剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
The delivery man told us you took the truck.
找到它只是时间问题
It's only a matter of time until we find it
如果我们发现上面的油漆
and if we find any paint
和Nikc车的缓冲器上的吻合
from Nick's car on the bumper...
噢 Lennie 稍等稍等
Oh, wait a minute, wait a minute, Lennie.
让Forrelli先生给他解释解释这个
Let Mr. Forrelli here explain it to him.
你就是雇他干这个的 不是吗
That's what you're paying him for, right?
我知道你有同伙
We know there were two.
告诉我们他的名字
Just tell us who the other person was.
或许我们还能给你减几年
Maybe we can work something out here.
我不知道在你的国家
I don't know if they give out gold stars
他们会不会为你的忠诚颁发一枚奖章
for loyalty in your country,
但是在这 你只能得到一件条纹睡衣(指囚服)
but over here, all you get is a set of striped pajamas
还有贴在头上的“傻瓜”两个字
and the word "Schmo" Stamped on your forehead.
世界没你想的那么大
The world's not as big as you think it is, Tommy.
我们会找到你的同伙
We're gonna find your partner.
你得问问你自己
The question you have to ask yourself,
他会像你一样忠诚么
will he be this loyal to you?
你们有权做交易么
You have authority to deal?
我们会告诉检察官的
We have the D.A.'s ear.
是Alex
Alex.
Nick的哥哥?
Nick's brother?
Nick发现了
Nick found out.
他搜查商店 找到了伪造的信♥用♥卡♥
He searched the store, found the forged cards...
然后你就杀了Nick
And you killed Nick
阻止他报案么
to keep him from going to the police?
我以为我们只是把卡拿回来
I thought we were just going to get the cards back.
我没想到他会杀了他弟弟
I never thought he'd kill his own brother.
卡车在哪
Where's the truck?
在科罗纳 108街的一个租来的车♥库♥里
In a rent-a-garage on Corona, 108th St.
你确定这样没问题么
You sure this is okay?
是他自己把钥匙给我们的 不是吗
The guy gave us the key, didn't he?
我觉得这有点问题
You know, I thought something was wrong.
他在曼哈顿做生意
Guy has a business in Manattan.
为什么要在皇后区租个车♥库♥
Why does he want a garage in Queens?
白色福特面包车
White Ford van!
那两个人 会乱说话
Those two guys, a guy could tell.
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
明白了 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
Lennie!
我想知道他是否跟他的保险经纪人说这个了
I wonder if he reported that to his insurance agent.
酒红色的油漆
Burgundy paint.
跟他弟弟车上的颜色一样
Just like his brother's Bonneville.
罗马尼亚语的"你被捕了"怎么讲
What's Romanian for "You're under arrest"?
你们搞错了
This is a mistake.
听起来和英语一样啊
Sounds just like English.
Alex lliescu你因谋杀Nicolas lliescu
Alex lliescu, you're under arrest
被逮捕
for the murder of Nicolas lliescu.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你说的任何一句话都将作为
Anything you say can be used
呈堂证供
against you in a court of law...
"第651328号♥案件
"Docket number 651328.
"检方公诉 Alexei Iliescu
"People v. Alexei Iliescu on the charge
"二级谋杀
"Of murder in the second degree,
"一级抢劫
"Robbery in the first degree,
还有一级欺诈"
and scheme to defraud in the first degree."
被告如何申辩
How does the defendant plead?
所有指控无罪
I plead not guilty to all counts.
检方如何回应Iliescu先生
And the State's response to Mr. Iliescu's
的无罪申辩
sweeping declaration of innocence?
他作为一个罗马尼亚人
As a Romanian national, we feel
我们认为他有很大的潜逃风险
Mr. Iliescu represents a strong risk of flight.
我们请求将他拘留不得取保
We ask he be held without bail.
这是你对一个新兴的民♥主♥国家所发出的信息么
That's the message you send to the emerging democracies?
保释金为50万
Bail is set at $500,000.
法官大人 Iliescu先生
Your Honor, Mr. Iliescu struggles
靠一个小家具店艰难谋生
to earn a living in a small furniture store.
我欣赏他为完成自己的美国梦
I appreciate his efforts
所付出的努力
in pursuit of the American dream,
但是谋杀是个错误的方式
but murder simply is the wrong approach.
我求Nick不要让Alex参与我们的生意
I begged Nick not to let Alex into the business.
但他不能拒绝他的哥哥
He could not refuse his brother.
他就是这么报答Nick的
This is how he repays Nick.
我向你保证 Alex会为他所做的一切付出代价的
I assure you, Alex will pay for what he did.
我看过报纸 Stone先生
I read the papers, Mr. Stone.
我知道想要定一个人的罪是多么困难
I see how difficult it is to convict a criminal.
我会尽全力帮你
I will help you.
我会代表检方作证的
I will testify on behalf of the State.
但是你得有与案件的
But unless you have specific evidence
相关证据
relating to the crime...
他不止杀了Nick
My Nickie wasn't the first he killed!
你还知道他犯过其他罪行
You have knowledge of other crimes?
在罗马尼亚 Alex是城♥管♥的长官
In Romania, Alex was an officer in the Securitate,
那个神秘的部门
the secret police.
他杀了好几百人
He killed hundreds.
我了解
I understand,
但是法庭可能会裁定那不被采纳
but the court may rule that inadmissible.
如果Leon
Now, if Leon...
Leon和这个没有关系
Leon has nothing to do with this.
Nick和我把他从哥哥身边带走
Nickie and I kept him away.
我们告诉他在这里
We taught him that here in America,
法律有它的意义
the laws mean something.
Stone先生 我希望我们没有跟他讲错
I hope we didn't taught him wrong, Mr. Stone.
Iliescu夫人 请听我说
Mrs. Iliescu, please listen to me.
我认为
In my opinion,
我们有足够的证据定Alex的罪
we have sufficient evidence to convict Alex.
希望你不是在开空头支票
Hope you're not making hollow promises.
Kaplan刚刚提出动议
Kaplan just brought this motion to suppress
排除所有在车♥库♥里发现的证据
all the evidence found in the garage.
Stone先生我很惊讶 你没有申请搜查令
I'm a little surprised, Mr. Stone. No warrant.
法官大人 我认为没有必要那么做
It wasn't necessary, Your Honor.
他们有许可
They had consent.
不是车主的许可 契约上
From the wrong person. You'll see on the lease
Alex lliescu是那个车♥库♥
Alex lliescu is the sole renter
的唯一租借人
of the storage garage.
Tommy没有权力许可
Tommy Zanescu didn't have authority to consent.
他们有共同使用权 法官大人
They had joint authority, Your Honor.
契约上并未有表面共同使用权
I don't see any reference to joint authority
的字眼
in this lease.
Zanescu先生给了警官们钥匙
Mr. Zanescu gave the officers the keys.
那又怎样 门卫很有可能有这个办公室的钥匙
So what? The janitor probably has keys
但是他无权许可一次搜查
to this office. He can't consent to a search.
就算警官们犯了一个技术上的错误
Well, even if the officers had made a technical mistake,
鉴于伊利诺伊州诉Rodriguez案他们仍然可以搜查
under Illinois v. Rodriguez they still could search
只要他们善意认为Zanescu先生
with a good faith belief that Mr. Zanescu
很明显有许可权
had the apparent authority to consent.
如果是伦奎斯特大♥法♥官实施的搜查而不是
If Justice Rehnquist conducted the search instead of
纽约警♥察♥局 你是对的
the New York Police, you'd be right.
但是本州要求对
But this state requires some inquiry
应允人是否拥有该财产
as to whether the consenting party
做一些调查
controls the property.
那么警方是怎么做的呢
So what should the police have done?
合理的调查非常容易实现
Reasonable inquiry was easily available
在一个100英尺外的
in a file cabinet in the rental office
租赁办公室的文件柜里
just 100 feet away.
法官大人
Your Honor...
Stone先生 我不是很喜欢
Mr. Stone, I don't much fancy the thought
警♥察♥可以仅凭一个犯罪嫌疑人
of the police searching my home
可能提供钥匙和许可
because a suspected felon
就搜查我家这个想法
may give out keys and a say-so.
我宣布卡车以及所有车♥库♥里
I'm declaring the truck and all of the other evidence
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表