剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
另外两个在市中心
The other two are downtown.
11点的在东16街 公园大道南
The 11:00 is East 16th, off Park Avenue South.
Angela Brant
Angela Brant.
我在各处打听联♥系♥ 找工作
I was making the rounds, looking for work.
Julian那里没有
Julian didn't have any.
而在我给他买♥♥了早饭之后 他才告诉我
Which he told me after I bought him breakfast.
看起来Decker先生
It seems Mr. Decker
喜欢占别人便宜 哈
liked to take advantage of people, huh?
每个人不都这样么
Doesn't everybody?
听着 看来我是再也不用给他买♥♥咖啡了
Look, I'll never have to buy him coffee again,
但是我会想念那份工作的
but I will miss the work.
你说她多大了
How old would you say she is?
也许30吧
Maybe 30.
试试16
Try 16.
他们给她做个头画个妆 她看起来30
They do her hair and make-up, she looks 30.
我38了 从20岁起就没看起来像30过
I'm 38, I haven't looked 30 since I was 20.
占我的便宜很容易
It's easy to take advantage of me.
我可不会把你归类为柔弱型 Brant女士
I wouldn't peg you as that vulnerable, Miss Brant.
我还是孩子的时候 就当模特儿了
I was a model when I was a kid.
在我高三的时候
In my senior year in high school,
赚的钱是我爸五金店
I made five times what my father did
所赚的5倍
in his hardware store.
所有的大经纪公♥司♥都想要我
All the big agencies wanted me.
Celeste Foxx她自己找到我
Celeste Foxx herself came around.
问题是 这些东西不长久
Problem is, it doesn't last.
你还在工作
You're still working.
我有个在上私立学校的女儿
I have a daughter in private school.
就算死了 我也要继续拍购物目录
I'll be doing catalogues from the grave.
听起来你好像很需要Decker先生啊
Sounds like you needed Mr. Decker a lot.
没到要和他睡觉的地步
Not enough to sleep with him.
你知道谁会么
You know who did?
我告诉你了 我没为他工作过多少次
I told you, I didn't work for him that much.
现在 如果没有其他事的话 我要赶去做健美操了
Now, if that's all, I'm late for aerobics.
嗯 还有一件事 Brant女士
Uh, just one more thing, Miss Brant.
你能告诉我们
Can you tell us where you were from, uh,
昨晚6点到8点 你在哪里么
let's say, 6:00 to about 8:00 last night?
什么
What?
你好 孩子们
Hi, kids.
你好
Hi.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我必须出门了 我们晚点再说这个
I have to go out. We can discuss it later.
为什么你们不去你的房♥间去玩会呢
Why don't you go hang out in your room
好吗
for a while, okay?
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
我承认我不喜欢他
I admitted I didn't like him.
我们不能换个时间再谈么
Can we finish this some other time?
你能告诉我们昨晚你在哪儿吗
Could you just tell us where you were last night?
我和我的前夫一起吃饭
I had dinner with my ex-husband.
大概在9点回的家
Got home around 9:00.
Jeffrey Brant 他是个银行家
Jeffrey Brant. He's a banker.
直到什么时间 好的 谢谢你 Brant先生
Until when? Okay. Well, thank you, Mr. Brant.
前夫说他和她在一起
The ex-husband says that he was with her
从6点一直到8点多
from 6:00 until some time past 8:00.
那就是个不在场证明
It's an alibi,
除非她在我们之前给他打了电♥话♥
unless she got to the phone before we did.
下一个Betty Ann Carter 西24街
Next up, Betty Ann Carter, West 24th.
想打赌 她也不喜欢他吗
Want to bet she didn't like him either?
往好的方面看嘛
Look on the bright side.
如果我们一整个礼拜都在做这个
If we do this all week,
你就再也不用买♥♥《花♥花♥公♥子♥》了
you'll never have to buy Playboy again.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
我把女人当东西看
I treat all women like objects?
更确切的说 像家俱
More specific. Like furniture.
这个 我发誓 我压根都不会瞧她一眼
This one, I promise, I won't even look at her.
你想我怎么反应 哭
What do you want me to do? Cry?
我会给死亡摄影师基金开支票的
I'll send a check to the Dead Photographers' fund.
你确实给他工作过 Carter小姐
You did work for him, Miss Carter.
如果你没有床 就睡在沟里
You don't have a bed, you sleep in the gutter.
我身材恢复了 就不再拍购物目录了
I get into shape, I'm out of catalogues
而是回归杂♥志♥
and back in magazines.
你身材看起来不像在走下坡路
You don't look like you're falling apart.
你应该看看19岁的我 甜心
You should've seen me at 19, sugar.
南阿♥拉♥巴马州 棉花皇后
Miss Southern Alabama Cotton Queen.
一根指头都不用抬
Without liftin' a finger.
Mademoiselle的杂♥志♥封面 在54号♥摄影棚拍到天亮
Cover of Mademoiselle. Studio 54 till dawn.
Julian说我完了
Julian said that I was finished.
但是Lauren Huttons都超过40了
Well, Lauren Huttons past 40.
她还在工作 我还有6号♥身材
She works. I'm still a Size 6.
请原谅我
You'll pardon me,
如果你没工作时候 还能住这间房♥…
but if this is what you get when you're out of work...
噢 对了
Oh, yeah.
这个以前是由我和花旗银行共有的
Well, used to be owned by me and Citibank.
现在全部归银行了 他们还没卖♥♥出去
Now, just the bank, and they're sellin' it.
可怜的Julian 愿他在地狱安息
Poor Julian, may he rest in hell.
你们觉得谁杀了他
Who do you think killed him?
我们觉得他有个女朋友
We think he had a girlfriend.
噢 了解
Oh. I see.
昨天晚上
Last night?
我站在一个旋转舞台上
I was on a revolving pedestal
展示一架以前我常常坐的游艇
pointin' at the kind of yacht I used to cruise on.
梅多兰兹的游艇展
Boat show, the Meadowlands.
这比很多女孩的下场要好多了
Better than what a lot of girls end up doin'.
你是说增加收入的途径
You mean to supplement their income.
你觉得当这些没了
What do you think you do when this goes,
只剩下这些 还能怎么样
and these are all you have left?
谢谢你
Thank you.
她从3点到10点一直在一个游艇展上
She was on a yacht display from 3:00 till 10:00.
她不会晕么
She didn't get dizzy?
不 她从5点到7点可以休息
No, she got a break from 5:00 to 7:00.
这人不知道她在哪儿
The guy doesn't know where she was.
好吧 过隧♥道♥需要半个小时
All right. Well, that's a half-hour through the tunnel,
然后回来要半个小时
and a half-hour back.
她还是有足够的时间的
That gives her just enough time.
除非她会飞
Not unless she can fly.
我去拜访亲家
I went to see the in-laws,
林肯区的一条隧♥道♥关闭了
one of the tubes was closed in the Lincoln.
花了两个小时才到隧♥道♥口
Two hours just to get there.
两小时想打个来回 不可能
Round-trip in two hours? No way.
我们找不到那个神秘女友 甚至不知道当时谁在现场
We got no girlfriend. We don't even know who could've been there.
只有一个求工作的混球
All we got is a sleazeball who was begging for work.
谁说是和他发♥生♥关♥系♥的那个杀了他
Who says the one he had sex with is the one who killed him?
等会 我错过了什么吗
Wait a minute. Am I missing something here?
这男的求着要工作
This guy was begging for work?
他甚至让女孩儿们给他买♥♥咖啡
He even made the girls buy him coffee.
昂贵的照相设备 在三角地租了3000平方米的地方
Expensive camera equipment, 3,000 square feet in Tribeca.
这还真是个好有钱的乞丐啊
This guy must've been one heck of a beggar.
查出他是怎么支付他的生活费用的
Find out how he paid for his life,
也许我们就可以找出原因了
maybe we find out the reason it's over.
公♥寓♥里没什么东西
Not much in the loft.
只有一箱箱的收据
What, there were boxes of receipts.
还有四年前的报税收据
And four-year-old tax returns.
有注册会计师签名吗
Signed by a CPA?
Decker先生
Mr. Decker.
他去年上报了68000美元的毛收入
He reported $68,000 gross income last year.
根据他的旅行记录
According to his travel records,
他去海岛旅行至少花掉了一半
his trips to the islands cost at least half that.
那是去拍照片
Those were photo shoots.
扣除差旅费 很正当
That's a legitimate business deduction.
那他的食物 贷款
And his food, and his mortgage,
他的衣服 设备 还有税收
and his clothes, and his equipment, and Uncle Sam,
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表