剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
她被杀的那个晚上看到Skate
Skate was there the night she was killed.
还有人说他供给那女孩毒品
You got another one says he was her dealer.
要不你们做个牌子 用大字写上Skate
Why don't you make a sign: "Skate," In big letters,
在第一大道转转 也许会有人朝你们打招呼呢
walk up and down First Avenue, see if anybody waves.
—带红帽子的那个么
—天使苏亚
Guy in the red hat? Angel Suarez.
以前是我的线人
Used to be my pipeline.
咱们把水搅浑了 看能摸着什么鱼
Let's turn on the water, see what flows out.
他不要钱
He won't take money.
只需要往鼻子塞粉
Wants his nose powdered.
你帮他拿着吸管
You gonna hold the straw?
吸毒屋
Crack house.
起身 溜溜腿
Come on, let's take a run.
该干啥干啥 我们就来转转
Don't rattle your chain. We're just visiting.
天使 我的兄弟
Angel, my man.
嗨你有什么要给我的吗
Hey, man, you gonna fix me up?
过来 我们要问你点儿事情
Come here, we want to ask you something.
啥事 你要给我什么
What's up? You gonna fix me up?
我们在找我的一个表亲
We're looking for my cousin.
他名字是Skate
His name is Skate.
他是你表亲啊 大哥
He your cousin, brother?
你们家人和人差距咋这么大呢
Your people been sleeping in strange beds.
你有粉吗 我可能知道他
You got stuff? Maybe I heard of him.
没有粉
No, no stuff.
没有粉 没有表亲
No stuff, no cousin.
你打算抓我吗
You gonna take me in?
那更没人帮你找表亲了
Ain't gonna help you find him.
你打错算盘了 兄弟
You're playing the wrong game, brother-man.
Lennie 让他们站队
Lennie, line 'em up.
我转过身去
I'm gonna turn around.
然后对他们说 逮捕除你之外的所有人
Here's what I'm gonna say: Everybody goes in but you.
只要你出现 我们就突击搜查
Every time you're around, we bust them.
让他们都不会再给你粉
Then you get your stuff from nobody.
吹吧 你们才不敢
My ass. You can't pull that.
你说什么 我不敢么
What, are you joking? Your ass!
告诉我Skate是谁
Tell me about Skate.
你还不信我说的吗
You don't believe me?
所有人听着 去找法律援助吧
Everybody, call Legal Aid,
告诉他们今晚可以去中心拘留所见你们了
tell them to meet you down at Central Booking.
人人都进局子
Everybody goes in.
天使除外
Everybody but Angel.
他指证你们 然后就走
He takes a walk to testify against you.
嘿 伙计 别
Hey, man. Easy.
等等
Relax.
本名是 Jonas Stark
Name's Jonas Stark.
Skate带着人躲起来了
Skate took somebody down for a stash.
树大招风 他害怕了
He owes plenty. He's scared.
他极为小心
He's wearin' eyes on his shoes.
去他家肯定找不到人
You won't find him at his place.
莱克斯街1868 试试
Try 1868 Lex.
邮箱上的名字是 凯沙 怀特
Name on the mailbox: Keisha White.
是他女友的家
It's the girlfriend's place.
我最近一直没看到他
I ain't seen the guy in a couple of days.
可能出城去渡假了
Maybe he's out of town on vacation.
去巴哈马群岛度周末
Yeah, a weekend in the Bahamas.
他女友这人怎么样
So, what about the girlfriend?
两三天前
Two, three days ago,
我看见她拿着六个袋子进去了
I seen her go in there with a six-pack.
没人应门
There's no answer here.
我可以去叫人把门砸开
I'm gonna have to call someone to smash it in.
嗨你 你们俩要是说没事儿 我来开门
Hey, you... you guys tell me it's okay, I open it up.
是没事儿 只是紧急情况而已
Yeah, it's called exigent circumstances.
重罪犯逃亡 你快开门吧
A felon in flight. Go ahead, open it.
二十二口径
22.
出什么事儿
What's happenin'?
你们干什么
What's goin' on?
你们是警♥察♥么
You all cops or somethin'?
不是 我们特地来告诉你中彩票了
No. We're here to tell you that you won the lottery.
他是Skate么
Is that Skate?
是的
Yeah, uh-huh.
嗨 Skate 你朋友叫我们来的
Hello, Skate. Friend of yours sent us.
一位叫Dawn的女士
Lady named Dawn.
我只知道太阳升起前叫Dawn(Dawn的词义是拂晓)
Only dawn I know is before sunrise.
你们得要有搜查证才能进来
You gotta have a warrant to be in here.
搜查证来了
Warrant this!
你的日程表上在周二晚上是什么安排
Where's your appointment book for Tuesday night?
你们在这里找不到毒品
You ain't gonna find no drugs here.
噢喔 你胃里毒品不算吗
Uh-huh. How about we pump your belly?
周二 Skate
Tuesday, Skate.
告诉他 Keithsha
Tell him, Keisha.
我们从七月一直在这里
Uh, we been here since July.
我敢打赌你拿不出这把枪的许可证
I'll bet you lost the permit to this gun.
我敢打赌你能在我钱包里找到
I bet you find it in my wallet.
纽约州注册 靶场许可证
Registered State of New York, target permit.
是么
Oh, yeah?
Jonas 比这个口径大的枪呢
How about a bigger caliber gun, Jonas?
比如点45的
Like a.45?
我熟悉商务 不熟枪♥支♥
I handle business, not guns.
你头上有个很难看的疤啊
That's a bad-lookin' cut you got there.
昨天忘记祷告了
Forgot to pray yesterday.
伟大的主让我摔了一跤
The good Lord, he made me slip,
磕在散热器上
hit the radiator.
看来我要多多上教堂了
I got to get to church more.
你狠打Dawn的时候撞到桌子
You hit Dawn’s table while you were slappin' her around,
然后又一枪打死了她
and then you put a bullet in her chest.
我这几周都没见过Dawn
I ain't seen Dawn for weeks.
你刚才说不认识她
You said you never even heard of her.
Jonas Stark,
你因为涉嫌谋杀Dawn Bryan被捕
you're under arrest for the murder of Dawn Bryan.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你要把他留在中♥央♥拘留所么
What, you want to leave him at Central Booking?
在你们的证人能确认他的面孔之前
I don't want him arraigned
我不想让他被聆讯
till your witnesses shine headlights in his face.
太好了 送过来吧
Terrific, send it on over.
有个好消息
Here's a headlight.
Skate的犯罪记录记载他一年前抢劫了一家售酒店
A year ago, that liquor store robbery on Skate's yellow sheet.
六个月监禁 同谋罪
Yeah, he did six months. Accessory.
他们从墙上挖出一枚子弹
They dug a slug out of the wall.
一样的枪 他之前用过
Same gun. He used it before.
抢劫现场的子弹
The slug from the robbery
吻合Dawn Bryars尸体里的子弹
matches the slug from Dawn Bryars body.
第一 你们没找到那把点45
one You don't have the.45.
第二 抢劫案还有个相关的女犯人在逃
two There was a woman involved in that robbery they never found.
第三 要是律师的脑光比鞋子亮
three A lawyer with shoe polish for brains says
肯定说那女犯人就是Dawn Bryan
that woman was Dawn Bryan,
她拿着枪 而不是Skate
the gun was hers, not Skate's.
因此 综上 所以 Skate走人了
Ipso, ergo, and therefore, Skate takes a walk.
他会把那该死的枪扔到哪里呢
Where did he ditch that damn gun?
你们想留下他么
You wanna keep him?
找你们的证人来 玻璃窗认人
Get your witnesses, march them past the glass.
把他是死者毒贩的身份确定了
Identify him as her dealer.
确认案发那天他在现场
Put him there the day it happened.
我那天没看到他 是几周前见过他
I didn't see him that day. It was a couple of weeks ago.
没关系
That's okay.
你是否记得曾见过这些人中的哪一个
Do you remember seeing any of these men
去过Dawn Bryars的公♥寓♥呢
come out of Dawn Bryars apartment?
可能是二号♥
I think maybe Number 2.
二号♥ 上前一步
Number 2, step forward.
不着急的 Lee太太
There's no hurry, Miss Lee.
时间大把的有
We have till Kingdom come.
警探
Detective.
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表