剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
警官 你作证说
Detective, you testified that
你看到我委托人店里的新油漆时
when you saw the fresh paint in my client's store,
怀疑他被抢劫过
that you suspected that he was the victim of a robbery.
你有这些怀疑 是否还有其他根据呢
Did you have any other basis for these suspicions?
是 Cecil Booker的刑事犯登记表上说
Yes. Cecil Booker's rap sheet
他曾被定持械抢劫和袭击罪
had convictions for armed robbery and assault.
那Garland的呢
And Garland Booker's rap sheet?
反对 不相干
Objection. Irrelevance.
我允许 警官
I'll allow it. Detective?
Garland Booker
Garland Booker had been
曾被定偷车 盗窃 袭击罪
convicted for grand theft auto, burglary, and assault.
这个袭击罪是怎么回事
And what was the assault charge for?
Booker先生曾因醉酒驾驶一辆被盗车辆
Mr. Booker was pulled over in a stolen car
被警♥察♥勒令停靠在路边
while intoxicated.
然后他用一把螺丝刀 袭击了要逮捕他的警官
He then attacked the arresting officer with a screwdriver.
谢谢
Thank you.
不 他们并不是要离开
No, they were not leaving.
他们准备要再次开枪
They were getting ready to shoot again.
你为什么这么想
Why do you think that?
小个那个 他正往身后的口袋里
The smaller one, he was reaching behind him
拿什么东西
to his back pocket.
请用半速快进到30到20帧之间
Advance to frame 30-20 at half speed, please.
这儿 这儿 就在那儿 你看到他的手了吗
There! There! Right there. You see his hand?
我以为他有武器
I thought he was armed.
我以为他是要拿枪
I thought he was going for a gun.
所以我才一直开枪
That's why I keep shooting.
现在 当你离开你的店的时候
Now, when you left your store,
你脑子里在想什么
what was going on in your mind?
这俩人 他们想杀了我
These men, they tried to kill me.
他们很危险
They were dangerous.
作为一名公民 我有责任阻止他们
It was my duty as a citizen to stop them.
店外面发生了什么
What happened outside?
比较高的那个摇摇晃晃的走了
The, uh, big one was staggering.
走进一栋楼里 就消失不见了
He disappeared into a building.
另一个在跑
The other one was running.
我看到他钻进了汽车
I saw him get into the car.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我朝他喊 让他停下
I yelled at him to stop,
但他想从地板上抓起什么
but he was grabbing for something on the floor,
所以为了自保 我就开枪了
so I shot to defend my life.
事情结束后 你为什么没有报♥警♥呢
Why didn't you call the police after it was over?
第一次 利堡那件事 我报了警
The first time, in Fort Lee,
结果这些混♥蛋♥为了报复 想杀掉我妻子
these animals tried to kill my wife for revenge.
我不想这种事再发生
I did not want that to happen again.
我只是想做正确的事
I was just trying to do what was right.
从来都是 只做正确的事
Always, just what was right.
你从哪学到的是非观
Where did you learn what was right?
公民课
In citizenship class.
我来的地方 只有警♥察♥和士兵才有枪
Where I come from, only police and soldiers have guns.
像我这样的人 不能保护自己 免遭罪犯的毒害
People like me cannot defend ourselves from criminals.
但在这 我认识到每个人都有持枪权
But here I learned everybody has the right to bear arms,
好像民兵一样
like the minuteman.
我只是照我学到的来做
I... I just follow what I learned.
谢谢
Thank you.
Costas先生 你说起的这个威胁动作...
Mr. Costas, this threatening movement that you spoke of...
Cecil Booker和安全笼
Cecil Booker and the security cage
隔着你和Garland Booker
are between you and Garland Booker.
在这一片混乱和枪战中
In all this confusion and all this shooting,
你怎么还看得到那只手
how could you even see that hand?
录像带上 和现场感觉不一样了
On the camera, everything looks different.
当时在我看来 他就是要拿枪
To my eye, it looked like he was going for a gun.
他受了伤 只是想逃跑
He was wounded. He was trying to get away.
你觉得这很危险
You found that threatening?
我吓到了
I was scared.
我以为他要开枪打我
I thought he was going to shoot me.
你害怕 还要跑出去追他
So scared that you ran out after him?
第一次被抢的时候
The first time that you were robbed,
你什么感觉 害怕还是愤怒
how did you feel, scared or angry?
两者都有
Both.
"没有下次" 这难道不是你的想法吗
"Never again." Isn't that what you thought?
我工作很努力 你以为我想得到什么
I work hard. What do you expect?
你成为专业枪手
And you became an expert shot.
是
Yes.
一旦Booker兄弟来你店里
And if the Booker brothers ever came into your store,
你会准备好收拾他们
you'd be ready for 'em.
我只是要保护我的生意
I was going to protect my business.
怎么保护 追赶Garland Booker
How? By hunting Garland Booker down
往他背上射一枪吗
and shooting him in the back?
他要从车里拿武器
He was reaching in the car for a weapon.
他有根铁撬棍
He had a crowbar.
你看到那根铁撬棍了吗 -没
Did you see the crowbar? No.
你看到了地上的钥匙吗
Did you see the keys on the floor?
那是自卫
It was self-defense.
那是杀人
It was an execution.
反对
Objection!
你没有权利那么说
You have no right to say that!
难道你允许这些人♥大♥摇大摆从街上走进来 杀了我吗
These people can come in off the street and kill me?
我可不像你
Not like you!
Costas先生
Mr. Costas.
这简直就是蛊惑人心
It's voodoo lawyering.
眨一下眼都被说成威胁了
A blink becomes a threatening gesture.
这就要看
Comes down to whether
陪审团是相信自己的眼睛 还是自己的耳朵
the jury believes their eyes or their ears.
你总是以为自己有确凿证据
Always think you have a smoking gun,
直到被事实打了一脸
till the smoke blows in your face.
你觉得放录像带是个错误
You think it was a mistake to put in the tape?
播1次 可能会让他们很震惊
You play it once, it's shocking.
播10次 他们可能觉得很有趣
Ten times, interesting.
100次 你珍贵的录像带说明了什么
A hundred times and your precious tape becomes
在陪审团看来 就什么都有可能了
whatever the jury wants to read into it.
或者舆♥论♥导向专家说它说明了什么 就是什么
Or for whatever the spin doctors tell them to.
Costas杀了两个作恶的人 典型的美国英雄
Costas killed a couple of punks for mom and apple pie.
我想陪审单应该知道 做一单买♥♥卖♥♥
I think a jury knows when it's being sold a bill of goods,
不管字迹是红 是白 是蓝
even if it is written in red, white, and blue.
最重要的还是票♥据♥签字 刚是Cerreta
Depends on the endorsement. That was Cerreta.
Costas的律师刚传唤了他
Costas' lawyer just subpoenaed him.
Cerreta警官也只不过是
Detective Cerreta's testimony can only be a rehash
把Logan警官作证内容再重复一遍
of what detective Logars already testified to.
但 我看他的记录
Well, as I read his record,
他曾在19起诉讼中作证
he's testified in 19 proceedings
以致命武力使用方面的专家身份
as an expert on the use of deadly force.
那也只是涉及警♥察♥开枪的案子 法官大人
In police shootings, Your Honor.
这完全不相干 不论谁扣动的扳机
That's totally irrelevant. Justification is justification,
都是正当防卫
no matter who pulls the trigger.
那他认为这19次开枪都是合理的
Is it irrelevant that he
也不相干嘛
found all of those 19 shootings justified?
纽约州之前
The state of New York has qualified him
就已授予他专家的身份 Stone先生
as an expert before, Mr. Stone.
我没看到打破这个传统的原因
I see no reason to break with tradition.
Ben 我不想被传唤的
Ben, I was not looking to get subpoenaed.
但我想告诉你这点 省的有误会
But I want you to know, so there's no misunderstanding.
如果他问我什么观点 我不会说假话的
If he asks my opinion, I will not perjure myself.
只要你明白他朝这些人开枪的时候
As long as you understand that when he shot those men
没穿警服
he wasrt wearing a uniform and
他就无权那么做
he couldn't act under the color of authority.
换言之 如果他是个警♥察♥
In other words, if he were a cop
你们压根就不会起诉他
you would not have indicted.
那么你经过调查
So as a result of your investigation
看了录像带之后
and your viewing the videotape,
你有没有对这次开枪形成什么看法 -有
have you formed an opinion about the shooting? - Yes.
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表