剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
Tell me about your client.
Stark先生是受害人的亲密朋友
Mr. Stark was a dear friend of the victim.
他不会逃走的
He's not likely to flee.
Stark先生 上一次抢劫案 保释期间逃跑
Mr. Stark skipped bail last time, robbery.
这次是谋杀罪
This is homicide.
他也许不会想上庭的
He might want to miss his trial.
你对高额保释金还有反对意见么
You have any other objections to a substantial bail?
既然法官大人你已经决定了
Well, if Your Honor has already decided...
法庭没有预判倾向 Robinette先生发言
The Court's mind is open. Mr. Robinette?
就像法官大人所说
As Your Honor notes,
Stark先生的出庭记录很不乐观
Mr. Stark's appearance record is not encouraging.
我们要求五十万
We ask $500,000.
同意公诉方的要求
People's request is granted. Next.
我的当事人很顽固
My client is obstinat
杀人犯都这样
Killers often are.
他不会签协议的
He won't plead.
他会失败无疑
This makes him a two-time loser.
九年监禁必不可少
Mandatory nine years.
但是那也比判罪二十五年到终身监禁强
But that's a lot better than a conviction and 25-to-life.
他知道 但他说不是他干的
He knows. He says he didn't do it.
我倾向相信他
I'm tempted to believe him.
你可能犯错了 Sally 这样的人不可信
You have many faults, Sally. Gullible isn't one of them.
动机 武器
Motive. Weapon.
我们有证人会在法庭上说出事实
A witness who'll tell the truth on the stand.
我提醒过他 他却提醒我
I reminded him. He reminded me
排队认人时 她根本没确认他
she didn't identify him at the line-up.
你提醒他 指纹在手♥枪♥弹夹上么
Did you remind him his prints are on the gun clip?
他说那是Dawn的手♥枪♥
He says it was Dawn Bryars gun.
是他给她自卫用的
He gave it to her to protect herself.
我只好说自卫不成功
I guess it wasn't protection enough.
他有不在场证人
He has an alibi.
就算你们把她晃得像马提尼酒
You can shake her till she's a martini,
她也不会改变证词的
she won't change her mind.
如果他不签协议 就不用考虑了
Who cares if he doesn't want to plead?
我们已经具备了气球 摆钟 口哨 (婚礼的主要准备)
We got a case with balloons, bells, and whistles.
他想开庭这点说不通
It makes no sense. He goes to trial,
二十五年至终生 我们给他套了枷锁
we put a noose on his neck, 25-to-life.
一级过失杀人罪是九年
Man one is nine years.
他清楚我们能赢
He knows it's a slam-dunk.
为什么他不愿意和我们达成协议呢
Why doesn't he offer to plead?
因为他是傲慢自大的蠢货
Because he's stupid, arrogant,
脑细胞被毒品给毁光了
suffers brain damage from all those drugs.
他三年前被诉抢劫罪
He pled to Robbery Three a year ago.
我们有一个证人 没有武器
We had one witness, no weapon.
案件准备得很蹩脚
A lousy case.
当时他都没有冒险找陪审团
He didn't want to risk a jury.
他这次就敢冒险了吗
And this time he wants to risk it?
换了其他人 认罪的速度会比我们一键拨号♥
Anyone else, they'd plead faster
给莱克岛监狱打电♥话♥还快
than we can speed-dial Rikers.
好吧 也许这个Skate大人
Well, maybe this Skate character
认为他的不在场证人肯定有效果
thinks his alibi will save him.
又或者 不是他干的
Or maybe he didn't do it.
我只喜欢聚会上的惊喜
I only like surprises at parties.
开始庭审前
Before we go to trial,
找警♥察♥详细捋一遍
walk through this with the cops.
机会都是装在小小的袋子里的
Hope comes in small packages.
哦? 我的父母从来不对我报很多希望
Yeah? My parents never even had that much hope for me.
你高中时代的物品还留着呢 Paul
You save your stuff from high school, Paul?
我妈妈还保留了我的成绩单呢
My mother still has my report cards.
这是做什么的
What's that?
后备箱?珠宝箱?
Trunk? Jewelry box?
方形槽口 银行保险柜
Square notches. Safe-deposit box.
因为钱 她让所有人伤心
She's hittir everybody for money.
她怎么会还有这个
Why would she need one?
Broderick, Bronson, Broom, Bryson
没有 Dawn Bryan
No Dawn Bryan?
恐怕没有
I'm afraid not.
George,
C-503箱
Box C-503.
哦 玛丽蒂勒 我认识她
Oh, Mary Tillar, I know her.
多年的老顾客
Been banking here for years.
和蔼的老妇人
Lovely old woman.
乔治 这上面写着Tillar两三周之前刚来过
George, it says here Mrs. Tillar was just in.
刚刚来过
Couple or three weeks ago.
她和一位女士一起
She had a lady with her,
她说是她的孙女
she said it was her granddaughter.
女孩儿需要帮助
The girl needed help.
她祖母的帮助吗 -医生的
From her grandmother? From a doctor.
那个女孩儿被踩了
That girl had been stomped on.
我问是什么事故 Tillar太太说是车祸
I ask what happened, Mrs. Tillar says car accident.
长出两只金属拳头的车
Car with two fists made out of brass.
除了那位女士 你还注意到什么
Did you pay attention to everything, or just the lady?
Tillar太太给过她东西么?
Mrs. Tillar take anything with her?
一个大信封
A big envelope.
看上去很不情愿
Not like she wanted to.
我觉得她当时很不想呆在这里
I think she wanted to be anyplace but here.
不 不 不是的 我不是为Dawn去的
Oh, no. No, I didn't go for Dawn.
她仅仅陪我去银行而已
She just walked me to the bank.
在你去银行保险箱的路上碰到她吗
You happened to be on the way to your safe-deposit box?
是我的习惯 去世的丈夫培养了我这习惯
It's a habit. My late husband got me into it.
我不时去查看账目
I sometimes just check my papers.
助理检察官
Assistant District Attorney.
你妈妈肯定很为你骄傲
Your mother must be very proud.
银行的人记得你取出了个东西
The people at the bank remember you took something with you.
我的孙子 Lucian
My grandson Lucian,
他准备做一名律师
he's thinkin' he might be a lawyer.
你告诉银行的职员 Dawn遇到了车祸么
You told the clerk at the bank Dawn had been in a car accident?
是的 我
Yes, I...
我认为她应该是这个原因
I guess her problem caused it.
她到底是什么事情呢
What happened to that girl?
年轻人 诱惑很多
Young people, so many temptations.
你们现在不能保证安全
You can't keep 'em safe now.
Dawn管你要钱
Dawn wanted money from you.
我的债券 美国光能
My bonds. American Light and Power.
是给我孙子们的
They're for my grandchildren.
我使用它们的收益
I use them for the income.
我丈夫买♥♥给孩子们的
My husband bought them.
Tillar太太 Dawn告诉了你什么
Mrs. Tillar, what did Dawn tell you?
为什么你们要一起去银行
Why did you go to the bank?
她拿着一把枪
She had a gun.
她用枪指着我
She aimed it at me.
我为她难过
I felt so bad for her.
现在大白天被抢指着也见怪不怪了
You expect guns on the street now.
可我的亲孙女啊
My own grandbaby.
奶奶 我很遗憾
Grandma, I'm sorry.
你为什么来骚扰我岳母
Why are you hassling my mother-in-law?
你没有说过你女儿被杀的那天曾来过这里
You didn't tell us your daughter was here the day she was killed.
说不说有什么关系
What difference does it make?
我们得核实每件事情
We need to check everything.
你们用不着核实
You don't got to check anything.
你很清楚谁杀了我的Dawn
You know who killed my Dawn.
你应该让他下半辈子
You ought to be putting him away
都在牢里度过
for the rest of his life.
现在你出去 让这位女士安静
Now, you get out of here and leave this lady alone.
她用枪指着自己的祖母
She aimed the gun at her grandmother.
Stark说的是实话
Stark was telling the truth.
枪是他的 但他给了Dawn Bryan
It was his gun, but he gave it to Dawn Bryan.
好吧,她是有把枪
Okay, so she had a gun.
任何人都能用那把枪杀了她
Anyone could have shot her with it.
但是能拿到枪的人不多
Only someone who had access to it.
Paul你是在绕着弯想说什么
Paul, are you takin' a walk or are you leadin' somewhere?
她父亲今天为什么这么生气
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表