剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
无论你们在想什么 你们想错了
Whatever you're thinking, you're wrong.
我告诉你我在想什么 大夫
I tell you what I'm thinking, Doc.
我在想 你器重的医生犯了事
I think your esteemed colleague screwed up.
现在你们是相互擦屁♥股♥
Now you cover his rectum and he covers yours.
我们可以用传票索要你的记录 Reitman 大夫
We could subpoena your records, Dr. Reitman.
不必麻烦了 你们想要他的档案?
Don't bother. You want his file?
拿去吧 里面没什么
Take it. There's nothing in it.
在警校我们有 荣誉准则
At the academy we had the honor code.
你要是知道谁考试作弊 你必须要举报
If you knew somebody was cheating, you had to turn him in
要不然自己也要受处罚 而这些家伙要比我们多花4年才能把书读出来
or it was your butt that got burned. These guys put in
他们和我们想的可完全是另一回事
an extra four years of school, everybody's looking the other way.
只要看见一大堆的诉讼官司
Everybody's nervous when
这帮家伙就紧张了
they're lookin' down the barrel of a lawsuit.
大夫们不愿意开口 不知道病人们愿不愿意开口
Doctors may not wanna talk. I'm not so sure about patients.
特别是那些不是很开心的病人们
Especially the unappy ones.
像Merritt 这样一个住林荫大道的医生
A Park Avenue medicine man like Merritt.
我想他不需要自己开账单
I figure he doesn't do his own billing.
难道记账服务公♥司♥的会在账单上把他侵犯过的人名字
Would the billing service put an asterisk
旁边都打个星号♥吗?
next to the names that are molested?
我问你个问题
Let me ask you a question.
一家意大利餐馆把你的通心粉做糊了
They overcook your macaroni in an Italian restaurant.
你以后还会再去吃吗
You ever go back there?
我们去查他的账单
Let's check the billing service.
我告诉你 这家伙的病人名单读起来就像福布斯400强
I tell you, this guy's patient list reads like the Forbes 400.
一瓶药水150美元 这个好医生就可以坐榜首了
At $150 a pop, the good doctor should be at the top of the list.
找到了 Donna Marx
Here we go. Donna Marx.
从今年7月起停止了本来很规律的4个月一次就诊
Regular visits every four months until last July.
从那以后就没有再去过了
Nothing since.
也许是治好了
Maybe she got cured.
除非给治成不是女人了
Of being a woman?
打住 听这个
Hold on. Listen to this.
Diane Perkins本来像钟点一样准时去就诊的 直到今年五月
Diane Perkins. Clockwork until last May.
看来钟表停了啊
Ever since the clock stopped.
越来越多了嘛 Laura Todd
When it rains... Laura Todd.
三年来每年三次就诊
Three times a year for three years.
从4月到现在就没就诊过了
Nothing since April.
我准备好了 出发吧
Well, hey, I'm ready. Let's go.
好的 先去 Marx 那里
Okay. First stop, Marx.
她住在21街 在街角
She's on 21st. Around the corner
有最好的那不勒斯海鲜沙司店
is the best marinara west of Naples.
Merritt 医生怎么样
So what about Dr. Merritt?
他干了什么
What's he done now?
什么
Excuse me?
Alex 喜欢那种不安定的生活
Alex certainly likes to live life on the edge.
时不时的就消失一会
Every now and then you slip.
到底是让人感到多么安定呢?
Just how far out on the edge, Miss Marx?
不安定到我会先想好退路
Wouldrt go there without a parachute.
今年5月 啊 他又对你做过什么吗?
Last May. Uh, did he do anything to you?
我们知道从去年5月起他就不向你送账单了
We know the billing stopped in May.
他不给我寄账单
Just because he stopped billing me
不代表他不在医治我
doesn't mean he stopped treating me.
哦 他还做公益服务啊
Oh, he worked pro bono, huh?
这叫你情我愿 你懂的
Let's call it an even swap.
但是6到8个礼拜前我们分手了
But that ended six, eight weeks ago.
如果 Merritt 医生对你做了什么的话
If Dr. Merritt did something to you,
你不必帮他隐瞒
there's no point in protecting him.
我才在乎他个毛呢
I don't give a damn about Dr. Merritt.
听着 我们喜欢玩这种医生主题的过家家 当时感觉不错 行了吧
Look, we played doctor, all right? It was good while it lasted.
但是最终他和我床第不和
But eventually his yang got tired of my yin.
你们这种关系开始于你成为他的病人
This started when you were his patient?
带着那种关系搞 能让我兴奋
Love in the stirrups. Exciting for a while,
但是该死 现在 我在和我的整形医生约会
but hell, now I'm seeing my plastic surgeon.
你只和医生约会
You only date doctors?
干嘛不 哪儿弄伤了 他们能修好
Why not? Something breaks, they can fix it.
我的女儿使用了大量镇定剂
My daughter is heavily sedated.
我不认为你们能和她谈出什么
I believe that talking to her now would have little value.
她可有与你谈起过她的妇科大夫 Merritt
Did she ever talk to you about her gynecologist, Dr. Merritt?
Diane 患精神疾病已经好几年了
Diane has been struggling for years with mental illness.
他什么都说
She talks about a lot of things.
我们现在都不知道什么是真的什么是胡言乱语
At this point we don't know what's real and what's not.
我们真的需要和她谈谈
We would really like to talk to her.
你们要知道她还未从上次自杀未遂中恢复过来
You understand she's recovering from a suicide attempt.
我们保证不会给你女儿施压
I promise we won't push your daughter, Mrs. Gaines.
Diane
Diane?
外面热吗
Is it hot outside?
Diane 我想问你几个有关 Merritt 医生的问题
Diane, we'd like to ask you a few questions about Dr. Merritt.
好的
Yes,
他的办公室总是很热
it's always hot in his office.
Diane 你还记得
Diane, do you remember the
你最后一次去Merritt 医生办公室吗
last time you went to Dr. Merritt's office?
我穿了一件蓝色的棉布长裙
I wore a blue cotton sundress
没化妆 他喜欢那样
and no makeup. He liked that.
他一直在笑
He smiled a lot.
妈妈 是你给我买♥♥的裙子
You bought me that dress, Mom.
我最喜欢那件了
It was my favorite.
你总是骑马到河中间时再换马么
Do you always change horses in midstream?
我绝不能让他接近我或是我的孩子了。
No way he'd get near me or my baby.
Merritt 猥亵你了
Merritt molested you?
谁他妈的知道
Who the hell knows?
我当时疼得像杀猪一样 他就算把我腿锯了
I was in so much pain, he could have amputated my leg
我也感觉不到
and I wouldn't have felt it.
你做过牙根管手术吗
You ever have root canal?
那真不是我的什么美好回忆
It's not one of my fondest memories.
那你就想象这个手术发生在你身上比牙齿敏感一万倍的部位
Well, imagine it without the gas
而且还没有麻药
and on places a whole lot more sensitive than your teeth.
他做激光手术都不带麻醉的
He performed laser surgery without anesthesia.
你想谁报告过此事吗
But did you report this to anyone?
曼哈顿总医院的那帮官僚只是把我的名字记了下来
The brass at Manattan General know me by name.
州医学会告诉我一切都是按程序办的
The State Medical Board tells me everything was by the book.
纯属是医生的选择
Simply the doctor's choice.
我只在书上看到过这样的变♥态♥
I read about guys like this. But who'd think
但谁想到这些家伙会就是你的医生呢
they'd have MDs next to their names.
真是医生中的萨德 性♥虐♥狂
Dr. DeSade. The guy's a sadist.
公众的医疗投诉之所以保密是有原因的
There's a reason complaints by the public are kept confidential.
这叫掩盖真♥相♥(CYA cover your ass)
It's called CYA.
要是随便哪个疯子的投诉都可以被公开的话
If we disclosed every complaint by every crackpot,
就没人会放心的去看医生了
no one would feel comfortable visiting any doctor.
买♥♥辆车有可能是 货已售出概不退换 可作为给人看病的医生...
When you buy a car, it's caveat emptor. But a doctor is...
医生也是人 是人就会犯错误
Is human. Which means sometimes he makes mistakes.
你是说Merritt医生犯错了
Are you saying Merritt made mistakes?
我是说有些病人
I'm saying some patient's
两个礼拜高烧华氏98.9度
temperature stays at 98.9 for two weeks,
首先想到的竟是带着些江湖骗子的证词跑到我这里
first stop is my committee where they file a 200-page complaint
开出200多页的投诉函
with affidavits from everyone from Aunt Susie to Rover's vet.
别指望我能一个个都很认真对待
I can't be expected to take them all seriously.
那做手术不用麻药又怎么说呢
What about surgery without anesthesia?
对 Todd女士投诉过Merritt大夫的作法
Yes, Miss Todd complained about Dr. Merritt's procedure.
我们也很认真处理了
Yes, we took it seriously.
但是他什么都没有做错
But no, he did not do anything wrong.
我还以为 刮骨疗毒 咬紧牙关已经是古代的事情了呢
I thought "Bite the bullet" Went out a long time ago.
有很多人死在手术台上
A lot of people who die during surgery,
就是因为麻醉剂
die because of the anesthetic.
我的委员会检查了Merritt医生的行为
My committee reviewed Dr. Merritt's actions.
我们得出的结论是他所做的一切
We concluded that everything he did
都是符合这个病人的利益的
was in the best interests of this particular patient.
哦 看来不同意的只有病人自己了
Oh, good. So only the patient didn't agree.
你不觉得我们像是追着自己尾巴咬的狗 原地打转转吗?
You get the feeling we're chasing our tails here?
医学委员会也许不会公开投诉信息
The Medical Board may keep its complaints a secret.
但是州最高院不会
But the State Supreme Court does not.
也许这家伙被告过
Maybe this guy was sued.
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表