剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
Robbery attempt, no conviction.
幸运的家伙
Lucky guy.
今天可不怎么幸运 走我们去拿他的入案照片
Not today. Let's go get a mug shot.
O'Hara甚至都没去案发现场
O'Hara didn't even show up at the scene.
天太晚了 他们找不到他
Well, it was late, they couldn't find him.
我碰巧知道他在布鲁克林参加美国退休军人组织晚宴
I happen to know he was at a VFA dinner in Brooklyn,
吹嘘社区治安
waxing lyrical on community policing.
他不想放下自己的桃子馅饼 去看Newhouse的尸体
He didn't want to leave his peach cobbler to see Newhouse's body.
嘿 这怎么回事
Hey, what's this about?
这和Newhouse的事无关 你甚至都不认识他
It ain't about Newhouse, you didn't even know him.
你说怎么回事
You tell me. What's it about?
也许跟你两个搭档被枪击有关
Maybe it's about your two partners who got shot.
好吧 你就
Well, just keep sittin'
坐在那 告诉我你没这么想过
there and tell me it hasn't occurred to you.
走过来这个就是 路的另一边 我在前面
Coming down the street. Opposite side. I'm in front.
别动
Freeze!
给我们个机会 我们很想试试
Give us a chance. We'd love to try.
举起手来 现在
Get 'em up! Now!
你被捕了 你有权保持沉默
You're under arrest. You have the right to remain silent,
动一下 我就爆你头
and if you move funny, I'll blow your head off.
我想请律师
I want my lawyer.
好 一个字都不要再说
Good. Don't say another word.
我要请律师
I want my lawyer.
你杀了个警♥察♥ 你个笨死的王八蛋
You killed a cop, you dumb son of a bitch!
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it.
你的漏洞能塞下一个拳头了 Lucho
Put a fist in it, Lucho.
你律师不是神 这次你可跑不掉
Your lawyer's not God, you don't walk on this one.
Jerry!
不论他说过什么 你们都不能当供词
Whatever he said, you can't use it.
让他说4个字以上的句子都有困难
He's got a problem with sentences that have more than four words.
让你们好好理解米兰达权力都有困难
You could have a Miranda problem.
错了 律师先生
Wrong, Counselor.
犯罪现场一个海♥洛♥因♥袋子上 发现了他的指纹
And we got his prints on a bag of crack at the scene.
指纹 哈 知道我一般怎么反驳这个吗
Prints, huh? You know how I usually handle that?
他买♥♥了个三明治 把袋子扔了
He bought a sandwich, threw the bag away,
也许有人用它装了海♥洛♥因♥
and then somebody filled it with crack.
让我们跟检察官谈谈
Let's talk to the DA.
你们什么也没有 Paul
You're running on empty, Paul.
难道指纹只是个巧合
The fingerprints are a coincidence?
在一个塑料袋上发现的 是
On a plastic bag, yes.
你们可不是在把枪上发现的
You don't have them on a gun.
那么 我们就聆讯他 然后等5天
Well, we're gonna arraign him and wait five days.
好吧
Fine.
但我向你保证
But I promise you,
如果他陷入了Riker监狱里的刀战
if he gets into a knife fight at Riker's,
或者被割喉
if he should get his throat cut,
或者绊倒了 摔断了脖子
if he should trip and break his neck,
我会弄死你
I will drown you.
是
Yeah.
5天 从这儿到永恒
Five days. From here to eternity.
也许近点了
Maybe a little closer.
有人打了911 有人听到了枪声
Call to 911. Somebody heard the shots.
也许他们看到了犯人的脸
Maybe they saw a face.
是 -- 不
Yes! No.
首先你得找到这个人
First you have to find him.
他没留名字
He didn't leave a name.
他们在枪战 正... 就在我窗户下
They're shooting, right... right below my window.
下面有个警♥察♥
There's a cop down there.
你在哪打的电♥话♥ 先生
Where are you calling from, sir?
107街和阿姆斯特丹大道交叉口 对 在干洗店旁边
107th and Amsterdam. That's right, by the dry-cleaner.
好的 你们最好赶紧派人来 好吗
Yeah. You better send someone quick, okay?
你叫什么 先生
What's your name, sir?
你叫什么 先生
What's your name, sir?
再放一遍
Again.
你已经听了6遍
You heard it six times already.
我想把他的声音记下来
I want to know his voice.
我们有科尔姓名地址录
We get a Coles Directory,
把那附近所有公♥寓♥都问一遍
we hit every apartment in the neighborhood.
在夜里12点吗
00 in the morning?
他们在枪战 你应该听得到
If they were shooting, you would've heard them.
没 我邻居也都什么没听到
No. All my neighbors, they didn't hear nothir.
我烤箱里还有个菠萝蛋糕
I got a pineapple cake in the oven.
如果什么都没听到
If you didn't hear anything,
你又怎么会跟邻居谈起这个呢
how come you were talking to your neighbors?
不 我是在报纸上看到的
No, I saw it in the paper, man.
嘿 哥们 我热爱警♥察♥
Hey, I love the police, man.
你们让我们觉得安全
You guys make us feel safe.
不 我在医院照顾我老婆
No, I was at the hospital seeing my wife.
但没人听到什么
But nobody heard a thing.
没人 我猜你
Nobody? I guess you talked to everybody
和这栋楼里的所有人都谈过了 哈
in the building, huh?
我在医院 Saint Agnes医院
I was at the hospital, Saint Agnes.
你想打给我老婆吗
You wanna call my wife?
我都没出过公♥寓♥
I haven't been out of the apartment.
我也没看报纸
I've seen no papers.
我不知道有人被枪杀了
I didn't know that somebody was shot.
Nazarrio先生 这栋楼的人
Mr. Nazarrio, everybody in the building
都知道一个警♥察♥被枪杀了
knows a cop was shot.
嘿 你打的911 不是吗
Hey, you called 911, didn't you?
我没打过
I didn't make no calls.
不 先生 拜托 我记得你声音
No, mister, please. I know your voice.
一个警♥察♥死了
There's a policeman dead.
我们在找任何...
Now we're trying to find anybody who...
不是我 不是
It wasn't me, no.
过来 过来 有人...
Come here. Come here. Somebody...
你想让我给你念下权利吗
You want me to read you your rights?
你知道那什么意思吗 意思是你被捕了
You know what that means? It means you're under arrest.
听着 我看到了那个警♥察♥ 他们在朝他开枪
Look, I, I seen the cop. They was shooting at him.
有一个被击中 另一个往车那边跑
One of them got shot, the other guy ran to the car
然很很快开走了
and he just drove real fast.
什么车
What kind of car?
那种... 你知道的... 很贵的....
One of those, you know, uh... Cost a lot of money...
跑车 雪佛兰
You know, sports car. Corvette.
你认得出那个跑了的人吗
Would you recognize the man who ran away?
可能吧 额 如果再看到他 可能认得出来
Maybe. Uh, If I see him again, uh, maybe.
没人会杀你
Nobody's gonna kill you.
他的朋友会 在圣胡安他们就会(波多黎各首都)
His friends kill me. In San Juan they do.
就看看这些脸 Nazarrio先生
Just look at the faces, Mr. Nazarrio.
4号♥
He's number 4.
跑向车的就是他
He ran to the car.
谢谢 如果有需要 我们会给你打电♥话♥
Thank you. We'll call you if we need you.
谋杀罪 25年至终身监禁 贩毒罪 5至15年
Felony murder, 25-to-life. Drugs, 5-to-15.
警♥察♥不是他杀的 他的枪是22口径的
He didn't kill the cop. He had a.22.
警♥察♥是被一把38袭击的
The cop was hit with a.38.
省掉审判的麻烦吧
Save the cost of a trial.
他认二级谋杀
He pleads murder two.
不追究毒品的罪 他坐25年
Forget the drugs. He does the 25.
我没朝他开枪
I didn't shoot him.
Romero打在了他腿上
Romero hit him in the leg.
他跟个牲口似的
He was like an animal, man.
他还跑过去
He ran down,
补了一枪
shot him again.
他以为那条子死了
He thought the cop was dead.
转身想走
Romero turned around to go,
那条子又朝他开了枪
cop shot him.
我他妈就跑了
I got the hell out.
我运气好
I was lucky.
街角就有一辆警车 里面坐着2个警♥察♥
Two cops around the block sittin' there in a car.
他说他在一个街区外看到2个警♥察♥坐在警车里
He said he saw two cops in a squad car a block away.
一个磕嗨了的毒贩子 他的话还真可信
A coked-up dealer. That's very reliable.
是 那他看到的蓝白相间的车 是新泽西出租车啊(纽约警车为蓝白相间)
Yeah. So he saw a blue-and-white Jersey cab.
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表