剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
都包含在剩下的这笔钱里面
all came out of the rest of it?
那啥 我只知道他上报的部分
Well, I only know what he reported.
对他其他的收入我一概不知
I don't know a thing about his other income.
如果有其他收入的话
If there was any other income.
你看起来也去了海岛啊 O'Hara先生
You like to go to the islands, too, Mr. O'Hara?
我 不
Me? No,
我的皮肤晒不了太阳
my skin can't take the sun.
那很好
That's good,
因为你在明知他有其他收入的情况下
'cause if you signed those tax returns
还签署了那些报税表
knowing he had other income,
你将会有很长时间看不到太阳了
you're gonna be out of the sun a long time.
好吧 听着 模特儿们都是吃青春饭的
Okay, look. Models have a short life span.
Julian给她们找了其他的工作
Julian found them other work.
记得小餐馆里那个人么
Remember the guy in the diner?
说女孩们一天进出他那里
Said girls were going in and out of there
两三次
two, three times a day.
她们去干吗 O'Hara先生
What were they doing, Mr. O'Hara?
去拍毕业照么
Getting their graduation photos taken?
好吧 很多男人愿意付大价钱
Okay. A lot of guys who'll pay big bucks
看泳装杂♥志♥里的女孩儿不♥穿♥泳装的样子
to see a girl from the swimsuit issue without her swimsuit.
那 那些男人们
So that the guy could
可以进到更舒服的地方么
slip into something more comfortable.
大家都是你情我愿的成年人
Everybody's a consenting adult.
没害处 不犯规 对么
No harm, no foul, right?
这人不只是个摄影师 还是个皮条客
This guy was not only a photographer, he was a pimp.
对啊 所以你们什么结论
Yeah, and where does that get you?
某个嫖♥客♥ 还是他哪个妓♥女♥
A john did it? One of his girls?
我们对他的嫖♥客♥或者妓♥女♥一无所知
We don't know any of his johns. Or his girls.
你最好从所有他拍过的模特儿开始
Well, you'd better start with all the models he photographed.
查她们的银行账户
Check their bank accounts.
那个棉花皇后
The cotton queen.
她说其他那些女生人老珠黄之后
She talked about what the other girls did
会去做什么
when their faces went.
她可不是说她们找上了金主男友
She didn't mean they got rich boyfriends.
按小时计的金主男友
Rich boyfriends by the hour.
但她不知道Decker是个皮条客
But she didn't know Decker was a pimp.
或者她只是不想告诉我们
Or she didn't want to tell us.
对 他确实问过我
Sure he asked me to do it.
一个礼拜 躺着能赚2500美元 站着拿500美元
$2,500 a week on my back instead of $500 on my feet.
对呀 那肯定很诱惑
Well, it must've been tempting.
可能对你来说是
Maybe to you.
但是 小甜 我不觉得你会适应的
But, honey, I don't think you'd survive.
以我的经验而言 警♥察♥可受不了那个强度啊
In my experience, cops just can't perform that often.
所以你从来没接过客 哈
So, you never turned a trick, huh?
那些选美比赛
Those beauty contests,
一些 烂评委把他的手放在我的屁♥股♥上
some cracker judge would put his hands on my ass
而且给我我一辈子都不可能见过那么多的钱
and offer me more money than I'd ever seen
来和我约会
to be his date.
那时候我不做 现在也不会
I didn't do it then, I don't do it now.
但是这并不表示我会看低
That doesn't mean I have any cause
那些去做的人
to look down on those who do.
你还真民♥主♥啊
That's real democratic of you.
这是个自♥由♥的国家
Well, it's a free country.
最起码我不会像某些人一样
At least I don't drink from the taxpayer's trough,
挥霍纳税人的钱
like some people.
Decker先生给你施加过压力吗
Did Mr. Decker try to put pressure on you?
每次我到他那儿去 都会
Oh, every time I was there.
他会在他的小电脑前
He'd be at his little computer,
算算那些女孩给他赚了多少钱
addin' up the money the girls would bring.
但是我告诉他
But I told him,
"宝贝 你可以打到你的手指掉下来
"Honey, you can type till your fingers fall off.
但我要不站着做 要不就不做"
I work vertical or not at all. "
我们在Decker的硬盘里找到了些文件
We found files on Decker's hard drive,
每个月一份
one for each month.
过去两年的
They go back two years.
问题是设置了密♥码♥
Trouble is, they have passwords.
你不能破解吗
Well, can't you break the code?
随机的话 直到明年夏天
Randomly I wouldn't find the right algorithm
我也找不到对的算法
till next summer.
FBI的电脑可以
FBI computers could do it.
只要六个礼拜
Six weeks.
6个礼拜 没问题 对吧 Phil
Six weeks. Oh, no problem. Right, Phil?
我的案子又不会沉下去
Our case won't go cold.
那些文件里面有什么
What's on the files?
我们估计是妓♥女♥
We were hoping hookers.
他会怎么称呼她们
What would he call them?
妓♥女♥
Hookers.
滑头 你们知道这人的生日么
Wiseass. You know the guy's birthday?
1959年11月15号♥
November 15, 1959.
这些首字母简写肯定是他手下的妓♥女♥
Okay, the initials must be hookers
还记录了时间和钱数
with dates and dollar amounts.
这些名字和地址肯定是那些嫖♥客♥们的
The names and addresses must be the johns.
H.D. 750到1000美元 什么都可以
H.D. Gets anywhere from $750 to $1,000.
当她做完了她会掏光你口袋
She presses your pants when she's done.
我感觉肯定比这上面写的特殊
I have a feeling it's more specialized than that.
R.L. 大约200块一次
R.L. Mostly $200 a shot,
但是她周三不工作
but she doesn't work Wednesdays.
合唱团排练
Choir practice.
A.B.150到300块
A.B. $150 to $300.
J.S.差不多一样
J.S., about the same.
A.B. 他那天的第二个约会
A.B.? His second appointment of the day.
Angela 姓什么来着
What, Angela what's her name?
Brant 东16街
Brant. East 16th.
A.B. 有没有可能不止一个叫这个的
A.B. Could there be more than one?
她说她和她前夫在一起 对吗
She said she was with her husband, right?
他确认了
He confirmed it.
不管怎么样值得试一试
Still, it's worth a shot.
Allan Rohmer 第三大道874号♥
Allan Rohmer. 874, Third Avenue.
每周一6点
Every Monday at 6:00.
周一傍晚
Late Monday afternoon?
我当时可能在为一个广♥告♥试镜演员
I was probably casting a commercial.
你用沙发吗
You use the couch?
那是只在50年代的电影里才有的事 警探
Only in movies from the '50s, Detective.
在广♥告♥业我们几乎没有时间
In advertising we barely have time
去削铅笔
to sharpen the pencils.
那你礼拜一晚上干什么呢
What did you have time for Monday night,
比如说6点左右
let's say around 6:00?
这是你们的爱好呢
Is this a hobby with you
还是说你们想换工作
or are you looking to change professions?
我在为一个航♥空♥公♥司♥的广♥告♥试镜
I was casting an airline commercial.
我需要女乘务员
I needed stewardesses.
噢 是吗 这样的话 让我飞吧 我名字首字母是A.B.
Oh, yeah? Well, fly me. My initials are A.B.
你每个礼拜一都在寻找女空乘吗 Rohmer先生
Do you look for stewardesses every Monday, Mr. Rohmer?
我在报纸上看到了Decker的事
Look, I, I saw all that in the Post about Decker,
但是这些跟Angela有什么关系
but what has this got to do with Angela?
Brant女士那时在这儿么
Was Miss Brant here?
是的 她非常紧张
Yes. She was very nervous.
她整个人都显得很激动 但是你不会以为Angela...
She was all worked up. But you don't think Angela...
她在紧张些什么
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What was she nervous about?
她是个非常可爱的女士
Look, she's a lovely lady.
我非常喜欢她 所以我没问
I like her a lot. I didn't ask.
她帮你削铅笔(应该是情趣玩法...)
She sharpen your pencil?
她问我们是不是可以跳过那一段
She asked if we could skip it,
她没什么心情
she wasn't in the mood.
她就在这儿待了20分钟左右
She was only here maybe 20 minutes.
所以你是说
So, you're tellin' me
她先到第三大道
she makes a stop on Third Avenue,
在他的肩膀上哭了一会儿之后 赶快跑回市中心
cries on his shoulder, races downtown,
与Decker做♥爱♥之后 杀了他
has sex with Decker and then kills him?
她是妓♥女♥而他是拉皮条的
Well, this was a hooker and her pimp.
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表