剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
Like I didn't exist.
我...
I...
我感觉到有痉挛的疼痛
I had these terrible cramps.
什么样的痉挛?
What kind of cramps?
我不知道
I don't know.
他一直在流汗 而我所能想到的却是
He was sweating, and all I could think of was:
这里不热啊 他为什么会出汗
It's not hot in here. Why is he sweating?
我的双脚在固定箍上
My feet were in the stirrups.
我想要挣脱 却不能
L... I tried to get away but l... I couldn't.
他就把我扔在那儿
He just left me there
而我的双腿还在那里架着
with my legs up.
他什么也没说
He didn't say anything.
他只是弹掉了他的手套
He just snapped off his gloves.
把它们扔掉 然后走了出去
He threw them away, and he walked out.
他把我扔在那里就像一件垃圾
He left me there like I was a piece of garbage.
这不是你的错 Diane
It wasn't your fault, Diane.
他记得
She remembers,
但是把她放到证人席上对她会是灾难
but putting her on the stand would be disastrous for her.
有那个护士的帮助
With the nurse to corroborate,
她所要做的就是把发生了什么说出来
all she has to do is say it happened.
Merritt的律师会毁了她的
Merritt's lawyer will destroy her.
她会认为是Perkins的责任 是Perkins勾引了他
She thinks she's responsible. She thinks she seduced him.
荒谬
That's ridiculous.
这很常见
It's typical.
没有她的证言 我们没法起诉
Without her testimony, Liz, we can't prosecute.
她在强♥奸♥了我之后 他只是笑着离开了房♥间
After he raped me, he just smiled and left the room.
当宣判无罪后 他的脸上又挂着那种笑容
After the acquittal he had that same damn smile.
就好像他在向法庭里所有人炫耀一样
It was like he was bragging to everyone in the room.
我做了 但我逃脱了
"I did it and I got away with it
你们拿我没办法
and there's nothing anyone can do."
你是说 炫耀也是其中一部分?
You mean, bragging is part of this?
只有这样才能让他完整获得战利品
It's what makes his conquest complete.
叫Cerreta和Logan逮捕 Merritt 医生
Call Cerreta and Logan, and have Dr. Merritt arrested.
Ben 我告诉过你
Ben, I told you...
Diane不需要出庭作证
Diane won't have to testify.
当Merritt被聆讯时
And make sure that the local news knows
一定要要让城里各大媒体到场
when Merritt will be arraigned.
你认为这次你们能赢吗
Do you think you'll be successful this time?
若我没有把握就不会行动
I don't go forward unless I think I have a case.
是的 但这是铁案吗
Yeah, but is it a good case?
究竟是什么问题
What's the problem?
Merritt医生有罪 为什么如此
Dr. Merritt's guilty. Why has it been so difficult
难于起诉他呢
to successfully prosecute him?
这和大多数强♥奸♥案一样
It's the same with most rape cases.
特别当医生卷入其中时更是如此
Even more so when doctors are involved.
受害人感觉羞耻 他们有负罪感
The victims feel disgraced. They feel guilty
以至于不敢站出来
and they're ashamed to come forward.
Merritt医生来了
There's Dr. Merritt.
失陪
Excuse me.
大夫 所有对你的指控都能被撤销吗
Doctor, will you be exonerated of all charges?
能发表一个声明吗?
Could we get a statement please?
我向你们保证 我什么都没有做错
I assure you, I've done nothing wrong.
我治疗女性 而不是强♥奸♥她们
I treat women, I don't rape them.
女性尊重我 这就是我的成功之处
Women respect me. It's been my success.
听着 这纯属是地区检察官署的复仇 就这么简单
Look, this is a vendetta by the DA's office, pure and simple.
此案永远不会被审理
This case will never get to trial.
狗♥娘♥养♥的自大狂
Arrogant SOB.
他能承担得起 他是一对一
He can afford it. He's one for one.
你将要告诉全世界
You telling the world
我们连一件能满足他自大心理的案子都拿不出来
that we don't have a case only feeds his ego.
我们正在努力 Adam
We're working on it, Adam.
会有案子告他的
We'll have a case.
我太他妈希望有了
I hope to hell we do.
否则我们就都去纪律处分委员会面前跳舞吧
Or we'll all be dancing in front of the disciplinary committee.
我希望这管用
I hope this works.
Paul还是有很多人看6点钟新闻的
A lot of people watch the 6:00 news, Paul.
你要是再追着这案子 Ben
You pursue this, Ben,
我就去州上诉法♥院♥告你
I'm going to the appellate division.
报复性起诉
Retaliatory prosecution.
幸运的话 亲爱的 你只会被吊销律师执照
If you are lucky, my dear, you will just get disbarred.
你想干嘛就干嘛去吧
You do what you have to do.
你已经在庭上受过一次羞辱了
You've been humiliated in court once,
那还是有一个博士能在证人席上
and that was with a Ph.D. On the stand.
你能想象你把一个疯癫的瘾君子放到证人席上会发生什么吗?
Can you imagine what happens with a psychopath and a drug addict?
Ben 得了 撤销对Merritt医生的起诉吧
Please, Ben, drop the charges against Dr. Merritt.
考虑下拯救你自己的事业
Consider saving your own career.
当我还是个孩子时我喜欢收集棒球卡
When I was a boy I collected baseball cards.
当时有个小孩
And there was this one kid
说服了我用Duke Snider的卡和他交换Gene Hermanski的卡(均为美国50至60年代棒球明星)
who convinced me to trade a Duke Snider for a Gene Hermanski.
他说这是个好买♥♥卖♥♥
He said it was a good deal.
你到底想说什么
What the hell does that mean?
我很辛苦才学到
I learned the hard way.
对于一桩好的交易 一定要考虑公平
For a deal to be good, there has to be equal consideration.
这世上绝无公平的等价物
And there's no way you can cough up enough consideration
可以拿来和他的罪行做交易
to justify a deal for him.
为什么
Why?
45名被你强♥奸♥ 猥亵 或是虐待的女人
Fifty-four women you either raped, molested, or abused.
先生 今后一段时间 晚间新闻就不要看了
In the future, sir, stay off the evening news.
好的 Ben 你想要怎样
Okay, Ben, what do you want?
这要是个完美世界的话 我很想看到你的委托人
In a perfect world, I'd like to see your client
和这些女人 一起在一间屋里关几个礼拜
locked in a room for a week with these women.
但是我还是决定看到他
But I'll settle for seeing him
把牢底坐穿
spend the rest of his life in jail.
我在假装
I'm faking it.
假装什么
Faking what?
今天在和一个女人治疗到一半时
I was halfway through a session this morning with this woman
我突然感觉到我根本没在听她在说什么
when I realized I hadrt been listening.
我也听不见她在说什么
I hadn't heard what she said.
这常发生
It happens.
但从未发生在我身上过
Doesn't happen to me.
会过去的
It'll pass.
会吗
Will it?
Betty Crocker 贝蒂妙厨是美国著名食品公♥司♥品牌
所生产的食材包装上大多会带有一个蓝色的飘带图案
蓝色飘带在西方象征授予荣誉
完整的句子是 when it rains,it pours 意为一下雨就倾盆大雨
DeSade 萨德侯爵 18世纪法国色情作家
多次因性♥虐♥待入狱 疯人院中完成《索多玛120天》
后人以他的姓氏将性♥虐♥倾向命名Sadism
美国法律规定警方或是代表警方办案的人若无法♥院♥授权则不能进行监听录音
否则就是非法取证不得上庭 但若是个人进行监听录音 则只要谈话中任一方
知道谈话是被监听的 就算是合法取证
门上写着“道德委员会”
Penthouse 《阁楼》美国著名黄色杂♥志♥
她说的这个以"e"开头以"t"结尾的词应该是eat
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表