剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
啊
Oh, yes.
这就是你想要的
Ah, this is what you wanted.
这就是你祈求的 婊♥子♥
Yeah. You begged for it, bitch.
你能描述下我们刚才听到的录音吗
Would you describe what we just heard on the tape.
我当时躺在检查室的台子上
I was on the table in the examination room.
Merrit医生的护士 Gregg小姐
Dr. Merritt's nurse, Miss Gregg,
拿来一份注射剂 然后就离开了
prepared a syringe and then left the room.
他给我打了一针
He gave me an injection.
你之前知道做这个检查要打麻药吗
Were you aware that drugs were gonna be part of this examination?
他告诉我这只是局部麻醉
He told me it was a local.
我在那之前做过小手术 那根本就不是局麻
I've had minor surgery before and that wasrt a local.
他给我打的是全身麻醉
It was some kind of sedative.
反对 法官大人
Objection, Your Honor.
反对有效
Sustained.
你当时有什么感觉
How did it make you feel?
我不能动了
I couldn't move.
你当时意识清醒吗
Were you conscious?
他做的一切我都看见了
I saw everything he did.
他做了什么
And what did he do?
他的眼珠瞪得老大
His eyes glazed over.
我听见他解开了裤裆拉链
I heard him unzip his pants.
我想要叫喊 想要推开他 但是做不到
I tried to scream, to push him away. I couldn't.
他压在我上面 然后插入了
He was on top of me, then inside me.
没有问题了
No further questions.
Olivet小姐 请你准确的告诉法庭
Miss Olivet. Would you tell the court, please,
在离开Merritt医生的办公室后你做了什么
exactly what you did after you left Dr. Merritt's office?
我打电♥话♥报♥警♥ 并去了医院
I called the police and went to the hospital.
你打的911吗
You dialed 911?
不 我打电♥话♥给Michael Logan警官
No. I called Det. Michael Logan.
但是你在76街
But you were on 76th.
向19分局报♥警♥不是更方便些吗
Wouldrt it have been easier to call the 19th Precinct?
我和Loga警官有私人关系
I have a personal relationship with Det. Logan.
可不只私人关系那么简单
You have more than that,
你和他是同事 不是吗 Olive小姐
don't you, Miss Olivet? You work with him.
我接受他们的咨♥询♥
I've advised on...
哦 得了吧
Oh, come on, come on.
每个礼拜五你的收到的支票上
Every other Friday your paycheck says
不都写着纽约市警♥察♥局吗
New York City Police Department. Is that not true?
是的
Yes.
请你告诉法庭谁是 Barbara Lawrence
Would you tell us, please, who is Dr. Barbara Lawrence?
Olivet小姐
Miss Olivet?
她是我的医生
She's my doctor.
哪种医生
What kind of doctor?
她是妇科医生
She's a gynecologist.
我明白了
I see.
过去的12年里是不是都是她治疗你的
And she's been treating you for the last 12 years?
是的
Yes.
她最近一次给你做检查是什么时候
And when was the last time she examined you, please?
今年九月
Last September.
而你在今年八月
Yet you saw Dr.
就已经去Merritt医生那里就诊过一次
九月份又去了他那里两次
Merritt once in August and two times in September.
你是不是牙医也有两个啊
Do you see two dentists, too, Miss Olivet?
反对
Objection.
反对有效
Sustained.
Diane Perkins 又是谁
How about Diane Perkins?
你认识他吗
You recognize that name?
与本案无关
Relevance.
法官大人 Diane Perkins既是被告的病人
Your Honor, Diane Perkins is a patient
也是Olivet医生的病人
of both Dr. Olivet and Dr. Merritt's.
陪审团不得考虑Melnick夫人刚才的那句陈述
The jury will disregard Miss Melnick's statement
双方律师来耳房♥见我
and I'll see counsel in chambers.
我看不出这与本案有任何关联
I don't see how it's relevant.
当你们一会在外面如坐针毡时 就发现有关联了
It is when you guys are out to play sting.
法官大人 我的当事人中了圈套
Your Honor, my client was entrapped.
解释一下 Melnick夫人
Explain, Miss Melnick.
6个月前 Perkins小姐进行常规盆腔检查
Six months ago, Miss Perkins underwent a routine pelvic.
只不过她发神经 声称Merritt医生猥亵了她
Only, she freaked out. She claimed that Dr. Merritt molested her.
换而言之 你的当事人是早已形成性犯罪倾向的
In other words, your client was predisposed to sex crimes.
那女人起诉了吗
This woman file charges?
当然没有
Of course not.
他还以为6点钟新闻的主持人在对她使眼色
She thinks the guy on the 6:00 news is making eyes at her.
那女人有严重的精神问题
This woman has deep rooted psychological problems.
所以她是Olive医生的常客也就不奇怪了
So it's no surprise that she's a regular at Dr. Olivet's.
但问题是 医师相信了病人的幻想
But the problem is, the therapist believed the patient's fantasy.
现在Olivet医生将要毁了一个男人的生活
And now Dr. Olivet is out to destroy a mars life.
抱歉Ben 一个疯女人的乱叫
I'm sorry, Ben, but the rantings of one disturbed woman
也许是你怀疑他的理由
may be cause for suspicion,
但绝不能以此对他建立起犯罪倾向性认定
but it in no way establishes predisposition.
你打算让Perkins夫人出庭作证吗
You plan on putting Miss Perkins on the stand?
他不愿意放弃医患信息保密特权
She won't waive her doctor-patient privilege.
那就不可以有别人替她说
Then no one else will do it for her.
不可以在我庭上
There'll be no further mention
再提到Diane Perkins
of Diane Perkins in my courtroom.
算你走运 Ben
Count your blessings, Ben.
这要是可以上庭的话 这官司就不用打了
If this were admissible, we'd all be going home right now.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
你只要知道我被强♥奸♥了就够了
I was raped. That's all you needed to know.
提前知道所谓的受害者有没有撒谎是很重要的
It would've helped to know the alleged victim was lying.
我从没撒谎
I never lied to you.
你去找Merritt看病的唯一原因就是为了Diane Perkins
The only reason you went to Merritt is for Diane Perkins.
这和我被麻翻和被强♥奸♥没有任何关系
That has nothing to do with me being drugged and raped.
这和你为什么被强♥奸♥太有关系了
It had a lot to do with why you were raped.
你想要知道我为什么又去见Merritt吗
You want to know why I went back?
是我最初让Diane去找Merritt看病的
I sent Diane to Merritt.
我的妇科医生不愿意为她看病
My gynecologist wouldn't see her,
而我相信了他的名声
and I bought into his reputation.
受奖 论文 我要对此负责
The awards, the articles. I was responsible.
但你的方法是错的啊 如果你怀疑她被性侵犯
But you did it the wrong way. If you suspected she was molested,
你应该去找警♥察♥的
you should have gone to the police.
凭什么证据 她拒绝面对此事
With what? She refused to come forward.
我不知道能否相信她 她有妄想症
I didn't know whether to believe her. She's been delusional
她的证词在庭上根本打不过
and she certainly couldn't
这个有名的医生
have testified against the esteemed doctor.
她尝试过自杀 Ben
She tried to kill herself, Ben.
在所有人中你应该知道全面公♥开♥信♥息的重要性
You of all people should know the importance of full disclosure.
你有对法律上的责任
You had a legal obligation.
我有对我病人的责任
I had an obligation to my patient.
在我的职业中 为了那值得做一切
And in my profession, that's all that counts.
水到渠成
It happens.
特别是与Merritt医生这样的男人
Especially with someone like Dr. Merritt.
我是指 女人就这样喜欢上了她们的妇科医生
I mean, women just fall for their gynecologists.
Olivet小姐也是这些女人中的一个吗?
Was Miss Olivet one of these women?
我想是的
I guess so.
Gregg小姐 请准确描述
Miss Gregg, describe for us exactly
Olivet小姐是如何向 Merritt 医生采取行动的
how Miss Olivet acted toward Dr. Merritt.
她弄得很私交化
She got very personal.
不只是在检查身体过程中显得私交化么
And isn't getting personal part of the examination?
不 那不同 是因为她说话的方式
No. It was different. The way she talked.
她对 Merritt医生感兴趣
She was definitely interested in more
肯定已经超过了只是找他做检查
than an examination from Dr. Merritt.
反对
Objection.
反对有效
Sustained.
我问完了
No more questions.
Gregg小姐 你为 Merritt医生工作多久了?
Miss Gregg, how long have you worked for Dr. Merritt?
差不多3年了
Almost three years.
你年收入多少
And what is your annual salary?
4万美元
$40,000.
你是注册护士吗?
Are you a registered nurse?
不是
No.
如果Merritt医生被判有罪
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表