剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
When I went out into the street,
他跟着我 不肯离开
he followed me. He wouldn't back off.
凭这个你就朝他开枪
So you shot him?
在他拧住我后 是的
After he grabbed me, yes.
没有证据显示有挣扎的痕迹
There is no evidence of a struggle.
Duff手无寸铁
Duff was unarmed.
看看他 再看看她
Look at him, look at her.
她有合理的理由相信她会受到攻击
She reasonably believed she was going to be attacked.
这些在法律上已经足够了
That's all the statute requires.
Ben 给我们缓刑吧
Give us probation, Ben,
否则我就让你尝到自Susan B. Anthony要求女性投票权
or I'll give you the biggest headache
以来最大的麻烦
since Susan B. Anthony asked to vote.
都是 他说 她说 只不过他已经死了
It's "He said, she said." Only he's not around anymore.
我这边已经算是初步证明的案件了
I can make my prima facie case.
剩下就该是被告的工作来证明行为的正确性了
It is the defense's burden to establish justification
而他们有的证据不过是她的一面之词
and they don't have anything except her word.
对 当Lanie Stieglitz忽悠过陪审团之后
Sure. When Lanie Stieglitz gets through with the jury,
他们会把Kostrinski的贞洁像
they'll be putting Kostrinski's face
印在银币上的
on a silver dollar.
但这和政♥治♥无关 这关系到可靠性 信用度
But it's not about politics. It's about credibility.
一个经常去教堂的寡妇的证言 对抗一个臭名昭著喜欢玩女人
A churchgoing widow, a first class womanizer
还喝的醉醺醺有一串儿前科的家伙
with a half-dozen drinks and a yellow sheet.
你应该幸运我不喜欢赌博
You're lucky I don't gamble.
你想让我撤诉吗
You want me to drop it?
他们给这片子颁发了奥斯卡奖
They gave Thelma & Louise an Oscar.
要是没有别的什么证据 今天就这样了
Without more, I'd call it a day.
我们也许真有证据
We may have it.
尸检报告说Duff血液中的酒精含量是零
ME's report says Duff's blood alcohol was zero.
他有胃溃疡 过去半年中都只能喝姜汁汽水
He had an ulcer. Drank only ginger ale for the past six months.
那她就是在说谎
So she lied.
标准是主观的
Standard is subjective.
她看到他在喝东西 就以为他喝酒喝醉了
She saw him drink. Thought he was drunk.
还有 在Duff的衣服上没有发现
There's more. There was no gunpowder residue
枪击火♥药♥残留物
on Duff's clothes.
她说当她开枪时
And she said that he was holding her
他正抓着她
when she shot him.
鉴证科说她扣动扳机时
Forensics says she had to be four feet
距离那男的至少有4英尺
from him when she pulled the trigger.
4英尺
Four feet.
你们和那女的有过节啊
You have something against this woman?
如果她是一个喜欢乱开枪和撒谎的人的话 是的
If she's trigger-happy and a liar, yes.
我们有一个专家说她不是那样
We have an expert to say she wasrt.
我们也有一位说她是那样的
We have one to say she was.
我知道男人会干什么
I know what men are about.
你曾经受到过侵犯吗
You've been assaulted before?
我有过违反我意志的性行为 我们不都有过吗
I've had sex against my will. Havert we all?
你被看到当时正在亲吻 Tommy Duff
You were seen kissing Tommy Duff.
他在亲我 我从未亲过他
He kissed me. I never kissed him.
我在想 我这个年纪还在这里干什么
I thought, "What am I doing here at my age?"
我对他的想法
What I thought about him
不会让我去亲吻他
would not have inspired a kiss.
这就是你为什么离开酒吧的原因
Is that why you left the bar?
是
Yes.
我没有权力离开吗
Didrt I have a right to?
你当然有
Of course.
他就跟着你吗
And he followed you?
我一开始并不担心
I wasrt worried at first.
我以为我可以赶走他的
I thought I could put him off.
会不会你做了什么举动
Is it possible you might have
鼓励了他追逐你
done something that encouraged him?
你以为就因为我让他亲我
You think that just because I let him kiss me
他就能强♥奸♥我吗
that he had a right to...
不 我不是那样想的
No, I don't think that.
当我们到了外面 他拧住了我手腕
When we went outside he grabbed my wrist.
他就要得逞了
He was going to have me
他以为没有什么
and he thought there was nothing
可以阻止他
I could do to stop him.
你真的觉得朝他开枪
Did you really feel that shooting him
是你的唯一选择吗
was your only option?
我那天晚上出去不是要准备杀人的
I didn't go out that night to kill anyone.
但无论发生了什么
But whatever happens,
一个女人必须要知道
a woman has to know that if she survives,
只要她活下来 没有被强♥奸♥
and she didn't get raped,
那她做的事就是正确的
she did the right thing.
她过去可能受到过强♥奸♥
There may have been some assault
或性侵犯
or molestation in her past,
但是从她的话里看不出
but there was nothing in what she said
明显的病理学特征
to indicate an underlying pathology.
那她所表达的对男性的仇视
And her expressed hostility toward men,
难道没有什么不正常的吗
that doesn't border on the abnormal?
从她所经历的来看没有什么不正常的
It's appropriate to her experience.
所以她就射杀了Tommy Duff吗
And so was shooting Tommy Duff?
Elizabeth 她自己都承认
Elizabeth, by her own admission,
他从未碰过她 他也没有武器
he never touched her. He was unarmed.
他体重200磅 她体重118磅
He weighed 240 pounds. She weighs 118.
他的块头就是他的武器
His size was his weapon.
就因为她有点预感 有点害怕
Because she had a hunch, a feeling,
而不是因为那男人真的做了什么
she shot him,
而是可能做了什么 她就能杀了他吗
not for what he did, but what he might do?
那你究竟要让她等多久才能开始正当防卫呢
How long would you have her wait before she defended herself?
等到她被抓住 等到到她被带入
Till he grabbed her? Till he forced her
一条小巷 等到到她被♥插♥入吗
into an alley and penetrated her?
等到她有证据证明自己的正当防卫
Till there was something beyond her word
而不是光凭她的一面之辞为止
to support a claim to self-defense.
相信我 Ben 认为她的行为合理的女性数量
Believe me, Ben, what she did resonates with more women
远远超过了你能接受的心理可承受范围
than your comfort zone wants to accept.
我会给你一份书面的诊疗报告
I'll give you a written report of the session,
但我不觉得不会想让我做你的证人
but I don't think you want me as a witness.
都是些内心本能的废话
So much for gut instincts.
她不客观吗
She wasrt objective?
她认为Kostrinski的行为是合理的
She thinks Kostrinski's justified.
也许她会变得客观的
Maybe she is being objective.
当你看到 Mary Kostrinski和Thomas Duff
When you saw Mary Kostrinski
站在人行道的时候
and Thomas Duff on the sidewalk,
你有没有采取任何措施
what, if any, action did you take?
我们放慢了车速
We slowed down.
这看上去让局势平稳下来了
It seemed to defuse the situation.
你在报告中说你看见 Kostrinski小姐
You mentioned in your report you saw
当时在微笑 是这样吗
Miss Kostrinski smile. Is that correct?
那男的和她说了什么 然后她就笑了
The man said something to her that made her smile.
当你看到她笑了之后 你做了什么吗
When you saw her smile, what did you do next?
我们就开走了
We drove on.
我的搭档认为没发生什么不正常的事
My partner didn't think there was anything wrong going on.
Adams警官 你有没有看到任何
Off. Adams, did you see any behavior
你觉得可能的犯罪行为呢
that you would consider criminal?
没有看到
No.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在回想起来 你是否觉得
In retrospect, is there anything
当时应该做点什么呢
you would've done differently?
是的 我觉得本应该停下来询问下
Yes, I should've stopped to make inquires.
是不是因为Duff先生的行为
Because what you saw
让你感到有些担心
of Mr. Duff's behavior concerned you?
是的 我当时是有些担心
I had some concerns, yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的搭档说她在微笑 但在我看来那就是大笑
My partner said she smiled, but to me she was laughing.
如果她当时有麻烦 我没有看见
If she was in trouble, I didn't see it.
在你最初的报告中
In your original report,
你甚至根本就没提到
you made no mention of even seeing
看见Kostrinski小姐或是Duff先生站在酒吧外边
Miss Kostrinski or Mr. Duff outside the bar.
为什么漏掉了
Why the omission?
你看见一对男女也许在争吵什么
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表