剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
Considering the high risk of flight,
检方请求两名被告被拘留不得取保
we ask that both defendants be held without bail.
不得取保
No bail?
法官大人 因Marietta先生的正当生意的性质(境外资产)
Your Honor, it's unjust to penalize Mr. Marietta
而这样惩罚他太不公平了
for the nature of his legitimate business.
确实
I agree.
那我们就只惩罚他的不正当生意
We'll only penalize for his illegitimate business.
保释金 现金100万
$1 million cash, bail.
冻结他财产
No assignment of assets.
Nwaka先生 你也一样
Mr. Nwaka, the same for you.
联邦政♥府♥要求两名报告
The State requests both defendants
将护照上交法庭
surrender their passports to the court.
准许
So ordered.
先生们
And gentlemen,
没护照可不要出国
don't leave home without 'em.
我当事人上哪弄100万
Where's my client gonna get $1 million?
难道他没像其他人一样 办个个人退休账户
Should've opened an IRA, like everyone else.
你知道监狱他是一天都呆不下去的
You know damn well he won't last a day in prison.
可怜
Shame.
他下辈子都得在那儿过了
He'll be spending the rest of his life there.
如果我们告诉你你想听的呢
Suppose we tell you what you want to hear?
他把Nwaka供出来 我就减到15年
He gives us Nwaka, we cut his stay to 15.
这可不是什么好买♥♥卖♥♥ PAUL
That's a hard sell, Paul.
不可能再减了
And that's as good as it gets.
把文件准备好
Draw up the papers.
刚开始是钻石
It started with diamonds.
Nwaka的部落里的穷♥人♥
There were poor people
只要向他们许诺一张飞机票钱
in Nwaka's tribe who'd come to this country
或者一份这儿的工作
just for the price of the airline ticket
他们就会来这儿
or the promise of a job in my company.
他们是第一批帮我们吞食毒品的人
They were our first swallowers.
计划很完美
It was a perfect plan.
如果被抓到了 他把罪扛下来
If we went bust, he'd take the fall,
然后用他的领事豁免权免罪
and hide behind his consular immunity.
你们走私了多久钻石
How long did you smuggle diamonds?
差不多一年
A year or so.
但Nwaka觉得 偷小偷大都是偷 不如偷大
But Nwaka figured, "Steal an inch, steal a mile."
大概2年前 我们就转为走私毒品了
We switched to heroin maybe two years ago.
毒品更好卖♥♥
It was easier to sell,
挣的钱也要多的多
and the numbers were a hell of a lot bigger.
你跟Kelani Amoda熟吗
Are you familiar with Kelani Amoda?
我从没见过她
I never met her.
但她的移♥民♥文件显示你是她的资助人
But your name appears as a sponsor on her immigration papers.
Nwaka在Lagos找到他们 让他们把毒品吞进去
Nwaka finds them in Lagos, fills them with heroin.
我只是负责在他们到这的时候 提供给他们工作
I just give them jobs when they get here.
多谢 没问题了
Thank you. No further questions.
Marietta先生 Fabian Ayinde是谁
Who is Fabian Ayinde, Mr. Marietta?
他是我们公♥司♥一个门卫
He was a janitor in our company.
他是你们的吞毒品者之一吗
Was he one of your swallowers, sir?
是
Yes.
他现在在哪
Where is Fabian now?
我想在Lagos
In Lagos, I suppose.
你想
You suppose?
但是是你安排他出境的 不是吗
But you arranged his deportation, isn't that right?
是
Yes.
而且是在他把走私罪全部推给你之后
And isn't it also true that you arranged his deportation
你才安排他出境的 对吗
after he implicated you alone in the smuggling operation?
反对
Objection.
反对有效
Sustained.
每月大概一两次
Maybe once or twice a month,
我会在哈勒姆一家旅馆里跟一个人碰头
I would meet someone at a hotel in Harlem.
干什么
For what purpose?
我会在那等
I'd wait until, you know...
直到他们把安全套排出来
Till they passed the condom.
这些安全套是什么
Which condoms were those?
里面装满了海♥洛♥因♥
Condoms filled with heroin.
然后你怎么做
And what did you do?
把毒品带回去 交给Nwaka酋长
Brought it back to Chief Nwaka.
是Nwaka先生让你去旅馆跟Kelani Amoda碰头的
Did Mr. Nwaka tell you to meet Kelani Amoda at the hotel?
是
Yeah.
出了什么事
What happened?
她没出现
She never showed.
谢谢
Thank you.
Kano先生 你当Nwaka酋长司机
How long have you been employed
多久了
as Chief Nwaka's chauffeur, Mr. Kano?
8个月
Eight months.
在这之前 你在哪工作
Immediately prior to that, where did you work?
与案情无关
Relevance?
证人的可靠性 法官大人
Credibility, Your Honor.
反对无效 与案情有关
Overruled, subject to connection.
回答问题
Answer the question.
我没工作 我在Attica监狱
I didn't. I was in Attica.
如果没被假释 你是不是
Isn't it true that you had six years remaining on your sentence,
还应服6年刑
had you not been released on parole?
是
Yeah.
而参与毒品走私
And isn't it also true
是不是直接违反了
that your involvement in narcotics smuggling
你的假释条件
is in direct violation of the terms of your release?
我想是的
I guess so.
那么 如果我没加错
So, if my addition is correct,
你至少还要在监狱待56年
you'll be spending a minimum of 56 years in prison,
对吗
isn't that right?
不对
No.
为什么
Why not?
我和检察官达成了协议
I cut a deal with the prosecutor.
什么样的协议
And what was that deal?
我指证Nwaka酋长
I testify against Chief Nwaka,
就只用做15年
and I do only 15.
证人可靠性
Credibility.
如果你证人能回答一次"不"就好了
It would be nice if one of your witnesses had an iota.
Adam 这是合谋走私毒品
Well, this is a conspiracy to smuggle drugs, Adam.
证人可不会像修女一样干净
You can't expect a busload of nuns.
但是被告那边可以啊
We can, from the other side of the court.
Nwaka有10名品格证人
Nwaka's got 10 character witnesses.
其中6人是尼日利亚议会成员
Six of them are members of the Nigerian Parliament.
额 而我们有的 只是猫猫狗狗
Uh, and we've got Larry, Moe and Curly.
如果你找不出
You don't come up with direct evidence
能把Nwaka和毒品联♥系♥起来的直接证据
linking Nwaka to the drugs,
下个星期 他就能在21大街吃巧克力舒芙蕾
next week, he'll be eating chocolate souffl?At 21.
如果不是慷慨的Nwaka酋长把我带到美国
I would still be tending my brother's cattle in llesha,
我现在应该还在伊莱莎帮我哥哥放牛
but Chief Nwaka's generosity brought me to America.
Nwaka有没有以来美国的机票为交换
Did Chief Nwaka ask you to smuggle drugs
让你帮他走私毒品
in exchange for your plane ticket to America?
没有
No.
Nwaka酋长是一位令人尊敬的约鲁巴首领
Chief Nwaka is an honorable Yoruba chief.
他甚至帮过一些现在要害他的坏人
He even helps the bad people who now try to harm him.
为什么
How so?
Nwaka给他们好工作
Chief Nwaka gives them rich jobs.
他的司机Lano现在已经有自己的公♥寓♥了
His driver, Kano, now has his own apartment
因为我们酋长每周付他400多美金
because our chief pays him over $400 every week.
那个混♥蛋♥撒谎
The SOB's been lying.
你在保护Nwaka
You're protecting Nwaka.
这样你也会成为合谋罪的一员
That makes you part of the conspiracy.
你会坐牢的 先生
You're going to prison, sir.
我妻子死了
My wife is dead.
你又怎么能指责我走私毒品呢
How can you say I smuggle?
那你干嘛撒谎
Then why'd you lie?
你之前告诉我你不认识Michael Kano
You told me you didn't know Michael Kano.
我知道如果Kano也涉及其中 会损害到我酋长的名声
I knew if Kano was involved, it would dishonor my chief.
你的酋长杀了你妻子
Your chief killed your wife.
不 Nwaka酋长只是
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表