剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
Who made the appointments?
Diane Meade医生
Diane, Dr. Meade.
她会往我家打电♥话♥
She'd call me at home,
有时打到学校实验室
sometimes at school in the lab,
只要她有空 我就会去
if she had a free hour I would go.
Garrett先生 你们
Mr. Garrett, how often did you have sex
多久发生一次性关系
with Dr. Meade?
基本上每次治疗都会
Almost every session,
一周4,5次 有时会更多
four or five times a week, sometimes more.
那Meade医生如何评价
And what did Dr. Meade say about your relationship
你和 Jenffier Gorham的关系
with Jennifer Gorham?
她说 Jenny控制欲太强了
She said Jenny was controlling.
她叫她
She called her
爱操纵人的婊♥子♥
a manipulative bitch.
Jenny找到我的日记之后
When Jenny found my diary,
告诉我如果我不结束和Diane的关系
she told me if I didn't stop seeing Diane,
她就把日记交给医院
she'd give the diary to the hospital
毁了Diane
and Diane would be ruined.
那Meade医生怎么说
And what did Dr. Meade say?
她说如果我不把日记拿回来
She said if I didn't get it back,
她就再也不见我了
she'd never see me again.
现在向法庭描述一下
Now describe for the court what happened
你杀了Jennifer Gorham那晚的经过
the night you killed Jennifer Gorham.
我告诉Jenny我会和Diane分手
I told Jenny I'd break up with Diane.
我试着结束一切
I tried to end it,
但我们还是在她办公室的沙发上做了爱
but we made love on the couch in her office.
Jenny在外面等我
Jenny was waiting for me outside.
我不能向她撒谎
I couldn't lie to her,
她很生气
she got angry.
她说她没带日记
She said she didn't bring the diary.
我抓住她
I grabbed her.
我不是故意的 但事情就那么发生了
I didn't mean to, it just happened.
谢谢
Thank you.
Garrett先生 在你和Meade医生约会的整个期间
Mr. Garrett, all this time you were seeing Dr. Meade,
你 开心吗
were you, uh, happy?
我很忧郁
I was depressed.
我不知道我的生活到底怎么了
I didn't know what was happening to my life.
所以你需要专业帮助
So you needed professional help.
你刚刚作证说
Now, you testified
除非你和Gorham小姐分手
that Dr. Meade would no longer see you
否则Meade医生就不再见你了
unless you broke up with Miss Gorham.
Meade医生有没有告诉你
Did Dr. Meade tell you this was necessary
这对你的精神健康很必要呢
for your mental health?
她说我太依赖他人了
She said I was too dependent.
那她有没有告诉你远离
Did she tell you that after a period
Gorham小姐一阵子 也许
away from Miss Gorham that you might be
你就能重新建立
able to re-establish the relationship
一段健康的关系
in a healthy way?
没 她说我可以和她在一起
No, she said I could be with her.
我们可以一直在一起
That we'd always be together.
你想和她共度一生 不是吗
And you wanted to spend your life with her, didn't you?
我无时无刻不在想她
I thought about her all the time.
你-- 你对她着迷
You--you were obsessed by her.
现在 你是在作证
Now, are you testifying
Meade医生也迷恋你吗
that Dr. Meade was obsessed with you?
她说我们可以在一起的
She said we could be together,
她向我保证了的
she promised me.
Garrett先生 Meade医生有没有
Mr. Garrett, did Dr. Meade tell you
让你勒死Jennifer Gorham
to strangle Jennifer Gorham?
没有 当然没
No, of course not.
我需要Diane
I needed Diane!
没有她我活不下去
I couldn't go on without her.
陪审团信他
They believed him.
Adam 事情对她很不利
She's in a bind, Adam.
她会承认和他发生了性关系吗
Can she admit she had sex with him?
陪审团已经相信她确实做了
The jury already thinks she did.
信不信有用吗 你没能证明这是事实
Is this about facts? There are no facts.
你觉得她漠视人命
You wanna believe she was reckless,
那就定义下"漠视"
define "Reckless."
她威胁他 而他情绪很不稳定
She threatened him, he was volatile,
她知道他会杀人的 她有罪
she knew. She's guilty.
情绪加逻辑
Emotions plus logic,
真希望陪审团也会像你这么想
just hope that they put them together the way you do.
是
Yeah.
哦 不
Oh, no.
多谢
Thank you.
Garrett现在在Rikers监狱医护室
The Garrett boy is in the Rikers hospital ward.
刚试图在自己牢房♥里上吊
Tried to hang himself in his cell.
Garrett先生非常忧郁
Mr. Garrett was very depressed.
临床学上称之为边缘性人格障碍
Clinically it's called a borderline disorder.
有掌控感同时又十分缺乏安全感
Feelings of power mixed with deep insecurity.
你和Garrett先生
Did you have a sexual relationship
有性关系吗
with Mr. Garrett?
是的 有
Yes, I did.
这是不是会被认为违反职业道德呢
Is that considered ethical?
不 不会
No, it's not.
我认为他需要一些非常规办法
I felt he needed untraditional methods
来学会信任他人
to learn to trust.
认识到别人会为他付出
To see another human being as giving.
我承认我的方法很非常规
I admit it was unconventional.
但你还是做了
And yet you went ahead.
治疗的核心概念之一
One of the central ideas of therapy
就是要给病人提供一个安全环境
is to give a patient a safe place
他什么都可以做 什么都可以说的安全环境
to do and say anything.
Garret先生觉得没人会爱他
Mr. Garrett felt he couldn't be loved.
我想向他证明他可以的
I wanted to show him he could.
你没有怀疑过 他可能
Did you ever suspect that he might be
有能力对Jenffier Gorham采取暴♥力♥行为呢
capable of violence toward Jennifer Gorham?
没 我很后悔之前没想到这一点
No, I regret I didn't see that.
我认为这是我个人的 失败
I consider it a personal failure.
谢谢 轮到你了
Thank you. Your witness.
Meade医生 你真的让我很迷惑
Uh, Dr. Meade, you really have me confused.
你刚才是在证明你
Are you now testifying that you were not in love
没有和Daniel Garrett恋爱吗
with Daniel Garrett?
我之前可能和他关系走的过近
I may have become over involved with him.
但我还是能控制住的
But I was in control of the situation.
控制住Dan Garrett吗
In control of Dan Garrett?
我是说控制我们之间的关系
Of my involvement with him.
那你经常
Well, do you normally,
向病人多收费 如果他们想和你做♥爱♥
uh, charge people money to have sex?
这是治疗 Stone先生 不是卖♥♥淫
It was therapy, Mr. Stone, not prostitution.
但你有的时候没有收他诊费
But you didn't always charge him.
那这是不是意味着你想和他做♥爱♥呢
So does that mean that you wanted to have sex with him?
和很多心理医生一样 当我的病人
Like many therapists, when my patients
付不起我的诊费 我就会减免一些
can't afford my rates, I reduce them.
这是 检方7号♥证物
This is, uh, People's Exhibit Number Seven.
这是Daneil Garrett的日记
It is Daniel Garrett's diary.
你能把标记的第一段读一下吗
Would you please read from the first marked passage?
"Diane让我蜷缩在地板上 叫她'妈咪'"
"Diane told me to curl up on the floor and call her 'Mommy.'
"如果我能除掉Jenny
"If I get rid of Jenny,
"她说那她就能永远成为我的妈咪"
"She says she'll be my mommy forever.
然后我们就能尽情地做♥爱♥"
Then we had incredible sex."
我从没告诉他要除掉她
I never told him to get rid of her.
他就像是个胎儿一样
He was in the fetal position to experience
需要保护
his infantile need for protection.
你能把标记的 第二段读一下吗
Would you please read the second marked passage?
"Diane给我一个枕头
"Diane gave me a pillow.
"她说 '假装这就是Jenny'
"She said, 'Pretend it's Jenny.'
"她说 '使劲打’
"She said, 'Beat the pillow.'
我突然就很性兴奋 我们在地板上做了"
I got sexually excited. We did it on the floor."
Meade医生 在地板上做♥爱♥
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表