剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
被控一级性♥虐♥儿童
Charged with sex abuse one.
达成认罪协议降为三♥级♥ 只是轻罪 没有服过刑
Pled down to 3, a misdemeanor. Didn't serve any time.
性♥虐♥待了谁
Sexual abuse of who?
10岁的小女孩
10-year-old girl.
他在商场哪里工作呢
Where does he work in the store?
5层的仓库
Fifth floor stockroom.
儿童玩具
Childrers toys.
他是个完美的员工
He's an excellent employee.
毛绒玩具展览就是他的点子
The stuffed animal display was his idea.
他知道孩子们和家长购物会觉得厌烦
He knew children get bored shopping with parents.
等等 这家伙有博士学位
Now, wait a minute. This man had a Ph.D.
而他却甘心做个仓储工吗
And he wanted to be a stock clerk?
我是说 这不让你感到有些奇怪吗
I mean, doesn't that raise a flag for you?
现在的经济形势下吗
In this economy?
我们还有证券交易商在下面开货车呢
We have investment brokers down in shipping.
他的班几点钟开始呢
What time did his shift usually start?
他今天来不了 请假了
Oh, he won't be in today. He called.
说他得了感冒什么的
Said he has the flu or something.
好吧 我想该去做个上门义诊了
Well, I guess we should make a house call.
Zorn先生 警♥察♥ 开门
Mr. Zorn, police. Open up.
嘿 你们是不是会撞门进去啊
Hey, you gonna break it down?
那你干嘛不帮我们省了这麻烦呢
Why don't you save us the bruises?
你们有搜查证吗
You got a warrant?
我们在找一个7岁的小女孩
We're lookin' for a 7-year-old girl.
快打开门
Now open it.
天哪
Jeez.
你是说他就是那种人
You mean he's one of those?
色情片吗
Porno?
卡♥通♥片
Cartoons.
妈妈
Mama.
Lennie.
妈妈
Mama.
那是巧克力
It's chocolate.
他干嘛啊 在巧克力里滚来滚去吗
What does he do, roll around in it?
不是
No.
他还有个晚班
What he does is a night shift.
支票存根
Pay-check stub,
施罗德精品巧克力 东88街631号♥
Schroeder's Fine Chocolates, 631, East 88th Street.
你和我想到一块儿去了吗
Is your inclination the same as mine?
你也想把他的头插到搅拌机里去
You wanna stick his head in the vat?
我们知道那样无济于事
We know that ain't gonna work.
性骚扰者都是瘪三
Molesters are all wimps.
如果我们吓唬他 他什么都不会说的
If we spook him, he's gonna freeze.
那我们就找不到Samantha了
And then no Samantha.
所以我们和善些 绅士些
So it's kinder, gentler.
嗨 你是Harold Zorn吗
Hi, Harold Zorn?
我什么都没干
I haven't done anything.
放松 Harold 我是Briscoe警官 这是Logan警官
Take it easy, Harold. I'm Det. Briscoe, this is Det. Logan.
我被捕了吗
Am I being arrested?
没有啊 怎么了 你不是什么也没干吗
No, why? You haven't done anything.
Harold 我们只是想搞清楚几件事情
Harold, Harold, we just wanna clear up a few points.
这不是说话的地方 是吧
Now, maybe this isn't the best place to talk, huh?
和那个女孩有关
It's about the girl.
就几个问题
Just a few questions.
好的 我想把这说清楚
Okay, I wanna get this settled.
我不否认 我和她说过话
I'm not denying I spoke to her.
这点我从没否认过
I've never denied that.
之后呢
And then?
然后我就在休息时去Bennie餐馆喝咖啡了
Then, I left the store to have coffee at Bennie's on my break.
这些你们都知道
You know all this.
干吗不去核查呢
Why aren't you checking it out?
我们有人正在查 Harold
People are checking it, Harold.
这个 这个 我觉得我们还没弄清所有的事
It's... it's... I don't think we have the full picture.
对 比如我不明白你为什么要跑
Yeah, like I don't understand why you ran.
我没有跑
I didn't run.
我想回仓库 但是门锁上了
I tried to go back to the store, but I was locked out.
为了解决我的问题 所有能做的我都做了
I've done everything I'm supposed to about my problem,
心理咨♥询♥ 冥想 不信去问我的假释官
counseling, medications, ask my parole officer.
我在努力控制
I'm trying to deal with it.
看看这张照片
Look at that picture.
你还是很想得到她 是吧 Zorn
You still wanted her, didn't you, Zorn?
Harold,
Samantha和你说话时是什么样子的呢
what... what was Samantha like when you talked to her?
你们谈了些什么
What did you talk about?
我问她喜不喜欢毛绒长颈鹿
I asked her if she liked the giraffe.
她指了指大猩猩
She pointed to the stuffed gorilla
她说在收银台有个女人会给她买♥♥的
and said a woman at the register was buying it for her.
就这些 我就离开了
That's all. I left.
他的律师来了
His lawyer?
他的不在场证明 是真的
His alibi. It checks.
他们知道他在咖啡馆
They know him at the coffee shop.
仓库关门的那段时间 他就在咖啡馆
He was there when they were shutting down the store.
又回到原点了
Square one.
还往后退了
Square minus one.
我想你是对的 一会给我回信 好吗
I think you're right. Get back to me, all right?
谁在管Silver家
Who's got Silver's house?
是我 但至今什么也没有 没有电♥话♥ 没有绑♥架♥信
I do, but there's nothing yet. No calls, no ransom notes.
Silver可能正在打镇定剂
Silver's probably taking tranquilizers.
Mike,
他们检查了收银台的录像
They, uh, checked the register tapes.
有人在商场封锁前大概3分钟
Somebody bought the stuffed gorilla
买♥♥了一只大猩猩填充玩具
maybe three minutes before they locked the doors.
400美元 付的现金
$400. Cash.
400美元
$400?
它里面装的是什么啊
What was it stuffed with?
等等 在封锁前3分钟带着个小女孩
Oh, wait, three minutes to take the escalator
拿着个玩具大猩猩
down from the 5th Floor with a little girl, a big stuffed animal
坐电梯从5楼下到1楼 从正门出去
and get out the front door before it's sealed?
后门的装货入口 谁去问的
Who did the interviews at the back door, the loading entrance?
啊 是26分局做的 包括巡警在内15个或是20个人吧
Uh, it was the 26. 15, 20 guys, plus uniforms.
好的 你们敢不敢打赌
Okay, so the order goes out to seal the place.
大楼封锁令传到底楼
How much you wanna bet the news traveled faster
会比传到顾客停车装货区要早
to the main floor than the loading dock?
去查吧
Go for it.
Polly阿姨给了他们一条印花领带
Aunt Polly gives them a flowered tie,
他们就把它换成了烤面包机
they exchange it for a toaster oven.
有太多的Polly阿姨了 我的背都要断了
Too many Aunt Pollies, my back goes out.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
我们锁门
We locked the gate.
可能在街上门锁上之前 也可能之后 我不清楚
Before the street doors, after, I don't know.
有人问过你是否见过那个小女孩吗
Anybody ask you if you saw the little girl?
只有大约40个警♥察♥问过
Only about 40 cops.
我这有20到30个顾客
I had 20, 30 customers here,
小孩 往车里装东西
kids, loading stuff into cars.
我是说 即使我看见了...
I mean, even if I was looking...
又怎么会注意谁在往车里放大猩猩玩具呢
Anybody load a big stuffed gorilla?
一天快结束的时候 你们就算给我装了千元大钞的盒子
End of the day, you could give me a box of thousand-dollar bills,
我都注意不到
I wouldn't notice.
大猩猩吗 我帮过那位女士的
Gorilla? L... I helped her.
她带着个小孩
She had a kid with her.
你看了那位女士吗
You get a look at the lady?
深色头发 年纪有点大 40岁左右吧
Dark hair. Kinda old, 40 or something like that.
我没怎么看清楚
I didn't really get a good look at her.
她的车是什么样子的
What about her car?
是一辆好车 很新
It was real nice, uh, brand new,
灰色的车 有一块黑色真皮的天窗顶
um, grey, with one of them black leather tops.
朗道车
Landau.
就是这样叫的吗 那是林肯标志的
Is that what they call it? It was a Lincoln.
啊 很幸运她的车没被拖走
Huh, lucky she didn't get towed, man.
我告诉她停在这会被拖走的 可她只被开了张罚单而已
I tell her, "Over here you get towed." All she got was a ticket.
三个街区 上午11点到下午1点
Three square blocks, 11:00 a.M. To 1:00 p.M. Shift?
我说 两个女交♥警♥能开多少停车罚单啊
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表