian jails through a revolving door.
先生们 拜托了 别玩肉搏行吗
Gentlemen, please, can we not have a fistfight?
Stone先生
Mr. Stone?
Alvaro小姐 你认识这个人吗
Ms. Alvaro, do you recognize this man?
Paolo Esteban 我在Bogota认识的他
Paolo Esteban, I knew him in Bogota.
Alvaro小姐 你之前指认他是Javier Laureano Gaitan
Ms. Alvaro, you identified this man as Javier Laureano Gaitan.
警方威胁我
The police threatened me.
警方胁迫 真令人发指
Police coercion. This is heinous.
法官阁下 反毒组的通告...
Judge, the DEA circular...
反毒组通告上的照片太模糊
The DEA circular has a hazy photograph.
他有个护照 法官阁下
He has a passport, Judge.
Gaitan先生在哥伦比亚有没有犯罪记录
Mr. Gaitan has a record in Colombia?
指纹呢
What about fingerprints?
法官阁下 哥伦比亚政♥府♥还在找
The Colombian government are trying to locate them, Your Honor.
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表