剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
跟海军陆战队宪兵说去吧 上校
Tell it to the Marines, Captain.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说所做的一切
Anything you do, say, can and will be
都将可能被作为法庭对你不利的证据
used against you in a court of law.
你有权请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
案件号♥889756
"Docket number 889756.
检方控告Allard Bunker 罪名是2级谋杀
People v. Allard Bunker. Charge is murder in the second degree."
值得骄傲的精英 被起诉
The few, the proud, the indicted.
法官大人 我当事人是美国海军上校
My client is a captain in the United States Navy, Your Honor,
不是海军陆战队军人
not the Marine Corps.
我抱歉 律师先生
My apologies, Counselor.
这位上校先生如何辩罪
How does the captain plead?
无罪 法官大人
Not guilty, Your Honor.
检方要求50万保释金
People request bail in the amount of $500,000.
Bunker上校是一名职业军官
Capt. Bunker is a career officer,
献身于为国效力 而非个人经济利益
motivated by service to his country, not personal financial gain.
检方的不合理要求将只能使他被监禁
The State's unconscionable request will place undue burden
从而也增加他下属们的工作负担
on the men under his command.
保释金定为20万 现金或者抵押皆可
Bail is set at $200,000, cash or bond.
别说我不爱国哦
Let no one say I'm not patriotic.
Ben 你的案子可薄的很
You're running very lean, Ben.
法证 Mendoza少尉的证词
Forensics, Lt. Mendoza's testimony.
与Bunker上校的服役记录相比
In contrast to Capt. Bunker's service record,
你的证据连"间接性"都不算上
your evidence hardly merits the term "Circumstantial."
他的动机会让我的证据连跳几个级
The motive will kick it up a few notches.
我能有什么动机
What possible motive could I have
杀掉我手下的军官
for killing an officer under my command?
先生 对你而言 Hagen中尉
To you, sir, Lt. Hagen
可远不只是个军官
was a great deal more than just an officer.
你是说她还是个女人
You mean she was a woman,
拿着本时代杂♥志♥在街上搞临时演说
and with Time magazine on their soapbox,
大家就都以为海军里的女性被虐待
everyone believes that women are mistreated in the Navy.
你是说在你的管辖范围内
Are you saying that you treat the women in your command
你公平对待男军官和女军官
the same as you treat the men?
不 我其实还得处理偏袒她们的双重标准
No. I've had to deal with a double standard that favors them.
如果这是一个男军官
If it was a male officer who
喝醉之后撞到了头
had cracked his head in a drunken accident,
你们一眼都不会多看
you won't give two seconds of your time.
拜托 上校
Captain, please.
但正是你们这些老百姓对性骚扰案的过度痴迷
But it is this civilian obsession with sexual harassment
给了这些娘们儿权利
that has given these women power.
毁掉你事业的权利吗 先生
The power to ruin your career, sir?
我一生都在为国效力
My whole life has been service to my country.
你没有权利评判我
You have no right to judge me.
我不是在评判你 先生
I'm not judging you, sir.
只有你的良心和12名纳税人才有这个权利
That right belongs to your conscience and 12 taxpayers.
而且 我向你保证
And I assure you, the
后者可没前者那么宽容
latter will not be as tolerant as the former.
我们被分到麦肯利号♥战舰
We were assigned to the McKinley
进行声纳训练
for sonar training.
从我们到起
From the time we arrived,
Bunker上校似乎就对Hagen中尉特别感兴趣
Capt. Bunker seemed to take a special interest in Lt. Hagen.
什么样的兴趣 少尉
In what way, Lieutenant?
大体上说 他非常颐指气使
In general, he was very condescending.
作为参训者 没校准好设备
As trainees, it wasn't unusual for us
是常见的事
to miscalibrate the equipment.
有一次 Hagen中尉犯了错
One time when Lt. Hagen made a mistake,
Bunker上校在全体船员面前
Capt. Bunker made a point of
狠狠地训斥了她
dressing her down in front of the entire crew.
你知道他为什么对Hagen中尉特别注意吗
Do you know why he took a special interest in Lt. Hagen?
其实我从没跟她讨论过这个
I never actually discuss it with her.
但我感觉 这次训练任务
But I sensed that this training mission
不是他们第一次见面
wasn't the first time they met.
然后在宾馆房♥间看到他们俩人在一起
That feeling was confirmed
我证实了自己的猜测
when I saw them together in the hotel room.
谢谢
Thank you.
John Webber中尉读错声纳数据的时候
Were you on board the McKinley when Lt. John Weber
你也在麦肯利号♥战舰上吗
misread a sonar reading?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
那么 少尉 告诉我们 Bunker上校怎么反应的
Then, tell us, Lieutenant, how did Capt. Bunker react?
他严厉斥责了Webber中尉
He read Lt. Weber the riot act, sir.
和Hagen中尉犯错的时候 做的一样
Just as he did when Lt. Hagen was in error?
不一样
It was different.
为什么 因为她是女人
Why is that? Because she was a woman?
反对
Objection.
问题收回 中尉 难道没有可能
Withdrawn. Isn't it possible, Lieutenant,
Bunker上校只是想当个好长官吗
that Capt. Bunker was merely being a good officer?
我们在海上漂了6个星期
We were at sea six weeks.
Bunker上校觉得我们应得一个聚会
Capt. Bunker thought we deserved a party.
6个星期 你们年轻人很寂寞
Six weeks. A young man gets lonely.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
聚会上请来妓♥女♥
And a party with prostitutes
能帮你们减轻那份寂寞
is a way to alleviate that loneliness.
这点我倒是不好说
I wouldn't know about that, sir.
你当然不好说
Of course you wouldn't.
告诉我 Ensign
Tell me, Ensign,
你最初决定要和Hagen中尉发生性关系是什么时候
when did you first decide to have sex with Lt. Hagen?
先生 有个问题等你回答
There's a question pending, sir.
请求您允许我将这位证人视为不合作证人对待 法官大人
Permission to treat this witness as hostile, Your Honor.
继续 律师先生
Proceed, Counselor.
真的 还是 假的 Ensign
True or false, Ensign?
在她走过夹道之后 你抓住了Hagen
You grabbed Lt. Hagen after she walked down the gauntlet.
对
That's right.
你以为她醉了
You thought she was drunk.
她当然看起来很合作
She certainly appeared friendly,
然后你就把她带进了卧室
so you carried her into a bedroom.
是
Yes.
然后你就揍了她 -- 没
And then you beat her up? No.
难道你没有已经因谋杀她被判罪吗
Isn't it true you've already been convicted of killing her?
是 但...
Yes, but...
事实上
As a matter of fact,
你供认那件事是你犯的罪
you confessed to committing that crime.
不是真的吗
Isn't that true?
我以为...
I thought...
是 或 不是 先生
Yes or no, sir?
是
Yes.
嗯 Ens Walters
Uh, Ens. Walters,
你记不记得
do you have any recollection
自己攻击过Hagen中尉
of ever striking Lt. Hagen?
不记得
No.
我们知道有法证
We have heard forensic evidence
证明Hagen中尉的致命伤
that the blow that killed Lt. Hagen
是在她死前20到30分钟被施行的
was struck 20 to 30 minutes before her death.
海军当时进行的审判前调查中
In the pre-trial inquiry conducted by the Navy,
有没有出示证据
was there any evidence introduced
证明是你打的她
to prove that it was you that struck her?
没有
No.
换言之 你只是以为
In other words, you only thought
自己意外地杀了她
that you had accidentally killed her.
对
That's right.
谢谢
Thank you.
军校发生的那件事是个误会
What happened at the Academy was a misunderstanding,
就这么简单
pure and simple.
Hagen中尉和我交往过 是的
Lt. Hagen and I had a relationship, yes.
那女孩非常崇拜我
The girl admired me very much.
我只是允许我们之间可以有些私交
I allowed it to get personal.
但肯定没有性♥爱♥的成分
But it certainly was not sexual.
你为什么放弃了
Why did you leave your position
在军校的教职呢 上校
as instructor at the Academy, Captain?
你得明白
You have to understand,
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表