剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
To Auschwitz.
Liebman夫人 当您对Steinmetz夫人
Mrs. Liebman, what happened when
说起Jacub Skulman的时候 发生了什么
you spoke of Jacub Skulman to Mrs. Steinmetz?
她问了他父亲的职业
She asked questions about his father's profession.
他弟弟的名字
About his brother's name.
他弟弟Chaim是不是死于小儿麻痹
And if his brother, Chaim, died from polio.
我告诉她 他母亲
And when I told her that
很会吹长笛的时候
his mama played a beautiful flute,
Ursula脸都白了
Ursula got pale.
谢谢
Thank you.
您说不能干活的工人
You said that the workers who were not productive
会被送往集中营 是吗
were sent to the camps. Is that correct?
他决定是谁
He decided who.
还会有其他工人上岗吗
And they were replaced by other workers?
是的
Yes.
那如果那些工人多干活的话
And if those workers were productive,
他们就不会驱逐是吧
they avoided deportation?
是
Yes.
那是不是就是说Skulman牺牲了少数人
So it's true then that Skulman saved the majority
却挽救了大多数人的性命呢
by sacrificing the minority?
看着被告 Liebman夫人
Look at the defendant, Mrs. Liebman.
您能完全肯定的说
Can you say without any reasonable doubt
他就是Jacub Skulman吗
that he is Jacub Skulman?
谢谢
Thank you.
我们这是沿着下行扶梯往上走啊
We're walking up the down escalator.
每次快到顶的时候
Every time we get close to the top,
Lowenthal就把速度调快了
Lowenthal turns up the velocity.
你以为会怎么样
What'd you expect?
重塑现实
Trying to reconstruct a reality,
比恶梦更可怕
that's worse than any nightmare.
这让Lowenthal有了很多合理怀疑
Which gives Lowenthal a truckload of reasonable doubt.
至于Steinmetz的真实身份
As to Steinmetz's true identity,
重要的是他妻子怎么想的
what's relevant is what his wife thought.
重要的是他觉得她是怎么想的
What's relevant is what he thought she was thinking.
但是他不开口 她呢又没跟人说过自己的想法
And he's not talking, and she kept her thoughts to herself.
是么
Did she?
那个拉比
The rabbi?
如果Steinmetz夫人和他说了 那也是享有保密特权的
If Mrs. Steinmetz talked to him, it's privileged.
但是她的遗嘱执行人可以放弃这项权利
But her executor can waive that.
她女儿 是吧
That's the daughter, right?
他是我父亲 Stone先生 他不会骗我的
He's my father, Mr. Stone. He would never lie to me.
如果我妈妈在怀疑什么 我也会知道的
And if my mother suspected anything, I would have known.
也许她想保护你呢
Maybe she was trying to protect you.
不
No.
有可能她和拉比说了
There's a chance she talked to your rabbi.
随你们吧
Whatever you want.
但你们会发现 你们错了
But you'll see. You are wrong.
Ursula听到
When Ursula heard
Liebmars夫人对Skulman的描述之后
Mrs. Liebmars description of Skulman,
她很确定
she was convinced.
有太多相似的地方
There were too many similarities.
她丈夫否认一切之后 她来找我
After her husband denied everything, she came to me.
你怎么劝的她
And how did you counsel her?
我告诉她去找相关部门
I told her to go to the authorities.
但她拒绝了
But she refused?
她背负了太多内疚 还有羞耻
She was filled with too much guilt, with shame.
她担心会影响到她的家人
She worried what it would do to her family.
谢谢
Thank you.
你帮助过很多幸存者 是吗
You counsel many survivors, isn't that true?
我每周都和他们见面 是的
I conduct weekly meetings, yes.
是不是很多幸存者
And is it true that many survivors
都带着对过去的内疚活着
live with enormous guilt over the past?
因为那么多人死去 自己还活着感到内疚
They feel guilty about surviving when so many died.
作为治疗专家
As a therapist,
你认为这种内疚合理么
would you call this guilt irrational?
不 Ursula Steinmetz不是那样的
No. Ursula Steinmetz wasn't like that.
没错 她不怪自己
That's right. She didn't blame herself.
她怪她的丈夫
She blamed her husband.
她病了之后 他为她打点一切
When she got sick, he did everything for her.
他背她去卫生间 上楼
He carried her to the bathroom, up the stairs.
周日的时候 他还推着她去公园
On Sundays, he would wheel her through the park
不管自己有多累
no matter how tired he got.
这可不像是谋杀犯
Not the picture of a murderer.
反对
Objection.
收回问题
Withdrawn.
你有没有什么能够表明
What, if any, indications did you have
你母亲是自杀的 Feder
that your mother committed suicide, Mrs. Feder?
这五个月 她的身体情况恶化了
Over the past five months, her condition deteriorated.
她不想让我们有负担
She didn't want to burden us anymore.
在她...
After...
她去世的几天前 我去看了她
A few days before she died, l... I went to visit her
她给我看了她放遗嘱的地方
and she showed me where she kept her will.
她说想要所有东西都安排好
She told me that she wanted to have all her things in order.
没有问题了
No more questions.
她在笔录里没说过有心愿
She never talked about the will in her deposition.
她在说谎
She's lying.
休息一会 法官大人
Recess, Your Honor?
早点吃午餐 两小时后回来
Early lunch. Be back in two hours.
如果你说的是真话
If you're telling the truth,
为什么等到现在才说遗嘱的事
why did you wait until now to mention your mother's will?
你听见拉比怎么说的了
You heard the rabbi.
很明显就是他杀的你母亲
It's clear he killed your mother.
知道是你父亲干的
Knowing what your father did,
如果你帮他逃脱惩罚 余生怎么面对自己
how can you live with yourself if you help him go free?
不帮的话 我又该怎么办
How could I live with myself if I don't?
你要输了 也不意味着可以改规矩
'Cause you're losing, doesn't mean you can change the rules.
你这叫篡改证词
This is called tampering.
我没有在教唆证人
I'm not tampering with a witness.
我在和被告谈话
I am now talking to a defendant.
Feder夫人 你做了伪证
Mrs. Feder, you committed perjury.
同样 也会是共犯
As such, you are an accomplice after the fact.
你不能让Mara和我对立
You cannot turn Mara against me.
世事还是没变是吧 先生
Things haven't changed much, have they, sir?
五十年前 你以他人为代价
50 years ago, you protected yourself
保住了自己
at the expense of others.
现在你妻子死了
Your wife is now dead,
你女儿要坐牢 这样你就自♥由♥了
and your daughter's gonna go to prison so you can go free.
爸爸
Papa.
不顾我的反对 我委托人愿意达成认罪协议
Against my better judgment, my client will deal
如果你放弃对他女儿的控诉
if you drop the charges against his daughter.
绕了一大圈 我们又回到起点了
We've traveled a long way to come back to where we started.
还有一个条件 Stone先生
There's one other condition, Mr. Stone.
我父亲的审判记录必须封存
The record on my father's trial must be sealed.
二级谋杀 他服最高刑期
Murder two. He serves the max.
25年 得了吧 Ben
25 years. Come on, Ben.
他在街上逛一个小时
Had he walked the streets for another hour,
都没人认识他
nobody would have ever heard of David Steinmetz.
Steinmetz先生
Mr. Steinmetz.
你真的不知道
Sir, you really didn't know
你妻子吃了多少药么
how many pills your wife had taken?
她不能这样活着
She could not live with this.
我回到家 她就在地上
When I came home, she was on the floor.
如果你承认是帮助自杀
And if you confessed to assisted suicide,
就没人会怀疑了 是吧
nobody would ask any questions.
25年刑期就变成了1年了 是吧
It'd be one year instead of 25. Right?
Heinrich 纳粹党军官 他来到我家
Heinrich, an SS officer, he came to our home.
给我们蛋糕吃 我们当时几乎连面包都没有了
He gave us cake. We barely had bread.
他说如果我能
He told me that if I could
劝邻居合作的话
convince my neighbors to cooperate,
没有人会受伤的
none of us would be harmed.
我才19岁 我不干 总有人会干的
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表