剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
You tell her parents you think I killed her.
你们这样 我在她妈妈面前会很难堪
You embarrass me with her mother.
我呆在医院是为了让Jenny冷静
I stayed in the hospital to calm down Jenny.
事情不顺的时候
Your girlfriend always try to commit you
你女朋友总是把责任推到你身上吗
when things weren't going too well?
或者你去那儿是因为
Or were you there because she drank
她酗酒 勾引其他男人呢
and hit on other men?
你的心理医生告诉我们也许你不满
Your therapist tells us maybe you weren't enough.
Meade医生 跟你们谈了
Dr. Meade talked to you?
我和Jenny的事
About me and Jenny?
Meade医生不会这么做的
Dr. Meade wouldn't do that.
嘿 要是我女朋友追其他男人
Hey, my girlfriend went after other guys,
我会生气
I could lose my temper.
骗人 Meade医生不会这么说的
That's a lie. Dr. Meade wouldn't say that.
你们已经伤害到了我病人
You've done damage to my patient.
那些话理应保密的
I told you that in confidence.
你没告诉我们 他还是你的病人
You didn't tell us he was still your patient.
我的立场很困难
I'm in a difficult position.
我上个病人被谋杀了
My former patient of mine is murdered.
我的职业道德规范规定
My code of ethics says
我甚至不该告诉你们谁是我的客户
I'm not even supposed to tell you who my patients are.
医生 我们打开门
Doc, we opened the door,
你本可以把我们推出来的
you could've pushed us through.
Gorham小姐 是个年轻的医生
Miss Gorham was a young doctor.
自己的爱人有点不对劲 她的直觉就是
Her instinct with someone she loved
把他送到医院
was to put him in the hospital.
可以理解 可敬 但不正确
Understandable, admirable, and wrong.
好吧 我们把这事讲清楚
All right, let's be clear about this.
医院接收了他 然后给他打药
The hospital admitted him, and they gave him the drugs.
如果我因为小小的恐慌症来到医院
If I went in there with a mild panic attack,
他们还不是就会给我打镇静剂
they'd sedate me.
Meade医生 你告诉我们Jenny Gorham酗酒
Dr. Meade, you told us Jenny Gorham drank.
但怎么可能别人都没注意到呢
Now, how come no one else noticed,
包括Garret先生
including Mr. Garrett?
我们什么事都可能会做
We do all kinds of things.
但我们的爱人并不一定都知道
The people we love don't always know.
我已经查看了我的义务
I've looked at my responsibility here.
什么能说 什么不能说我也清楚
I've decided what I can and can't say.
而我说的已经太多了
I've already said too much.
第一次见她 我们就跟她说 那个孩子是嫌疑犯
We told her the first time that we saw her the kid was a suspect.
是 不管有没有义务 她都应该
Yeah, privilege or not, she could've told us
告诉我们是她把他担♥保♥出了医院
that she bailed him out of a hospital.
伙计们 要是你们结束了合伙攻击那个医生
Fellas, when you're finished tag-teaming the doc,
请让我提醒你们
let me remind you that she's protected
法律规定她不能泄露病人信息
by statute from giving patient information.
也许你们听说过
Maybe you've heard malpractice insurance
医疗事故保险的赔偿金可比玻利维亚的国债都要多
costs more than the debt of Bolivia.
我不打算起诉她
Well, l'm not planning to sue her.
Gorham小姐的法医报告
ME's report on the Gorham girl.
比床头读物都好看
Better than bedside reading.
血液酒精浓度 0.15
Blood alcohol level, 0.15.
难道我们想错了
Are we wrong about this?
什么 她醉了 认错了人
What, she got drunk and picked up the wrong guy?
他们是在94街发现的她 对吧
They found her at 94th, right?
你们觉得10个街区里会有多少间酒吧
How many bars you think there are in 1 0 square blocks?
再吃花生 我就要吐了
I eat any more peanuts, I'm gonna be sick.
怎么了 花生让你回想起不好的事
What's the matter? It brings back bad memories?
可不能抱怨
I can't complain about those.
只是第二天早上可难受的很
Just the morning after.
你想再去几个酒吧看看
Well, how many more bars you wanna hit?
直到找到点线索
Until we find out something,
或者直到我点了杯东西
or until I finally order a drink.
这是谁 Natalie Wood
Who's this? Natalie Wood?
我不觉得她来过这
I don't think she's been in here.
我以为她在加州溺死了
I think she drowned out in California.
知道吗 我很怀念你在即兴喜剧中的表演
You know, I missed your act at the lmprov.
现在 你想告诉我你认不认得她吗
Now, you wanna tell me if you recognize her or not?
以前每周会来一次
Used to come in once a week.
常常在电♥话♥上跟人 诉苦
Boy-did-I-have-a-hard-day- on-the-phone.
和一群医生下班后会来
After-work office crowd.
我不知道 我觉得她很可怜
I don't know, I felt sorry for her.
她自己坐在那
She sat alone,
狼吞虎咽着酒吧里的优♥惠♥小吃
gobbled up happy-hour food.
我老板可不喜欢
Boss didn't like it.
啃鸡翅 没买♥♥喝的
Sucking up chicken wings, not buying drinks.
她喝了什么
What did she drink?
苏打水 不加冰
Seltzer, straight up.
直到一个星期前 她进店来 很安静
Till a week ago, she comes in, really quiet.
坐下来 一直盯着表
Sits down looking at her watch,
像是要在这见谁
like she's supposed to meet somebody.
点了杜松子酒 喝了都得有一桶
This time it's gin, enough to fill the tub.
感觉就像是阴阳魔界里的情景
You know, it's like the Twilight Zone.
所有人都说她不会喝酒
Everybody says she didn't drink.
酒保说一直都只喝苏打水 除了上周
The bartender says seltzer, except for last week.
是 心理医生说她一直在喝酒
Yeah, and the shrink says she drank all the time.
像是知道女孩被袭击的时候 是喝醉的
Like she knows the girl was loaded when she got hit.
哦 现在又变成合谋案了
Oh, so now it's a conspiracy.
医生编个故事
The doc makes up a story about
说女孩喝酒 来掩护那个Garrett
the girl's drinking to cover the Garrett kid.
我们漏掉了什么
We're missing something.
是啊 从"M"动机开始
Yeah, well, let's start with "M" For "Motive."
不 我不是这意思
No, that's not what I mean.
看 我们是在94街公园里发现的女孩尸体
Look, we found the girl in the park at 94th street.
她在这儿的酒吧用杜松子酒把自己灌醉
She got hammered on gin at the Elephant Bar here.
但她皮包里的东西是在这发现的
Stuff from her purse we found here,
这儿 还有这儿
here, and here.
好的 那宝藏到底埋在哪儿呢
Okay, so where's the buried treasure?
这
Here.
中♥央♥公园西边的71街
71 st Street in Central Park West.
Diane Meade医生
Dr. Diane Meade.
什么 死掉的女孩和她有个预约
What, and the dead girl had an appointment with her?
Meade医生说她已经不是她的病人
Dr. Meade said she was briefly a patient.
Garret还是她病人
The Garrett kid still is.
好的 她坐在酒吧里
Okay, she's sittin' in the bar,
看看表 站起来走了
she checks her watch, she gets up and leaves.
那假如男朋友去见了心理医生呢
So what if the boyfriend's gettin' his head shrunk?
她去见他
She goes over to meet him.
他们往上城区走 来到公园
They walk uptown, go into the park,
然后他杀了她
and he kills her.
那个心理医生忘了告诉你们那孩子和她有个预约
The shrink forgot to tell you he had an appointment?
我觉得 这个心理医生忘记告诉我们很多事
I got a feeling there's a lot this shrink forgot to tell us.
好吧 把男朋友找来谈谈
Okay. Let's call the boyfriend in for a chat.
Danny 你终于想明白了
You finally figure it out, Danny?
你到底在
What the hell were you looking for
Jennifer的公♥寓♥里找什么
in Jennifer's apartment?
我不明白你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
在你把她拖进公园之后
After you dragged her into the park.
你们想知道什么
What did you want?
听我说 你这个垃圾
Listen to me, you piece of crap.
你清空了她的书桌
You emptied her desk.
门把上有你的指纹
You got fingerprints on the handles.
这不是真的
That's not true.
哦 但你确实去了公♥寓♥了
Oh, but you did go to the apartment.
那天晚上发生了什么 她嘲笑你
What happened that night? She tease you?
她告诉你她有别的男人
She tell you about her other boyfriends?
这孩子懂不懂他应该找个律师
Is this kid ever gonna ask for a lawyer?
我们主动说了2次 他不愿意要
We offered twice, he won't ask.
他说这样会让他看起来有罪
He thinks it'll make him look guilty.
你已经在这儿坐了一个小时
You been sitting here an hour,
撒了一个接一个的谎
telling one lie after another!
我想那是在给你发信♥号♥♥了进去了
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表