剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
把我挤到十分两难的境地了
to squeeze me into God's little acre,
东边是石头 西边是硬地
east of the rock and west of the hard place.
你要怎么做 Lanie
What you gonna do, Lanie?
一小时后 在你的办公室见
Your office, okay? An hour.
一级误杀
Manslaughter one.
你在贝德福德监狱坐15年牢
You spend 15-to-life in Bedford.
我要在我的公♥寓♥里住上15年以致一辈子
I'll spend 15-to-life in my condo.
你没看报纸吗 Stone先生
Havert your read the papers, Mr. Stone?
这场官司我会赢的
I'm winning this case.
那只是因为陪审团还没听到Jimmy Scanlon这个名字
Only because the jury hasn't heard the name of Jimmy Scanlon.
我已经知道这是刺杀了
I know all about the hit.
你的律师也知道了
And your lawyer does, too.
他在虚张声势
He's bluffing.
不 不幸的是 我不认为他是在虚张声势
No, unfortunately, I don't think he is.
你是我的律师
You're my lawyer.
你要站在我这边辩护的
You're supposed to argue my case.
我不能也不愿
I cannot and I will not
在法庭上作伪证
perpetrate a fraud on the court.
既不道德也违法
It's unethical and illegal.
Mary 明天我不会把你放上证人席
I'm not gonna put you on the stand tomorrow, Mary.
并且我也不会为你做结案陈词
And I am not going to make a closing argument,
陪审团会奇怪为什么
and the jury is going to wonder why.
Kostrinski小姐 你正在狂风暴雪中
Miss Kostrinski, you're in a hailstorm.
你逃不掉 跑不掉 你也不能让风暴停下来
You can't hide, you can't run, and you can't make it stop.
但是你可以
But you can.
如果你供出Jimmy Scanlon
If you give me Jimmy Scanlon.
刚才的2个小时我都花在帮你达成服刑15年的协议了
I spent the last two hours getting you a deal for 15.
我们上法庭 我保证你会被判25年
We go to court, I guarantee you'll get 25.
Mary 你自己选
It's your call, Mary.
Scanlon到底有你什么把柄啊
What does Scanlon have on you?
John Kostrinski动不动
John Kostrinski routinely took out
就给我制♥造♥大问题
the problems of the world on my face.
Scanlon和我父亲一起经营码头
Scanlon ran the docks with my father.
当我和他说起的时候 他同情我
When I told him the story, he took pity on me.
你丈夫是在工作事故中死的
Your husband died in a work accident.
你知道教会不让我们离婚
You know the church and divorce.
我见的够多了 但我还没有看到一个子儿
I've seen enough but I haven't seen any real money.
你们这些家伙 我很忙
Hey, guys, come on now. I'm busy.
他会在25年后再打给你
He'll call you back in 25 years.
这算什么
What is this?
双手放到身后
Put your hands behind you.
你们在干什么
What you doing?
你因谋杀Thomas Duff而被逮捕
You're under arrest for the murder of Thomas Duff.
打电♥话♥给我律师
Call the lawyers.
好主意 你确实需要一个
Good move, you're gonna need one.
告诉他老婆给他热着晚餐
Tell his wife to keep his dinner warm.
她应该等不到能和他一起吃晚餐了
She shouldn't wait up to tuck him in either.
Scanlors的律师都急的要去克莱斯勒大厦蹦极了
Scanlors lawyers could've bungeed off the Chrysler Building,
法官都不愿准许他保释
the judge still wouldn't have given him bail.
Mary Kostrinski可以稍微放心下了
A small comfort for Mary Kostrinski.
我要她直到审判都一直在纽约州北部
I want her kept upstate until the trial.
我在Adam的办公室等你
I'll see you at Adam's office.
Elizabeth.
有时候你做正确的事情的方式很讨厌
Sometimes you have an awful way of being right.
这是不信任其他人天性的诅咒
It's the curse of having a distrustful nature,
我对发生在法庭上的很抱歉
and I'm very sorry about what happened in court.
我们看的都是同一份菜单
We all read from the same manual.
我知道会那样的
I knew it was coming.
她骗过了很多人
She fooled a lot of people.
但和她骗我不是同一个原因
But not for the same reason she fooled me.
我到底要被这玩意绊到多少次啊
How many times do I gotta trip over this thing?
干嘛不扔去垃圾堆呢
Why don't you put this junk away,
或是你的抽屉里
like, maybe in your drawers?
嗨 Phil 也许想要这个的
Hey, Phil might want this.
直到110分局的家伙们给他买♥♥了个新的
By the time the 110 buys him a new one...
对
Yeah.
Gleasors拳击馆:世界著名拳击馆 在布鲁克林区
1975年 迄今世界上最大的直升机大撤退行动
Al Sharpton牧师 黑人♥民♥权运动活动家
Ossining是纽约市北部一小镇 镇上有百年历史sing
sing监狱一座 这监狱名正好叫做 唱歌♥ 唱歌♥
Nina Tottenburg 美国全国公共广播公♥司♥的著名法律类女记者 撰稿人
Susan Bronell Anthony 美国19世纪著名女性民权主义活动领导者
Prima facie case 初步证明的案件指原告提出的证据
足以支持其诉讼请求 从而可将案件交付陪审团裁断
Thelma & Louise 末路狂花 该片讲述两名女性正当
防卫杀死性侵者却因无证据而受警♥察♥追捕逃亡最终
携手飞车坠崖自尽 有体现反抗男权社会压♥迫♥的思想
62年的大都会棒球队被公认是整个职棒大联盟史上表现最差的一只队伍
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表