剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
Liz 还好吗
Liz. Is she all right?
她是个心理医生 如果有谁受过这种训练的话 那她就是
She is a psychologist. If anybody's trained to handle it, she is.
没有人可以训练你做一个受害者
Nobody trains you to be a victim.
Merritt 两个R 两个T Alex J
Merritt. Two R's, two T's. Alex J.
应从多久前的记录查起呢?
How far back should I go?
他大概多少岁?
What is he, about 50?
从1973年查起吧
How about 1973?
Merritt诉 Merritt
Merritt vs. Merritt.
原被告巧合同名吗
Coincidence?
婚姻官司
A matrimonial.
能嫁给个医生
The doctor's wife.
在我当年那会可是再好不过的
My generation, that was as good as it got.
我才实际上没那么好吧
I guess it wasrt that good.
婚姻啊 一朝被蛇咬 十年怕井绳
Marriage. Tried it once, didn't like it.
也许是因为您嫁错了人 Merritt夫人
Maybe it's who you were married to, Mrs. Merritt.
当我们离婚时 Alex分得了 车和家具
When we divorced Alex took the car, the furniture.
我一分钱都没要 就为摆脱这个姓氏
I threw in the name for free.
我重新用回Celia Walsh这个名字
I'm back to being Celia Walsh.
你们的婚姻持续了多久呢 Walsh女士
So how long were you married, Miss Walsh?
他在医学院工作第一周我们就认识了
Well, we met his first week at medical school.
我当时是大一学生
I was a junior.
我毕业的第二天我们就结婚了
The day after I graduated, we married.
他完成驻院实习 我们就离婚了
The day he completed his residency, we divorced.
6年的“快乐”时光竟要我用10年的治疗来忘记
Six joyous years that took me 10 years of therapy to forget.
你丈夫虐待你吗
Your husband abused you?
在爱的名义下能忍♥受住真是奇迹
It's odd what one endures under the heading of love.
我想我应该觉得幸福 我毕竟活下来了
I guess I should be happy. I survived.
第二任Merritt夫人就没那么幸运了
The second Mrs. Merritt wasrt so lucky.
这他妈的是什么
What the hell is this?
这是Teresa Merritt 医生的第二任妻子
That's Teresa Merritt. The doctor's second wife.
他们只结婚了2年
They were only married two years.
法医说是自杀
ME called it a suicide.
嗑药过量 她只有23岁
She's only 23 years old. Overdose.
怎么 你们认为是Merritt逼迫她服药的吗
What, you think Merritt drove her to it?
得了 Donny 她是在传递一个信息。
Come on, Donny. She was sending a message.
对 她很疯狂
Yeah, she's into kink.
也许不
Or maybe not.
尸体是在那医生的办公室里发现的
Found her in the doctor's office.
那面具上写着“享尽制♥服♥诱惑 尽在性♥虐♥俱乐部 ”
The hood:Uniform of choice in your finer S & M clubs.
案发时那家伙在城里吗?
Well, was the hubby in town when this happened?
不 当时他正在温哥华讲课
Nope. In Vancouver, lecturing.
但这告诉了我们他的一些情况
But this tells us something about him.
肯定是个性♥虐♥者
Obviously he's a sadist.
我想 肯定是他老婆无法再忍♥受虐待了
My guss: The wife didn't like it anymore.
无论你喜欢不喜欢 这和犯罪没有关系啊
Like it, not like it. Where's the crime?
一个喜欢伤人的医生
A doctor who likes to hurt people...
嘿 等等 等等
Hey, wait... wait. Wait a minute.
Liz 从来没有说过受到他的伤害
Liz never said anything about getting hurt.
她说她被他摸了 可能的
She said he touched her. Period.
无论是什么让你们查到这个 我不认为这个有什么用
Whatever track you're on here, I think it's the wrong one.
我们才开始查这么一点点 就已经发现这个了
Hey, we're barely out the door and already we got this.
好的 如果你能找到任何一点证明这家伙是个危险分子的证据 ...
Well, if you had any evidence that the guy was dangerous...
也许我们能找到
Maybe we do.
Hmm.
我知道这家伙有创造力
I knew the man was creative,
但我从来不知道他还对这个感兴趣
but I never dreamed he was into this.
你认为这是什么
What's that, Miss Marx?
爱拍艳照 窥淫
Voyeurism.
祈祷上帝 我没有出现在他拍的艳照辑里
Hope to God I'm not in any of his photo albums.
这不是Merritt大夫拍的
Dr. Merritt didn't take these.
这是警方拍下的他妻子死后的现场照片
These are police photos of his dead wife.
她在他办公室自杀的
She killed herself in his office.
现在我知道为什么他不让我带头套了
Now I see why he wouldn't let me wear a hood.
你喜欢...
You're into...
没有试过这个 就别乱评判我
Don't knock it, sweetie, until you've tried it.
你究竟为什么和他分手
So why'd you leave him?
除了恐惧没有什么能让他燃起欲望
Nothing turned Alex on like fear.
当我恐惧他时 他就一柱擎天
When I was scared of him, his rockets fired.
本来挺好 直到他驱赶我如动物而我不就范
It was great until he said "Boo," And I didn't jump.
他甩的你么
So he dumped you?
我也许爱疯玩 但不疯狂
I may be kinky, but I'm not crazy.
谢谢 Sandy
Thanks, Sandy.
他是性♥虐♥俱乐部的终身会员
He's a lifetime member of the Marquis Club.
我还是单身放荡俱乐部的呢
And I'm a member of the Elks.
你凭这个就能逮捕我吗
Are you gonna arrest me for it?
Donny 这其中有大不同
There's a big difference, Donny.
你们的每月聚会里没人会弄得浑身是伤
At your monthly meetings nobody ends up bruised.
这是私人俱乐部 你情我愿的成年人
It's a private club. Consenting adults.
没人触犯法律
Nobody's breaking the law.
只要其中任何一人表达不同意 这就犯法了
Not when one of the adults doesn't consent.
你们告诉我有谁说过不同意 我亲自去抓这家伙
You show me one. I'll arrest the guy myself.
听着 我觉得这些东西
Look, I think we can use some of this stuff
可在Liz的猥亵案中作为证据
as ammo in Liz's molestation case.
这展示了犯罪倾向
It shows intent.
我还能从苹果里挤出橙汁来呢
And maybe I can squeeze an apple and get orange juice.
他的性偏好和猥亵案没有任何关系
One has nothing to do with the other.
在法庭上这叫做 不可上庭的证据
In a court of law it's called inadmissible.
这家伙很危险 就算他暂时还没有过犯法的界限 他将会过界的
The guy is dangerous. If he hasn't crossed the line yet, he will.
到那时 我们再抓他
And then we'll arrest him.
我很抱歉 伙计们 但是如果没有更多的证据 地区检察官不会起诉的
I'm sorry, fellows, without more the DA can't prosecute.
而且把Merritt医生的这个课余爱好
And it's not a good idea to tell Liz
告诉Liz也绝不明智
about Merritt's extracurricular activities.
对啊 她为什么要知道自己多么幸运啊
Yeah. Why should she know how lucky she is?
我们和能找到的每个人都谈了
We talked to everybody we could.
如果有谁也被猥亵了
If there were others who were molested,
那她们没有告诉我们
they're not talking to us.
对大部分女人来说 她们保持沉默可以理解
That's not unusual. For most women,
就算只是回想起来都是灾难性的
it's too devastating to even think about.
如果她们不来举报 我们就无计可施了
And if they won't come forward our hands are tied.
没问题 我来
Well, I've come forward.
接下来要做什么
So what's next?
你们和 Stone 谈过吗
Did you talk to Stone?
地区检察官办公室说要起诉
The DA's office said that getting an indictment
就像爬珠穆朗玛峰一样困难
would be like climbing Mount Everest.
这是什么鬼话 这家伙不会收手的
What the hell does that mean? This guy is not gonna stop.
如果只有你的一家之言 他们不会起诉的
As long it's just your word against his, they will not proceed.
告诉影像室 安排超声波检查
Call the lmaging Center, schedule an ultrasound.
今天感觉怎么样 Elizabeth
So, how are we today, Elizabeth?
啊 有点紧张
Uh, little nervous.
哦 不必 大约半小时就做完了
Oh, don't be. It'll all be over in 30 minutes or less.
请躺下
Uh, would you lie down, please?
我要给你进行局部麻醉 Miriam
I'm gonna give you a local. Miriam.
用利多卡因(局麻药物)
Lidocaine.
好的
Oh.
放松
Relax.
你可能什么都感觉不到
Chances are you won't feel a thing.
最多只是或有一点点不适
At most a little discomfort.
好的 这就够了
Okay. That'll be all.
我们再等个几秒钟
All right, we'll just give it a couple of seconds.
我 我不能
I... I can't
我动不了了
...move.
Marcus 医生 请速来4号♥康复单元
Dr. Marcus, please report to Recovery Unit Four.
受害人♥大♥约40分钟前走进来
Victim walked in about 40 minutes ago.
阴♥道♥疼痛 受伤
Vaginal pain. Soreness.
人很平静 (像卡育加湖一样平静) 但那不能代表什么
Calm as Cayuga's waters, but that's no indication.
她被强♥奸♥了吗?
She was raped?
有插入 有射♥精♥
There was penetration, ejaculation,
没有伤口 但是有很多很重的淤青
no wounds, but lots of heavy bruising.
他在她大腿上留下了手指印记
He left finger marks on her thighs.
当鉴证科提取样本时
When Forensics runs the samples,
我们就能知道事情的全貌了
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表