剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
你们听不到 但是我能听到
You can't hear it. But I can.
小黄狗在叫什么呢
What's Brown Dog barking at?
秘密
Secrets.
很好
That's very good.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
为什么我们不画画你的家庭呢
Why don't we draw a picture of your family?
那是谁
Who's that?
妈妈
Mommy.
我需要蓝色笔画她的眼睛
I need blue for her eyes.
那你呢
And what about you?
很好
That's fine.
爸爸呢
What's Daddy look like?
没事的 继续
It's okay. Go ahead.
你还记得我告诉你的
Remember what I told you about
"好的抚摸" 与 "坏的抚摸"吗 Samantha
"Good touches" And "Bad touches", Samantha?
爸爸是怎样抚摸你的
How did Daddy touch you?
妈妈什么时候回来啊
When's Mommy coming back?
她一会就回来
She'll be here soon.
爸爸摸了你身上哪里 告诉我
Where did Daddy touch you? Show me.
在他摸你的地方画个圈就可以了
Just draw a circle where he touched you.
我不想再谈了
I don't wanna talk anymore.
她的行为符合受虐待特征
Her behavior's consistent with abuse.
回避 不愿意谈论细节 负罪感
Avoidance, reluctance to discuss details, guilt.
我肯定Ramona Stark对此有做出过反应
I'm sure that's what Ramona Stark reacted to.
但她没有说她父亲猥亵过她
But she did not say that her father molested her.
但那不能证明那没发生过
Which doesn't mean it didn't happen.
医学报告呢
What about the medical report?
你同意Jenner的意见吗
Do you agree with Jenner?
如果我当时见过她 我也许会同意
If I'd seen her at the time, I might be sure.
Jenner说
Jenner says
在她阴♥唇♥附近有伤疤而且她也不是处♥女♥了
there's scarring near her labia and she's not intact,
但是没有细菌痕迹
but there are no bacterial traces
这个性行为在近期发生才检查的出来
which you'd expect with a recent abuse.
为什么你说的都是 也许是 也许不是呢
Why does every word you say sound like maybe and then maybe not?
我认为那事发生了 但这能是确切结论吗
I think it happened. But is it conclusive?
更不要说她都被搞得晕头转向了
Not to mention that she's confused.
Stark和孩子母亲对她暗示的太多了
Too much prompting from Stark and her mother.
她不是最佳证人
She's not a terrific witness.
真是渐入佳境啊
This gets better every minute.
那个父亲呢 他符合性骚扰者的特征吗
What about the father? Does he fit the portrait of a molester?
50岁中年男子 没有前科 你不会觉得他是的
Mid-50s, no prior record, you wouldn't think so.
除非他是有偏好
Unless he's a "Preferential."
什么意思
What's that?
只向家庭成员下手
Only family members.
他以前不是结过婚吗
Wasn't he married before?
20年前
Twenty years ago.
他们当时有过小孩吗
Did they have any children?
我出生的那晚正赶上音乐剧Hair在百老汇首演
The night I was born, Hair opened on Broadway.
猜猜爸爸先去了谁的 "首映"
Guess whose premiere Daddy attended?
听上去你好像还没有平息
Doesn't sound like you've patched things up.
在他看来
Oh, as far as he's concerned,
我只是首演当晚结束后的一个小表演罢了
I'm a show that closed on opening night.
反正 我7岁时就搬出来了
Anyhow, I moved out when I was 7.
老妈后来爱上了摇滚音乐剧 就变了个人
Jesus Christ Superstar. Mom's big break.
我的抹大拉老妈就把我送到了格林威治村的外婆家
Mary Magdalene sends me to Grandma's in Greenwich
长♥期♥寄养
for the length of the run.
外婆也从没送我回去
Grandma never sends me back.
她恨他 一直都是
She hated him. She still does.
也许你母亲把你转移到你外婆家有别的原因
Maybe because Mom moved you to Grandma's for other reasons.
他们说 在家庭中
They say in families,
那种事(性骚扰)不会只发生一次
it usually doesn't happen only once.
我想前几天你和你父亲谈过了吧
I suppose you've spoken with your Dad in the last few days.
好吧 我记忆中确实有些事很奇怪
Okay. There are some memories that seem strange.
我记得一个人躺在床上
I remember being alone in bed,
然后我听到楼下大厅的房♥门打开了
and I'd hear their door open down the hall
然后爸爸走进了我的卧室
and Daddy walking towards my room.
我尿床了
I'd wet the bed.
我觉得那样可以保护我
I thought that would protect me.
保护你什么
Protect you from what?
听着 我不想再谈这个了
Look, I don't wanna talk about this anymore.
你完全被说服了
You absolutely convinced?
我是深信不疑
Doesn't leave me with any doubts.
Adam 看来这不是一起洗澡或是裸睡那么简单了
It's not showers and sleeping in the same bed anymore, Adam.
如果他猥亵过第一个女儿
If he molested the first one,
那他就肯定会对另一个女儿再下手
the chances of his not doing it again are almost nil.
我查了下那个大女儿的公♥寓♥
I checked the older daughter's new apartment.
Silver买♥♥下的 就在差不多10天前
Silver paid for it, closed 10 days ago.
他收买♥♥她
He bought her off.
如果她不出庭作证的话 这些都没用
Useless without her testimony.
他的女朋友呢
What about his girlfriend?
她是孩子的保姆
She's the child's nanny.
他的律师不给我们机会接近她
His lawyer won't let us near her.
你们的那个鉴定医生疑点很多
Your medical doctor is questionable,
Ramona Stark也不干净
this Ramona Stark is tainted.
她能让圣女贞德自惭形秽
She makes Joan of Arc look modest.
那孩子也是个糟糕的证人
The child is a terrible witness.
那你想和他达成认罪协议吗
So you wanna plead him?
他猥亵的是他的亲生女儿啊 Adam
He molested his own child, Adam.
和他达成协议吧 二级性♥虐♥待
Plead him. Sex abuse two.
他在陪审团那里也得不到什么好结果的
He won't do better from a jury.
二级性♥虐♥待
Sexual abuse two.
考虑到他的所作所为 这简直送他个大礼
Considering what he did, it's a gift from God.
我没对Samantha做任何事
I didn't do anything to Samantha.
那你的第一个女儿呢
What about your first daughter?
Leslie母亲
Leslie's mother was,
常年患抑郁症
for years, clinically depressed.
Leslie当然也有问题
Of course, Leslie has problems.
我觉得
My understanding is
Leslie肯定不会说我什么好话的
that Leslie has absolutely nothing negative to say about me.
就在这么个时候给她买♥♥了间公♥寓♥啊
Odd time to buy her an apartment.
得了吧 你们要是有什么新鲜玩意的话
Come on, if you had anything new
我们就不会坐在这里了
we wouldn't be here.
我们的心理学家说Samantha遭受过虐待
Our psychiatrist says Samantha was probably abused.
和Ramona Stark在一起呆上10分钟
Ten minutes with Ramona Stark,
那孩子都可以指控她父亲是连环杀手
she'll accuse her father of being a serial killer.
我的委托人摆脱这个罪名
My client comes out of this clean
不然他这辈子就毁了
or his life's over.
我们法庭上见
I'll see you in court.
你在虚张声势
You're bluffing.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你们会毁了我女儿的生活
You'll ruin my daughter's life.
Silver先生 已经悄无声息的被你毁了
Mr. Silver, that process was well underway before now.
我很高兴你这么肯定
I'm glad you're so sure.
你什么意思 心理评估报告还不够吗
What do you mean, the psychiatric examinations aren't enough?
你们什么都有了
You have all that.
你们有Stark女士的报告
You have Miss Stark's report.
我相信是他做的 但是
I believe he did it, but
我们没有足够的证据让大陪审团也相信
we don't have enough to convince a grand jury.
你们想要什么
What do you want?
你们以为Gary会主动站起来承认自己的罪行吗
Do you think Gary's gonna stand up and say he did it?
全纽约700万人都相信了
7 million people in New York are convinced.
随便问谁都知道
Go anywhere and mention his name.
大陪审团可不是靠盖洛普民♥意♥测验同意起诉的
Grand jury doesn't indict by Gallup poll.
David 把录像带给他们
David, let's give them the tape.
我经常牵扯到官司中
I've been around the law enough to know
也知道不能坐以待毙
one doesn't sit idly by.
这盘带子可以打消所有人的合理怀疑
This takes it well beyond any reasonable doubt.
你想念你的父亲吗
Do you miss your daddy?
你想见他吗
Don't you wanna see him?
他摸过你吗
Did he ever touch you?
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表