剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
我会告诉陪审团 她之所以被审判
I'll tell the jury she's on trial
是因为妓♥女♥是弱势群体
because prostitutes are easy targets.
她被嫖♥客♥们利用 被她的皮条客虐待
She was used by her johns, abused by her pimp,
而且急切的想要养活她的女儿
and desperate to support her daughter.
我在听什么 妓♥女♥宣言么
What am I hearing? A prostitute's manifesto?
全世界的妓♥女♥们联合起来杀掉压♥迫♥你们的人
Hookers of the world unite, kill your oppressors?
我并不对我自己感到羞耻 我不需要他的蔑视
I'm not ashamed of who I am. I don't need his contempt.
Angela 等等
Angela, wait.
听着
Look-it.
Julian Decker就是块烂泥
Julian Decker was primeval slime
杀了他
and killing him
就像用青霉素治淋病一样
was like using penicillin to kill the clap.
Brant女士 我不觉得按你的简历
Miss Brant, I'm not sure your resume
你有资格做这个判断
entitles you to that judgment.
好吧
Right.
你想这么做 Stone
You want to do this, Stone?
我会清零你的钟(俗语 意思是打败某人)
I'll clean your clock.
当我完了 你根本都不会在意几点了
When I'm through, you won't even care what time it is.
她基本上亲口承认她杀了他
She practically admitted killing him
挑战我们去定她罪
and dared us to convict.
那你们可能会输
And maybe you'll lose.
谁说妓♥女♥很蠢呢
Who said hookers were dumb?
蠢到不洗内♥裤♥
Dumb enough not to wash her underwear.
而且蠢得留下了指纹
And dumb enough to leave prints.
你们证明不了动机 她有不在场证明
You have no motive. She has an alibi.
Shambala Green说 同情下这个可怜的妓♥女♥
Shambala Green says pity the poor prostitute,
她是为了养孩子
she's supporting her child,
而且顺便一提 每个人都恨他
and by the way, everybody hated him,
我的当事人没有杀他
my client didn't do it.
你就定不了她的罪
You get no conviction.
我们能证明案发时她在那儿
We can put her there at the time of the murder.
用你那"优秀"的实验结果
With our excellent lab results.
怎么 你觉得Green可以把这个压下来
What, you think Green can get this suppressed?
Brant的DNA与睡衣上找到的阴♥道♥分泌物
Brant's DNA is an 80 percent match
匹配度有80%
to the vaginal secretions in the pajamas.
她的前夫说她和他在一起
Her ex-husband says he was with her.
好吧 这不是像在公园里散步那么容易
Okay, it's not a walk in the park.
不 这就是 但你会被抢
Yes, it is. You're gonna get mugged.
毁了这个女人的不在场证明
Break the womans alibi.
那个前夫怎么说的
Well, what did the husband say?
Delia餐馆 格林威治村 共进晚餐
Delia's restaurant, in the Village, having dinner.
看看是不是有人记得他们在那儿
Let's see if somebody remembers if they were there.
收银员记得Angela
The cashier remembered Angela.
他在报纸上看过她的照片
He saw her picture in the papers.
上帝保佑新闻业
God bless the fourth estate.
他记不记得他们什么时候走的
Does he remember when they left?
她和她的前夫吵了一架
Well, she and her ex-husband had an argument.
刚点完菜就怒气冲冲出去了
Stalked out just after they ordered.
远不到8点的时候
Long before 8:00.
剩下的时间 他还是有可能和她在一起
He could've been with her the rest of the night.
是 如果他们很快就和好了的话
Yeah, if they patched it up quick.
收银员当时正在窗户旁边
The cashier was at the window.
说他们往相反方向走的
Says they walked off in opposite directions.
我们去看看前夫到底记得些什么
Let's go find out what the husband remembers.
Angela老是这么说 搞得我好像在华尔街做事一样
Angela always says that. Like I work on Wall Street.
我只是个贷款专员 她觉得"银行家"更好听
I'm a loan officer. She likes the sound of "banker. "
听着 嗯
Look, uh,
我真的记不得我们什么时候吃完饭的
I don't really remember when we finished dinner.
你不记得
You don't remember.
收银员记得你们倆在门口
The cashier remembers the shouting started
争吵
before the entre.
我们有点分歧 好吗
We had a disagreement, okay?
Angela想要更多的抚养费
Angela wanted more child support.
你们平常为了抚养费争吵
When you argue about child support,
都会从饭店里怒气冲冲的跑出来
do you usually stalk out of the restaurant?
她说Decker在克扣她的钱
She said Decker was gouging her on her fees.
你知道她是个妓♥女♥
You knew she was a prostitute?
是的 我知道Angela在做这个
Yeah, I knew about Angela.
但是我女儿不知道 我也不想她知道
But my daughter didn't, and I didn't want her to.
你还告诉警♥察♥
You also told the police
在6点到8点间你和她在一起
you were with her from 6:00 to 8:00.
在法庭上 这叫做做伪证
In court, that's called perjury.
我有老婆 除了Tracy之外还有两个孩子
I got a wife, two kids besides Tracy.
难道所有人都要被卷进来么
Does everybody have to be dragged into this?
就这么说吧 就说我没有和她在一起
Then, let's say, let's say I wasn't with her.
我们能到这里为止么
Can we just leave it at that?
不如 你上法庭作证
Let's say you'll testify,
否则你就会因为藐视法庭被传唤
or you'll be reading a contempt citation.
她打电♥话♥来
She called.
很慌张 说两个警♥察♥刚刚来过
She was in a panic. She said the cops had just been there.
她要我说我和她在一起
She asked me to say I was with her.
她最晚在7点
She got into a cab.
上了一辆出租车
Around 7:00 at the latest.
我和Angela是点头之交
I knew Angela to say hello.
以前我在Julian那里会碰到她 就是Decker先生
I used to see her at Julians. Mr. Decker's.
她一般会和你分享她
Did she ever share her feelings
对Decker先生的看法么
about Mr. Decker with you?
反对 传闻证据
Objection. Calls for hearsay.
法官阁下 为了证明被告的想法
Offered for the defendant's state of mind, Your Honor.
反对无效 Carter小姐 请继续
Overruled. Go on, Miss Carter.
Angela要我对他留心点
Angela said she wanted to warn me about him.
她手头有点紧
She was having some trouble with her bills,
她的女儿上私立学校
her daughter is in private school.
Decker先生借她点钱
Mr. Decker loaned her some money
然后告诉她可以用拍照来还债
and told her that she could make it up on a shoot.
当她没有找到工作时
When she didn't get any work,
他告诉她可以
he told her that she could make it up
躺下来还
on her back.
对此被告是如何反应的
And what was the defendant's reaction to that?
她很生气 告诉我说她觉得自己被设计了
Well, she was angry. She told me she felt trapped.
她必须还钱 而且她还需要更多的钱
She had to pay him and she needed more money.
谢谢你 你的证人
Thank you. Your witness.
这是什么时候事
When did this happen?
就是Brant女士觉得她被Decker先生设计的事
Miss Brant feeling that she'd been trapped by Mr. Decker?
嗯 大概是6,7个月以前吧
Uh, six, seven months ago.
所以说她是7个月以前很生气
So she was angry seven months ago.
你是否听到过Brant女士威胁要杀掉Decker先生
Did you ever hear Miss Brant threaten to kill Mr. Decker?
不 她从来没这么说过
No. She never said a thing like that.
你对Decker先生的看法是什么样的
What were your feelings toward Mr. Decker?
就像很多人一样 我...
Well, like a lot of people, I...
事实上我会说我恨Julian Decker
Actually I'd say I hated Julian Decker
我希望他在地狱里烂掉
and I hope he rots in hell.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没问题了
No further questions.
我没问Angela有没有杀了他
I didn't ask Angela if she'd killed him.
我是说 我们当时在打电♥话♥
I mean, it was on the phone,
而且我并不想知道
and I really didn't want to know.
Brant女士是否告诉你
Did Miss Brant tell you about her conversation
她与警♥察♥的谈话内容
with the police?
她想他们会打电♥话♥给我
She thought they'd call me.
她要我说 我和她在一起呆到8点
She wanted me to say that I was with her until 8:00.
她说如果我说实话
She said that if I told the truth,
我们的名字都会出现在报纸上
we'd all get our names in the papers.
那样对我 我的妻子 我的孩子
It'd be bad for me, my wife, my kids,
我们的女儿Tracy 所有人 来说都没好处
our daughter Tracy. All of us.
谢谢你 没有问题了
Thank you. No further questions.
你和你的前妻基本上不怎么说话 Brant先生
You and your ex-wife hardly spoke, Mr. Brant.
为什么呢
Why was that?
Angela的生活方式
The way Angela lives.
与我现在的生活合不来
It doesn't fit the life I have now.
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表