剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
我当时刚好在Marcus前面...六英尺 八英尺的样子
I was just ahead of Marcus... six, eight feet.
那个带枪的人在什么位置
Where was the man with the gun?
就在门廊那里
Just inside the entrance hall.
你一直盯着他吗
So you were watching him?
我只是四处观察而已
Just keeping an eye out.
他是当时唯一在场的白人吗
Was he the only white face in there?
我们的集♥会♥上总会有些白人
There's always a few white faces at the rallies.
大部分是去抗♥议♥的 但是如果他们只是来听演讲
Mostly protestors. But if they just want to come in and listen
那么我们也不会对他们格外留意
then we don't pay them any particular attention.
明白了
Got it.
那么 在爆♥炸♥发生之后
All right, there was an explosion.
你做了些什么
What did you do?
我转身跑向Marcus 然后就看到一个白人从人群中冲出来
I turned toward Marcus, then I saw a white face come out of the crowd.
离你有多远
How close was he?
在我左边十英尺左右
About 10 feet to my left.
他拿出枪 枪击了Marcus
He had the gun out, he shot Marcus.
开了两枪 然后就跑了
Two shots, then he booked.
我想抓住他 但是人群非常混乱
I tried to grab him, but the crowd was crazy.
我看到他向Harlans开枪 然后就不见了
I saw him shoot Harlans, then he was gone.
这个人长得什么样子
What did this guy look like?
棕色头发 大约35岁 40岁
Brown hair. About 35, 40.
你以前见过他没有
You ever seen him before?
嘿 我不知道 你们白人都长得一个样
Hey, I don't know. All you white boys look alike.
呃
Um, ahem.
我们的心情都很不好受 警官
This is a very emotional time for us, Detective.
你们有没有找到这个人的什么信息 弹道检测
Do you have anything on this man? Ballistics?
只有从Harlans先生腿上取出来的弹头
Only the slug from Mr. Harlans' leg.
从Tate先生体内取出的弹头没有用
The slug from Mr. Tate was unusable.
他有八个保镖
He had eight bodyguards.
预料到有人会对他不利吗
Expecting company?
Marcus不怕任何人 只敬畏上帝
Marcus didn't fear any man. Only God.
派保镖是我的主意
The guards were my idea.
作为律师 你还真是特别相信命运
Pretty fatalistic for a lawyer.
我曾经...是个包着头巾的小混混 是Marcus拯救了我
I was a... a punk with a do-rag when Marcus pulled me out of the gutter.
这个人拯救了我的一生
This man saved my life.
如果听我的安排 他应该穿上防弹背心
If it were up to me, he would have been wearing a bulletproof vest.
看来并不是每个人都是他粉丝
Sounds like not everybody was in his fan club.
一个人表达自己观点的时候 总会引起争议
When you speak your mind, you incite controversy.
我们一直受到各种威胁
We get threatened all the time:
三K党 雅利安国 亚伯拉罕之子
KKK, Aryan Nation, Sons of Abraham.
我想 种瓜得瓜种豆得豆吧
Well, I guess what goes around comes around.
Malcolm花了25年才赢得尊重
It took Malcolm 25 years to gain respect.
我想Marcus Tate要用10年 但是他的思想会流传下去
I figure 10 for Marcus Tate, but his message will get through
他的牺牲会令ACC更加强大
and the AAC will be stronger for his martyrdom.
如果你听过他的演讲
If you had just heard his speech.
他是想跟白人社区合作的
He wanted to work with the white community.
结果现在他们把他杀了
And now they've killed him.
他的声望...
His reputation...
Marcus是个务实的人
Marcus was pragmatic.
洛杉矶的无罪判决
The acquittals in LA,
那些抢劫和自甘堕落
the looting and the self-destruction.
他意识到外人没法推动变革
He realized that an outsider cannot invoke change.
回到枪杀那晚 好吗
And the night of the shooting?
好的
Yes.
他演讲结束之后 Roland说侧面的通道被封锁了
He finished his speech. Roland said the side alley was blocked,
所以我们准备走前门
so we were going to use the front door.
你当时跟你丈夫在一起?
You were with your husband?
我就紧跟在他身后
Walking right behind him.
然后发生了爆♥炸♥ 接着就有枪声
There was an explosion, then shots.
你有没有看清枪杀你丈夫的人
Did you see the man who shot your husband?
他就站在那里 手里拿着枪 盯着我们
He was standing there, holding a gun, staring.
人们都指着他
People were pointing at him.
你知不知道他有可能是什么人 -- 不
Do you have any idea who this man could have been? Mmm-mmm.
但是我永远都不会忘记他那张脸
But I'll never forget that face.
枪手单独行动 目标是个备受关注的名人
A lone gunman. High-profile target.
你不可能某天突然异想天开 就出去枪杀公众人物
You don't just get up one day, go shoot a public figure.
你会跟踪他
You stalk him.
寻找他的漏洞
Look for a chink in his armor.
如果这个白人这一次接近了Tate 也许他之前也曾经接近过
If white-boy got close to Tate this time, maybe he's been there before,
也许有人曾经见到过他
and maybe somebody might have seen him.
或者拍到过他的照片 毕竟 Tate可是新闻人物
Or taken his picture. After all, Tate makes for good copy.
告诉你 下次我一定要买♥♥一点柯达的股票
I'll tell you what, next time I'm gonna buy stock in Kodak.
这些人可能得用掉十卷胶卷 只有一张照片会发表出来
These guys must burn 10 rolls for every picture they run. Ah-huh.
你找到什么了
You got something?
小胡子 这里 你看 是不是同一个人
The beard. Here, look. Is this the same guy?
我来看看 过来
Let me see something. Come here.
你看 看这里
Look. Look at this.
怎么样
How's that?
这个是不是更妙 还有这个
Is that better? And right there?
说不定是三胞胎呢
They could be triplets.
或者只是光线不好
Or just bad lighting.
只有一个办办法弄了清
One way to find out.
这些照片都是过去这一年
These men were all photographed
在ACC的集♥会♥上拍摄的
at AAC rallies in the past year.
你会发现 可不是所有人长得都很像
As you can see, they don't all look alike.
有没有你认得出来的
You recognize any of them?
这些人当中
From these?
对
Yeah.
你们只不过是走过场而已
You're just going through the motions.
又来了
Here we go again.
找Darryl Gates来修理我啊
Darryl Gates here to whup me good.
Cook先生 等我们抓到这个家伙之后
Mr. Cook, once we get this guy in custody,
你想发表什么演说 都没问题
you can make all the speeches you want.
但是在那之前 好好看看这些该死的照片
Until then, just look at the damn pictures.
这个人
This one.
他把胡子剃了 但是我记得他的眼睛
He lost the beard, but he kept the eyes.
你以前见过他吗
You've seen him before?
是 我想见过
Yeah, I think so.
我不知道他是谁 但是他曾经出现过
I don't know who he is, but he's been around.
谢谢你 Cook先生
Thank you, Mr. Cook.
Tate太太
Mrs. Tate.
我们认为嫌犯在枪杀你丈夫之前 曾长♥期♥跟踪他
We think the suspect stalked your husband before the shooting.
夫人 照片上的这些人
Ma'am, these men were photographed
在过去这一年都在你丈夫的演讲会上出现过
at your husband's speeches this past year.
你看到的那个人可能就在其中
Now one of them might be the man you saw.
就是他
That's him.
当时开枪的人就是他
That's the man with the gun.
你非常确定
You're absolutely sure of that?
我非常确定
I'm absolutely sure.
两个人都指证了他
Two for two.
非洲人公会教堂 哈林区 5月7日
African Episcopal Church, Harlem, May 7.
拉♥萨♥大厅 市区 5月28日
La Salle Hall, downtown, May 28.
杰克逊礼堂 哈林区 7月26日
Jackson Auditorium, Harlem, July 26.
看了同一时段在纽约市以外集♥会♥的照片
We have photos of rallies outside the city at the same time period.
没有这个人的身影
No sign of our guy.
哦 运气真好
Oh, lucky us.
说明他是八百万纽约市民中的一个
One of our approximately eight million locals.
你觉得呢 大概36 37 差不多这个样子
What do you think, about, uh, 36, 37? Somewhere in there.
胡子修剪过 穿着整洁 他是个中产
The beard is trimmed, the clothes are clean. He's middle class.
犹太人
Jewish?
Tate可不是"圣约之子会"的海报男孩(创立于1843年的犹太人组织)
Tate wasn't exactly poster boy for B'nai Brith.
在纽约市的五个区当中 一定有人喜欢他这张脸
Somewhere in the five boroughs, somebody's gotta love this face.
如果我们把照片公之于众 这家伙将会永久消失
We go public with a picture, our guy's gone forever.
Mikey 这个是什么 上面写着什么
Mikey, what about this here? What is this writing?
是什么 L-A-C
What's that? L-A-C?
(曲棍球)
L-A-C-R Lacrosse? L-A-C-R... Lacrosse?
大学校队队服 对
Varsity shirt. Yeah.
R-S-T. Amherst.
R-S-T. Amherst.
阿默斯特学院
Joe College.
好了 出发吧
Okay, let's go.
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表