剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
你先回家吧
Why don't you head home?
我在这等Elaine
I'll wait for Elaine.
回家睡会觉 好吗
You go home and get some sleep. All right?
开枪打警♥察♥
Man shot a cop.
我们要是和凶手交易 媒体会把我们批的体无完肤
The press is gonna love us cutting a deal.
Cerreta多大岁数了
How old is Cerreta?
接近50
He must be close to 50.
50岁 这个年纪动这么大手术 可恢复不了很快
50. That age, major surgery, you don't recover so quick.
以我办公室的名义送慰问信给他妻子
I'd like his wife to get a note
送些花去医院
from this office. Flowers to the hospital.
我会处理的
I'll take care of it.
也许我们不用和他交易 也许我们不需要他
So we don't plead the gun dealer, maybe we don't need him.
特别是如果我们不想去庭审
Especially if we don't go to trial.
那家餐馆里有20个人 没人认出来
20 people in that restaurant, No ID.
我们说他是Gaitan 他们说他是Esteban
We say he's Gaitan, they say Esteban. Without fingerprints,
没有指纹 他们说他是彼得 潘 都行
they can say he's Peter Pan.
州政♥府♥吃个早饭的时间都能把独♥裁♥者给弄倒
State Department buys dictators over breakfast.
就不能从哥伦比亚那儿拿到指纹吗
They can't get prints from the Colombian?
上亿美元的犯罪集团 像个地下国家
Billions of dollars, the cartel is an underground nation.
这些人把杀法官当运动
They kill judges down there for sport.
Adam 这件事有没有提上议程
Adam, is there an agenda here?
美国检察官办公室确实打了电♥话♥来
The U.S. Attorney's office did call.
他们说Gaitan
They say that Gaitan can
的联邦案子能审到下世纪
make federal cases into the next century.
他只需在监狱里待6个月 在三个案子里作证 然后就能回家
He'll get six months, testify in three cases, and go home.
Adam 这太扯了 我们定他的罪倒成了FBI让他招供的筹码
Adam, that is nuts. We convict, the Feds get leverage,
我想面临25年刑期 他谁都会出♥卖♥♥♥
and I think facing 25 years, he'd sell out anybody.
FBI想让我们跟Gaitan谈谈 你去吧
The Feds would like us to talk to Gaitan. You'll do it.
我当事人也许愿意考虑跟你们做交易
What my client is saying is he might consider a deal,
但他不想进监狱服刑
but he's not interested in doing time.
你担心我们这儿的监狱
Are you worried our jails
比哥伦比亚的要安全吗 Gaitan先生
are more secure than Colombia's, Mr. Gaitan?
嗨 Ben 别跑火星去了 地球呼叫
Hello, Ben, Planet Earth calling.
他把毒贩名字供出来 谁能保证他安全 你能吗
He names drug dealers, who can guarantee his safety? You?
监狱系统能吗
The prison system?
一级过失杀人罪 他做3至9年牢
Man one, three to nine.
不服刑 不然不交易
No time. That's the deal.
那么就法庭上见
Then we go to trial.
你开玩笑吧
You can't be serious.
也许我们应该把他交给FBI
Maybe we should turn him over to the Feds.
你什么时候开始这么小心了
Since when did you get so cautious?
Paul 陪审团需要看到他们之间的联♥系♥
A jury needs connections, Paul.
枪 复仇 飞机票
The gun, revenge, plane tickets.
不然到时又会听到别人给我解释合理怀疑的意思
I'd be listening to the meaning of reasonable doubt.
我们没得选择
We don't have any choice.
我们不得不用那个军♥火♥贩子
We have to use the gun dealer.
他律师说他从没见过Gaitan
His own lawyer said he never saw Gaitan.
Lobrano说 我把枪留在车里
Lobrano said, "I left the gun in the car,
拿了钱 这样的证词还有什么用呢
picked up the cash." What's that testimony worth?
那没法确认杀手的身份
It is not a firm ID.
就这句话你还打算跟他交易吗
You gonna plead him down for that?
最起码比什么都没有要好
It's better than nothing.
在这之前 我先问问Cerreta
Before we do this, I have to talk to Cerreta.
Phil 我们来这儿不是为了说服你什么
We're not here to talk you into anything, Phil.
只是顺道来看我吗
Just came by to see me, huh?
Lobrano的证词有多有用
How good is Lobrano's testimony?
不能钉死他
It won't nail him.
但有用
Could help.
无论怎样Elvis都要逍遥法外了
And Elvis could walk either way.
你不必非得这么做 Phil
You don't have to do this, Phil.
他们放弃谋杀未遂指控 他顶多也就被叛个致命武器袭击罪
They drop attempted murder, all he gets is assault with a deadly.
Mike.
我能走路 能说话 能...
I can walk, I can talk, I can...
重要的事我都行
All the important things.
不管怎么样Lobarana那家伙都要进监狱
This guy Lobrano's gonna do time anyway.
和他做交易
Make the deal.
他要一把Steyr Aug枪 说他左手开枪
He asked for a Steyr Aug, said he fired left-handed.
当你出♥售♥非法军♥火♥时
When you sell illicit firearms,
一般你会冒险
do you normally risk
和你从没见过得人交易吗
dealing with people you've never seen before?
Gaitan 他名声很响
This Gaitan, he has a reputation.
传言说他大概已经杀了五六十人
They say he's done maybe 50, 60 people.
你想反对吗 Mr Manetti
Do you want to object, Mr. Manetti?
不反对 法官阁下
No objection, Your Honor.
他说的是一个叫Gaitan的人 不是我当事人
He's talking about someone named Gaitan, not my client.
Lobrana先生
Mr. Lobrano,
我们已听到了证词证明 Manuel Ortega
we have heard testimony that Manuel Ortega
是被一把223自动手♥枪♥杀死的
was killed with a.223 automatic.
Steyr Aug的口径是多少
What caliber is the Steyr Aug?
你这辈子卖♥♥过多少把枪
And how many guns have you sold in your lifetime?
大概200或300
I would guess 200 or 300.
其中有多少把是Steyr Aug
How many of those were Steyr Augs?
15把 顶多20
15, 20 at the most.
谢谢 没问题了
Thank you, no further questions.
我求我儿子不要杀Felix Arias
I begged my son not to kill this man Felix Arias.
我们俩都知道这样做的后果
We both knew what would happen.
Ortega太太 你怎么知道的呢
How did you know, Mrs. Ortega?
反对 这纯粹是猜测
Objection. This is all speculation.
她在讲述她自己的亲生经历 律师先生— 反对无效
She's telling us about her own experience, Counselor. Overruled.
Ortega夫人
Mrs. Ortega?
我一生都在和这类人打交道
I've known these people my whole life.
我目睹过他们杀人
I've seen them kill.
你有没有听说过一个叫Javier Laureano Gaitan的人吗
Have you ever heard of a man named Javier Laureano Gaitan?
我 我听说过
I've... I've heard of him.
你有没有听过他的别名
Have you ever heard him called anything else?
有人也叫他
They call him,
El Diablo
they say El Diablo.
暗黑王子
The Prince of Darkness.
你儿子杀的那个人 Felix Arias
Felix Arias, the man your son killed,
有没有提起过Gaitan
did he ever mention Gaitan?
他告诉Manuel如果他找他麻烦
He told Manuel that if he caused any trouble
暗黑王子会来收拾他
that the Prince would come.
但你儿子还是枪杀了Arias
But your son shot Arias.
Manuel太年轻
Manuel was young.
太愚蠢
He was foolish.
轮到你问了
Your witness.
Ortega夫人
Mrs. Ortega,
你证明你儿子曾蓄意与
you testified that your son knowingly consorted
哥伦比亚犯罪集团成员来往
with members of the Colombian cartel.
请看一下被告人
Look at the defendant.
你认得出他吗
Do you recognize him?
我以前没见过他
I've never seen him before.
但假如像你叫的那样 他是暗黑王子
But if he was this Prince of Darkness, as you call him,
那你怎么会认不出来他呢
shouldn't you be able to identify him?
没有人见过Gaitan
No one has seen Gaitan.
Ortega夫人 你能证明这个人
Mrs. Ortega, can you testify that this man,
就是被告 杀了你儿子吗
the defendant, killed your son?
不能
No.
先找19名从哥伦比亚来的品德证人
19 character witnesses from Colombia.
接下来他们就能找个医生证明
Next they'll have a doctor testifying that
他手部的肌肉弱到开不了枪
his hand muscles are too weak to fire a gun.
而且我可以向你保证这些证人
The character witnesses, I promise you,
品德端正 举止文雅 说一口标准的英语
upstanding, elegant, speaking perfect English.
他能花50万美元
He paid half a million dollars
从哥伦比亚的监狱出来
to get out of Colombian jails.
19名证人能花多少钱
What's 19 witnesses cost?
你想申请驳回他的品德证人
You wanna disallow it?
Callahar法官的秘书说我们需要出示用来贿赂的已付支票来证明
Judge Callahan's clerk says we'll need the cancelled checks.
他女朋友呢
What about the girlfriend?
她律师说要她合作除非七月天上下泥巴
Her attorney says she'll cooperate when it rains mud in July.
Gaitan先生扔泥 我们就扔水泥
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表