剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
在刑法系统里
In the criminal justice system,
两个职能不同但同等重要的机构 代表人♥民♥行使权利
the people are represented by two separate yet equally important groups:
警♥察♥负责调查罪案
The police who investigate crime,
检察官对罪犯提起诉讼
and the district attorneys who prosecute the offenders.
以下就是他们的故事
These are their stories.
不论花多少钱 我都要把孩子送去天主教学校
Whatever it costs, my kids are going to Catholic school.
你是个浸信会教♥徒♥(浸信会是新教的分支)
You're a Baptist.
我不管 那些修女们知道怎么样培养性格
I don't care. Those nuns know how to build character.
你的咖啡 甜心
Here you go,sweetheart.
你确定这是浅咖啡没加糖的
You're sure that's very light, no sugar?
照你说的弄的
That's what you told me.
一定要是非常浅的(轻的)
It has to be very light.
你放手的话 它会飞上天的
You let go, it'll float in the air.
噢 我发誓 有时候我真想忘了我已婚
Oh, man. Sometimes I want to forget I'm married, I swear.
你喜欢她 只是因为她五官长的很像白人
You just like her 'cause her features are white.
噢 是吗 那也是我这么喜欢你了的原因了
Oh, yeah. That's why I like you so much.
噢
Oh!
先生们 除了咖啡还要点些什么么
Anything with your coffee, gentlemen?
Decker先生
Mr. Decker?
有人吗
Hello.
Decker先生
Mr. Decker?
Decker先生
Mr. Decker?
看起来凶手是他请进来的
Looks like an invited guest.
门是开着的
The door was open,
没有强行闯入的痕迹
There was no sign of forced entry.
我老爸说 "做警♥察♥ 看看你都错过了什么"
My dad said, "Be a cop, look what you miss out on. "
他指的肯定是这个了
This must be what he meant.
我的高中年鉴里 她们可不是这样子
They didn't look like that in my high school yearbook,
当然
that's for sure.
他们可不会在时代广场
They didn't sell your high school yearbook
卖♥♥你的高中年鉴
in Times Square.
这次是啥 一个稀有剪刀收集者
What've we got, a rare scissors collector?
照相设备
Photographic supplies.
尸体上的那个也是
They're just like the ones in the body.
听着 等你用完这个了 把它给我 好吗
Listen, when you're done with this, I want it, okay?
真棒
Nice work.
觉得她需要帮忙穿衣服吗
Think she needed any help getting dressed?
我觉得你当摄影师助手
I think you don't make a detective's salary
可没当警探 拿的薪水高
for beinga photographer's assistant.
你要是看完了那个身体
When you're through looking at that body,
介不介意也看一下这具
would you mind taking a look at this one?
发现她的那个女孩
The girl who found him
是过来照相的
was on her way to have her picture taken.
这人告诉她
This guy told her
她会登上杂♥志♥封面
that she was gonna be on a magazine cover.
他今晚本应工作 哈
He was supposed to work tonight, huh?
穿着睡衣
In his pajamas?
抬走吧
Call it in.
他让所有的姑娘都给他带咖啡
He made all the girls bring him coffee.
"很浅"
"Very light. "
如果他买♥♥个壶 应该会省很多钱
Could've saved bucks, he bought his own pot.
不是他付的钱 对吧
Wasn't his money, was it?
我在Bloomingdale百货商店工作
I was working at Bloomingdale's,
你知道 就是当别人从自动扶梯下来的时候
you know, spraying cologne at people
给人喷古龙水的
coming off the escalator?
Decker先生给了我他的名片
Mr. Decker gave me his card
在我给他喷香水之前
before I could spray him.
他说我颧骨很好看
He said I had good cheekbones.
你是第467位 甜心
Makes you Number 467, honey.
他那经常有女生进出 都很漂亮
He had girls in and out all hours, all lookers,
有些人一天进出两三次
some of them two, three times a day.
这人的指甲很干净
The man had very clean fingernails.
当然显影液每次都能把手指甲漂得比较白
Of course developing fluid, do it every time.
或者有个好的美甲师
Or a good manicurist.
现在已经没人做美甲了
No one gets manicures any more.
会得肝炎的
You catch hepatitis.
不在这儿 公♥寓♥里有多组指纹
Isn't here. Plenty of prints in the loft.
除了受害者的 还有12组能用的
Twelve usable sets other than the victim's.
我全部查了 没人有犯罪记录
I sent 'em all out. None of them turned up a record.
也许你注意到我们找到了一把剪刀
Maybe you noticed we found a pair of scissors.
刀片顶端 有完整的大拇指和食指指纹
Good thumb and index finger at the top of the blade.
太好了 现在我们只需要个嫌犯了
Great. Now all we need is a suspect.
去找一只黑寡妇蜘蛛吧
Look for a Black Widow Spider.
他们不是在性♥交♥后杀死自己的另一半么
Don't they kill their mates after sex?
受害者睡衣上
Your victim had semen and vaginal secretions
有精♥液♥和阴♥道♥分泌物
in his Doctor Dentons.
好吧 我们要找到这个女人 你能比对DNA吗
Okay. We find a woman, can you make a match?
阴♥道♥分泌物里面的DNA
The DNA in vaginal secretions?
只要有脱落的上皮细胞就可以了
When there's exfoliated epithelial cells,
恰好这个里面有
which there happen to be.
看起来这人完事后直接就把睡裤穿上了
Figure the guy pulls his pj's on right after
然后马上就被杀了
and just before he was killed.
液体连干的时间都没有
The samples weren't even dry.
你们摊上了个很有礼貌的杀人犯
You got a very well-mannered killer here.
等到他穿上衣服了才杀
Waited till he got dressed.
我想他一定很感激
I'm sure he was grateful.
所以这告诉我们什么 恋人发生口角
So where does that get us? A lovers' quarrel?
做♥爱♥之后
After sex?
对大多数人来说是 先吵再做♥爱♥
Most people, you fight and then have sex.
他没结婚
He's not married.
那这是什么情况呢 女朋友刚走
So what is this? The girlfriend leaves,
他睡着了 一个窃贼吵醒了他
he falls asleep, a burglar wakes him?
然后在他的公♥寓♥中间杀了他
And stabs him in the middle of the loft,
从背后 没有挣扎的痕迹
in the back. No struggle.
我想这意味着你有更好的主意
I suppose that means you have a better idea?
他的日历上有四个预约
He had four appointments on his calendar.
Julian Decker 真可惜啊
Julian Decker, huh! What a loss.
这么说你和他没关系了
Then you weren't involved with him?
不管你指的是哪个方面 答案都是没有
However you mean that, the answer is no.
我和Julian基本上没有任何关系
I had as little to do with Julian as possible.
而且相信我 我希望越少越好
And believe me, I'd have preferred less.
那你知道谁和他有关系吗
Do you know who was involved with him?
这城市里多得是品味差劲的女人
This city is full of women with dreadful taste.
但你不是她们中的一个
But you're not one of them.
就算他的笑容能让保险杠都爆皮
He could smile the chrome off a fender.
我也不想他靠近我的女孩子们
I just didn't want him around my girls.
好的 那么 你和他没有工作往来
All right. So, you weren't working with him.
但是为什么你是他昨天的最后一个约会
But why were you his last appointment yesterday?
他的本子上那么写 我的可不是
In his book, not mine.
他5点左右的时候闯进来
He barged in around 5:00.
想要我给他推荐点工作
Wanted me to recommend him for work.
我要他走 他走了
I asked him to leave. He did.
那总有些女孩觉得他迷人吧
Hey, some girls must've found him attractive.
你会发现我的女孩子们
You'll find my girls
出现在Vogue的封面上 警探
on the covers of Vogue, Detective.
而Julian的出现在内衣广♥告♥目录里
You'll find Julians in catalogue lingerie ads.
是有些女孩对他感兴趣
Some girls were interested in him.
但我的不会
But not mine.
Norman小姐
Miss Norman?
去巴巴多斯 走了三个礼拜了
Gone for three weeks, Barbados.
周六早上 一等舱
Saturday morning, first class.
她带了六个箱子
She took six suitcases.
在她走之前 我还帮她拿了防晒霜
I got her sunscreen before she left.
15号♥ 无味的
Number 15, unscented.
你也帮她折内衣裤么
You fold her underwear, too?
我喜欢和我的房♥客亲近
I like to be close to my tenants.
可以想象
I wonder why.
那个日历上不是有条红线么
Didn't that calendar have a red line
划过Clarissa Norman的名字么
through Clarissa Normans name?
还是值得查查看的
It was won'th checking.
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表