剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
我们要起诉你们公♥司♥(已证明高层涉足此事)
We're going after the corporation
和你母亲
and your mother.
既然你们这么有把握 还叫我们来干嘛呢
Well, if you're so confident, why are we here?
Steven 我们知道是你母亲把你拖进这一切的
Steven, we know your mother put you up to this.
如果你指证她 我们之间好商量
If you testify against her, we can work something out.
Steven 我们走
Steven, let's go.
明天你母亲一到法♥院♥
I'll have your mother arrested
我就让人逮捕她
when she arrives at the courthouse.
Steven 有人死了
People have died, Steven.
我知道你杀他们时
I know you didn't look them in the eye
并没有看他们 但他们确实死了
when you killed them, but they're just as dead.
Ben.
你干嘛要为她背这么大黑锅
Why are you taking the fall for her?
听着 我母亲
Look, my mother...
得了 Steven
Steven, come on.
好的
Okay.
你会指证你母亲吗
You'll testify against her?
不 我想要为我和我母亲达成协议
No, I want a deal for me and my mother.
我会指证我父亲
I'll testify against my father.
我们花了好几天来把坏了的电线拣出来
We spent days sorting out all the bad ones.
你和你母亲
You and your mother?
我们以为都拣出来了
We thought we got them all.
在死了第一个人之后
After the first person died,
我们对仓库里剩下的导线
we ran conductivity tests
做了导电性检测
on all the pacemakers remaining in stock.
发现很多我们认为是好的电线
A lot of the wire leads
其实是坏的
that we thought were good, werert.
我们 求我父亲召回所有
We... we begged my father to recall all the pacemakers
使用亚太贸易公♥司♥导线的起搏器
that used Asian Pacific leads.
他拒绝了
And he refused?
他太忙于建立他的帝国了
He was too busy building an empire.
你知道 我父亲向我保证
You know, my father promised me
所有这些都会过去
that all this would go away.
我会有最好的律师
That I'd have the best lawyers.
他告诉我 这是我应为家族做的
He told me I owed it to the family.
人们就这样心脏上装了个定时炸♥弹♥
So, people are walking around
在街上走来走去
with time bombs in their chests.
而且至少有7个应经 爆♥炸♥了
And at least seven exploded.
你和他们达成协议了
You cut a deal?
一级非蓄谋杀人罪 他服最低刑期
Man one. He does the minimum.
一级过失杀人罪
Man one...
Adam.
这是他愿意说实话的唯一方法 他供出老妈
It's the only way he'll talk. He turns on the mother,
老妈供出老爸
the mother turns on the father.
只有他的证言一点用也没有
His testimony alone is useless.
他老妈要是不认 我们就都回家睡觉吧
She denies it, we all go home.
她会让他一人扛罪吗
She'll let him take the rap alone?
今夕不同往日啊
Today is different from yesterday.
他说 她知情
He said she had knowledge.
就凭那孩子说她有技术方面相关的知识
Just because the boy says she had technical knowledge,
不能证明她当时知道发生了什么
doesn't mean that she knew what the hell was going on.
辩护律师会跟陪审团说
The lawyer tells the jury,
这孩子为了找替罪羊乱咬好人
the kid is a rat in a trap looking for a scapegoat.
Steven Cleary快撑不住了
Steven Cleary is on the edge.
我们再对他施施压
We push him a little harder.
他这才只是就Roberto Martinez的死亡案
Only he's already got a deal.
达成认罪协议
For the death of Roberto Martinez.
我们手上还有六条命案要处理呢
We still got six other deaths to deal with.
我们明天早上把那孩子和他母亲都叫过来
Let's get the boy and his mother in here tomorrow morning.
这就是胡扯
This is crap.
我没有邀请你 除非你是律师
You werert invited, sir, and unless you're a lawyer,
否则请你闭嘴
I'd appreciate it if you keep quiet.
这是我的家庭 我的事业
This is my family, my business.
你们要是有任何证据的话
If you had any proof,
之前已经起诉他们了
you would have charged them before.
之前我没有Stever的证词
Before, we didn't have Stever's testimony
证明其他五起死亡案件也都是由电线引起的
as to the cause of the other deaths.
五项二级谋杀指控
Five counts of murder two.
每个最少判刑25年
Minimum on each, 25 years.
哦 上帝啊
Oh, my God!
他在虚张声势
He's bluffing.
他想离间我们
He's trying to drive a wedge between us.
Cleary 夫人 我能也将以最高刑
Mrs. Cleary, I can and I will prosecute
起诉你的孩子
your son to the fullest extent of the law.
我现在是在给你机会拯救你的儿子
I'm offering you a chance to salvage your sors life.
我们能打败他们 Annette
We can beat this, Annette.
别让他毁了我们
Don't let him destroy us.
四年前 你已经亲手毁了我们了
You did that yourself, Roger, four years ago.
你要是证实了Steven的证词
If you confirm Stevers testimony,
我就和你们俩都达成认罪协议
I can offer you both a deal.
上帝啊 Annette 想想这意味着什么
God, Annette, think of what this means.
我的事业 我所做的所有努力
My business, everything I've worked for.
你的事业 你什么都不是
Your business? You were nothing.
我父亲...
My father...
你父亲就是个修电器的
Your father fixed toasters.
他为我工作
He worked for me.
对 爸爸 他为你工作
That's right, Dad. He worked for you.
我们都只是你的牛马
We all worked for you.
所以现在我们都在这儿了
And here we are.
看看你都对我们做了什么吧
Just look what you've done for us.
Cleary 夫人
Mrs. Cleary?
我需要做什么
What do I need to do?
你
You.
你就是不能闭上你那张嘴
You couldn't keep your mouth shut.
只需要坐两年牢
Two years in jail,
出来时你会非常有钱
you could have walked out a wealthy man.
好吧 Stone先生 我是个生意人
All right, Mr. Stone, I'm a businessman.
我以前也做过交易
I've made deals before.
您能提供给我什么协议
What are you offering?
Cleary 先生 我不是商人
I'm not a businessman, Mr. Cleary.
我没有什么协议可以提供给你
I'm offering you nothing.
要是他够聪明认罪的话
If he's smart, he pleads guilty
再求法庭判得宽大点
and begs the court for mercy in sentencing.
六项二级谋杀罪名 法官再宅心仁厚
Six counts of murder two? Even with a lenient judge
他也得死在牢里 还得欠50年的帐
he dies of old age and still owes the state 50 years.
让我惊讶的是
What amazes me is that
他几乎都说服了他儿子替他服25年到终身监禁的刑了
he almost convinced his son to do 25-to-life.
可真是给他儿子好好上了一堂
Must have given him quite a lecture
家庭价值课啊
on family values.
Ralph Nader 美国著名消费者权益律师 曾推动全美汽车安全标准的建立
Willie Sutton 美国大萧条时代大盗 以善于乔装改扮为名
梅奥医院 美国著名的非营利性行医与医学研究机构
Dr. Schweitzer 德国著名人道主义医生 1952年获得诺♥贝♥尔♥和♥平♥奖♥
参见电影1974年版 Young Frankenstein
显失公平 指一方在紧迫或缺乏经验的情况下而订立的明显对自己有重大不利的合同 违反公平合理的原则
美国破产法第11条规定破产重组内容 美国人常用go go chapter 11来指 濒临破产
公♥司♥法中名词 指公♥司♥做为法人凭总资产独♥立♥承担行为责任 股东凭出资限额有限承担责任 当公♥司♥资不抵债时 法律一般不能要求股东承担责任 相当于把公♥司♥也当做也个人 谁犯错谁承担自己那部分责任 别人不能帮你承担
托马斯街305号♥
Rosa Martinez太太家
4月14日
周二
第10大道563号♥
BioNorm实业
4月14日
周二
Eric Bertram法官办公室
5月21日 周四
公园大道231号♥
Alden医药公♥司♥
6月8日 周一
Nassau 一种高尔夫球赌博游戏
Ebbets运动场是纽约布鲁克林道奇队体育场
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表