剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
在刑法系统里
In the criminal justice system,
两个职能不同但同等重要的机构
the people are represented by two separate
代表人♥民♥行使权利
yet equally important groups:
警♥察♥负责调查罪案
The police who investigate crime
检察官对罪犯提起诉讼
and the district attorneys who prosecute the offenders.
以下就是他们的故事
These are their stories.
你在巡逻结束前三四个小时逮捕了某人
You arrest three or four hours before your tour ends
然后到124号♥巡逻人那里签名离开
and then from booking the 124 man signs you out.
你就可以早早回家
You're home early and you're still
百无聊赖的把时间打发掉
glomming time off the city clock.
看前面
Up ahead.
她在试着摆脱他
She's trying to ditch him.
不 她是在欲擒故纵而已
No, she's putting out scent.
现在呢
What now?
正撞见他们为开房♥的几个钱讨价还价嘛
We front them a couple of bucks for a room?
2-7分队
An available two-seven unit.
2-7分队 D区 待命
Two-seven Davis standing by.
D巡逻区 2288号♥
Sector Davis, 2288th.
有10-24情况发生
Respond to a 10-24, man down.
有人中枪倒下
Shots fired.
无名尸
Meet John Doe.
肺上中了一枪前胸射入
Took one in the pump, frontal entry.
他被抢了个精光吗
Was he picked clean?
他口袋里留下了这些
They missed these in the jacket pocket.
Gleasors拳击馆 这家伙是个拳击迷啊
Gleasors Gym. We got a fight fan.
你一个人单干吗
You working solo?
看这儿
Over here.
点32口径自动手♥枪♥
.32 auto.
这可不是抢劫犯的武器首选
Not a mugger's choice.
赶紧把它放到你发现它的地方
Put it back exactly where you found it.
你的呼机坏了吗
Your beeper not working?
我不戴呼机
What I was doing, I don't wear a beeper.
Carillo 在犯罪现场的通行做法是不是
Usual treatment of a crime scene, Carillo,
要用个棍子把弹壳挑起来啊
you stirring it with a stick?
嗨 在你把所有的证据都踢到人行道上之前
Hey, hey, before you stomp all the evidence
能让我看下图示吗
into the pavement, could I see a diagram?
Briscoe 是你的新搭档吗
Hey, Briscoe's your new partner?
暂时的
It's temporary.
你祈祷吧
You hope.
谁接的警
Who took the call?
你不介意做下记录吧 我写的东西我自己都看不清
Would you mind taking notes? I can't read my writing.
我自己有便签本
I got my own pad.
你们过来用了多久
How soon did you get here?
非常快
Pretty quick.
我们就在附近的 Broadway 和 Murray
We were right over here at Broadway and Murray.
正在享受甜甜圈吧
Stuffing yourself with Oscar's doughnuts?
当时在等红灯
We were at a stoplight.
这就在你的巡逻线路上
This is on your tour.
你们事先路过时看到什么了吗
When you came by before did you see anything?
我么什么都没看到 街上静悄悄的
We saw nothing. The street was quiet.
去忙吧
Hang out.
Briscoe 我不知道你的工作方式
Hey, Briscoe, I don't know how you work,
但别把甜甜圈这种事挂在嘴上
but it's not about doughnuts.
当糖粒子都粘在他警服上了时 我就想说一下
It is when there's powdered sugar on his blues.
当时有大概20个人在店里看球赛重播
I had about 20 people in here watching replays,
最后打烊前我一直都在忙着挨桌倒酒
I was working the rounds before last call.
那你听见了枪响 是吧
So you heard a shot, right?
对 大家都把耳朵竖起来 也没人点酒菜了
Yeah, ears went up, orders went down.
所以为了能让大家安心点
So, put everyone's mind at ease,
我决定出去看看
I decided to go outside and take a look.
那家伙就躺在人行道上
Guy's lying on the sidewalk.
你看到别人了吗 或是汽车
You see anybody else, maybe a car?
街上空无一物
Street was empty.
杀他的人早就逃了
Whoever did him was already gone.
你的顾客中
What about your customers?
有谁认识他吗
Anybody know him?
嗨 我打电♥话♥报♥警♥时
Hey, while I'm calling the cops,
我这就像是西贡大撤退一样
I got the evacuation of Saigon going on in here.
我只知道他是个
For all I know he's just some guy
路过的人
walking down the street.
知道么 Logan
You know, Logan,
我对你的倒霉运没有什么忌讳
I don't have any problems with your jinx.
是么
That so?
嘿 两个搭档都挨了枪
Hey, two partners shot.
有很多人会以为你是带来厄运的黑猫
Lot of guys would say you're a black cat.
事实上 我的两个前妻
The fact is my ex-wives
都会很激动我能摊到你这样的搭档的
are both thrilled I got this.
她们都还以为
They're under the mistaken impression
我是买♥♥了高额保险的
that I'm heavily insured.
Briscoe 别忘了 我们只是暂时搭档
Hey, Briscoe, don't forget, it's a temp job.
我的搭档一回来
The minute my partner's off his back,
你的前妻们就会很失望了
your ex-wives get very disappointed.
行吧 我喜欢短期合作
Fine. I like short matches.
只是别让我冒险
Just don't ever ask me to be the first one
第一个冲进门
through the door.
我靠运气吃饭的日子已经作古了
The days when I took chances are history.
受害人有4张 Gleasors 拳击馆的票
Victim had four tickets to Gleasors Gym.
你知道那儿
You know it?
对 在布鲁克林区
Yeah, it's in Brooklyn.
你们应该周六晚上来
You gotta come on Saturday night.
Moran小子听说过吗
Kid Moran, you ever hear of him?
听说过 一个软下巴的笨蛋
Yeah, a mutt with a glass jaw.
他现在强大了 博士亲自训练的他
He's big now. Doc here trained him.
有些人很粉他的
Kid's got real fans.
他是众多粉丝之一吗
Is he one of them?
我不知道
I don't know.
有人赠送了他四张票
Somebody comped him four tickets
来看周六晚的比赛啊
to Saturday night's card.
也许我们应该问问博士
Maybe we ought to ask Doc.
他擅长记人
He's good with faces.
博士 看一下
Doc, take a look.
这是 Tommy Duff.
你知道他的 从不在少数族裔的拳手身上下注
You know him, never bet minorities.
好吧 除了冒犯Al Sharpton牧师外
Well, aside from offending the Reverend Al Sharpton,
他还冒犯过什么赌博公♥司♥的人吗
did he offend any bookies?
赌博是重罪 我们对这一无所知
Gambling's a felony. We wouldn't know about that.
而且 Tommy 下注从来不超过20美元
And Tommy never bet more than $20.
从来没弄出危险
Never got jammed up.
知道他住哪儿吗
Any idea where he lived?
几年前 他总是带他老婆一起来
Years back, he came in regular with his wife.
她在码头边的 Donlors 餐厅当服务员
She waits tables at Donlors over by the docks.
Tommy 和我分居都快10年了
Tommy and me been apart nearly 10 years.
但我们不离婚
But we never divorced.
你知道 教会的意思
You know, the church and all.
你上次看见你丈夫是什么时候
Whers the last time you saw your husband?
某些千年一遇的日子吧
Every blue moon
Tommy 会过来吃早饭
Tommy would come by for breakfast.
前一天晚上的衣着还未褪光鲜
Dressed sharp from the night before
让我显得无光
to rub my face in it.
靠什么让你面上无光啊
To rub it in what?
Tommy 可是个运动家
Tommy was a sport.
运动 什么运动啊
Sport? What kind of sport?
运动于花丛之中 石榴裙下
Rounding the bars, chasing skirts.
说不定就是这害死他的
It's probably what killed him.
还没害死我
Hasrt killed me.
他对胃溃疡有足够的敬畏
He had sense enough to stop drinking
所以不再喝酒
because of his ulcer,
但愿他也能够对婚姻这样敬畏
but he had no respect for the sanctity of marriage.
也许是落在哪个嫉妒的丈夫手里了吧
Probably fell to a jealous husband.
先谈谈嫉妒的妻子吧
Let's try jealous wife.
Duff 夫人 昨晚你在哪里
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表